He Saved Her

By QueenBianca_

Asia Clarke Is Doing Everything She Can To Provide For Herself And Her Three Year Old Daughter, But When Her... More

1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
She Saved Him

7.

11K 474 79
By QueenBianca_

Asia Clarke

Asia's Outfit

I Was Swaying My Hips As I Danced To Pour It Up By Rihanna, Giving This Random Guy A Lap Dance. He Had His Hands On My Hips As I Slowly Grinded Myself On To Him. I Was Watching The Clock Closely Because I Was Ready To Get Out Of Here And Get As Far Away From Semaj As I Possibly Could.

"You So Sexy Baby." The Random Man Said. I Smiled As I Sat On His Lap.

"Thank You." I Said. Since He Wasn't Paying Me Much, I Wasn't Taking Off My Clothes For Him. Fuck That!

"I Come In Here Every Night Just For You." He Said.

"Oh Really?" I Said, Biting My Lip Seductively.

"Hell Yeah! You The Baddest Woman Up In Here. You And That Diamond Chick." He Said.

"Well Thank You." I Said. I Was Really Not Interested In Anything He Was Talking About, But I Didn't Say Anything. I Just Kept Dancing. I Straddled His Lap And Slowly Rotated My Hips In A Circular Motion.

"It's A Shame Though." He Said.

"What Is?" I Said.

"That A Pretty Girl Like You Is In Danger." He Said. I Stopped Dancing As I Looked At Him.

"What Did You Just Say To Me?" I Asked, Making Sure I Heard Him Correctly.

"You Heard Me Baby Girl. Semaj Is Out And He's Coming For You." He Said. I Swallowed Hard As I Tried To Get Up, But The Man Held Me Down Tight.

"Let Me Go!" I Snapped.

"Listen...I Can Help You Out, But In Return...I Want Some Of You." He Said, Kissing My Neck Sloppily. I Tried To Push Him Away, But He Wasn't Budging. He Then Tried To Slide His Ashy Ass Hands Into My Panties And I Slapped Him Across The Face.

"STOP IT!" I Yelled. He Looked Completely Shocked As He Let Me Go And I Quickly Stood Up. Two Club Bouncers Rushed Over Towards Me And Grabbed The Guy.

"Was He Getting Rough With You Miss Cinnamon?" One Of Them Asked.

"No. Just Really Touchy. Escort Him Out Of Here Because He's Had Too Much To Drink." I Said. I Really Didn't Know If This Man Had Too Much To Drink, Nor Did I Care. I Just Wanted Him The Hell Out Of Here And Far Away From Me.

"I Tried To Help You, But You Know What? You Gon Get What's Coming To You Bitch! Snitches Get Stitches And End Up In Ditches!" He Yelled. I Shook My Head As I Walked Back To The Dressing Room And Sat Down. I Sighed Irritably As I Grabbed My Phone And Called Dex. The Phone Rung Five Time Before Going To Voicemail Which Made Me Even More Irritated Than I Already Was. I Tried My Luck Again, But Dex Just Wasn't Answering Which Was Now Pissing Me The Fuck Off!

"Dex...Where The Hell Are You? I Know I Said Come Get Me At Midnight, But I'm Ready To Go Now! Please Just Come Now And Be Careful." I Said, Hanging Up. I Sighed As I Put My Face In My Hands. I Really Didn't Have The Patience To Deal With Anymore Customers Tonight.

"Asia? Hey...What Happened Out There?" Diamond Asked Me.

"This Guy Was Just Being Too Touchy And I Think He Threatened Me." I Said, Taking A Deep Breath. Diamond Pulled Me Into A Hug.

"I'm Glad You're Okay Though." She Said. I Just Nodded My Head As I Began To Wipe Off My Makeup.

"What Are You Doing?" She Asked, Sitting Next To Me.

"What Does It Look Like I'm Doing? I'm About To Go Home." I Said.

"It's Not Even Midnight Yet." She Said.

