The Werewolfs Mate (under edi...

By kmhmarrie13

an alpha to be werewolf shops for his party when he gets cought in a robbery. after hes shot a girl around hi... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
HELP!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8

the werewolfs mate

2K 22 0
By kmhmarrie13

this book is about a boy whose a alpha werewolf and he goes shopping and meets his mate. his mate rockie was shopping because her familey is sick. but when she meets this stangers who    is almost dead she falls in love imedently.

i will have the first chapter uploded tomorrow for a fact and im working on my other book. ive had writers blocjk and just couldnt think of what to right so i changed books but i think i know what im going to do now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.8K 31
Let me introduce myself: hello, I am Rue. And this is my life. I am alpha of my pack meaning I have control over everything, expect when one day I di...
256K 5.7K 36
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
3M 126K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...
467K 10.2K 57
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.