Playing With Fire

By only1MT

A Ter-Raji story. I knew he was married and I didnt care because I knew what was on camera wasnt real. You ma... More

From The Start
A Night to Remember
Soul Train Awards
Playing with Fire
Down and Out
Playing Hard
Sick of Playing Hard
Its Just a Feeling
Meet Qirin
Trouble Don't Last Always.
Her Little Secrets
For Your Own Good
Girls Night Out
Terrence , Im Sorry!
I'll Never Let You Go
Next Door Neighbor
Final
Just Friends
No Regrets Only Lessons Learned
Lie to Me
Headlines
Visits of the Past
Sins From My Father
Same Ol'Mistakes
Bad Impressions Pt.1
Bad Impressions Pt.2
Daddy's Little Girl
Authors Note
Let Me In
Reliving the Nightmare
All I Want Is You
Fallen Angel
Are You Ready For Love?
Dysfunctional Family
Digging a Little Too Deep
Right My Wrongs
Loose Ties Pt.1
Loose Ties Pt.2
Hiding in The Shadows
A Friendly Reminder
Trust Issues
Whats Done in the Dark Pt.1
Whats Done in the Dark Pt.2
Come Back To Me
Cold Hard Love
How Can I Ease It
Question Is
L.A Confidential
Moving Forward

His Little Secrets

1.5K 66 35
By only1MT

Taraji

My mouth dropped to the floor. I couldn't come up with an explanation to what Tee just asked. I swallowed deeply trying to get the moisture back flowing.

"I uh I...okay I was afraid to tell you with everything going on Tee I'm sorry."Was the only thing that would come out.

The phone was still silent. I took a deep breath  and then exhaled. I placed my hand over my stomach.

"Say something Tee please."I said turning over on my side. He huffed shifting on the other end.

"Rahj what are you telling me right now?"He asked as if the pills wasn't enough.

I smiled looking down. "I'm pregnant Tee , your gonna be a daddy."I revealed finally and it was as if a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"Baby why didn't you tell me sooner?!"He asked raising his voice a little with excitement.

I shrugged as if he could see me. "I thought you would be mad or ready for that matter plus you said so yourself a baby would be a burden."I said recollecting on that night at his apartment.

"Mad? Anything I have with you makes me happy Rahji and bringing a baby in this world with you will make me the happiest man on earth. Taraji I love you and you know that , you don't have to keep hiding shit from me."He said through the phone.

God I love this man!!

"I love you more Tee."I said dozing off.

Terrence

Thursday
1:32pm

While Taraji was away I was going to make sure she came back to a new life. I was looking to buy us a house and now with our baby on the way , I was gonna do just that.

This was a first time mom and I wanted to give her and my baby the world. I scrolled down the options of many houses on my MacBook. I chuckled.

5 years ago Taraji avoided me like I was the plague and now she was carrying my cub. My heart fluttered from the thought of our child.

Me and Rahji still haven't made it official yet cause she kept her word. She wasn't gonna deal with me like that until my marriage was final even though you really couldn't tell. But since everything was done with Mira , I wanted to skip that girlfriend level with Rahji and shoot straight for marriage.

'You sure you ready to give up your player card T-diddy?"My cynical thoughts yelled out.

'Terrence follow your heart not your dick.'My thoughts screamed louder.

My doorbell rang bringing me out of my thoughts. I cursed underneathe my breath. I opened the door and appeared was my 3 Bestfriends. Morris , Tae and Larenz. They all yelled holding their hands up giving me a brotherly handshake one by one as they entered.

"What y'all doing here?"I asked as I shut the door and met them in the living room.

They all stood looking sharp in their suits. "An where the hell yall going."I asked again looking them over.

"Melissa is in town. You mean to tell me she didn't invite you to her big birthday bash?"Morris said coming over to me. I furrowed my brows.

Me and Melissa was good friends. We hit it off real good back when we were filming but then we lost touch. Melissa and I had a connection as soon as we met , we acted so much alike. I hadn't seen her in years we just lost touch.

"I haven't seen her in years."I said finally with a smile remembering our times we had together.

"Well go get slick real quick player and come on. The party gonna start soon and I ain't trying to miss out on none of the hoes."Lorenz tossed my way looking down at his phone.

8:30pm

"It's about damn time."Tae said standing from the couch. He slapped Larenz in the back of the head waking him up and headed towards the door.

"Aye man don't make me fuck you up."Larenz said rubbing the back of his head.

Morris chuckled as Tae an Larenz fussed walking out to Morris truck. I looked down at my phone and texted Taraji. I just wanted to check on her and the baby.

Morris snatched my phone away from me putting it in his pocket.

"Give it back Mo."I said reaching for it.

"Come on Tee , she in a whole nother state and she still got you pussy whipped."He said as he enter the truck. I got in the front while Larenz and Tae was in the back.

"Anybody can see that Taraji got her panties wrapped tight around your neck. That shit is sad , my girl don't run me , I run my girl."Larenz said. I rolled my eyes.

"You ever just get tired of random woman? I mean I had my share of women and it was fun but I found who I want and I'm good where I'm at."I said confidently putting my head back.

