Welcome To The Club of Delinq...

By PupPupPop

A Wallflower. That's what Sony Parker was at Riverbank High, and she was content with it. Until one day when... More

Welcome To The Club of Delinquents!
He Killed Them, With His Thumb!
You Got Paint On My Shoe.
You Wanna Be Friends?
Brothers? o5o
Mad-Dog Jagger o6o
A New Friend . . .
Funny Shit o8o
I MAKE EVERYTHING GO BOOM!
My New Mommy
New Family
What A Slut
Brother And Sister
I'VE GOT A DREAM! oEXTRAo
Jagger's Past
I'm A Delinquent!
Vincent's Past
Paul's Past
Matty's Past
Police All Around
Ivan's Past
Sleep Over
Stress Builds
Most Important
Brothers Related
Only Friend
Heart Just Broke
To Court!
Apologies
Confessions
Nightmare
Back Home
A Strange Idea
I Love You All
Being Greedy
Sharing
Food Equals Affection
Group Date
Grew Some Balls
Because I'm Not
Chaos Ensues
Climax-. Not Like That You Perverts
Like To Know -END-
Who Is Your Delinquent Boyfriend?

Warm Environment

37.7K 1.3K 160
By PupPupPop

Sony nervously shuffled under all the glaring gazes, and the few eyes normal looking ones. Why? Why out of all the people did she have to be in charge? Does she have the strength to control these maniacs like Matty? Definitely not! Does she have the ability to threaten them and make them cover in fear like Matty?

She's pretty sure anyone would laugh at that question.

This morning was even more stressing for Sony. She barely got away with having 'Bomb Loan' sleepover, her parents came into her room and she had to quickly roll over on top of the Freshman before the adults could notice. And like hell is she ever going to tell anyone the little boy is sleeping over at her house! She wouldn't hear the end of it from Paul if the blond found out.

Now she has to figure out an activity for 'Friendship Club' to do. Wait, did Matty even ever have them do games together? All the college student did was threaten the club members to associate with each other by bending their arms back!

"Sony, I don't think we can continue on with the club." Sony looks back to Edison who is sitting at the corner of the room surrounded by three cops. He then lifts up his clipboard and points to one of the many names on it.

"Ivan Jakov is missing, I don't think it would be right to continue without another member."

Since when?

Sony looked around the room to see Jagger and Angelica sitting together. Jagger scoffs and looks the other way when Sony looks towards him for an answer.

"'Pretty Boy' is probably still pissed about yesterday."

From the side Edison shakes his head and lets out a 'tsk'.

"If not all the club members are here then we cannot continue, especially a special member such as . . . Ivan." Edison says putting emphases on Ivan's name.

Angelica let's out a growl and pulls out a gun from her back pocket and points it towards Edison with a sneer on her face, angered on how he infered to her brother.

"What the fuck did you say about Ivan! ?"

In that instant the police were at her again and cuffed her hands and tied the girl down on a chair with her trying to wiggle herself out. Sony sighed at the scene, by now she was used to it as the girl pulled out her gun more then Jagger, which caused Angelica to be attacked by the police. She could see Jagger twitch, fighting the urge to help his sister so he wouldn't also be tied down by the cops.

Sony puts down her own clipboard and looked back to Edison.

"Should I go look for him?" Edison lets out a hum and taps his pencil against his chin.

"You should leave someone in charge before leaving."

Great, now she has to leave someone in charge? Sony looks around the room for canidents.

Paul? Yeah right, he'll probably piss them all of and get himself killed . . . Wait, maybe that's not a bad idea. No! Bad Sony! Like she wants Matty to be pissed at her when she comes back.

Jagger? Uh, no. He'll probably start to play tag or hide and seek with his guns again.

'Bomb Loan'. Sony would rather has the school together and not in smolders thank you very much.

Vincent? Sony brightened a bit at that idea. Even though he's a little-, okay he is very violent, but he wont do that many stupid things when in charge. She hopes. Sony looks towards the black-haired teen.

"Um, could you look over the club while I'm gone." When the teen looks at Sony he immediately puts his head back down to the ground and murmurs out a 'sure'. Sony saddens a bit at his reaction but says thanks before going out the club room to look for Ivan.

