His soft spot

By LuuMMJ

Darco Thor is a vicious gang leader running the biggest gang in Valley city. Tori Tucker is a poor 20 year o... More

His soft spot.part 1
His soft spot.part 2
His soft spot.part 3
His soft spot.part 4
His soft spot.part 5
His soft spot.part 6
His soft spot.part 8
His soft spot.part 9
His soft spot.part 10
His soft spot.part 11
His soft spot.part 12
His soft spot.part 13
His soft spot.part 14 (Epilogue)

His soft spot.part 7

132K 2.8K 1.2K
By LuuMMJ

His soft spot.

chapter 7

.................................................................................................................................................

I felt something warm nipping at my neck and thats how I woke up.

I opened my eyes and looked down to my lap only to see Darco's strong tattooed arms around my body with one of his hands rested on top of my belly.

I felt his mouth right over my ear as his nose was touching my hair and his skin made contact with mine making me shiver excitedly and blush at how his lips felt against my ear.

What was he doing?

I tried to wiggle in his lap to turn around but he tightened his arms around me and kept me still.

I didn't know if I should be scared or plain excited at that,but it seemed like I felt both which only made my body temprature rise dangerously fast.

''Stay Little,don't move'',his deep husky voice echoed in my ear making me submit to his demand instantly.

Once I felt him biting on my ear slightly I let out a startled whimper to which he replied with a low grunt..

I felt my body becoming warmer by the second and stiff with this strange desire and the chills that were going through my skin.

He suddenly grabbed my earlobe with his mouth and started licking it making my eyes widen in shock.

But what I felt next,made things 10 times worse..

I felt something very pointy right under my butt where I was laying on his lap,and immediately realised what exactly it was.The blush on my cheeks couldn't possibly get any darker.

He was turned on..by me..and he was biting on my ear.

''Darco'',I mumbled slowly not trusting myself to speak any more than one word.

''Hmm'',he grunted behind me as he ruffled my hair with his head and kissed the back of my head softly.

''What are you doing?'',I finally asked taking some breaths.

''Don't be scared,Little'',he said and then he brushed my hair off my neck and started trailing soft kisses to it.

I tried to sneakily jump off his arms but the minute I was sitting up,he pulled me back down forcefully and wrapped his arms around me even tighter.

''Don't pull away from me'',he growled in my ear huskily.

He started nibbling on my neck again as his hand started massaging my belly slowly.

''No stop it'',I said and then he surprisingly stopped.

''Let me go please'',I pleaded and he thankfully let me go after he unwrapped his hands slowly from me as if it was very hard for him to do.

When he let go,I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to freshen up and then went to the kitchen without looking at him.

I was too embarassed to look at him so I started making breakfast to distract myself and cool my temprature down.

After a few minutes,Darco came out of the bedroom and walked right up to me.

He took the plates off my hand,placed them on the table and turned back to face me.

He put his arms around my waist and leaned down til we were facing each other.

He kissed my forehead and the tip of my nose and then leaned down further and gave a soft kiss to my neck.

He then looked at me as if trying to read my mind, ''are you scared of me?'',he asked.

I looked at his eyes trying  to read his emotions too,''should I be?'',I asked back.

''No,you shouldn't'',he replied looking at me and then he leaned down again and pecked my forehead,''you should never be scared of me'',he added with what seemed like clear sincerity in his voice.

He then put me to my chair and sat down next to me joining me on breakfast in comfortable silence.

......................................................................................................................................................

I was taking a walk down the block again at 6:30 in the afternoon,trying to clear my mind off today's events.

After taking breakfast with Darco,he left after a while to go to his business but not before kissing my forehead again.

So after he left,I recollected myself,took a bath and studied for my lessons.

Then I slept for a couple hours and then decided to take a walk outside and look around the shops for anything interesting.

I turned to the 65th corner of Lincolin's street and to my dismay I saw Amanda and Brooke in the middle of the street talking with two guys who seemed to be their age.

Amanda looked at my direction and when she noticed me she nudged Brooke's arm who turned around and glared at me.

Both of them then turned to the guys and whispered something to them and the guys turned to look at me with smirks on their faces.

I saw the girls looking at me too with smirks on their faces and that's what made me realise that I was in deep shit.

I don't know what they told their boyfriends but the looks on their faces told me that they planned something bad to do to me.

I wouldn't stay there to find out.

I started walking towards the direction of my neighborhood and to my horror I saw all 4 of them following me steadily as if they knew exactly where I was going.

I felt my heartbeat increasing by the second and the fear inside me became ten times worse when I realised that their pace became faster too.

I made a quick turn to a narrow street that was a shortcut to my neighborhood and I was shocked to see Darco with some other guys in the end of the street near a black jeep.

I didn;t know why or how,but the moment I saw Darco I headed towards him for my safety.

I just knew that I'd be safe with him,I know because I always feel safe when I'm  with him,always feel like his arms can keep me safe from everything and everyone.

As I was approaching him Darco's head turned to my direction and we locked eyes.He propably saw the look on my face because next thing I know,he was frowning and heading towards me with a worried expression.

Once he was inches away from me,I went to him and fell in his arms,burrying my face on his chest.

In an instant his arms were locked around me and he pushed me against him even more.

''Little? what's wrong?what happened?'',he asked surprising me with how worried his voice sounded.

I stayed frozen in his arms inhaling in his musky manly scent and then reluctantly raised my head off his chest and looked at him with nearly wet eyes.

''Um'',I mumbled awkwardly trying to find what I'd tell him.

Should I be honest or make something up?

I saw with the corner of my eye that the two guys along with Amanda and Brooke reached the narrow street's entrance and were now looking around for me.

