It's Your Choice

By kaylabruwer

Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a... More

Chapter 2 : A Fresh Start
Chapter 3 :It Was Not My Desicion
Chapter 4 : Jealousy
Chapter 5 : Forgetting, Or at Least Trying.
Chapter 6 : Why?
Chapter 7 : Getting to know Him
Chapter 8 : Brother Day
Chapter 9 : All of them in one room.
Chapter 10 : How?
Chapter 11 : No! Just No!
Chapter 12 : Meeting Her
Chapter 13 : Girl Talk
Chapter 14 : Us Talking?
Chapter 15 : The truth
Chapter 16 : At Home

Chapter 1 : The Forgotten

32 1 0
By kaylabruwer

Casey's P.O.V

I wake up today like any other day. Except today it's the start of my first day of my last year at Ocean Side High.

I am just going to school without a best friend cause my best friend, Jasmine moved to North Carolina the past summer.

So it's just me and my boyfriend Aaron King. We are going on two years. Everyone adores us. He is perfect for me. We truly do love each other and nothing will ever break us apart. That is my opinion anyway and I know that Aaron feels the same.

And no we are not your cliche high school couple. The hot popular girl and the captain of the football team.

I have dark brown wavy hair and deep green eyes. I am skinny but I am not satisfied with my body that's why I love to gym and box and stuff like that. I am not in the mood to tell you all the exercises I do. I don't think I am that pretty but Aaron on the other hand can't stop telling me it.

I am your average girl, I am not popular and the only guy I have ever slept with is Aaron and it was on our eleven month anniversary. He took my virginity.

He is a musician and kind of a bad boy and I am the shy artistic girl. We walked into each other or I walked into him when I was busy looking for one of my sketches that I couldn't find and eventually did. All the girls wanted him and I couldn't blame them. Yet all he saw was me. And that's the story how we met.

I decide to stand up and get dressed. I showered, brushed teeth, did my hair, got dressed in some ripped jeans, a tank top and Converse.

I check my phone and go into Aaron and I's texts to see he hasn't answered me since last night. Ehh. I don't let this sorta stuff get to me. I don't want to be that clingy girlfriend that irritates him.

I know he could get pretty busy with everything he has on his plate.

I eat a quick breakfast and by that I mean I took a apple from the basket of fruit on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

I rush to my car, climb in and drive to school. I can't wait to see Aaron again. I have missed him so much.

I stop at the school, Ocean Side High and climb out of the car. I am on my way to my locker when some random girl walks next me and asks ,"Doesn't it hurt?"

I frown and ask ,"Doesn't what hurt? What are you talking about." She than says ,"Ya know, Aaron."

I than ask again ,"What about Aaron? What did he do?" She than asks ,"You don't know do you?"

I stop her and when she turns to me I demand ,"Just tell me already." She than walks closer and says ,"He left."

Those words broke my heart I can't believe he left without telling me. How could he? Where did he go? Why did he leave me?

I than ask ,"What? Where did he go?" She shrugs and says ,"Apparently, nobody knows."

I than rush over to Jamie, Aaron's best friend. I pull him out of his group of friends and he asks ,"Wow. What the fuck are you doing?"

I than angrily asks ,"Where is he?" He than frowns but realizes that I am talking about Aaron and says ,"I don't know."

I than ask ,"How could you not know where your best friend went?" He shrugs and says ,"I am just as suprised as you are." Tears roll down my face and I ask ,"How could he leave me when he promised he never would?"

Jamie hugs me and says ,"He made a mistake leaving you behind. Leaving me behind. Leaving us behind, in a dark tunnel. Not knowing which direction to go in."

He pulls away and says ,"I figured if he could pack up his things and leave without any of us knowing than he didn't love us enough too tell us he was to fucking scared."

I hug him and ask ,"Two fucking years, Jamie. Two years. I waisted my life with someone who didn't really care. Who didn't really love me like he told me every day. How could I be so fucking stupid? What did I do wrong to deserve this?"

He than says ,"You did nothing. He really did love you. I have first hand experience with that. He couldn't stop talking about you."

