Getting rid of Karma.

By Apaf-Nbhd

☆~☆~☆ Sally Forbes is 27 nutritionist doctor. She have everything a girl could ever wish to have : good looks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

27 5 0
By Apaf-Nbhd

Sally's P.O.V:

There is some songs that I love, but I can't sing. 

Poems that I love but I can't remember a word from them.

 Characters in some books, that I wished I was them.

 I have dreams, dreams that I only remember the beginning of it when I wake up and I've never succeeded on remembering the end of it.

There's a man in my dream, a man who I'm staying up all night with and I'll wake up next to him.

 A man with who I don't know at all how it will end for us, there is in my dream a man, a man that I didn't know what did he meant to me, I'll say there is a men, that I think about and stays away from my dream.

I cried a lot yesterday and I avoided everybody but I promised myself that from today, I'm going to be stronger than before.

So to do that, I choose one of my best outfits and I accompanied with my favorite orange high-heels, and then I put on make-up before making my way downstairs, and I was weird out to see both my parents still in my house, I thought that they left let's pray to go that they didn't heard me crying.

''Good morning sweetheart''Said mom, with a warm smile on her face and I couldn't help but to smile to back to her.

''Good morning''I really hated the way they were looking at me, like I'm going to break down at any moment, I'm not, I'm totally fine.

"How are you feeling today Sally?'' Asked my mom, I'm actually feeling great.

''I'm feeling awesome'' And quiet honestly I wasn't lying.

''Look honey, if you're saying that so we won't be sad'' No, I cried yesterday a lot and I promised myself that I'll forget Max like every one of my exes.

''No mom, leave the sadness away, I feel like I was born again'' I said then both my parents hugged me, I couldn't be better.

While we were having breakfast, my dad was telling me a joke after joke and they were all fart ones but I can't deny that they were hilarious.

''You know what I'm thinking? I think that it's a good thing that Max dumped me on the day of OUR wedding, I mean the prep for marriage was taking so long and I started to get bored anyway'' Okay, now I was straight up lying.

''I knew that you're strong but I wasn't excepting all of this after what happened last night, I'm so proud of you'' Said my dad with a warm smile and I smiled back at him.

''Sweetie, last night your dad and I were talking all night about you, and we know that what you lived yesterday wasn't easy for you so we thought that you should go to Greece, I mean you liked it there and we'll buy you a house there and you can stay for a month with your best friends'' I won't go away because of a man, I'm more stronger than that.

''No, there is no need for that but thanks mom, I'll just continue my life like nothing happened, I'll even go to work today'' I said while standing up, but then I noticed a piece of paper  behind the sofa cushions.

''What's that?'' I asked pointing to the paper, but as soon as they saw what I was pointing at, my mom literally jumped at the sofa and got a newspaper from it, and started screaming at my dad to hide it.

''James take that and don't let her see that'' Dad tried to catch it but I was faster than him, and I immediately regret it, in the first page there was a big headline ''The groom runaway and the bride collapsed'', No way.

''Don't care about them sweetheart, they're always spreading silly stuff like that'' My mom said to comfort me but it wasn't working, I was so angry not at them but at me, I know that Max left because of me, I know that I did something wrong that made him leave me.

''I didn't collapsed, I'm stronger than ever understand me?'' I said while tearing apart the poor newspaper, then I took my phone and my car keys and made my way toward the door.

Once I closed my house's door, I let out the few tears that I was holding, I hated myself for one thing the fact that I still have feeling for Max, heck I'm still crazy in love with him.

And I don't think that I'll ever forget him.

Blake's P.O.V:

I was in a cafe with my best friend Mia, when we read the newspaper, oh shit Sally is going to be so sad or angry or maybe both when she'll read this shit.

''I can't read this anymore, call her c'mon please'' Said Mia and she was concerned and scared for our best friend, well I'm concerned about her too, and if I ever catch that fucking Max, I'll fucking ripe him to pieces.

I dialed her phone number that I know by heart, and after a few seconds she responded ,thank god.

*Phone conversation*

Sally: Yes?

Me :Hi, how are you feeling my love? Are you okay my birdie?

Sally: Fine, I'm great

''She's at the floor, finished'' I whispered to Mia, well I suppose so, because her voice was weird like she just cried and I know for a fact that she cried because of that bastard.

Me Okay, darling but can we meet up together?

Sally :Yeah sure.

Me: Okay bye, take care.

*End of the phone conversation*

''Our work this time is going to be harder than I excepted'' I said with a serious face, cause it will take a lot of effort to make Sally forget about that motherfucker if only I can find him, I'll attract my hands around his neck and I'll choke him to death, nobody leaves my best friend on her wedding night.

