Trunks x Reader

By Nellie_Cake25

For most of your life, your parents made the decisions for you, from what to wear to who you talk to. Envying... More

Little Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
(Chapter X: Valentines Day)
HUUUGE SIDE NOTE
Chapter 37
Not a chapter
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Before I finish this story

Chapter 39

245 10 2
By Nellie_Cake25

[The worst part about me not updating is the fact it will literally take months for me to figure out how I will execute (put into effect) the intro to the story's next chapter, or in my words how to keep the story going. So I will Sit down, Shut up, and Write. (Apologies once again for not even bother updating this)]

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Trunks... The guy you've loved for what felt like years. The guy who helped you temporarily escape from the horrid oligarchy created by one of the strongest Saiyans alive... He was shot by what you thought was a childhood friend of his.

How could this be? How can something like this be allowed to happen?

Because of this, you couldn't resist shouting. "TRUNKS," you shouted. "OH MY GOD, TRUNKS! ANSWER ME!"

"I'm sorry it has to be this way," Goten said. "Even I can't stop this."

Goten... Filled with rage, you were about to elbow him with all of your power level in such attack (or defense). Before you did, you remembered why Trunks didn't fight back. Since you were still anger-driven, you did elbow Goten, but with as much force as you had before you discovered what great power you have. "What The FUCK is your problem?! You could stop this, but you chose not to!"

"I wish I didn't have much of a choice earlier!"

"You Fag!"

"WHAT THE HELL! I'M A STRAIGHT PERSON!"

"LET GO OF ME!" Using a false amount of power, you writhed in attempt to get out of Goten's grasp. Before long, you then thought about something... You knew this won't really get you out of the situation. It's best if you use your true power. Why were you doing this anyway?

"NO!" Using a secret compartment of the gun, he pointed that part directly to you and stunned you. "I have to. I'm sorry." The moment you were on the floor limp and unable to move, he carried you while expressing a face of many regrets. "I have to take you to Broly. Not even I can get you out of this. I'm sorry."

"Wh-why are you doing this?"

"All I can tell you is: everyone else is arrested. I'm only doing this so they can all live." He grabbed a sort of weapon, and with one click on the trigger, you blacked out.

Third Person P.O.V.

For about thirty minutes, nearly everyone in the cell were freaking out. Krillin passed out, Android 18 tried counting to forty-two thousand as a method of staying calm, and Gohan thought it was a good idea to quote memes. "It's all ogre now," Gohan said. Some stopped freaking out just to tell Gohan to "STFU".

Trunks somehow was able to regain his consciousness and get up. The first thing he noticed is everyone freaking out. "Where the hell am I?"

It took those five words before Tarble stopped hyperventilating. He got up to look at Trunks. "Oh my god! You're alive! Wait! If you're in here..." For a moment, he started to hyperventilate again before getting slapped in the back by Nappa.

"Where's Ally's daughter," Nappa asked. "If you're in here, where on the planet is she?!"

"Where is (Y/N)," Bulla asked. "I thought she was with you."

Trunks then remembered: she was sent to Broly. For a while, he fidgeted, wondering how to explain to the others about what happened. "Well... umm... what happened was..."

"Speak, dammit," Ally shouted. "I want to know where my daughter is!"

"Shut the fucking hell up, bitch! You're the one that got us into this mess!"

She let out an over-exaggerated gasp. "Well, I'd NEVER do something like this!"

"You sure? If you'd never do something like this, then why the fuck would the mass killing machine want your daughter? Isn't that pedophilia much? Hmm?!"

"You don't understand my issue here! I didn't want to back this up—,"

"And now look what happened! Since two years old, your own daughter hated you. To her, you were seen as nothing. You tightened her control when all she did is minor errors in life. You abused her to the point where she'd rather shove her head in a noose and jump off a cliff! You broke her to the point where she'd find ways to leave your dumb ass forever! All because you'd rather give her up to a monster than say 'no' and fight back!"