Ever since Edison first came to the club he hasn't been able to look at her in the face. Did Edison maybe say something to the teen? Vincent would usually let out a smile when she asked for a favor, but instead he make sure not to ever meet her eyes. Sony would like to ask Edison what transpired during the meeting between them, but something about that man makes Sony shuffle nervously. It's also strange that out of nowhere he would just come into the school and police were suddenly patrolling every hall.

Sony goes up the stairs trying to reach where the top of the school was, were Ivan would usually be sitting under a planted tree reading his book. The girl opens the door to the top floor and raises an eyebrow when she sees the male isn't there. That's strange, usually he's always there. She walks out and looks around the roof for the long haired red-head. Now that she thinks about it, why does he always hang up here?

The girl finally founds Ivan as she looks down and sees Ivan sitting in, the teacher's lounge? He was sitting calmly reading a book as always. That's weird, how did he get there? Sony quickly exits the roof and runs down the stairs to the teacher's lounge.

When she finally reaches the door she goes to open it but frowns when the door wouldn't move. Sony moans to herself, great, she totally forgot that only teachers could get in with a key!

"Miss Parker, is there a problem?" Sony jumps and turns around to see her principle behind her, Mrs. Gates. Sony puts her hands up from the door knob and starts to stutter at the woman's sudden appearance.

"M-Mrs. Gates! I swear I wasn't trying to break in!" The woman lets out a small laugh at the girl.

"Sony, I would never think you would try to break into the teacher's lounge, though I would like to ask what matters you have in there." Sony looks down and starts to rub her head.

"Well, Mr. Powers told me to go find Ivan and I saw him in the teacher's lounge from the roof so I went to go get him." Mrs. Gates frowns at the man's name and goes to close her eyes and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"That man, I'm worried about what will come of my students." The woman lets out a sigh and takes out a key from her pocket and opens the door for Sony.

"I'll let you go in, but please tell Mister Jakov that does not belong in this room, and to give back the key from whatever teacher he threatened." Mrs. Gates then goes to walk off, but Sony was still irked by what her principle said before.

"Mrs. Gates!" The woman turns around to face her with a quirked eyebrow. Sony looks down at her gaze and scratches her cheek.

"I thought maybe you called in Mr. Powers." She looks at her student up and down before letting out a breath of air.

"No, I didn't. Some how the man got permission to enter my school with police authority. Now," the woman faced the ground sadly, "I'm afraid the some of the student body may not be able to go to a warm environment any more." Sony looks at the principle in disbelief.

"Warm environment? This school had a warm environment?" Mrs. Gates then lets out a laugh and looks to the girl with a slight smile.

"Nothing, why don't you go get Ivan now." The principle then walks down the halls with her heels clicking, leaving a perplexed Sony. Warm environment? This place was filled with delinquents armed with knives and fire-arms! Was she even paying attention to what was happening around the school?

The girl shakes her head and walks inside the teacher's lounge, looking for the red-head. Sony looks around the room to see another door that leads to another part of the lounge, she opens the door to find that Ivan was in fact sitting on a chair and calmly reading his book. The mafioso looks up to see Sony and calmly looks back down to read his book.

"Strange that you aren't at 'Friendship Club', Miss President." Sony nervously shuffled and looked to the walls, not facing the red-head.

"Well, Mrs. Powers told me to look for you." The Jakov scoffs and turns a page of his novel in his hands.

"I would rather not see that rat again."

Oh yes, because that's such a reasonable answer. Sony frowns at him and narrows her eyes at him.

"Don't you want to graduate?" This causes him to let out a frustrated sigh and puts his book down to rub his face. Sony could tell that the twenty-one year old didn't want to hurt his pride. Obviously he was still angered about Edison calling him a 'Pretty Boy', is what Angelica told her.

"This school is a warm environment." Sony head goes up to look at him with eyes scrunched.

"You were listening?" He nods in reply before crossing his legs one over the other.

"Mrs. Gates was once a delinquent too, she hated her high school as it always had police and every teacher would expel a misbehaving student right away. So that became her ambition, make a school where delinquents had a chance." He then looks out the window, "Even though some of the students wont admit, they are thankful for Mrs. Gates, as she gave us a chance."

Sony reflected over his words. The delinquents never did complain about the school, yes they complained on how it was a waste of time to learn, but they never complained about the school. That must be why the building hasn't been burned down or anything. So that's what she means by warm environment, a place where delinquents wouldn't have to worry about the cops coming in or people calling the police on them.

