Turn Away

By nyiaaaaah

Chanelle Whites....your typical 17 year old high school girl met the man of her dreams, or so she thought. Th... More

Ch@pther 1
Ch@pter 2: August
Ch@pter 3
Ch@pter 4
Ch@pter 5
Ch@pter 6
Ch@pter 8
Ch@pter 9
Ch@pter 10
Ch@pter 11
Ch@pter 12
Ch@pter 13
Ch@pter 14

Ch@pter 7

54 0 1
By nyiaaaaah

*Two years later*

Chanelle

It has been two whole long years, and I'm proud of what I'm becoming. It's only my sophomore year in college, i can't even choose which is more stressful my sisters or college itself. If you're wondering if August and I are still together......nope we are not. It turns out that his mom hated me so much she was willing to ruin our relationship....

*one year ago*

"August where are you going, it's almost midnight?"

"Oh my goodness babeh, I'm just goin' to chill with Chris and Trey," he rolled his eyes.

Every since his mean ass mama introduced him to this Brianna chick he has been staying out late, and being really nonchalant with me and always having an attitude for no reason.

"Whatever," i huffed stomping downstairs.

Once i made it downstairs I called Trey,"Trey are y'all going out tonight?"

"Yeah ma, why?"

"Can you please watch out for Aug for me, like tell me if he's with any other female please?"

"I gotcha ma, you ain't gotta worry about none. You know his ass is tied up to you," he chuckled.

"I hope so, but anyway thanks bro," i hung up.

After getting off the phone with him i grabbed an apple and headed back upstairs into one of the guests rooms not wanting to deal with Augustina (That's what i call him when he's on his manly period😴)

"Why you in here?"

"Because...."

"Man stop with the fuckin attitude bruh, and tell me what the fuck is wrong witchu," he semi-yelled.

"Every since you met this Brianna bitch you've been different and i don't like it,"

"Not this shit again, look I told yo ass thea ain't none goin' on with us, and didn't i tell you to stop callin her a bitch," he yelled in my face.

"See! If there is nothing going on between you two then why are you defending her like she's your girlfriend or something!" I pushed him out my face.

He balled his fist and stormed out yelling the words, "Don't wait up,"

*two weeks later*

It was August and I's one year anniversary Lili and I spent all day out getting pampered, since Trey was taking her out tonight she decided to come with me.

It was 9:30 and I was in such a rush to get to August's house, since he did say we were going to have the best night ever😁

Auggiepooh💦❤: nvm just meet me at this restaurant called La Folie..you won't regret it😏😉

-----

I was so pissed i could rip someone's throat off! It was almost 11:30 and this nigga didn't even show up! No call, no text, no nothing! I was dead ass ending shit tonight!

When I pulled up I noticed all of the lights were off in the house, I also noticed an unfamiliar car in the drive way.....

Just incase some nigga was trying to murk me I grabbed my gun my daddy bought for me.

"August!"

"Fuck..." i heard a moan.

I ran up them stairs so damn fast you would've thought I was some type of track star.

Once I made it up to his room, I stared at them in shock. The man I love in the bed with the same hoe ass bitch he told me not to worry about, deep stroking her way in her guts. That's the shit that pissed me off even more.

Enraged I pointed my gun to the ceiling pulling the trigger. "You such a bitch ass nigga! For eight fuckin months you told me to not worry about this hoe and here you are fuckin her in the same bed we slept in!"

His scary ass couldn't even get his damn words out while her hoe ass tried to get her clothes.

"Nah bitch where the fuck you goin!" I shot her in her pinky toe.

"Ahh!"

"Ba-shut the fuck up! I should really shoot your ass right now," i ran down the stairs until i felt him grab me.

"Let me go!" i screamed.

"Not until you calm down,"

"This nigga is about to feel my pain," i thought.

Once I stopped moving he let me go, basically giving me the chance to punch his ass dead in the face.

