Exposure

由 Marisa2016

"I'm trying to help you Ivy." He roughly grabs my arm, but I shake it off. "You can't Peter. Not now, not ev... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11

54 2 0
由 Marisa2016

I don't think I've ever gotten my ass into a skimpier dress. And let me tell ya, I don't know how the sluts do it. Peter has decided to take me to Express, the clothing store. And as I try to get my body to fit in this dress, he is waiting outside the dressing room for me.

"Where are we going anyways?" I call to Peter. I hear steps near my door.

"It's just a party. I figured with everything going on with you, a little fun couldn't hurt. This one shouldn't be as wild."

"Okay- god damn it!" I cuss as I try to get my arms through the thick black straps. I can hear Peter laughing. "So why am I dressing like a prostitute?"

"Accentuating your curves is a good thing, Ivy"

"Oh? So you like curves ehh?"

"I don't prefer sticks," he says lightly. I appreciate that. I'm not the tiniest girl in town, and I've always hated my chest. It's a little on the big side, but minimizers do me good.

I finally get my arms all the way through, and open the door to Peter.

"I charge 50," I say teasing him. His eyes light up.

"I'll give you 50. But not in that dress."

"So you agree that this dress is on the verge of hooker?" He pulls a dress off the wall behind him. It's totally me. although the top is black leather, the skirt flares out a little, and stops a couple inches above the knees.

"If you like this one, I'll buy it for you," he says as he hands it to me.

"You don't have to buy me anything."

"In exchange for the telescope." He hands the dress to me, and I hop back into the dressing room. My feet slip easily through the top of the dress and out the bottom.

"Inviting me to the party is good enough Peter." When I step out, Peter smiles.

"No it's not. You found my mom, Ivy." He zips me up. "Perfect."

As Peter looks in the mirror, he probably sees a young lady in a perfect dress. That's not what I see. I see a lier, but I also see a liar who is trying to make it through each day without killing herself. Peter can't make me feel guilty for that, and the drug that Adrien gave me, is something I need to use. His mom may have died from drugs, but I'm certainly not that stupid.

"No sex, no drinking, no drugs." This is what dad tells me when he is informed on the party Peter and I are going to. We have stopped at my house so I can get ready, and Peter is going to change too. I can feel myself blushing because unfortunately Peter has heard my dads rules.

"Next year you won't be able to stop me from doing those things. But I guess for tonight, I'll take it easy," I tease. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a major tease. Danny hates it.

"Don't push it. And those rules go for you too. What's your name anyways?" I can't help but giggle. I've known Peter for a little while, but I still haven't told my dad anything about him.

"Peter Blocette." Peter puts out his hand, and my dad proudly shakes it. Damn! It's not like we're dating or anything. I guess Peter just wants to be polite. Dad peers at me and smirks.

"Have you ever had sex before, Peter?" I can feel my jaw drop and my fists clench. What the fuck is wrong with my dad? Why would he ask that question? I grab Peter's hand and literally drag him up to my room.

"Lets go," I say. Once we are upstairs, I slam my door closed and lock it. Peter stands behind me, looking amused. "I'm so sorry about that! I don't know what the hell is wrong with him." I start pacing my room.

"It's okay, Ivy. He was just joking around." I stop pacing, surprised about Peter's reaction. "I don't have a problem talking about sex," he continues. "Especially with other people." I sit on my bed and smile.

"Okay," I say. "So have you had sex?" The corners of his mouth tip up.

"Yeah, but it was awful. We could do better." Stop blushing Ivy, god damn it!

"Funny. And I rather not. I don't have sex, and won't until I'm married."

"You need to learn to take a joke, Ivy. Now put that dress on. I just have to change my shirt and shoes." He leaves the bedroom, and I effortlessly step into my dress. The top is nice and fitted, and the bottom is right where I need it. It's all black, but I feel very pretty in it.

"So you're going to a party?" I gasp as I turn around.

"Danny, you scared the shit out of me!" I say as I try to wash away the flustered look on my face. She stands there quietly, admiring my dress.

"You look pretty," she says with a slight smile. I haven't gotten a compliment from Danny in awhile, and it feels good.