For a moment, there was silence in the cell. That same moment, Ally looked at Trunks with a very stern look. In a matter of minutes, tears started to leak from her eyes one by one. It took a total of ten minutes before she began to cry. "I knew it. I've known since day one."

"I told you."

"YOU KNOW NOTHING!"

"Told you," Android 18 said. "That witch wants to hear her opinions only and no one else's. She won't admit to being wrong."

"What do you mean 'we know nothing'," Bulla asked in rage. "You can clearly tell she was hating the situation she was put in because she always wanted to leave home and want nothing to do with you!"

"It's not that..." As she sobbed with much force, Tarble didn't hesitate to grab the only cloth in the cell and wrap her with it. "I didn't agree with any of this. I never wanted to give her up. Never."

"Speak," Trunks shouted. "Why did you do it anyway? Why did you make her suffer and not Odin?"

"Unlike what you, Mister Briefs, are saying about me, I did fight back. Months after her birth, the bastard wanted her for himself. I couldn't believe what he was trying to do. There was no way in hell that beast were to steal my daughter away from me. I had to fight against him if I were to give my daughter a future filled with many liberties. Alas, since he was too strong, I failed. He defeated me. That same moment, I was told I were to fully give her up at 15. Every year I'd fight against him just to set her free. Every year it was the same thing. I failed, he won, and no matter what, there was nothing I could have done."

"You didn't answer my question! Why did you even mistreat her in the first place?!"

After letting out a few sobs, she then responded. "I knew I was going to lose her no matter what. I did so for the reason that when I do lose her, the loss wouldn't be so painful. Also, I knew he was going to be a horrible brute to her, and would go as far as to abuse her. I thought it would be best if I abused her, so when the time came, it wouldn't be something new to her. So she wouldn't be as hurt when the time arrived."

He pulled out a dagger he well hid in his clothes. "Now, tell me about this favoritism. Why is it that you went as far to even tell Odin how worthless you assumed she is?! What made Odin more of value than her?!"

"He was the only one I was able to give liberties to. I had no choice and I still don't. I wanted to give her freedom as well, but I couldn't."

"And Why?!"

She sobbed a lot more, unable to hide her feelings any longer. "Because if I defy him in any way... I die. The whole planet dies. To me, Earth is my second home. I don't want to lose my home again. I don't want everyone to die. That was the only way for me to save everyone."

"Okay then," Android 18 shouted as she threw the stack of cards to her right. "Then fucking explain your husband and why he went along too!"

"Him? I honestly don't know. Most likely, he's been the abusive type too. I couldn't do anything since all my power was drained. I don't know which child has what was once my power."

Trunks, after hearing what he needed to hear, sighed in despair. "I could have said so beforehand, but if you wanted to stop him, you could have called us. Then again, assuming the Saiyan race is long and wiped out, I understand." He threw the dagger right at the small hole in the wall, the very one that Ally attempted to break. "If we're going to save the Earth from the very evil you tried stopping, the first step is to set ourselves free."

"Are you an idiot," Marron said. "She tried that and nothing happened."

"You need a power level exceeding one billion to break it," Nappa said.

"Exactly," Trunks replied. "For now, we should get to work and break ourselves free."

"B-But what about (Y/N)," Ally shouted.

"Trust me. I know she can get herself out of this situation. Everyone still perceives her as weak, even though she is far from weak."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"You'll see the moment we break out. Everyone, prepare your strongest attack." The moment everyone else charged up their powerful attack, he smirked. "Even though I don't like to say it, here it goes: Time to show the monkey who's boss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 31.6K 43
Aoi has it all. Superficial yet observant, smart yet borderline clueless, straightforward yet indenial, tough yet easily swayed. She's rude and despi...
14.9K 1.2K 196
Shitty art... Enjoy?
1K 102 18
Sn Cooper Mendes é uma brasileira que vai se mudar pra Geórgia, porque seus pais foram promovidos no trabalho e sua vida vai mudar completamente.
384 11 16
A jackji fanfic :) I may have put events in different order