"Bruh what the fuck!"

"I got your bruh," i mumbled kicking him in the balls.

"Ahh shit! You bitch,"

"You are so full of shit! You promised me...you promised me you wouldn't cheat!" i choked finally letting the tears fall.

"Ba-save it August the damage is done! I just want to know how long have this been going on,"

Holding his bloody nose and his balls he just looked at me with sorrow.

"HOW LONG!"

"Every since....graduation,"

"You bitch!" i punched him again.

"Ahh fuck!" he laid on the floor.

"Had me waiting on your ass for two hours! If you don't know now we are done, delete everything you have of me," i threw my ring at him.

"Babeh im sorry!"

"Fuck you nigga!" i walked out.

*Prestent day*

Of course word got out quick about our break up, and ole girl did press charges on me, but it was nothing serious i just got a warning from my school and i got put on house arrest😂 that's why Lili and I stay in the same apartment.

Every since our break up my dad envied August, he even stopped being his manager and everything.

Breaking my thoughts Lili knocked on my room door, "yeah!" I yelled.

"Hey is it okay if Trey come over?" she asked.

"Li how many times do i have to tell you that this is our apartment you don't have to ask me,"

"I know, but after that time you guys ran into each other i wanna know if it was cool with you," she sat in my bed.

"Yeah it's cool with me Li I gotta work today anyway,"

She smiled and walked out to call trey i guess.

Putting on my work uniform I called Chels to see if she was ready. "You better be ready by time i get there,"

"I told you i'm not going there anymore,"

"Chels don't start this shit again, you and Kay better be ready by time i get over there or imma drag yo ass out that house," i hung up. Getting inside my car.

"I'll be back at like four or five Li," i yelled.

"Aight! He'll probably be out before then no promises though," i rolled my eyes.

As for Trey ion fucks with that nigga either, after he kept that secret away from me I dropped his ass and told Li to keep him away from me...

On my way to work i was in the middle of listening to 'Rihanna- Needed me' until they unexpectedly stopped the song.

"TEA ALERT! TEA ALERT!"

"Wassup Wassup Florida! Sorry for the unexpected pause, but as you all know we always gotta let y'all know if we got some new tea and right now we got some good ass TEA! Finally after one whole *bleeep*-ing year our main man August Alsina is going to let us know about the big ass break up thats happened between him and shorty,"

"Wazzam Florida!"

"Okay so Aug man what made you finally wanna tell us after an entire year," the female show host asked.

"Man everybody was beggin' me to tell what happened and I ain't think babeh girl wanted the whole world to know since she ain't tell nobody, but anyway these rumors are gettin' way outta hand so imma tell y'all what happened."

"Aight i'm back with our tea," the male show host yelled.

"Whea mine at," August asked

"How you gone drink tea and give us the tea at the same time? Miky this guy is ridiculous," the female laughed.

"You said it Keisha, now start," Miky yelled.

"Aight, so I was dating shawty fa like 3 months and I'a was really feelin' ha, on her graduation night of course we made it official to the public, but what y'all don't know is that i fucked up real bad that night,"

"What you mean man? You know what never mind we'll go on break for a lil while i can already tell this is going to be one long ass story,"

"Oh hush Miky you're just saying that because you're out of tea, anywaaays we'll be right back with the "Tea Alert"" Keisha laughed.

As soon as the commercials came on I was at Chel's raggedy ass apartment. Once I pulled up I slightly through up seeing her "new boyfriend"...

"Aww wassup Nelle, still in others people's business," he smirked.

"Wassup Laurence, still being a broke nigga? Yeah I thought so," I shoved him out my way.

"Why you here anyways, didn't she tell you she ain't goin' to work?"

"Oh yes she is, trust and believe," i walked in her room.

"Are you fuckin' serious Chelsea!"

"Ne-...In front of your son!" I snatched her up.

"Get your shit, you are leaving and you're coming to work with me," I demanded.

