Double Lust

By RainbowS3crets

Her family didn't want her, she had no friends, she was bullied. But who ever said she would rather be kidna... More

Found
Kitchen Kiss
Book of Clans
Lust filled night to come
Authors note!!
This Chapter is R !!!! Rated
Queen of Mist
Elementals
Competition time :D xoxo
HEAT
Authors note
Mating
Icecream trip
Power Surge
not a chapter.
The Pond
Dead Man
To war we go
To live or to die?
Coming Home

Fourth love

44K 1K 315
By RainbowS3crets

*3 weeks later*

Over the past few weeks, Brock and Sebastian have taken me around to meet the leaders of all the clans and get to know them better. There was some news about outcasts from the clans joining together but no one has had word of any attacks so they are just monitoring it for now.

While visiting I had made some good friends with the leaders wives, they are all so lovely, I had really connected with the Luna of the Leopard pack, she had come to visit a few times since we had visited and we talked a lot, she was actually 4 months pregnant with their first little boy.

I was just making the bed, let me add for the third time today, Brock and Sebastian decided they would take a nap today, each time right after I made the bed. If I see them coming up this way again today I’m going to yell at them.

My hormones are acting up lately so they know not to get on my bad side unless they want to sleep on the couch again, they wouldn’t go get me some cookies and cream ice cream so I kicked them both out of bed and made them sleep on the couch, serves them right, never come between a women and her cookies and cream ice cream.

I heard a big bang down stairs, thinking it might have been Dysme falling over or knocking over something so I sprinted out of the room and jumped over the railing, I know the boys said it was too dangerous but it was an emergency? A soft gust of wind settled me down gently before i took of sprinting to the lounge room where I found Sebastian picking up a crying Dysme who had some carpet burns on her knees.

“Oh my poor darling” I cooed as I walked over to her and took her out of Sebastian’s arms as he bent down to pick up the small table that had been knocked over.

“My knees hurt” she sobbed as I began to walk to the kitchen and over to the freezer to take some icepacks out and wrap them up in a tea towel.

“Did you trip over your own feet? That was very silly of you” I said as I placed the icepack on her knees and went to get her a drink of orange juice.

As soon as I opened the fridge I could smell a fresh fish inside, normally I love fish but today the smell must have gotten to me because once I took a sniff of the food I was soon bending over the sink and emptying todays lunch down the drain, and let me tell you, it was horrible, felt like acid was coming up my throat, and I know it’s silly but tears always come to my eyes when I throw up.

A few seconds later I could feel both of my mates standing on either side as their hands rubbed up and down my back slowly, in an almost comforting way. I could tell they were worried, ever since we mated fully I could tell what emotions they were thinking, we can read what the other is thinking as well but usually they have a mind block up so I can’t read them, it was so annoying.

Way off topic now but anyway, as soon as I had emptied my guts out I was lifted up in Brock’s arms as he started walking through the living room and up the stairs. I didn’t know where he was taking me as I was half out of it, I just wanted to sleep. Soon I was placed on the bed in our room and once I realised I instantly let out a groan.

“I just made this bed” I said with a grumpy face as I looked up at Brock who gave a slight smirk before going back to looking worried again.

“Get some sleep, I’ll call the pack doctor to come check you out” he said as he turned to walk back out the door to leave me to get some rest.

“Brooooock!!!” I groaned out, not wanting to get the pack doctor because I simply threw up, “I am absolutely fine, it was more than likely something bad I ate, don’t bother the pack doctor”

“You threw up, he is there to make sure everyone is healthy and you are obviously not healthy if you puked your guts into the kitchen sink” Brock said with an intense stare which I returned with one of my own and eventually I saw his shoulders slump in defeat, yeah that’s right, don’t mess with me while I a hormonal woman.

“Ok fine, but next time something seems amiss I am calling her” he said with a stern look, “Now have a rest”

I watched him walk out of the room and slowly close the door with a quiet click. I rolled over onto my side and closed my eyes, welcoming the darkness and the rest that came with it, I haven’t slept properly for a week now, I kept having these horrible dreams that I couldn’t even remember when I was awake. Soon I was dreaming about having a picnic with my mates and Dysme when a bright light started to shine off to the side.

Knowing that it was mother and the other two goddesses I didn’t even bother to try and resist, I just got up and walked over, stepping through the light and into the colourful garden. Looking around I spotted all three goddesses sitting on a wooden bench under a willow tree overlooking the stream, watching the fish swim past.

I started walking very slowly, watching the ground so I didn’t step on the small animals that usually scattered the area ever since I came here after gaining my powers, you would think that I have an animal ability. I crossed the small wooden bridge and walked over to sit on the soft, lush green grass before the goddess, folding my legs under me and resting my hands in my lap.

“How are you feeling my daughter?” my mother asked, over the past 3 weeks we have talked a lot, and I now think of her as more of a real mother than the one I grew up with.

“I feel perfectly fine, why?” I asked confused, why everyone is asking if I was ok and rushing to get doctors if I throw up.

“You have this special glow around you, you are radiating happiness and have a golden aurora” Rosemary said with a bright smile, looking into her eyes I could tell she knew something I did not.

“When the rosebud is watered it blossoms to a beautiful flower” Turquoise said with a smile, ok, so now we are talking in some sort of riddles that I am meant to figure out? This is so not fair, why can’t they just put it simply.

“What is usually 9 months will be five for you” Rosemary says with a smile, ok ok, so nine months to five months, will there be like a war, but war won’t turn into a beautiful flower….

