Eliza Potter: Harry Potters S...

Od camphogwartsnow

{First Of Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sister Series} A lot of people know about Harry Potter. But not everyon... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Dementors Consequences
Chapter 2: A Rescue squad
Chapter 3: A Dream And Departure
Chapter 4: The Confessions Plan
Chapter 5: Just a Walk
Chapter 6: Finishing The Battle
Chapter 7: The Secerts Out
Chapter 8: The Daily Prophet
Part 9: So We Meet Again
Chapter 10: Umbridge is Illegal
Chapter 11: Harry and I Share A Dream
Chapter 14: It Continues
Chapter 13: Christmas
Chapter 14: A Discovery
Chapter 15: On Potions Constantly
Chapter 16: Dumbledore Leaves
Chapter 17: Pull A Weasley
Chapter 18: Hagrid Leaves
Chapter 19: A Failed Plan
Chapter 20: Team Up
Chapter 22: Just Neville
Chapter 23: Death doesnt discrimintate
Chapter 25: Dumbledores Explanation
Chapter 26: The Aftermath
Chapter 24: Possesion
Preview- Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sister 2
Updating You
Update: Book 3!

Chapter 21: The Orb Room

2.4K 78 6
Od camphogwartsnow

We all flew over the city of London I heard screaming around me from the people who couldn't see. We finally landed after a long time of flying and Ron literally missed the ground. It was wet from rain and Harry stepped into a old telephone booth.

"Mate are you sure we're in the right place?" Asked Ron as he looked around skeptically.

"Come on!" He said. I walked in right after him then Ron,Ginny,Hermione,Luna and Neville.

We all squeezed into the tiny booth and then Harry dialed on the receiver six, two, four, four, two.

"Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. Please state your name and business," said a cool female voice.

"Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Elizabeth Potter... We're here to save someone, unless the ministry can do it first," said Harry hesitantly.

"Thank You, visitors please take your badges and attach them to the front of your robes," said the voice. A bunch of badges fell out each said the persons name up top and then Rescue Mission.

"Visitor to the Ministry you are required to submit to a search me present your wand for registration at the front desk located at the far end of the left atrium,"

"Fine! Now can we go?" Said Harry impatiently.

He booth moved downwards and then a soft chick and golden thing flashed and we were in the ministry of magic.

"The Ministry of Magic wishes you a pleasant evening!" Said the woman's voice as we all stepped out into the ministry.

The noise of the place was the steady flow of a golden fountain in the center of the room. Dozens of unlit fireplaces lined both sides of the walls.

"Come on!" Said Harry urgently. We all sprinted down the hall behind Harry quickly. We came to a security desk that we were told to go to but we found no one was there.

"That doesn't seem good," I said apparently voicing what everyone was thinking as we stared at the empty chair for a moment.

"Let's go..." Said Harry with a nod.

We walked to the end of the hall and found a old fashioned golden elevator. We stepped into it and the golden grilles closed us in.

"Department of Mysteries," said a voice over a speaker as the elevator stopped and opened into a long dark hallway.

"Let's start..." Said Harry as we started down the hall.

"Okay listen, maybe... A few of people should wait out here... As a lookout," he said turning to us all.

"And how are we supposed to tell you that someone's here? You could be miles away!" Said Ginny with a eyebrow raised.

"We're coming with you Harry," said Neville firmly.

"Let's go on with it," said Ron.

Harry shook his head slightly and walked forwards towards the door. "Wands out," he whispered towards us. Everyone already had their wands ready. The door swung open as he walked towards it.

I walked through the door and saw that we had entered a large circular, dark room. It had multiple black doors with no handles along the walls. In between the multiple doors were candles that burned blue, the light of the Flames danced in the marble floor. The walls were black and the room had a ominous feeling to it.

"Close the door..." Muttered Harry.

Just as Harry began to walk towards one door a large rumbling noise occurred and then the walls began to spin. I grabbed Nevilles arm and Hermione grabbed Harry's.

"What was that?" Whispered Ron as the walls stopped spinning. I let go of Nevilles arm.