"Didn't I tell yo a-..nigga shut yo ass up! Thinking you run shit, this my damn family you don't tell them what to do now back yo ass up,"

"Chelsea get your shit and lets go NOW!" I yelled grabbing my nephew's things.

"Chanelle-...Chelsea if I have to tell you one more time....."

I'm tired of this shit....😣💢

"Bitch ion know who the fuck you think you talkin' to but you ain't talkin' to me, now like I said she ain't goin' no damn where!" this nobody ass nigga yelled.

"Wow very controlling just like your damn cousin huh," i smirked.

"Cousin," Chelsea dumb ass asked.

"He. Is. Kevin's. Older. Cousin! Can you understand me nooow,"

She hurriedly grabbed all the things she needed and put them all in a bag and literally ran out.

"This ain't over baby girl," he gritted.

"This been over nigga, and tell your bitch ass cousin I'll be seeing him REAL soon," i winked getting my nephew in the car.

"Nelle how did you know,"

"I did my research like i told you to do before even moved in with that bum, now shhhhhh," I hushed her.

"Aaaaaaand we are back with the "Tea Alert!'"

"Are yous seriously listeni-shutuup" I hushed her.

"Now Aug are you ready to continue," Miky asked.

"Yeah man, aight whea was I? Oh yeah i fucked up that night, so it turns out that my mama didn't like Chanelle, so she took it upon herself to introduce me to this chick name Brianna. She was cool peoples at first, but then we started hangin' out waay too much to the point where I forgot I even had a girlfriend waitin for me at home- whoa whoa whoa! Did shawtey know you were in a relationship?" Micky asked.

"Yeah, but listen listen don't judge me when i say this, but that was my first real real relationship I didn't know there's rules to this shit," he laughed.

"Did you at least care about Chanelle's feelings," Keisha asked.

"Of course i cared about her feelings, shit I loved this girl man. I made a promise to her and to keep that promise i tried to break it off with ha before things got outta hand, but it was tough doin that,"

"If y'all ever see each other do you think y'all will ever get back together," Micky asked.

"Ion know man, she like disappeared after we broke up, ion even think she's still in town," i turned the radiio off.

"Why were you listening to that,"

"Why were you doing drugs in front of my nephew,"

"He said he would kill me if i didn't,"

"That's the main reason why I told you to do some research on this guy before you even started dating him, but like always you never listen to me,"

"I'm sorry okay,"

"I'm being so serious right now Chels, stop thinking about them niggas and start thinking about yourself and Kayden. You need to go back to school get your high school diploma and come to college with me," i glanced at her.

"It's too late Nelle,"

"It is not too late, all you have to do is go back to that school and take all of your tests, pass and you're done. Just because you're about to turn 21 doesn't mean it's too late,"

She just stayed silent and looked out of the window, I just sighed and drove us to my apartment.

~

"Li-Li!"

"Omg what are you doong back here?" she ran to the door.

"Chelsea and Kay need to wash up real quick, is he here?" i whispered the last part.

She quickly nodded her head, I just rolled my eyes, "Just keep him away from me,"

After waiting for my sister for like an hour she finally came out of my room with Kayden fully dressed.

"It's about time," I huffed.

"Oh shutup grinch, you know how he get when im trying to dress him," she laughed.

I just rolled my eyes and headed for the door, "Okay miss attitude, what's your problem? Oh wait I know! You need some dick," she cheesed.

"Ha ha! Let's go," i pushed her.

"Hey Auntie! No touchie mommy!"

"Sorry Kay i might not do it again," i chuckled.

"Antywaaays, when are you going to get over Mr. Smellydick,"

"What are you talking about? I am over him,"

"No you're not, if you were over him you wouldn't have listened to that story on the radio annnnnnd you would've had a boyfriend by now. It has been two whole years Nelle,"

"The only reason why I don't have a boyfriend is because I'm focused on my self-goals,"

"'Self-goals' my ass," she scoffed.