I pull back and look up at him. Considering I am 5'7 and he is 6ft and to top it off Aaron is 6'3.

Anyway I pull back and say ,"Why would he leave like this?" He shrugs and says ,"Those will be questions that stay unanswered until he himself answers them."

I turn around and walk out of the school and climb into my car. I have Aaron on speed dail. I call him and to my surprise the phone went to voicemail. That message I dred so much played "Hey it's Aaron King. Call ya when I can. Leave a message after the beep"

*Beep*

I than say ,"Hey, babe. What's going on? Where are you? Why did you leave?"

I put my phone on my lap and drive home. I just can't stand being at school. Not when everyone is asking me all these questions.

I stop at home and get out with just my phone. I walk into the house and just collapsed. I throw my phone in a direction and hit the floor repeatedly and eventually stopping. I pull my knees up, put my arms around them, rest my hands on my knees and cry.

I than hear a familiar voice ask ,"Why are you crying, Cay?" That familiar voice is my older brother. He is four years older than me. He finished college a year ago. He also studied at NYU. That's one of the reasons I want to go there. He studied business management but I am gonna study art.

We are very close and care about one another a lot. We are four children. Franco, is my oldest brother the one kneeling in front of me. My other two siblings are brats to be honest with you. They let my parents money get to them. Unlike Franco who has some sense in his head. He wants to start his own business. He isn't a big fan of my dad.

And to be honest neither am I. If something isn't done the way he wants it to be done he gets pissed off. He is greedy and selfish.

I get ripped out of my thoughts when my brother touches my arm and asks ,"What's going on, Cay?"

I look up and say between sobs ,"Aaron. Is. Gone. He. Left. Me." He than wipes my tears away and says ,"That asshole."

I than again ask between sobs ,"Why. Would. He. Leave. Me. When. He. Promised. He. Wouldn't?"

He shrugs and says ,"It's his loss. I am not gonna let my little sister cry over some arrogant son of a bitch who was to big of a pussy to tell her he is leaving. Your tears aren't worth anyone. You are beautiful and worth so much more."

I stand up off of the ground, get my phone and when I unlock it and see the picture of me and Aaron on my background. I start to cry all over again.

My brother walks over to me and hugs me. I hug him back and between sobs I say ,"It. Just. Hurts. So. Bad." He hugs me tighter and says ,"I know, Cay. I know."

I than say ,"I am gonna go to my room to see if I can get some sleep or just my mind off of things."

He nods, lets me go and I walk up to my room. When I get in my room I shut the door behind me and lock it.

I than sit on my bed look up and ask ,"Why me, God? Why does all the bad things happen to me? Why?" I stand up and look at myself in my full length mirror.

I than tuck my hair behind my ear and say to myself ,"Look at you, Casey. You are a mess. You weren't as loved as you thought you were. You weren't as important as you thought you were. Than you certainly aren't as beautiful as he said you was. Look at you. You are standing in front of a mirror talking to yourself. Crying over a boy is the most pathetic thing a girl can do, yet here you are crying over a fucking boy."

I sit on my bed again and take my notebook and start to draw. I than without realizing that I am actually doing it I write on the bottom corner of the page "It doesn't always need a knife to kill someone. It just takes a simply goodbye."

I start to cry again. Calling him so I could just hear his voice, his voicemail playing. I know it might look like I am desperate for attention but I don't care. I know he won't pick up the phone. Not when it's me that is calling.

I take a long shower to refresh my mind. I get in the bed and once I relax all the memories we made together came back. And the memory of him leaving.

I am the forgotten. One of the forgotten, he forgot to tell on purpose.

I start to cry again and eventually I cried myself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 72.6K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
805K 18.7K 54
Tiara is a 22 yr old woman fresh out of college who's in desperate need of a job. She wants to be a professional dancer, but thats not paying the bil...
7.4K 106 30
Bella it's 18 she lives with her mother who is disable and cant work, Bella works as a stripper at night and goes to school during day to get her do...
14.9K 446 17
I wake up to my high school sweetheart sleeping peacefully at my side. Our cloths are scattered across the room, and a small blanket covers up our na...