~Purly~ (The Outsiders)

By brendonisourking182

A Purly (Ponyboy x Curly) fic I don't know if this'll have a specific plot but all I'm saying is you should... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

~The End~

1.9K 50 15
By brendonisourking182

  Tim and Angela were, to say the least, surprised at the news that got around. "Curly Shepard and Ponyboy Curtis are together!" "I saw Ponyboy and Curly kiss!"

  Guess I should've told them before news got around. Oops.

  They took the news well, though. They were happy. Of course, Angela wanted to know everything, but it was all cool.

  I was ecstatic about the whole situation. I mean, I was with the guy I've liked since grade school. And let me tell you, it felt pretty damn good.

((AHHH there ya go!! It's a crappy ending, but I was getting stuck with the story and wanted to end it ❤️))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 588 36
"We did a fucked up thing, Eds," he says, watching as branches sway in the wind. "We did a fucked thing and I know sorry doesn't fix all we've done...
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.8K 53 5
Two singers who went to the same college, Taylor Swift and Damian Winters, who took the same course fell inlove but decided not to which ended up bei...
44.8K 1K 21
Finney try's going to a party for the first time in Highschool. Who knew what would happen? Maybe a new friend ship? First drink? First cigarette? Mo...