"The only reason why I listened to that story is because I wanted to know why he would do me so dirty," i mumbled.

"Then why don't you just talk to him,"

"I don't wanna face him,"

"Chanelle you're not making any sense, he could've just told them people that story just to get them off his back, don't forget he had a whole year to think of an entire lie. You need to talk to him,"

I couldn't say anything because she was right, but how am I going to talk to him? I changed my number and i don't remember his.....

Once we have gotten to our job, which is where my daddy works, we parted ways. I went behind the "check-in" desk and she went to take Kayden to the nursery.

"Hey Nellie! Why are you here sooooo late!"

That would be my new friend Addrian but I call her RiRi. We had met when I first started working here which was last year when I started my freshmen year of college. She's that "always happy, and silly" type of friend, that's why i like her so much, she's always positive about everything!

"Hey RiRi! I had to pick up my sister again,"

"Buu-we had to go back to my apartment to get her and Kay cleaned up,"

"Ooooooh! I was really worried! Your father is so upset right now! You should go see him," she whispered.

"I'll talk to him later he'll be alright," i laughed.

I looked down at the schedule in front of me noticing my dad had a 12o'clock appointment but it didn't say with who which is kind of weird. Looking at my watch I realized this mysterious person would be here any minute, so i just sat down and talked to Addrian.

"Spill the tea bih," I smiled.

"Wha-what are you talking about,"

"You are glowing, and seem much happier than a fat woman eating chocolate! Now spill!"

"Okay so Raheem took me out on a date last night, and when i say he went all out...gooorl! He went all out! He rented out this entire restaurant and it was sooo exspensive! He then took me to the beach which he rented out apart of tha-.."

"I'm hea ta see mista Whites,"

Hearing that familiar New Orleans accent made me freeze, I couldn't move, speak, or better yet look up! I knew for sure it was him. I moved towards the work phone and paged my dads office numbers.

"Mr. Whites here,"

"Um daddy, your 12o'clock is here," i mumbled.

He cleared his throat. "Uh yeah b-bring him right up to my office," he stuttered hanging up.

"Chanelle?"

"Come on," I walked to the elevators.

Once we gotten on the elevator, it was so awkward we both didn't speak but words definitely wanted to be said.

"How have you been?" he finally spoke.

"Great," i lied.

"Come on, don't be like that,"

"Why August?"

"Why what?"

"Never mind, don't worry about it you don't care,"

"I-..*ding*" the elevator doors opened and I stepped out faster than you can sat "hakuna matata"!

"Chanelle wait!"

As soon as I made it to my dads office, I busted in there mad asf!

"So you still managed him behind my back?"

"I'm sorry sweety but we just couldn't let him go, if i stopped managing him the entire record label would've kicked him to the curve and he's the best artist signed to this label,"

"Soo what i'm hearing is that the label means more than your own daughter's broken heart?"

"Look Chanelle I-..I don't want to hear it August! You did me dirty, you broke your promise, and most of all you broke my heart! I loved you, and I was willing to give away my normal life to be with you, and you took that commitment and threw it in my face and said "that's not enough for me". Just except the fact that you fucked up and leave me alone!" I stormed out.

Making it to the lobby, I ran outside needing some fresh-air.

'Girl what are you doing crying over a no good ass nigga? Did you forget who you is?'

'I'm so damn hurt! How can he do this to me!'

"You ain't nothing but a lil ass cry baby! Get yourself together he can't see you like this!"

My thoughts started going on and on making me dizzy, soon I started wheezing . Where's my inhaler!?

"Damn it Chanelle breath!" Chels ran to me with my inhaler.

"How many times have I told you 'you have to keep this on you wherever you go'!"

"I.....know....I.....know..."

"Come on inside,"

"No..I want to stay out here alone," i whined.

"Can i tru-..yes you can!"

"Alright damn," she mumbled walking back in.

