Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless

1.4K 87 11
By Books_and_nerds

Chapter Fourteen: I saw Nobody shirtless

Entire Richmond High seemed to be present for this stupid should-not-be-happening Brook fight. I was terrified. I was literally freaking out and I didn't understand exactly what was happening to me and why was I afraid.

It's not like... I was the one fighting against the giant Marcus.

Fine, I admit that I'm freaking worried for him. He's making a huge mistake and I wanted to stop him. But, it was already too late.

Marcus was huge and he had some very amazing fighting skills, which, not to mention, he used in the illegal street fighting—which was precisely the reason why he went to jail. Twice.

The crowd was ginormous. Everyone was literally bumping in each other to get a clear view.

It wasn't icy cold night. I was glad that I covered myself before coming here. The dark gray clouds seemed to overtake the sky and for the first time I didn't like the idea of rain.

The two prospective participants were circled around by the huge crowd—giving them enough space to fight.

"What do you think who'll win? Martin shouted over the loud commotion around us.

I shrugged while all three cheered for Marcus. I watched their faces, they all seemed so excited.

"Fine, I'll be on the side of Poor Nobody. Okay. Five bucks?"

Justin bumped his fist with Martin's in an agreement.

What? Just Five bucks? He's worthy of so much more than that.

"Guys..." Before I could continue, kim grabbed my arm and half hugged me. "We know Elle... No one would be happier than you if he lost..."

I looked towards the three pair of eyes, expecting a yes from me.

Hesitantly, I nodded and looked upfront, where I finally saw Evan. He was late! Though, I wished he never came...

I wasn't standing first or second in the crowd... I didn't even know from where I stood—was even possible for him to meet my eyes, but nevertheless, I found his eyes staring back at me.

Is this even possible? Or maybe I am just hallucinating it all?

I continued to stare at him from long distance, hoping he would read my eyes and back off or at least give me a reason to why was he doing this?

I knew he needed money but, this way?

'Don't...' I mouthed toward him, hoping he would understand.

But, guess what? He did the opposite. He's Evan after all... what was I thinking?

Evan? Did I just used that? For like... Twice in few minutes?

I meant, Nobody.

Why couldn't he just take my deal and don't do this fighting stuff. To be honest, even when I reached here, I still somewhere thought that he won't show up. But, apparently, he did.

He did the worst of what I wanted. He looked away. I felt as if my warmth was once again taken away from me. He turned his back on me—us (the crowd) and stood in front of Marcus, who was shooting daggers at him with his eyes.

Both of them took off their shirts. And that was the first time, I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless. I was right. He'd six pack and masculine biceps-- hot

What? No... I just didn't say that.

I bet I heard girls gasp at his sight and I rolled my eyes. On the other hand, Marcus was well... broadly tall with no packs but, with very strong biceps. You can picture him as the giant villain types.

"Are you guys ready for some fun?" Some yelled over the crazy-yelling-desperate-crowd.

'No.' I screamed internally.

Everyone hooted yes and the fight started.

Few minutes passed...

My palms were dead sweaty, my heart was about to explode, and I wished I really would've done something—anything to stop him from coming here.

I knew it wasn't my fault but, I felt terrible.

It was no way that Nobody could win. Just no fucking way. Marcus threw a hard punch towards his stomach, as he fell on the ground clutching his side of the belly—particularly the part where he'd been hit. It'd been long five minutes since the fight had started and I couldn't understand why did he come if he didn't want to fight back.

Yeah... you heard me right!

Neither had he punched Marcus nor even once tried to defend himself from his flying kicks, hard-rock punches, and the steel rod he had beside him—which he gladly hasn't used yet.

It's illegal. How could everyone seem so cool about all this and not even once try to help him?

My stomach back flipped each time Nobody fell on the ground and ached even more when he stood up to get another punch right in his face.

His face was bleeding from every possible way (Maybe I exaggerated but, his lip was bleeding) and I couldn't even imagine the pain, he might be going through. But, again the question was, why he came if he didn't fucking want to fight?!!

Marcus held him up from his throat and kicked him hard enough—causing him to land five feet away from Marcus.

"Oh, god! We should do something! He's not even fighting back. That's not fair at all. Please guys" I said—almost pleaded, as I saw him, wincing in pain.

Justin and kim looked surprised but, nodded in agreement.

"I have a plan." I stated, breathless. It was getting difficult to breath anymore.

Justin frowned, "What? No way elle... I am not letting you go there—in between the on-going fight for a rescue, just like you did last time for me." He immediately said, grabbing my arm as if I was about to run and do whatever he assumed.

"No. I have a better plan, Justin." I got my arm out of his grip and turned towards Martin. "Martin give me your phone."

Without series of further questions, he handed over his new phone to me.

"Your number's new and you haven't used it yet, right?" I asked as he nodded and furrowed in confusion.

"On whose name is it registered?" I asked, dialling 911.

"On a fake name... but, why?" He asked, scrutinising me as I nibbled on my lower lip.

I knew Martin and Justin used fake names for registration to get the Sim Card, and it was strictly for flirting with girls. No harm done.

"Perfect." I mumbled and sighed out.

"Hello, I want to report an illegal fight at the downtown brook. Please come fast. It's getting out of hand." And I hung up before they could ask me anymore questions.

"Destroy your SIM Card, now. That way no one will know who called the police."

Justin and sophie were batting their eyelashes in a slow-mo at me, in utter shock while kimmy was smirking, being proud of me. I could just tell that from her look.

"No time for mushy hugs. Police would be here any minute. You all should leave." I said, turning around, and my heart sank deep inside, as I watched evan spitting out blood from his mouth while asshole Marcus kept on punching him, blindly.

He will kill him!!

Please... Stop!

"But, what about you?" Kimmy grabbed my arm, anxiously, causing me to stop, and it was then I realised that I'd been walking in his direction.

"What about me? I brought my own car and I dropped my phone somewhere. I'll find it and will go home okay? Will meet'ya tomorrow." I assured her but, she didn't blink at me. She knew me very well that I would never leave or drop my phone at any cost, as I was very good with handling devices—except the last time—which wasn't my fault.

"Please? I owe him that much Kim. Justin won't let me go... Please will you handle him for me?" I squinted my eyes at her, pleading.

She's my best friend for a reason. "Just don't fall in love with him. Will'ya?" That was all she said.

"Never." I said, unsure of myself.

A familiar voice yelled over the loud hooting and cheering for marcus, "Elle aren't you coming with us?"

I turned around to see justin in a panic mode. If police caught him here, he'll be the BREAKING NEWS and headline of every newspaper by tomorrow morning, which will cause his dad a lot of damage. So, I understood his panic.

Kim held his arm saying, "She'll be right behind us. Let's go. I am freaking out. Please..." And almost dragged justin away.

I couldn't be more thankful of her at the moment. And it was just another reason why I loved her.

Just then, I heard sirens of police vehicles and everyone started to scatter around, rushing anywhere to save themselves. I ran towards evan—which seemed almost impossible considering I was running in the opposite direction.

Gladly, I made it without getting hurt myself. He was lying on the ground, barely conscious.

Tears threatened to barge out, but I held them back. It was silly of me to cry but, I was hurt. I don't know why...

Marcus too ran off with the fear of going to jail again.

Quietly, I kowtowed and rubbed his hands to get him wide-awake. I rubbed the side of his cheek, gazing at the blood which was gushing out.

He was hurt...

"C'mon... let's get you some help." I stated and tried to pull him up, obviously with some of his own help. C'mon, I barely weighed hundred and ten pounds, what do you expect?

Please Vote/Comment/Follow❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
35.5K 802 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
1.5M 42.5K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...