"I think it was to stop us from knowing which door we came in from," I said. Ginny nodded as she stared around the room.

"How are we going to get back out?" Asked Harry in a hushed voice.

"Well, that doesn't matter now. We won't need to get out until we've found Sirius," said Harry also quietly. I noticed he had tightened his grip on his wand.

"Don't go calling for him now, though-" said Hermione urgently in a hushed voice.

I noticed everyone was talking quietly and I thought that was a good idea for the time being.

"Where do we go now, then, Harry?" Asked Ron.

"I don't... In the dreams I went through the door at the end of the corridor from the lifts into a dark room, me then I went through another door into another room that kind of glitters. We should try a few doors, I'll know the right room when I see it, come in," he said hastily.

He walked towards the first door facing us. We all raised our wands he pushed it and it opened easily. The room was brighter then a the circular room we were entering from. There were big golden, hanging lamps on the ceiling of this rectangular room. The room was pretty empty except for a few empty desks scattered about and in the middle of the room a big tank full of green water. In the liquid were white things and a lot of them floating around in it.

"Are they fish?" Asked Ginny staring at the white things.

They're brains," said Hermione as she moved around the side of the tank. She looked odd.

"Brains?" I asked.

"Yes, ... I wonder what they're doing with them?" Said Hermione as she examined the tank more closely. I was still holding my wand very tightly.

Harry looked into the tank I just stayed away from them. It was very eerie to look at the brains.

"Let's get out of here... This isn't right," said Harry shaking his head as he walked away from the tank. "We need to try another door,"

"There are doors in this room to," said Ron pointing to the walls. I sighed... This place was huge.

"In my dream I and through the dark room and into a second door from there. I think we should try one out there again," said Harry.

We exited that room and we're back in the original circular room. As Luna started to close the door Hermione stopped her.

"Wait, flagrate," screamed Hermione. A fire x was now on the door.

"Good thinking," said Harry. Then the room spun again. When it stopped we saw the door with the x was still burning in the door. We went into the door directly in front of us again wands were all raised again as we entered Harry was in front of all of us again. This room was bigger than the last room. It was dimly lit but you could see in it fine. I looked around in the center of the room seemed to be a old archway with stone benches around it. The archway was old and crumbling, it had a black curtain hanging in the center of it. Even though no one had been near the veil and the room was incredible still the veil was moving as if it had been touched by someone recently.

"Who's there?" Asked Harry. I got next o him with my wand ready.

We walked right towards the archway.

"Careful," said Hermione.

"Sirius?" Said Harry quietly as he looked at the fluttering black curtain.

Harry slowly made his way around the archway and I stayed strong at it.

"Let's go, come on, Harry, This isn't right, let's go..." Said Hermione nervously making her way slowly towards us.

"Harry, let's go, okay?" Said Hermione forcefully.

"Okay... " said Harry, but he still don't move. I looked back at Hermione nervously.

"What are they saying?" Asked Harry loudly.

"No body's talking Harry," said Hermione staring at the archways fluttering curtain.

"Someone's whispering behind there," said Harry as he frowned at the curtain. "Ron is that you?" He asked.

"I'm right here, mate," said Ron as he appeared from the other side of the archway.

"Someone's talking behind there, can't anybody hear it?" Asked Harry as he studied the curtain. Suddenly I heard it to... A slight whisper from the curtain.

"I can hear them to. There are people there!" Breathed Luna as she appeared from behind the archway.

"What do you mean in there?" Said Hermione as she ran over to meet us. "There isn't anybody in there. It's just a archway- there's no room for people in there," said Hermione angrily. "Harry let's go... Now," said Hermione as she tugged on Harry's shoulder.

"Harry were supposed to be here for Sirius," screamed Hermione.

"Sirius... Yes," said Harry quietly.

"Let's go," he said glancing back at the archway then he left.

Once we were all out of the room Hermione made a fire x on the door. The circular room spun once again and then Harry approached a random door. He pushed on it but I didn't move.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I walked next to him.

"It's locked... " said Harry as he pushed all his weight on the door.