“With rosy cheeks and pale blue eyes, you will gain a fourth love that won’t be a surprise” my mother said with a small chuckle before everything started to grow dimmer and I knew I was waking up.

“No wait, stop speaking riddles! What do you mean?” I called for them as everything started to go black.

“Mother!”

But it was too late, they were already gone and I could feel someone shaking me awake. My eyes snapped open in annoyance to find Sebastian sitting on the side of my bed, looking down at me with a small smile and I couldn’t stay angry at him, I mean come on, he looked like an adorable puppy, no one can resist adorable puppies.

“It is dinner time, so I came to wake up my beautiful princess” he said in a soft voice, leaning down to kiss my forehead lightly before sitting back up.

“Carry me” I said with a giggle as I raised my hands straight up in the air as he grinned at me, wrapping his hands under my knees and one around my back and soon I was flush against his chest, my head resting on his shoulder as I leant forwarded and kissed my mark on his neck, causing him to shiver.

I laughed as he started to walk out of the room, relaxing in his arms as I started to smell the dinner that Mrs Kelly had prepared, from what I could tell so far it was definitely not the fish that I had smelt earlier in the fridge, thank god for that I didn’t really feel like throwing up again.

As Sebastian carried me through the doorway I could see that there was all the stuff prepared to have tacos for dinner and I was about ready to jump out of Sebastian’s arms with glee, I absolutely loved tacos; I mean there is no word in the world big enough to describe my love of tacos. I immediately grabbed a taco shell as soon as Sebastian sat me down in me seat in between himself and Brock with Dysme in her chair across from me, already stuffing her face.

I piled on the mince and salad ad when I was finished I think it was too big to fit in my mouth, but boy did I try, I ended up with food all over my face and everyone was laughing at Dysme and I. After dinner I tried to help Mrs Kelly clean up the kitchen but she just ushered me to the living room where Dysme had taken out a jigsaw puzzle, one of those 1000 piece ones. So I picked her up and sat her on my lap while Brock tipped all the pieces out.

Dysme and I were on finding the edge pieces and it seemed like she was having a lot of fun, it was this new and exciting thing for her to experience and I was glad that we could all sit down and do something together. About half an hour later I started to get a craving for eggs, I have no idea why, I never really used to eat eggs on their own but right at this point in time I really craved having hard boiled eggs.

“Sebastiannnnnnn, can you make me some boiled eggs pleaaaasssseeeeeeee?” I asked in a singsong voice and watched as he shook his head with a laugh and walked to the kitchen and Brock looked at me with a puzzled face before turning back to the jigsaw puzzle.

While I was eating the eggs a little while later I started to try and figure out what my mum and the other goddesses were trying to say. “When the rosebud is watered it blossoms to a beautiful flower”, “What is usually 9 months will be five for you”, “With rosy cheeks and pale blue eyes, you will gain a fourth love that won’t be a surprise”

Ok, so a rosebud turns into a beautiful flower that could mean that something pretty grows, what takes 9 months is five for me, cause I’m the queen of mist it must make time shorter for me or something, but what usually takes 9 months? Rosy cheeks and pale blue eyes, well I have blue eyes, Brock had blue eyes and Sebastian had dark blue/black eyes, we all have blue eyes. Will gain a fourth love, does that mean I have another mate? Nah, can’t be, I have basically met everyone from a distance on the island.

I thought about it for the next hour, it felt so close but I just couldn’t reach it, then I started to think outside of the box, maybe there were some other clues. I threw up, I was being very hormonal lately, and I had weird cravings.

Holy mother of god!!!! I’m pregnant!!

Suddenly it felt as if the air was knocked out of me, I couldn’t be pregnant, I’m too young, does brock and Sebastian know?  What would they say, would they even want the baby. Oh what about Dysme she might feel so left out because all the attention would be on the baby. I just don’t know what to do.

Sweetie, are you alright? I heard brock say inside of my head and looked up to see that Brock and Sebastian were looking at me while Dysme just continued trying to find the edge pieces.

Should I tell them? What if they don’t want it, I would be heartbroken, rejected oh I don’t know what to do.

Baby, what’s wrong, you can tell us

I think I am pregnant

YOU ARE WHAT???

HOLY MOLY, OMG, WOW, OMG

Is this bad? Im sorry, I didn’t think, im sorry, we can get rid of it cant we, omg im sorry!

Baby, Sweetie, my amore, we mated, it was like a 98% chance you were going to get pregnant, we are so happy

I looked at them and all I could see was love in their eyes, I felt loved, omg I was going to have a baby with them! This is crazy and I don’t know whether I feel nervous or happy and excited. After we put Dysme to bed my mates grabbed my hands in theirs and lead me to our bedroom, I think they were ecstatic about the news. Brock had already booked an appointment with the pack doctor through the pack link just to double check.

I climbed up the middle of the bed and got under the blankets as Brock got in behind me and Sebastian moved in front of me . I was happily content with my life at the moment and I hoped that nothing changes. I was scared to go to sleep in case the nightmares came back but I had a feeling that I would have a good night’s rest tonight.

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

what do you think raindrops, she is pregnant!!!

now, i need your adivce, i have been thinking lately, do you guys like how this story has been turning out? i was thinking i might start over again, it would be totally different. 

so you guys have to vote 

1 - love this story keep going 

2- start over again 

Would love to hear a comment from everyone who reads :) love you all 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
20.6K 355 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
7.6K 224 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
209K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...