[ ✓ ] 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 | 𝐛�...

By CharminglySplendid

Hi, everyone! This is one of my first works I've ever published :) One shots of the characters in Bungou Stra... More

Important Rules (Please Read)
My Lie to You (Dazai Osamu)
A Night to Remember (Dazai Osamu)
Pickup Lines 101 (Nakahara Chuuya)
Punishments (Edogawa Ranpo)
A Confession Success? (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
Requests (CLOSED)
Cooking Fiasco (Kunikida Doppo)
Thank you!!!
Searched For You (Nakahara Chuuya)
Truth or Dare (Mark Twain)
Protection (Miyazawa Kenji)
Couple Challenges (Dazai Osamu)
Summer Festivals (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
More than... Rivals?? (Edogawa Ranpo)
The BSD Hunger Games
A Kiss a Day, Keeps the Doctors Away (Nakajima Atsushi)
Trapped (Dazai Osamu)
Late Night Work (Edogawa Ranpo)
Tug-A-War (Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)
The Sum of U + Me (Kunikida Doppo)
Cinderella (Dazai Osamu)
Hot Springs (Nakahara Chuuya)
I Waited For You (Nakajima Atsushi)
Fun Parenting (Dazai Osamu)
Not Good Enough (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
Skinny Love (Tanizaki Junichirou)
Cry For Help (Kunikida Doppo)
Because of Us (Dazai Osamu)
Under Arrest (Akutagawa Ryuunosuke)
Never Forget You (Nakahara Chuuya)
You Are Beautiful! (Dazai Osamu)
Boys Who Murdered Love (Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)
Sweet Encounter (Edogawa Ranpo)
update! 2020!

Picture Perfect Memories (Nakahara Chuuya)

23.8K 725 743
By CharminglySplendid

Gonna take a break from request a little bit (like the last one wasn't enough already lmao)

I'm gonna go back to request after this one, so don't worry :)

Back to 17 years from now...

"Hello, (F/N) chan! Nice to meet you, I'm Kouyou." a stunning gorgeous lady wearing a beautiful kimono smiled at you.

"Hello, ma'am." you politely greeted back. You were 5 years old attending kindergarten at the time. There was a little boy hiding shyly behind Kouyou's leg, peering over it, staring at you.

You giggled. "What's your name?" you took your hand out, only to scare the orange haired boy away.

"My apologies. He's usually not this shy around new faces..." Kouyou gave a slight push towards the boy as he finally revealed himself. His cheeks were burning slightly, and he was definitely trying to avoid direct eye contact with you.

"M-My name is Nakahara Chuuya..." he mumbled, puffing out his cheeks.

"Cool name! I'm (L/N), (F/N)! I'm glad to meet you!" you gestured your hands towards him again but he buried his face in his two tiny hands.

"What's wrong?"

"S-Sorry... I'm not good with pretty girls..." he whispered as his face was getting redder. You flushed a bit but laughed to shake it off.

"Well, I'll be going then! You two love birds have a good first day!" Kouyou waved off, leaving the two of you alone. You smiled at the boy as you took his hand.

"Let's go play outside at the playground before the teacher gets us back into the classroom! Come on!" you dragged Chuuya outside as walked over to the playground.

"So, Chuuya kun. Do you have any special abilities??" you immediately asked right away, startling the boy.

"W-Why would you ask me that? Do you like having abilities?" he asked.

"I don't have any abilities, sadly. And I never seen one in real life so I was wondering if you have one!" you beamed at him eagerly and Chuuya knew he wasn't supposed to show or tell anyone that he has an ability but with that cute look on your face, he just couldn't resist it.

"I do have one."

"REALLY?! WHAT IS IT?!"

"It's called 'For the Tainted Sorrow' and I can control gravity."

"G-Gravity?! You can control gravity?! That's so cool!! Show me, show me!!" you jumped up and down, restlessly.

"S-Sure..." he took a quick glance around the playground to make sure no one was looking. He took a deep breath and touched your arm. For a minute, nothing happened until you felt the bottom of your cute tiny one piece flash in front of Chuuya.

Your face beated red as you screamed. "D-Don't look!!" you pushed down the dress, but it wouldn't stay still. There was a sudden laughter from the kids in the playground, pointing and laughing at you and Chuuya.

"Chuuya is a huge pervert!" they sang.

"Did you see??? He has some incredible wind power and he blew off (F/N)'s dress to see her underwear!" the boys roared with laughter.

Chuuya's face was also red like a tomato as he panicked. "S-Sorry!! I don't know how to control it fully yet! Um, I'll try to disable it!"

It took a total of 10 minutes to finally let your dress settle down. The kids seem to have gone somewhere to play, with their short attention span. You sighed loudly as you plopped to the ground.

