Mind, Body, and Sole

By em2slim

Charlotte Guyer, better known as Charlie, is a 26 year old tattoo artist. She still loves to live like a skat... More

You sound like honey
Upper class Detroit
La La Land
Meet and Greet
Surprises...Surpises...
3 hour flights and reaching new heights
Hunt you down!
NOT AN UPDATE BUT A THANKS
Jumbled
Scrambled
Dreams and Nightmares
Monday
Love me
I'm sorry
PARTY TIME!
Grey
Good bye
Confirmed
Christmas Day (Pt. 2)
Ultrasound #1
Ultrasound #2
Another One
What a birthday!
Ice, ice, babies!

Christmas Day

765 20 7
By em2slim

Sunday, Christmas day, December 25, 2010

"Charlie? Baby, wake up. It's Christmas."

It was Marshall's voice but isn't he still on tour? Am I going crazy? I opened my eyes and saw the kids on the floor with their laptop. I rubbed my eyes and looked around for Marshall.

"Good morning, babe." said the voice again. I looked back down at the kids and they showed me the laptop. They were video calling Marshall.

"Merry Christmas, my love! You too, kids." 

They all said it back as I climbed out of bed.

"I want to see you guys opening gifts. I have some gifts for you all but unfortunately I'm not there to give them to you personally but they will be delivered later."

"Aw well the girls can go down stairs. I have to go wash up."

The girls took the laptop downstairs as I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and threw my hair into a ponytail. I then headed downstairs where the Christmas tree was. Yesterday we all decorated it together and then placed all the gifts underneath. As I walked down, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw that it was Matt, Jake, and Grey with many gifts in their hands. 

"Morning babygirl, Merry Christmas."Matt said kissing my cheek and walking in.

"Merry Christmas, Chalz." Jake said.

"Merry Christmas, Cinderella." Grey said.

I said Merry Christmas to all three and we all went to sit by the kids who were by the Christmas tree. They all greeted Marshall who was still on the computer. The kids and Marshall said Merry Christmas to Matt, Jake, and Grey.

"Now lets open some presents!!" I screamed.

***

The girls got lots and lots of presents. Clothes, electronics, gift cards, ect. The boys got lots of things from me too. I have yet to give them the bracelets. I want to save them for when Marshall comes home so we can do it as a family.

Speaking of Marshall, he video called us the entire time. I wish he could be here. Unfortunately, this is the best we can do.

"Hm...Charlie, did you get started on Christmas dinner?" Matt asked.

"No, I did not. Why?"

"I want to start doing it. Everyone come with me and give Charlie some alone time to talk to her mans."

I laughed with the kids as Lainey handed me her laptop. They all exited the room and went to the kitchen. I watched as Marshall was sitting in the back seat of car being driven somewhere.

"Where ya headed, babe?"

"Just to soundcheck."

I nodded my head. We started to talk and talk until Marshall had to go.

"Hey baby, I have to go. I'm here. I love you and I'll see you real soon."

"I love you too. Call me later!"

And with that he hung up. I closed the laptop and began to get up until I heard another knock on the door. 

"I GOT IT!" I yelled. I went to the door to open it and there was Marshall...standing there!

I immediately threw myself on him as he wrapped his arms around me in a tight embraed.

"What are you doing here!?!?" 

"You didn't really think I'd miss Christmas with my babies did you?"

I kissed him and smiled. Soon the kids came up and hugged him. 

"Hey girls! I've missed you."

They all said they missed him and he told them that he had presents waiting for them in the car. He ran out and got them, making multiple trips. 

The boys came out and greeted Marshall. Everyone gave him his presents which he absolutely loved.

"I have one more surprise for you guys!" Marshall said. He went outside for a minute and came back with Nathan.

"UNCLE NATE!!!!" Hailie and Alaina said running up to him. 

I went over and gave him a hug. I introduced him to Chapin and the boys. He opened up his presents with the girls and I and we loved them all. Well, since Marshall is here I think its time to tell him. I kinda wanna tell him alone first so...

"Hey guys! Can I get a moment with Marshall alone?"

They all nodded and went into the kitchen.

"Alone time. I was just about to ask for some. I have one more gift for you. You see that last box over there?"

I turned my head toward the direction he was pointing in and noticed a square box that was still wrapped up.

"Go over there and open it."

I turned around and grabbed the really light box. I took off the paper and open the box. Inside was a folded up piece of paper with a hand written message.

I hope you say yes! <3

I was really confused. Say yes about what? I turned around and...I saw Marshall on one knee with a gorgeous snowflake shaped diamond ring. I cupped my mouth with my hands. I can't believe this.

"When I saw you on the bus, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The fact that you were so down to Earth made me even more attracted to you. I didn't even know it was possible for a girl to pull off pink bangs. Anyways, you losing your phone was the best thing that happened to me even though it sounds really unfortunate," he laughed a little, looking extremely nervous, "I love you so much. I love Chapin. And I want all of us to be a family. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I was so hard right now, I'm pretty sure we would have to mop up all o my tears. I frantically nodded my head.

"YES! YES!" I screamed.

He slipped the ring on my finger and it fit perfectly. He scooped me up into a hug and kissed me.

"I love you." He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you more," I said kissing him.

His proposal made me totally forget about my pregnancy. 

"Oh, I have one more gift for you!"

"Are you going to ask to marry me? Because I beat you to the punch." He said laughing.

I giggled and ran upstairs to get the box. I came back and we sat on the couch.

"Okay...here it is..." I said nervously.

He reached for the box and I pulled away.

"WAIT!" 

I pulled the box away from him so fast that he couldn't even lay a finger on it.

"What?"

"I love you." I said

"I love you too, baby."

"Promise?"

"What do you mean? Of course I do. I just proposed. Why'd you ask?"

"No reason," I slowly guided the box to him. "Here..."

He took the ribbon off of the box and lifted off the lid. His blue eyes grew wide as he looked from the box to me.

"Surprise..."

*TO BE CONTINUED*

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Oh shit now!! They done got engaged and now he knows about this pregnancy!! How will he react!?!?! BTW a pic of the ring will be in the next chapter due to me not wanting to spoil the surprise. Anyways, you know the drill. VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! MESSAGE ME! CALL ME! BEEP ME! IF YOU WANNA REACH ME! WHENEVER YOU NEED ME BABY! Oooo, my bitch ass got carried away! Thanks for reading. Sage...OUUUUUUT!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 452 35
#1 on Eminemfanfic hashtag as of 23/06/30 Tyler Hyun is instantly recognizable and addictive. She's the type of person we imagine doesn't really exi...
13.5K 537 44
> #1 on Eminem hashtag as of 10/10/2022 ❁ >>Forced to harden for the business world around her, Esdeath Domitia is the only female stock broker on t...
187K 5K 61
King of hip-hop and legend Marshall Mathers, also known as Eminem had been known to shake up the media and fans over the years. Everyone thought they...
257K 5.4K 36
Kiana van Dyk is a 29year old that lives on her own and has a decent life. She thinks she's happy but that all changes after one night at the club af...