I widened my eyes at their sight and before I knew it Darco's head snapped to their direction and a threatening growl like sound came out of him.

''Leroy,Max,get those four here'',Darco ordered and two big bulky guys like Darco run towards the four of them and grabbed them forcefully.

''Who are they?Tell me'',Darco ordered looking at my eyes.

I knew then that if I didn't tell him the truth,something bad would happen.

''They are..the girls work at the clothing store I used to work,and the guys..I don't know them but all of them were looking at me before smirking and they started following me,until I reached the narrow street and run away from them.The girls don't like me because of our working encounters and something that happened the day I got fired,so I assume they said something bad about me to the two guys'',I said watching him for his reaction.

I heard the two guys and the girls shouting for help as Darco's men brought them in front of us.

''Please don't hurt them,they didn't do anything,they just scared me because they followed me around like that,I thought they wanted to hurt me'',I pleaded Darco who had his eyes on the four of them,glaring at them in a menacing way.

From the looks Amanda,Brooke and the guys had on their faces,something told me that they recognised who Darco really is.

''You're.'',one of the guys started saying but was cut off.

''Yes I am,shut your mouth now'',Darco said glaring at him.

''Tori said you were smirking at her and run after her,were you planning anything stupid?'',Darco asked them all and I could tell the girls were taken by surprise when they realised that Darco knows me.

''No we were just trying to scare her'',Amanda said smiling nervously along with Brooke,trying to dismiss the whole thing.

Darco walked close to them and stood inches away from the girls and the guys.

''I hope for your own sake,that you were not planning anything,because next time I take any notice of you trying to so much as glare at her,I'll make sure you won't have any second chances'',Darco said and I saw the terror in their eyes as they all nodded their heads and looked around to the other men surrounding them.

Darco nodded at his men who carried the guys away and when they all left,he turned towards me and walked up to me til I was between him and the wall.

''You okay Little?'',he asked cupping my cheek with his hand.

I nodded my head looking at him unsure of what to do.

''Thanks'',I said looking at his shoulder in stead of his eyes.

Before I knew what was happening,I felt him lifting my chin and then his soft lips were attached to mine.

I felt him pulling me to him as he embraced me and started entering my mouth with his tongue after I parted my lips and let him in.

I was too focussed on how soft and amazing his mouth felt against mine to think about anything else.

I knew I wasn't a good kisser,I knew because I had nearly 5 years since the first and last time I had kissed someone and that was high school old story,ever since I hadn't been intimate with any other guy,so I knew I propably sucked at kissing.

But he...he was amazing.

He moved his mouth in perfect sync,as his tongue was stroking every part of my mouth with him grunting above me.

At that moment I was lost..I was lost to him and the kiss.

I hadn't realised just how much I liked him,but I guess the kiss made it clear for me.

I really think I'm falling for him,mercilessly.

When he broke the kiss,I was panting and he was breathing hard but his body didn't inch away from mine at all.He was still pressed against me,his arms around me and his forehead rested on mine.

''I hate the fact that you were scared and nearly in danger,but I love the fact that you run to me for protection'',he said huskily trailing kisses all over my face.

He then crashed his lips on mine again and this time I stood on my tip toes and put my arms around his neck wanting to deepen the kiss and feel him more against me.He grabbed me by my hips and picked me up slamming me against the wall with a grunt.

I started pulling on his shirt and his shoulders in a way to keep myself from fainting from the intensity of the kiss.

Soon his lips were down to my neck kissing,nibbling on it and biting it softly making me releash sounds I never have releashed before.

I closed my eyes as he kept nibbling on my neck and grunting during it making a weird sensation flow through my body.

He went all the way up my jawline and then he kissed my nose and the top of my eyes.

He grabbed my hands and put them on top of his chest giving me a heated look.

''Mine'',he grunted huskily and I had to restrain myself from falling on him.

We heard the sounds of his men coming towards the street and I prayed they hadn't seen the make out session we had.

''Mine'',he grunted again nibbling on my lips,''you're mine Little'',he added pulling me to him.

''I'll see you soon in your house'',he said and I nodded my head and walked past him as his men walked up to him and they all went to their cars.

I walked back to my apartment in a heated trance,smiling at the thought of his lips on me.

I've never felt so..warm before.

....................................................................................................................................................

I was in the kitchen drinking some water when I heard the familiar sound on the door.

I need to ask him what kind of tool he's using to open my door with such ease and get in everytime.

I walked towards the door but before I could reach it,the door was burst open by Darco,who came in locked the door and looked at me with a dangerously heated look that raised my body temprature again as shivers tortured me again.

I gulped when he started taking steady steps towards me like a predator.

''Mine'',he said huskily as he took his jacket off his body in a rush and then grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.He leaned down and captured my mouth with his as he lifted me by my hips and placed my legs to his sides moving us towards the bedroom.

I gulped nervously when I realised where this was going.

I was going to loose my virginity tonight..to the first guy I fell in love with.

He layed me down to the bed and started removing my clothes one by one nearly ripping them off in the process.

Once he was done with my clothes he removed his shoes,his pants and his shirt revealing a godly well trained tanned  upper body,as he remained only with his boxers.

''I'm going to make you mine,baby'',he said as he layed on top of me with his arms around me capturing my mouth with his.

..............................................................................................................................................................

mmsgurl_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.6K 31
Highest Rankings - #1 in gun, #2 in jealousy, #7 in innocent, #10 in mafia #12 in love --- She cringed as she spotted the bus a good 20 meters away f...
85.6K 1.7K 36
Credits to youtube user Sweetnicklove Being kidnap is the worst thing that can ever happen to you. But what happens if you fall in love with one of y...
1.5M 83.7K 83
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
344K 32.1K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...