Snow Bite (a Monster High Fan...

Par MY-QUEER-KING

A fairy tell story with love and hate Charcters: Snow bite /draculaura Prince/clawd Plus

Snow Bite (a Monster High Fanfiction)
Snow Bite Chapter 2
Snow Bite Chapter 3
Snow Bite Chapter 4
Snow Bite Chapter5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Last Chapter or so you thought...
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
on hold

chapter 19 (actually last chapter)

489 13 2
Par MY-QUEER-KING

Like every night before, luna slept peacefully she cuddled into her sheets and it almost broke Laura's heart at  what they had to do to maintain their world. Clark tiptoed inside and spotted the necklace hanging on the lamp.

He reached out and grabbed it from its spot and switching with a look alike from Michael's pawn shop. He sneaked back out and walked over to Laura pecking her lips softly " I'll be back " he whispered and left their small home and walked to cleos mansion on the hill.

He walked over to the well beside cleos mansion and saw her ready with a hammer " being the jewel to me " she whispered and he handed off the necklace to her. There was a short silence which was broken when Cleo smashed the necklace and throwing it in the well. To there surprise a large cloud of smoke exploded " its done...the threat is gone forever "

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
4.6K 64 9
Note: This will be a remake version of my first book of this story :) Date: September 18 Prince Hugo and Prince Axel of Welshire wanted to have a sis...