"This is it then? Isn't it? It's bound to be?" Said Ron as he helped Harry try to open the door.

"Oh move over," said Hermione forcefully. "Alohomora," she said at the door. Nothing happened.

"Sirius's knife," said Harry. He slid the knife in the crack of the door. It still didn't open, the blade had melted.

"Right were not going in there," said Hermione leaving.

"But what if it's the one?" Asked Ron.

"It can't be, Harry can get through the door in his dream," said Hermione as she marked the door with a x. As the wall as stopped moving again Harry walked up to another door. The door opened instantly.

"This is it!" Said Harry as the door opened. We all gathered behind him. Harry looked at me and I nodded.

This room had beautiful, diamond shoes lights. It had many different sized clocks. There were bookcases and desks. The source of the dancing lights was a towering crystal bell jar that stood at the end of the room.

"This way," screamed Harry.

We all had our wands ready as wee followed Harry. My heart was thumping rapidly.

"This is it, though here," said Harry as we stopped in a center part of the room.

I looked at everyone, we all had the same anxious look on our faces as Harry pushed the door.

We had ground the room, it was full of tall shelves. The shelves had nothing but dusty looking orbs on them. The ceiling was extremely high and the shelves hair as high. There were more candles around the room that burned blue. The room was extremely cold and ominous.

"You said it was row 97," whispered Hermione to Harry as he peered down a aisle.

"Yeah this is 53," said Harry as he looked at the sign on the shelf.

"We need to go right I think... Yes, that's 54," said Hermione.

"Keep your wands out," said Harry to us all.

"He should be here... Close to here," said Harry as we inched forward.

"Harry?" Whispered Hermione.

"Somewhere... About here?" Said Harry. My mouth was dry.

"Harry?" Said Hermione.

"Harry where is he?" I asked quietly as I looked down aisles frantically.

"What Hermione?" He said frantically.

"I... I don't think Sirius is here," said Hermione dropping. I stared at her.

Harry ran down the space of the aisles without speaking. I was breathing heavily.

"Where could he be?" I whispered as I looked down a few aisles.

"Harry?" Said Ron as he caught up with him.

"What?" Said Harry still trying to look at the aisles.

"Have you seen this?" Asked Ron.

"What?" Asked Harry with eagerness. I walked over to them cautiously.

"It's got your name on it," said Ron pointing to one of the orbs.

"My name?" Asked Harry.

Harry walked forwards, as did I. Sure enough there was a label under a extremely dusty orb it read:

"The dark lord and
Harry Potter [?]"

"What is it? What's your name doing on here?" Asked Ron.

"Harry, I don't think you should touch it," said Hermione as she pushed her way up to it.

"Why not it's something to do with me isn't it?" Said Harry as he stretched his hand towards it.

"Don't, Harry," said Neville suddenly.

Harry closed his hand around the ball. My eyes went wide. We all gathered around Harry to look at the orb. Nothing happened until we heard something.

"Very good, Potter. Now turn around, nice and slowly, and give that to me," said a voice.

Everyone looked at each other. I felt my heart hammering madly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HEY FRIENDS!
How are you all doing today? Did you enjoy this chapter? I can't believe 731 of you have read my story!! It's unbelievable. The book is almost over by the way if you are wondering. Only a few more chapters. I go on vacation soon so I don't know if I will be posting a lot this coming week. Keep reading! Please remember to comment any feedback you have, vote and add to you library and or reading lists! I love you all!
-mkkn454

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.6K 70 13
It's Sirina Rose Potter's first year at Hogwarts and Professor Dumbledore tells her a huge secret that she has to hide or else something bad will hap...
76.2K 1.6K 33
Meet Alyssa Lillian Potter. she is the younger sister of the boy who lived Harry Potter and was there the night her parents were killed. but there ar...
62.4K 2.1K 25
NOTE: I am editing this story and will be changing it to third person point of view as it better suits my current writing style! Lily Luna Potter is...
9.2K 490 61
All of a sudden, the compartment door opened, and a person came in and slammed it shut. Jasper looked at the boy, who looked around his age. The boy...