Remain My Drug, My Desire

By twisted-diva

Their addictions continue on as they are being thrown into new problems. Ones that are harder to face everyda... More

Coming Soon
1
Not an Update
Not An Update
2
3
4 (The Feels Are Strong)
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
......
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Final)
Hmmmm
Story
@twisteddivaa

15

621 32 7
By twisted-diva

(Check out music video for this chapter)

-Sway’s POV-

    I was in a deep sleep, when I felt the lips against my skin, and the soft hands running down my bare arms. My eyes fluttered open, and I was hit the bright light of the sun. I groaned, “good morning angel,” the morning voice spoke, I rolled over so I could look at him. His hair was a mess, but mine was probably worse.

    “You know I don’t like waking up,” I said with a yawn, and my eyes were started to close again, he was really warm, so I moved more into him.

    “We have work today,” Andy said. But he made no attempt of getting up, and out of bed. He kept his arms wrapped around me, “I need a shower,” he whispered, I just nodded, and started to fall back asleep.

    When I woke up, the sun was all the way up, and shining into the bedroom, I rubbed my eyes, and took notice that I was the only one in the bed. Last night after Andy fucked me, we went to his bedroom to sleep. Like always there was a note sitting on the nightstand, I picked it up, and read it, ‘Angel, you were so tired this morning, I didn’t want to wake you. You also looked so peaceful while sleeping. I have a lot of work to do today, I’d like if you came in later today around lunch. Can’t wait to see you.’ I smiled at the note and sat it back down. I too needed a shower, so getting out of the bed I headed to the bathroom. After I showered I got dressed in my new leggings and crop top. I decided that I would put Andy in a good mood, so I wore the heels. And of course my new panties and bra. I put my hair up into a messy bun, and didn’t worry about make up. I then went downstairs, and out to his garage, looking for some keys to one of this many cars. Looks like he took the Challenger, so I grabbed the keys to the Mustang. I got in the car, and plugged in my phone and started to play some Shinedown. I drove off and headed off to Biersack Records, listening to the amazing voice of Brent Smith. One of my favorite singers of all times.

    I pulled up to the building, and found Andy’s car, I parked next to him, since the spot was empty. I got out of the car and headed inside. Like always I went over to Taylor.

    “Hey!” she said standing up from her chair to give me a hug.

    “How was your date with Ashley last night?” I asked her with a smile.

    “It was really good,” she said with a bright smile.

    “Did he already get you into bed?” I asked her with a laugh, her face turned a bright red.

    “No, Sway… How did things go with Andy?” she asked.

    “It was good,” I told her.

    “I see that you went shopping,” she said eying my clothes, I smiled, “You look cute, but is Andy good with you wearing that to work?” she asked me. I laughed.

    “He’ll get over it, I wore heels… He likes it when I wear heels,” I said with a shrug. She laughed.

    “Well, I need to get back to work,” she told me.

    “What are you doing anyways?” I asked her.

    “Oh you know… Checking out people who may or may not have talent… Getting phone calls every other five minutes,” just then the phone started ringing, “See,” she said.

    “I’ll see you around,” I said giving her a smile and walked over to the elevator as always everyone had their eyes on me. I rode it up to the top floor, to where Andy was. I then walked to his office. I slowly opened the door, he wasn’t the only one in the room, a young women and a man wearing a suit stood in the room talking with him. Andy looked up when he saw me.

    “Hello, Sway do you mind stepping out?” he asked, I glanced at the two people standing in his office, and then back at Andy giving him a nod and stepped back out, closing the door. I walked over to the windows that looked over the city of LA. That’s when someone was now standing next to me, I turned my head, and my breath got caught in my throat….

    “Kells?” I asked, with wide eyes.

    “Hello, baby,” he said with that smile of his.

    “W-what are you doing here?” I asked him.

    “Didn’t Andy tell you?” he asked me, I raised an eyebrow, “He didn’t… Well I guess I’ll tell you,” he told me with a smirk on his face, he looked at what I was wearing the smile only grew, “Andy decided to throw me under the bus this time,” Kells said.

    “What do you mean?” I asked.

    “Silly girl, it means Andy decided to paint the target on my back,” Kells said stepping closer to me.