All I can really say is that that break-up fucked me up baaaad. All of a sudden i felt that presence around me again, I looked up and there he stood.

"Get away from me," i scoffed.

"Look ma cut the attitude and come on, don't worry about your car and stuff I got that taken care of. Now come on."

"N-..it's either you get in the car with me or I stay here with you...either way you're stuck with me for the rest of the day," he shrugged.

"Um sorry to interrupt, but it's time to take your meds Nelle amd here's your bag i got your car keys," Chels walked away.

"Meds?" he questioned.

"Let's go," I mumbled.

Getting inside of his car right now is like walking into a trap the devil set up for me, and like the idiot I am...I walked right into it.

"You know....everybody misses you,"

"I know, I just had to get away," I sighed opening my pill container.

"So umm what are those pills for?"

"My anxiety disorder, and depression," I mumbled.

"What about the inhaler?"

"It's for when I have my anxiety attacks, look I don't want to seem rude or anything, but I don't want to talk about this alright,"

"Aight, just know that even though we aren't together right now imma always be there fa you,"

I just nodded and stared out of the window....

I can honestly say that I've Already forgiven August, the only reason why i'm being so bitter towards him is because it still hurts you know🙇

~

We finally made it to his place, and all the memories came flooding back, I slightly smiled at the funny times we had in this house.

We walked into his living room, and sat down on separate couches...

After just staring at each other for almost ten straight minutes i finally spoke.

"Why am I here?" I sat up.

"To talk," he simply said.

"Okay I'm here to talk, but you're not talking August, and besides there's nothing to talk about we are through and that's final," I sat back.

"Okay I deserved that, but I wanna apologize to you for what I did and I'm truly sorry for what i did. It was dumb and selfish, after you left me I took that as a chance for me to mature and get my mindset straight, so we could be together again," he looked me in the eyes.

"Bullshit! You're only sorry because you got caught. If you were really sorry you would've left her ass alone after realizing what the hell she was doing!"

"Bullshit? I am sorry, not because I got caught, because I love you and I care for your feelings,"

"If you really cared for my feelings you would've left me alone when I told you to, do you think I want to be here? Hell no! I'd rather be at my grandma's massaging her feet than to be here with someone who not only mentally fucked me up, but verbally to!"

We were in each other's faces breathing hard with out chests heaving up and down, angry at the bitter words exchanged to each other.

Realizing how angry I was, I sat on his couch to calm myself down before I get too worked up.

"You okay," he grabbed my hand.

"Don't...touch me, it's not like you care anyway," i snatched it away.

He sighed and stood up..

"This isn't getting anywhere," he sighed.

"Nooo, it really is," I said sarcastically.

"No but in all seriousness, I've already forgiven you for what you've done to me. Life is way too short to be holding grudges,"

"Then why in the hell you been so bitter towards me," he stared at me.

"Because i'm still hurt August, just because I forgave you don't mean imma be all smiley smiley with you," I scoffed.

He sat down next to me grabbing my hand.

"I am truly trult sorry for what I've done to you, I wanna make it up to you,"

"How you gonna make it up to me? You ruined me, I'm not the same old happy Chanelle anymore,"

I don't know if it was me or my medicine kicking in, but I started crying. My heart felt like it was warm again, they weight on my back was so much lighter. I felt at peace...

I stopped crying and just laid in his arms as he hugged me, I missed being in his arms...

"August,"

"Yeah ma?"

"I forgive you, well you've always been forgiven,"

"You know...I still love you right?"

"August you know I ca-..you don't have to sat it back ma, I already know," he cut me off.

Next thing you know I hear mumbles and a few bumps from upstairs...

"Why didn't you tell me you had people here," I punched his arm.

"Because they wanted to see you," he cheesed.

"Yes bitch! We wanted to see you!" Honey yelled.

"HONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" I yelled.

"Bitch don't Honey me, I'm mad at you!," she mugged me.