"Yes...I Am Aware Of That!" I Snapped. She Rolled Her Eyes And Stood Up.

"You Don't Have To Be A Bitch To Me Because That Man Pissed You Off!" She Snapped Back. I Was About To Go Off On Her Until Another Stripper Approached Us.

"Hey Ladies. Cinnamon...Some Guy At The Bar Is Asking For You. He Said His Name Is Dex Or Something." She Said. I Nodded As I Stood Up And Went To Change Clothes.

Asia's Outfit

After I Was Dressed, I Stuffed My Money Into My Bag And And Walked Out Of The Dressing Room. I Was Headed Towards The Bar, But I Didn't See Dex There. Maybe He Went Back Outside With SaMiyah. I Headed Outside And Looked Around, But I Didn't See Dex's Car. I Huffed As I Pulled My Phone Out And Called Him. It Rang Four Times And Went Straight To Voicemail Again.

"What The Fuck!" Mumbled To Myself. I Looked Around And Started Walking Towards The Side Of The Building Where My Car Was Parked. I Felt Like Somebody Was Watching Me As I Quickly Unlocked My Car Door And Got Into The Car. I Locked My Car Doors And Looked Around, But I Saw Nothing Out Of The Ordinary. I Knew Better Though. Something Was Definitely Wrong And I Could Feel It. I Put My Key Into The Ignition And Started My Car Up, But Before I Could Take My Car Out Of Parking Mode, Somebody Grabbed My Mouth From The Backseat. Fuck! Why Didn't I Check There First? I Tried To Scream, But He Pressed His Rough Hand Against My Mouth To Prevent Me From Doing So.

"Hey There Beautiful. Going Somewhere?" A Deep Voice Said. He Was Inches Away From My Ear And I Could Feel His Hot Ass Breath On Me.

"Now Listen Baby...We Can Do This The Easy Way...Or The Hard Way. That Decision Is Entirely Up To You." He Said. I Nodded My Head As He Removed His Hand.

"So What's It Gonna Be?" He Asked.

"The Easy Way." I Said In A Low Voice.

"Good Girl. Now...Drive This Car To Dex Porter's House. I Heard There's A Party Going On Over There." He Said. I Nodded As I Slowly Pulled Out Of The Parking Lot And Headed Towards Dex's House.

"Oh And No Funny Business Sexy, Or I'll Shoot Your Ass." He Said, Pressing The Gun Against My Neck. I Nodded As I Continued To Drive. I Had To Think Of A Plan Because I Refused To Go Down Like This! It Wasn't Happening. First I Have To Escape This Dusty Ass Nigga, And Then I'm Going To Go Get My Baby And Flee From The City. I Looked In The Rearview Mirror And Saw The Man Texting So I Quickly Unlocked My Door And Grabbed My Tazor.

"You Know What?" I Said As I Pulled Down A Street That Was Two Streets Over From Where Dex Lived. I Pressed Down Hard On The Gas As Our Speed Increased.

"What's That Beautiful?" He Said, Leaning Up And Kissing My Neck.

"I Think I Prefer The Hard Way!" I Said, Tazing Him In The Forehead. He Screamed As I Opened My Car Door And Jumped Out. I Hit The Ground Hard As I Rolled Countless Times Until I Came To A Complete Stop. I Groaned As I Slowly Sat Up And Saw My Car Being Flipped Upside Down All The Way At The End Of The Street. Tears Filled My Eyes As I Grabbed My Arm. Fuck! I Think I May Have Broken My Arm. I Slowly Got Up Off The Ground And Quickly Limped Towards Dex's House. Though I Was In A Great Amount Of Pain...I Had To Suck That Shit Up And Go Get My Daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.7K 38
His eyes filled with tears when he saw her go. The only joy he had ever known. Money got him everything he had but his life was void of love. Field C...
79.9K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...
248K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...
103K 2.1K 33
This story is about a girl named Asia who lives with her father and is abused by him. One day she gets really hurt and left her house. Who will she r...