    “Okay, so then why are you here?” I asked him, he grinned down at me.

    “Look all I want is to be a signed artist as a rapper, it’s what I wanted from the start. Then I met you… And well, I couldn’t keep myself away. Then I heard about Danny… And well,” Kells trailed off with his talking.

    “You fucked up Kells… If you are here to say sorry to Andy, he isn’t really going to accept it, you can get on your knees and beg,” I told him. Just then Andy’s office door opened. And out stepped the man and women. Behind them Andy followed. He looked over at me, and then at Kells. There was that anger in his eyes. “See,” I whispered at Kells.

    “Sway, here now.” he demanded. I started to make my way over to him, but Kells grabbed my arm.

    “Are you really about to let him boss you around?” he asked me, “I was just talking to you, is there any harm in that,” he asked, and then sent a glare at Andy. Andy’s face was a bright red, it’s like you could see the heat coming off of his body. He was not happy. He marched over.

    “Let her go now,” he demanded, Kells only held tighter, that’s when Andy gripped his wrist, and squeezed it so hard, that Kells let go, “You don’t touch her. Do you understand!” Andy seethed.

    “Alright boss man,” Kells said, shaking his head at Andy.

    “What the fuck did you just call me?” Andy asked putting me behind him, and then stepping forward to Kells. Everyone was now watching what was going on.

    “You think you can just put this shit on me, and get away with it,” Kells asked getting in Andy’s face. These two were about to get heated real quick. As much as I wanted to see Andy get in a fight, part of me didn’t want him to hurt Kells. Kells seem to be a lot like me, somebody who has gone through a lot, that got him hooked onto an addiction… I just know it. I know it, because I’ve down the same road as him. That’s when I made my daring move and stepped in between them.

    “Sway what do you think you are doing?” Andy asked.

    “You too aren’t about to fight,” I said looking at Andy and then looking at Kells. “Look Andy, all Kells wants is to be signed… Can you be a good person and do that for him?” I asked him, Andy looked at me like I had two heads.

    “Do you realize what this asshole did to you?” Andy shouted. Everyone was now looking.

    “Let’s take this into the office,” I said, Andy had a glare, but he turned on his heels and we walked inside his office, Andy slammed the doors shut.

    “Okay, so I fucked your girl…” Kells finally spoke up, I wanted to facepalm why would he say that.

    “You don’t fuck my girl, you don’t touch my girl… Want to know why?” Andy asked him, “Because she is mine. Mine. Not yours.” Andy said with a glare.

    “Sign me,” Kells said.

    “Why should I?” Andy asked crossing his arms.

    “Because then I’ll leave Sway alone,” Kells said, I looked to Andy, damn it, just agree…. I found Kells very hot, and he was good at sex, but he wasn’t Andy.

    “Oh, you won’t go near Sway,” Andy said with a glare.

    “I swear I won’t,” Kells promised, “As long as you sign me,” he said. To see both of them heated was such a turn on for me right now. What am I even thinking. I needed to sit down. Maybe if they just got along… I, holy shit the two of them…. I needed to stop these thoughts. Andy looked at me, he could tell there was something up. But I didn’t want him to know.

    “If I sign, you follow my rules,” Andy said.

    “I don’t roll like that,” Kells said.

    “Then you don’t get signed,” Andy smiled.

    “Fine… But when I’m huge, I’m the alpha… I won’t treat you like some king, if that’s what you think you are,” Kells sneered at Andy. Andy held out his hand.

    “You got a deal,” Kells took Andy’s hand and they shook, he just made a deal with a devil…. I shifted in the seat. Shit.

(I hope you all enjoyed that little update... What do you think will be going down here soon?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 121 34
Warning: sexual content, cursing, and sensitive situations. Lyra Santos, a business woman and so beautiful in the eyes of every guy that crosses path...
1.2K 254 56
Love, Happy Endings, Soulmates, these are the things we want and need in life, we want to get them, but it's easier said than done. Certain factors n...
56.1K 2.1K 12
A girl who doesn't want to let anyone in due to a past relationship gone wrong, suddenly meets a man named Andy who seems to always be there for her...
9.9K 198 36
They are both broken, in pain but what will happen when the find each other