''C'mon, get up we have to take her to the beauty salon first'' I said because That helped her when she fond out that Sam her ex-boyfriend was cheating on her in her own bed.

''Yes, you're right Blake then we take her to the cinema'' Is Mia crazy or what ?does she remember what happened last time that we took her to the cinema?

''Don't say bullshit like that, remember when we took her after that Cody dumped her for her childhood friend and we took her to see Insidious 2, she kept screaming at the screen then she started to cry at the end''It was a disaster.

''Oh right ,so no for the cinema but we can take her shopping she really love it'' Mia finally said a really great idea.

''Ok wait, I'll text her to met us in  half an hour'' Almost immediately she responded that she'll be there.

After getting new hairstyles, we went to the mall and we literally bought anything we liked and we made her laugh and smile a lot,I think that we succeeded on our mission.

When we exited the mall, we began walking down the street carrying those heavy bags of shopping.

''Girls, don't you think that we over-shopped?'' Sally asked.

''No, we didn't plus it's half of the season now it's the perfect time for shopping'' Mia and I said in the same time, I mean we'll give our old clothes that we bought two months ago to poor people.

We were walking, when Sally bumped into a little boy that was around 7 years old and he was crying.

''Are you okay?'' Sally asked the boy making him stop crying almost immediately, if I talked to him he'll cry even more I just have this talent on making children hate me expect for Lilia of course.

''oh what's that in your face?'' I asked, he had a pretty bad rash , but of course since kids hate me so he didn't answer my question.

''Where's your mom?'' Sally asked the little boy, oh she'll make a great mother.

''She's there'' He said while pointing at the garden.

''Well, let's take you to her'' Mia said and we followed the boy to a women that was selling flowers.

''Hello, I'm a beauty doctor and this is a cream, so you're son can get rid of that rash'' I said while handing her the cream, well Sally and I are both doctors but Mia took this year off, because she's the lazies one of us and she didn't do great at her job.

''Thank you, very much''The women said.

''And here this is my card if he didn't heal soon, bring him to me and I'll take care of him for free of course'' I said while handing her my work card.

We were leaving when the women suddenly grabbed Sally's hand.

''Girl,  you're hurting and you're broken,you're so broken that you feel that your soul is on fire'' The fuck?

''No, from where did you get that?I'm fine, I'm not hurting or anything'' Sally said nervously.

''I'm not listening to what your tongue says, I'm reading what your eyes says, leave it don't upset yourself, let him go.'' Okay, I'm starting to get creeped out.

''Who are you talking about?''The woman just smiled before responding.

''The one who left you and let you in the middle of an important event''It's official I'm scared.

''Sally, I'm scared this women  knows everything'' I whispered to Sally so the weird women won't hear me.

''You feel like he stabbed you in the heart, every man in your life leaves you and that doesn't happen with no reason, it's karma, you broke a person heart too in the past and you let him suffer, you shattered him, if you loved you get loved if you upset you'll be upset, to get rid of karma you have to go and find the person that you broke his heart and apologize but karma won't leave you alone , unless he forgive you or you'll stay alone for the rest of your life'' The women said and  what she says seems reasonable, but Sally never broke a person's heart they were always the one to do it.

After what the women told us, we decided to go to the closest cafe so we can discuss this issue., 

''You girls know that I don't believe shit like this, but this women knows everything''Mia said.

''Yes, I believe her too, but she said that you broke someone's heart '' but who?

''I was just think about that, you girls know all my exes, they were always the one to leave me,'' I mean, I don't remember if that ever happened.

''But the women said that you broke someone's heart, she can't  be lying , let just think'' I said, c'mon brain show me what you can do.

''Oh, uh there was this fat boy with acne on his face, he was always looking at me at college, with awe like a moron, don't you remember?''Oh yeah, the ugly nerd.

''Oh right we used to treat him like our own slave, and we made him do all our work, he was so innocent but I can't remember his name'' I said and I felt bad for what we did to him in the past.

''Zack?'' Mia asked.

''Yes, you're right it's Zack'' Oh no, now I remember his name

''No he's name was Zach ,and you Sally,you were always making fun of him'' I said,the poor one she really did break his heart.

And I don't really know how we'll find him, we haven't heard of him since he left college because of us.

  ☆~☆~☆  
I hope that you enjoyed thsi chapter.

How did you found this chapter, I hope that you like cookies because if you do we can be friends.

Here have some.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.6K 31
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
2.8M 61.8K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
606K 37.4K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.6M 107K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...