"I know, I know,"

"But that don't mean I missed you bitch get yo ass up here!!" she cheesed.

"Bitch I missed you so much," I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too! You have to tell me what you have been up to this passed year,"

She dragged me to the game room where EVERYONE was hanging out at...

"Look who's here bitches!" Honey yelled.

"wh-CHANEEEEELLE!," Keri hugged me tightly.

"OMG KERI! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"Damn bruh why y'all gotta be so damn loud? Shut up yo," Travis yelled.

"Well damn who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?" I scoffed.

"Tima," Honey snickered.

"Honey, shut the fuck up!"

"Bruh Aug come get your brother he just cussed at me!"

"Oh my goodness Travis leave them damn girls alone! You always startin' shit yo," Aug walked in.

"Man I'm out yo, " he mumbled bumping me on his way out.

"Did he just bump me? And didn't even say sorry or excuse me?"

"Chan-HELL NAAH HE FUCKIN' WITH THE WRONG ONE TRAVIS I KN-" August grabbed me.

"Calm down babeh, he goin' through some things,"

"Fuck that shit ion care! This nigga done bumped me and I ain even do shit to him! He about to get his lil pretty eyed self fucked up," I tried to run after him.

Of course I couldn't because August strong ass wouldn't let me go. "Let me go, I'm good,"

"Mm mm! I know how ladies are, y'all start going off den' someone grabs y'all to stop y'all from actin' like a damn street fighta' next thing you know BAM! It has only been 0.5 seconds and y'all lil muhfuckas be like "I'm calm let me go" as soon as us dumb ass men let y'all go you start actin' crazy again, so with dat bein' said...hell the fuck no,"

I couldn't do anything but laugh, this nigga was crazy as hell, but he was right..

"You can seriously let me go now, ain't nobody worrying about that lame ass nigga," I rolled my eyes.

"You sure?"

"Yes August damn, you starting to annoy me,"

"Damn that hurt ma," he held his chest.

"Oh boohoo nigga you'll be okay," I felt my phone buzz.

I looked at my phone...Chels👭💆💢 calling!

"Are you alright? Did you take your medicine? Where are you? Do I need to come get you? Did Au-..calm down Chels! I'm fine, yes I took them, I'm at August's house, no you do not, and no he didn't do anything to me," I laughed.

"Oh okay good, did y'all talk things out?"

"Yeah everything is fine,"

"Alright I was just checking in on you, text me when you're on your way here,"

"Aight bye hoe,"

"Bye child," she hung up.

"Imma be back y'all I have to go pee," I lied.

I really just wanted to go in August's room. I walked in there and memories started flowing in, the good and the bad.

"Hey ma,"

"Oh shit! Damn it August don't be doin that!" i held my chest.

"I'm sorry ma, I ain't mean to scare ya," he laughed. "I just wanted to know what you were doin'"

"Nothing. I just wanted to see ou-your room,"

"You almost said "our room" you ain't slick!" he geeked.

"Pshhhh, no I didn't! I just choked up a bit,"

"Quit lyin, I know you wanna be back in this room girl. With me holding you, massaging your scalp until you fall asleep, rubbing your belly when you're in pain. I know you miss it, cause I do,"

"I knew this would be a mistake,😭"

"Honestly I do, but I need time this is just too much right now,"

I unwrapped his arms and faced him. "August you were my actual real first love, the first man I've ever given my trust and heart to, and you just took my heart and shoved it down my throat. I know it has been a whole year, but my heart still needs time to heal..and when it does I'll let you know,"

"What does that mean," he tucked in his bottom lip.

"You'll see," I smirked walking away.

"Naah I ain't done with you," he gently pulled me back. "I wanna take you out, when are you free,"

"I have classes tomorrow and Friday, and then I'm going to Cali with my mama for the summer on Saturday,"

"Then I guess imma have to make a trip there this summer," he smiled.