Her thoughts were then interrupted by a loud high-pitched scream almost making her fall over in shock. From the side Ivan started to massage his temples.

"Dammmit."

"IVAN~!"
"Hey! I think I heard him in here!"

"Really? Hurry! We have to catch him!"

Sony blinked at where the noise was coming from, was that, his fangirls? From next to her Ivan got up from his chair and was going to exit out the door. But he stopped and thinked to himself, if he went that way he'll just run into them. The red-head then turn to face Sony, that's when he got an idea. Sony then blinks again as Ivan walks up to her and grabs the back of her head, Sony's eyes widen as he pulls her closer towards him.

"Ivan-," His head then leans down towards her.

Just then the door to the room opens and behind them comes in six girls eager to see their idol, but their faces drop in horror as they see Ivan in the room with his head down with another girls and his arm around her waist.

Sony's eyes were still widen as her body couldn't move. Too close, too close, too close! Ivan pulls his face away from hers, from the other girls position it made the scene that their lips have connected. But actually, Ivan made sure to put one of his fingers on her lips before leaning his head down along with his own lips. Either way Sony's face was blushed dark red.

Ivan turns around calmly and looks towards his fan-girls with a monotone look.

"I'm sorry, but you girls are interrupting."

Immediately all the girls start to break down in tears and run out the room, but not before sending Sony a death killing glare. Ivan then turns back to Sony and raises an eyebrow to see that she was still standing with eyes widened and face flushed in deep blush. He sends out a small chuckle while covering his face lightly with his hand.

"Our lips didn't touch, you shouldn't be so red." Sony's face blushes even more at his comment and points an accusing finger towards him.

"Y-You didn't have to do that though!" He send out one more small laugh before also walking out the room with a slight smile on his face, Ivan then turns back to Sony.

"Well, we should start getting to 'Friendship Club', right Miss President."

Sony frowns and walks forward while stomping, still having a deep red face.

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony and Ivan walk into the club with an . . . interesting sight. All the club members were strapped onto chairs and cuffed, except for Paul, Joon, and a shaking Bridgett. Sony blinked at the scene, well, at least no one is hurt?

"Oh, there you are Ivan." In an instant Ivan's eyes slit to a glare towards Edison. From the side Edison has a confident smile, he then walks up to the male and hands out a slip of paper. Ivan snaps the slip from his hand and reads through before looking back at him with eyes still narrowed.

"What is this."

"Oh, this? You missed 'Friendship Club' Ivan, you're expelled from Riverbank High."

Silence drops in the club room, Ivan even let his emotions out on his face as it turned to one of disbelief. No one spoke, yes, the threat was there, but was never enforced. There was barely a student that has ever been expelled from this school. Sony looks back at Edison with eyes widened.

"You can't be serious, he's here right now!" Edison lets out a sigh and gives Sony a sad face.

"Yes, but every member is suppose to be here on time, that's the rules. And Ivan broke them." Ivan took out his phone and sent a glare towards the man.

"Do you want the rest of your family gone."

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," He then took out another paper from his pocket and showed it towards the red-head.

"I have all records of your calls, I can easily blame you for deporting my wife."

From the side Angelica started to shake in her seat back and forth.

"Fuckin' bastard! How dare you expel my brother." Looking at Angelica Edison lets out a gasp and folds his arms.

"Oh that's right I almost forgot, Angelica Jakov, you're not allowed in this club any more and on school grounds." Now it was Angelica's turn for her eyes to widen.

"W-What! But Matty said I could-!"

"Matthew is not the head of this school, he can not decide who comes in this club. Yes~, that also gives me another reminder. Matthew Fitzgerald is not allowed on school property either."

This causes the whole room to explode in complaints, all shouting on how Edison should get kicked off the school instead. Sony was too shocked to let out a word.

Without Matty, the school is going to fall to chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
1.8M 58.1K 40
❝What if I fall?❞ ❝Then I'll catch you.❞ ❝He was arrogant, obnoxious, funny, cocky, sarcastic, a know it all, a delinquent, a bad influence, yet kno...
110K 3.9K 56
Started : April, 2022 Completed : September, 2022 _________________________________ Boring, lonely and simple. The three perfect words to describe my...
747K 16.1K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...