"That was so embarrassing..." you whispered, still hearing the loud beat of your heart.

"I'm really sorry... It's just that I still didn't know how to control it fully and I should of-"

"But that was so cool, Chuuya kun!!" you suddenly exclaimed, grabbing his hands.

"E-Eh?"

"You can control gravity! And since you can't control fully yet, you still have more room to improve! I want to see the real For the Tainted Sorrow!" you grinned, flashing your adorable smile. Chuuya blushed slightly and smiled back.

"I'll promise that I'll master my ability for you."

It was the next day at kindergarten again and you were at the playground drawing a picture with a stick on the dirt while you heard nasty growls and mumbles. Your drawing was overshadowed by three figures standing right behind you.

"Hey, you." a cold tone ordered you to turn around as you did. There was three girls with their hands on their hips, glaring at you.

"Um, hello..." you gulped, scared where this was going.

"I heard what happened to you and Chuuya kun yesterday, pretty embarrassing, wasn't it?" the girl in the middle smirked while the two girls behind her snickered along.

"Y-Yeah, so?" you stood up, putting a brave look on your face.

"When he 'lifted' your dress, I heard you were wearing diapers!!" the girl suddenly cackled. "Who still wears diapers, you're in kindergarten for pete's sake!"

You made a huge 'O' with your mouth, your nose scrunched up. "I do not wear diapers! Who said that?!"

"A boy from our class. He said he saw it crystal clear that you were wearing diapers! I mean how baby can you get?!"

You wanted to get back at them for bullying you over something meaningless like diapers, but you remained calm and still as you thought that it was the best to not fight these girls.

"Why are you giving the silent treatment for, (F/N)??" when the girl was about to grab your wrist, you felt something warm and soft grab yours instead. You looked up and it was that orange haired boy again.

"Don't touch (F/N)." he growled, gripping your wrist tightly.

"Oh no! Look who it is! The perverted peeker! Let's get outta here before he checks our underwear!!" the girls suddenly shrieked, running away from them.

"Who ya callin, 'perverted peeker'?? Next time I won't let you get away so easily if you touch my (F/N)..." he grumbled angrily to himself.

"Um, Chuuya kun? You can let go now." you said as Chuuya jumped up in surprise and realized that he was holding your hand.

"Sorry..." he bloomed as he reluctantly let go of your hand. Truth is, he wanted to hold onto it for the rest of your life so he can protect you from all the mean people like those girls.

"Don't say sorry! You stood up for me! Thank you so much, Chuuya kun." you pursed your lips into a sweet smile.

"Why didn't you say something back to them?" he asked.

"If I said something back to them, things would probably get more worse... Plus, it's not a big deal anyways..." you shrugged it off.

"It is a big deal to me! You should of said something back there to protect yourself!" he grabbed your hand again, making you bloom.

"Well, I guess I'm happy that I didn't say anything!"

"Why is that?"

"Because Chuuya kun wouldn't rescue me if I did say something back! So thanks again!" you grinned, making the hot headed boy blush intensely.

"That's not what I meant..." he mumbled, still holding onto your hand tightly.

After kindergarten was finally over for the day, and he walked home alone until he heard silent weeping sounds coming from the distance. There was a small figure standing by a tree a few walks down and when Chuuya squinted his eyes to see who that was, he realized it was you crying. He dropped his backpack immediately and sprinted his way towards you. You were just standing there, sobbing quietly into your hands.

"(F/N), (F/N)! What's wrong??" he stood in front of you, with his hands on your shoulders with a worried look on his face.

"M-My stuff... I-It's up on the tree..." you sniffed as you lifted your head off your hands and pointed to the tree. Chuuya looked back and there was your back pack along with your lunch bag hung high up on the branches.

Chuuya felt his anger rise up. "Tell me who did this? What kind of a stupid person would do this to you??"

"It's probably the three girls from r-recess... They've been bullying me after recess too..."

"Why didn't you tell me that??"

You looked at his ocean blue eyes and blinked your tears away. "Because I didn't want you to worry about me!"

Chuuya looked at you, stunned. He didn't know that you would think of him and be thoughtful towards him. "You wait right here. Stay still and don't move." Chuuya rushed to the tree and started to climb it.

"C-Chuuya kun! You're going to get hurt! Come down here!" you yelled from the bottom.

"Don't worry! I almost got it!" he announced as he reached to the branch your backpack and your lunch box was hanging from it. He slowly moved on the branch like a sloth, dangling upside down.

"A-Almost there... I got it..." he whispered as when he tried to reach for the backpack, his feet slipped from the branch. Now he was hanging down from the branch like it was a monkey bar.

"Chuuya kun!! Be careful!!" you gasped, trying to climb the tree too.