"Damn, stalker much,"

"Naah, i'm just trynna get back what's mine," he grabbed my waist.

"Boy please," I laughed pushing him.

Now that I actually had to use the bathroom, I made my way down the hall where I was face to face with Nicki.

"Let the Lord be with me today,"

"Hey Chanelle, I was just lookin' for you,"

"Is that right?"

She sighed. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I treated you when we first met, and you were right. I had a good man right in front of me while I was chasing after someone who obviously doesn't want me. I want to say thank you for opening my eyes and sorry for putting my hands on you that was very childish, I hope that you can forgive me for my actions,"

"Aww Nicki its okay boo you are forgiven!"

"Omg thank you!" she hugged me.

"Okay now I REALLY have to pee," I ran to the bathroom.

After I came from the bathroom, i was on my way back to the game room with everyone else, but then I heard arguing and yelling downstairs.

"Tima you do this shit every fuckin' day bruh,"

"That's because your ass never help me out with Callie! Every since she was born you been actin' funny,"

"Man how the fuck do I be actin' different! I take care of her just I much as you do," he yelled.

"BULLSHIT! Everytime I give her to you, you either come here, because you know August will have her until she passes out, or you just give her her mini pad and don't pay any attention to her!"

"Man fuck out my face with that bullshit yo,"

"Exactly you can't say shit, because you know I'm right! I swear yo you so full of shit!" she mushed his head.

"Stop putting yo hands on me Tima," he balled his fists.

"Fuck you nigga what the fuck you gone do? Huh? Hit me? I wish you would,"

Once he raised his hand i flew down them stairs. "I wish you would touch her!"

"Man this is none of yo business! Move man,"

"So you can put your hands on her? Hell no! You need to chill for real,"

"Nah it's okay Nelle, he wanna act like that he can,"

"Man August I'm out yo," he yelled.

"Go ahead run like you always do! Run like a little bitch!"

"Tima!"

"What? He is one?" she shrugged.

"Now Chanelle Whites! We needa go talk boo, since you wanna disappear and shit,"

"Waaaayment.....where Trav go?" August asked walking downstairs.

"He left," I rolled my eyes.

"Why?"

"I caught him about to hit Tima, what is wrong with your brother August,"

"Ion know man, but I will find out. Tima where my Callie cal at?"

"She should be with Honey upstairs," she laughed.

"Honey gimme my niece!" he ran upstairs.

"No man move I had her first!"

"So that's my blood bruh, gimme!"

"Y'all better not be fightin' over my child up there!" Tima yelled.

"Noo,"

"Hold up right quick," she got up.

"Gimme my daughter,"

"Nah man that's not even right Tima,"

SMACK!!

"So? Ion care y'all shouldn't have been fighting over her, y'all should be used to this,"

She came back downstairs holding the cutest baby ever😩

"Omg! She is the cutest thing ever! Gimme gimme gimme!" i held out my arms for her.

Surprising she just smiled really big and opened her arms for me😻

"Hi Callie, you are so cute! Now I see why your uncle and Honey fight over you," I cooed.

"Umm hellooooo, you must've forgotten why we are down here. Now please tell me why you left,"

"Tima do you know how it feels to be cheated on?"

"Of course, Travis cheated on me before..."

"Then you understand the pain I experienced,"

"Yes, but I didn't just up and leave without telling anyone. Honestly Chanelle that was a baby move,"

"I know it was, but at the end of the day I wasn't gonna just sit here and be all smiley with him after I caught him in someone else's cookie jar. I had to leave, I had to clear my head and move on ya know," she nodded her head.

"After you left where did you go?"

"Since I still wasn't able to go stay with my dad, I went to stay with Chels and Amanda at his beach condo and then school started, I got placed on house arrest, and Lili and I have an apartment together,"

"Oh yeeah you did shoot that bitch in the pinky toe, you a savage for that," she laughed.

"Stop, you supposed to tell me "that's not the right way to handle a situation", you are a bad influence," i laughed.