They all began laughing all at once. I looked behind me to see what the joke was.

"What's funny?"I asked furrowing my brows.

"Tee do you even believe that? Terrence Howard actually settling down and being faithful to one person? That's hard to believe."Tae said matter factly.

My boys used to think that I was the ultimate player cause I had countless woman. I was in my world and women played by Terrence rules. It was as if I didn't have to ask them to do anything they volunteered. Now I'm in Taraji world ,playing by her rules.

We arrived at the club and it was packed with so many celebrities. The music was blasting all the hits of today. I stumbled from the bar taking my 6th shot of the night and I was feeling good.

I flopped down in the booth with my arm around Morris.

"Thanks bro for dragging me out here tonight."I slurred rocking my head back and forth on his shoulder. He laughed rubbing my slick back hair.

I heard someone  clear their throat from the entrance of our booth.

"So you was just going to enjoy my party without saying hello Terrence?"Melissa asked with her hands on her hips. I blinked a couple times  trying to come back to my senses.

She wore a pink dress fitting her body like a glove. Her hair was blonde and it came down to her butt. I had to admit she was killing it tonight and she looked fine as hell.

"Morris."She greeted leaning over. Morris smiled and waved.

"Hey Melissa."He dragged puffing on his cigar.

I got up slowly and walked over to her. She gave me the biggest grin and pulled me into a warm embrace. I took in her sent and ran my fingers down her curves as I pulled away.

"Wow , how long has it been?"I asked looking her over. She looked up thinking to herself.

"It had to be about 7 years now and you look like you haven't aged a bit , I see you still looking fine as ever Terrence."She said smirking. I smirked giving her the once over.

She grabbed my hand taking me somewhere off into the club. I glanced at her ass a couple of times , I mean what you expect I am a man. She waved at a couple of her guest but quickly got through the crowd. We walked up the stairs to a more secluded area.

She walked into the section first and then turned her head looking over her shoulder at me. I looked up at the ceiling and said a silent prayer.

"C'mere , I won't bite...unless you want me to."She flirted patting the seat next to her. I must haven't been moving fast enough for her because she got up and pulled me inside and pushed me on the couch.

"What the hell?"I asked looking her way. She laughed biting her fingertip.She crawled on top of me. I tried scooting away but my back was already in the corner.

"Melissa your drunk , I'm drunk. We don't know what we are doing right now."I strained out to her lowly as she tried to unbutton my shirt.

She reached down towards my pants looking for my zipper. I grabbed her hand moving it away but instead she caressed my chest.

'Lord is there a way out of this?!'

Okay I left a major detail out. Me and Melissa were former FB's but then we just lost all ties and became occasional FB's whenever we were in the same city. I guess she didn't get the memo here that that ship been sailed and sank.

"Don't you miss the old times ? Huh Tee?"She asked me kissing my neck. She started grinding on me. I sucked in air through clenched teeth from the feeling. She ran her fingers through my hair. My mind drifted for a second enjoying them old times.

Was I ready to give up my old lifestyle?

I'm falling in love with Taraji but she wasn't here. What she don't know won't hurt her right?

Melissa kissed deeper down my neck unbuttoning the top of my shirt.

"Come on stop , Chill out!I got a girlfriend."I let out shifting under her. She pulled up looking me in my eyes.

"When have that ever stopped you Tee?"She asked raising a brow. She was about to go back in but I stopped her.

"Look I can't."I said moving her from my lap. She gasped fixing her dress. She fixed her hair and her lipgloss in the mirror and turned back to me.

"I get it. You love her , that's great Tee honestly I respect that. She is a lucky girl."She said chuckling a little. I smiled putting my hands in my pocket. She touched my arm.

"Terrence you know I'm one call away, I'm in town for awhile. We should start our friendship."She suggested looking up at me.

Was this a trap? Lord please help me!

I didn't know whether to say yes or no. I couldn't even believe I was considering it in the first place.

"I'll call you."I said like and idiot. She smiled biting her bottom lip. She fixed her boobs in her dress.

She came closer to me , she placed her hand on my chest and looked up at me. She kissed my cheek then backed away. "See you later Tee."She said then walked away.

I wiped her lipgloss from my cheek.  I flopped down on the couch exhaling. I ran my fingers through my hair setting my elbows on my knees.

"What the fuck just happened?"I asked myself. I felt the liquor really hitting me now. My phone started vibrating. I took it out looking at the screen.

'Taraji💍'

I couldn't face her right now.

Not after that. A whole nother woman was just over me. I stared at my phone as it lit up in my hand.

I ignored it and put it back in my pocket. I took a shot of Henny and went find my boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 948 27
What If Terrence and Taraji Were Real And His Wife Was The Other Woman
77.2K 3K 62
Here we are on Part 3 of this rollercoaster that is the story of TnT. Picking up with broken hearts, new beginnings and new lives brought into the...
81 3 1
Is it so wrong to let people live out a lie? I didn't know what to tell them. If only I told them anything else, things would've turned out different...
27.3K 769 15
One shots about anything related to CooCious and Terraji.