"Thank you. You want to do my hair?" She immediately rushes over to me. I sit down on my bed, as Danny kneels behind me. Her hands are instantly prying at my hazel strands. "So how was Ken? I mean, how was your day with him?" I can feel the motion of her hands slowing.

"It was awkward, but he took me to an art museum, which was cool." Danny loves art more than anything. On her bedroom walls are dozens of paintings and pieces of art made just by her. She wants to be an artist one day, and that's one of the many things I'm proud of.

"Sounds fun," I say. "Did he take you anywhere else?"

"Uh, yeah, but don't tell mom. We went to go boxing too."

"Boxing? Why the hell did you go boxing?" I check my cell phone for messages from Claire.

"He said it was to help me let my anger out. It helped alot. But I guess Ken was getting a little too into it." Her grip tightens on my hair, making me squirm. "He punched me in the stomach," she says quietly.

"What?! He punched you?" My face is inches from hers, but she doesn't looked affected, just lost.

"I got him back though, so it's okay. We're even."

"Danny that's not okay! If Ken has been hurting you, then you need to tell me." She roughly pushes me off the bed, and I fall to the ground with an achy thud.

"He's not hurting me! Just leave me the fuck alone. You're crazy Ivy! Crazy!" I want to reach out and grab her, but she's too fast and dashes out of my room. After a few seconds, I hear the front door to the house close. When I look out my bedroom window, I see her sprinting down the road, with Peter right behind her. I want to follow them, but I will just make things worse. like I seem to always do. I end up putting my my hair up in a plain ass ponytail.

"What the hell is going on?" dad asks from down the hallway. When he enters my room, his face is twisted with annoyance. His eyes dig into me, accusing me.

"I'm trying to help her dad! Ken-"

"So this is what's going on? Ken?! Ivy what are you doing? You're tearing this family apart." My heart feels as if it was shot down to the bottom of my body. Dad doesn't mean that. I'm trying to fix this, not ruin it! I want to cry, but I've lost so much already.

"Dad, I'm not-" he sticks his right hand up and pulls out a cigar with the other. Before he can reach for his lighter, I'm down the stairs to the kitchen. My heart is pumping as fast as ever, and I can feel my head losing thought. Peter's wallet is on the counter. I peek inside it and find two twenty dollar bills staring at me. I quickly grab the money and dash out the front door to my car. Lucky for me my key is already in it so I don't have to go back inside. I breath in deeply so my rage doesn't get me into a car accident. Dad would kill me...if I wasn't dead already. I turn left out of the driveway, and into town.

"I need to see some ID please." The scrungy man behind the counter smiles at me, his yellow and black teeth poking out behind his slim mouth.

"I forgot it at home. Please sir, I'm hosting the biggest summer party tonight," I lie, trying my best to sound sincere. As soon as I got into town, I went into the closest alcohol store. Might as well get drunk tonight since tomorrow is going to be hell.

"No can do. ID or no alcohol lady." I cuss under my breath, leaving the alcohol at the counter. I can feel the man's eyes following me on the way out. I didn't get the alcohol, but this night can still be worth my wild. I glance back at the man. He's lighting a cigaret paying no attention to me. I walk behind the store, no one can see me back here. It's all thick forest. But, if you look hard enough you can find a small opening at the entrance. Luckly for me, I find it, and what I'm looking for. Adrien stares at me, smiling. Another girl stands next to him, looking curious. If I can't get drunk tonight, I can certainly get high.

Come on guys, more comments! Thanks for reading!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

Runners 由 Lbooks01

青少年小說

6.4K 104 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
717 22 28
HIGHEST RANKING: 303 IN SCIENCE FICTION Isaac Crowley is your average 15 year old boy. He is a sophomore in high school, plays sports, and hangs out...
304 36 18
Evelyn is okay. She's at the top of her class, a Wattpad writer, and a rising star on YouTube. She's also a liar. Her parents fight all the time, bu...
244K 11K 80
❝ You make this messed-up world look so much more beautiful. ❞ Gathering me in his arms, he pulled me close -- his lips seeking mine hungrily. ──────...