The Walking Dead Imagines and...

By vengeances

currently on hold (requests open ✔️) More

01 | how you met
03 | shane walsh
04 | daryl dixon
05 | best friend in the group
06 | your enemy
07 | his favourite thing about you
08 | best friend in atlanta
09 | best friend at the farm
10 | best friend at the prison
11 | best friend at woodbury
12 | best friend at alexandria
13 | abraham, rosita or eugene
14 | your weapon of choice
15 | how long would you survive?
16 | how he kisses you
17 | who you're related to
18 | what you call him
19 | what job you have
20 | your habbit he hates
21 | how you die
22 | carl, rick, daryl
23 | would you rather
24 | aiden monroe
25 | who you escape the prison with
26 | daryl dixon
27 | a/n
28 | daryl dixon, rick grimes
29 | carl grimes
30 | support group
31 | would you rather (2)
32 | your best friend in the sanctuary
33 | what turns them on
34 | carl grimes
35 | texting - glenn rhee
36 | rick grimes
37 | would you rather [3]
38 | glenn rhee

02 | carl grimes

8.1K 174 23
By vengeances

CARL GRIMES
dancing dead

   "Carl!" You whisper-yell, grabbing his shirt in pure panic.

His body twists as he climbs further up the coper fence of Alexandria. "What?" He queries, a chuckle following after his words, all while lifting one of his long legs over the other side of the fence.

   "Are we aloud to be out here? I don't think we're supposed to..." You trail off, moving so you were in the same position as him: half in Alexandria, and half out of Alexandria.

You hear him jump to the floor, the leaves crunching under his large feet. Being afraid of heights, you tighten your grip on the metal, taking a deep, shaky breath.

   "Carl, can you help–" You begin, though you're cut off by a grounded Carl.

   "Look! There's a record player!" His soft voice is now projecting through the undead woods.

You wince and yelp as your fingers slip from the top of the fence, leaving you to fall through the air. It felt as if your body was going to explode from the anxiety and anticipation of the free fall you were in. You prepared for the impact of the cold, hard floor of the woods.

But it never came.

Instead of colliding with the ground, you landed in Carl's unexpectedly strong arms.

   "Already falling for me?" He attempts to keep a straight face, making his deep voice even deeper.

You can't help but to burst out laughing at his silliness. "Oh, Carlio, my hero!" You fake an old English accent, before jumping out of his arms.

He the leads you over to where he said he had seen a record player, removing the fallen leaves that lay above it. He examines the player as he lifts the device. You get an idea, as if a light bulb illuminated above your head.

   "Carl!" You exclaim happily, making him spin around to you, an expectant look on his face.

You pull off the backpack you brought from your home, one you shared with Glenn and Maggie, where you pulled a box of fruit and sandwiches out, setting it on the ground before you. You also pull out a bottle of water, before your fingers finally find the cool plastic of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers album.

Carl's lips curl upwards, revealing the flattering smile you had always adored. He sets the player on the floor, taking the disc from the case, laying it in the player.

Soon, after a little bit of a fuzzy sound, music begins to sound. Carl takes your hand in his, leading you into a slightly more open part of the woods, where he asks you to dance.

   "May I take your hand for this dance, Miss/Mr (Y/L/N)?" He queries.

   "Of course, Mr Grimes." You accept, placing your hand in his as he pulls you over to him.

Just then, the song changes to a slow one, making Carl pull you closer to him. His hands snake around your petite waist, his eyes peering down at you. You wrap your own arms around his neck, allowing yourself to move closer to the boy.

After you both sway from side to side for a while, you pull away as quickly as you can as you see Rick and Daryl marching over to you; your fathers.

   "Carl?" Rick gestures for him to move to him, while Daryl's eyes remain fixated on the boy.

   "Dad?" You call out, eyes widening at the look on his face.

Daryl takes a single step towards Carl.

   "Touch my daughter(/son) again, you best pray I'm dead." He growls, grabbing your shoulder, leading you straight back to your room.

You were grounded in a zombie apocalypse from seeing your best friend. Needles to say, Carl successfully snuck in every night for you. You even had your first kiss with him on your third night of being grounded.

A/N: I hope this didn't suck, but here you go! The first imagine of this book, and who's imagine is it? The one and only Carl Grimes!

As always, thank you for reading! I shall see your lovely faces in the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 48 20
𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬? 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢...
631K 16.5K 71
𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦? ...
1.3K 39 13
Promise me you'll look after each other
5.4K 70 11
Negan Oneshots or scenarios. Request anything as long as it isn't really bad obviously. Enjoy 🏏