"So? I would shoot a bitch too if I found Travis fuckin' another hoe in the bed we share," she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, how are you? Like to me you changed...A LOT,"

"I'm okay, just living and doing what I gotta do," I shrugged.

"It's much more than "just living" Chanelle, you don't look good at all. You used to be so happy, full of joy, your whole aura is different. Not in a good way either,"

"Honestly I don't know. I feel like everything is fine, but then yet it's not..you know what I mean?"

"Nah, explain some more,"

"After I broke up with August, everything went bad. I drove myself into depression and I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder,"

"Omg! Really? I am so sorry my brother did this to you! I should go smack him,"

"No, he didn't do this to me. I did this to me, I was the one who chose to drown in my sorrows, I was the one who didn't listen when I was told to let him go...I did this to me, this is the karma I received from being hard-headed."

"What triggers your anxiety, jist wondering,"

"When I'm reminded of August, like earlier when he came to my dad's office without me knowing,"

"Damn girl! I know you had it bad, since he is a celebrity people do talk about him a lot,"

I looked at Callie playing on my phone and smiled, "Yeah it was really bad at first, but then I learned how to control it a little bit. Thank God I only have a few more days to take all of my meds, then I'll officially be done with them, but that's if my therapist says I can," I rolled my eyes.

"I hope you can, because I need to see that same ole Chanelle I met that was sooo in love with my lil broder," she cheesed.

"Uh, no. Me and August are NOT happening anytime soon bih,"

"Oh hush, I heard y'all muhfukas' upstairs talkin'! Y'all gone get back together SOONER than you think girl," she smirked and got up.

"Feed my child while you got her, she should be getting hungery in a little,"

"--SOONER than you think girl,"

The words just kept reapeating in my head over and over, but the reall question is how soon though? I got waay too much stuff going on to be getting back in a broken relationship...

"Alright let's feed you mamas," I cooed.

I grabbed her favorite (Tima labled it) Gerber smashed sweet potatos.

"Mmmm really good huh?" she smiled taking a spoon full.

"Ahhh!" she hit the table.

"Calm down girl," I chuckled.

She grabbed the spoon and put it in her mouth😩 I hate it when babies do that.

"Let it go Callie beear, let the spoon go mamas. Ca-..Callie Cal! Let the spoon gooooooo," August burst into the kitchen making her squeal.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled at the amount love he has for her..

"What if we had our own baby?"

"Nooo stop!"

I hurriedly looked at the time.

2:45PM

I just took my medicine, I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts! I shouldn't even hear the voice in my head! Oh mah gursh where us my inhaler I'm freaking out!!

"Nelle! Nelle! Bebeh!"

"Oh..huh?"

"Are you alright? You breathin' a lil' heavy, and you're sweatin' like crazy,"

"U-uh.." my hands started trembling.

I speed walked upstairs into the game room, and got my bag. I searched and searched for my inhaler, but I couldn't find it!

"Nelle are you okay?"

"What's wrong?"

"You don't look too good, have a seat,"

"She's turning red!"

"Oh my gosh August do something!"

All of a sudden my phone ranged, great! Just great!

"Chanelle daddy said he found your inhaler in the parking lot! Give me August's address, so he can give it to you,"

"I--I Che-..OH MY GOSH YOU'RE HAVING AN ANXIETY  ATTACK GIVE AUGUST THE PHONE!"

I threw my phone to him and ran out of the house to his car...

"Calm down Nelle what are you panicking about?"

"Leave me alone!"

"You know I can't leave you, and I won't!"

"You are ruining my life! Just go leeeave!"

I started crying, all the pain and hurt i feel has just rushed me all at once and I couldn't handle it. Wearing this crooked smiled didn't solve anything like I thought it would, now look at me crying like a big baby!

The last thing I saw was August and the clique rushing towards me, until everything went black....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
31.1K 577 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
30.3K 587 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...