"No! Don't climb the tree! I don't want you getting hurt! Plus, I'm almost there." he swayed his body and moved his hands as he inched closer and closer to the backpack. Suddenly, he felt a sting on his hand from the branch.

"Ouch!" he yelped as his hands slipped from the branch, making the branch bounce up and down and luckily, the backpack fell along with him. He hit flat on the grass as he sat up and rubbed his head.

"Chuuya kun!! Are you ok?!" you rushed towards him, worried. You took his hand to see it was cut and were bleeding slightly from the bark.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine. I landed on the grass so it shouldn't be a big deal." he shrugged, trying to mimic you from before.

"I was worried sick! I thought, 'what if Chuuya kun got in a really bad injury because of me?'!" you cried some more.

"H-Hey. It's ok, don't cry..." he tried to calm you down, but you were a crybaby so you continued to sob. "I got an idea!" he ran back to grab his backpack and set it between you two. He pulled out a couple of flower like things from his backpack.

"This is a lily bouquet I made during art class. The art teacher told us to make something for someone who's special to you..." he pressed it onto your hands. There were two handmade lilies out of colored construction paper with a pink bow tied together.

"And I thought of you..." he blushed as he averted his gaze away from you, rubbing the back of his head.

You looked at the flowers Chuuya made for you and your tears instantly disappeared and was replaced by a bright smile. "Thank you so much, Chuuya kun! This is so sweet, I love it!" you pounced on him and gave him a big bear hug. Chuuya bloomed intensely from the sudden hug, but he loved it anyways.

"This will be our promise ring." Chuuya said proudly.

"Promise ring? What's that?" you tilted your head to the side, perplexed.

"I told big sis about you and she said I should give you a promise ring. It's a promise that we'll marry in the future. I was going to make a ring for you, but I thought a flower would be better..." Chuuya explained.

You contemplated about this so called, 'promise ring'. And of course, since you didn't even know what marriage was as a 5 year old, you accepted it.

"Sounds cool! Let's get married when we grow older!"

"We sounded so dumb as kids, right Chuuya?" you chuckled as the shorter male blushed furiously. You two were finally 22 now, grown adults. Chuuya and you were tighter than ever going back to when you two just met. You two worked side by side as partners and crime. You and Chuuya were having a peaceful night walk around Yokohama and the two of you were walking down the memory lane, laughing and talking about how cute but dumb kids were back then.

"I can't believe I didn't know what marriage fully meant as a kid... It's so embarrassing that big sis told me that I should give you a promise ring so easily..." Chuuya shook his head in embarrassment.

"But you were so cute when you were little! Saying stuff like, 'Don't touch (F/N).' or 'I don't want you to get hurt!'!" you mimicked his voice, trying to act it out.

"I was! I seriously didn't want you to get hurt!" Chuuya spoke, puffing out his cheeks.

You laughed off. "Alright, alright. I'm done teasing you. Hey-" you stopped in your tracks to find a familiar tree in front of you.

"Won't you look at that? Isn't that the same tree when I helped you get your backpack off the branches?" Chuuya recalled.

"You mean you 'tried' and failed??" you giggled, making him slightly mad.

"W-Whatever... Here, let's sit down." he took your hand and made you sit beside the tree. You sighed happily as you leaned on his shoulder while he kissed your dome. You two sat there quietly, listening to each other's heartbeats when Chuuya spoke.

"(F/N)?" Chuuya spoke quietly.

You looked up at him. "Yes, Chuuya?"

"I'm glad I met you. You were everything to me." Chuuya smiled to himself as he took our hand to make you stand back up.

"Chuuya, what are you-" you suddenly gasped when he knelt down and pulled a small black box and opened it, revealing a expensive, glittering ring that was glistening in the moonlight. He looked deep into your eyes with full of passion and delivered those 4 powerful words:

"Will you marry me?"

"YES!"

        ♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

I love little Chuuya, he's so adorable! I actually got inspired by a fanart of Kouyou and little Chuuya hiding behind her, it was so cute :3

And I promise that I'll go back to writing requests again!

Hope you enjoyed this one-shot~(。・ω・。)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 21 13
What the title says lol. This is my first oneshot book so please correct me if i make mistakes or u just wanna give some feedback! Requests are curr...
1M 17.4K 74
This is my BSD one shot book! I love these cuties so much and they inspired me to start it. Hope, you'll like it ;)
10.4K 275 30
{Requests: CLOSED} This is a Atsushi Nakajima boyfriend oneshots, I will be doing fluff and angst no smut because smut is weird. I also don't own any...
20.4K 262 24
𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔! ❗️(𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕/𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏/𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒕𝒄).❗️ I wrote most of these ages ago, so SUPER CRINGE warning on most of the...