No Bounds (Boy x Boy)

By booknerd29

Meet Kyle Torres... a prisoner, put away for possession of drugs, Grand Theft Auto and framed for rape. He is... More

No Bounds (Boy x Boy)
Chapter One Present day
Chapter 2 jealously
Chapter 3 Plans
Chapter 4 Obstacles
Chapter 5 Not acorrding to plan
Chapter 6 Complications.
Chapter 7 Confusion
Chapter 8 Dropoff.
Chapter 9 Vengeance and admittance.
Chapter 10 Heartbreak
Chapter 11 Past collide with present
Chapter 12 Forgiveness heals
Chapter 13 Kyle and Haruka bonds.
Chapter 14 Enemy Revenge
Chapter 15 Family meeting.
chapter 16 Passion
Chapter 17 Attack
Chapter 18 Where Arron??
End of story

Chapter 19 Resuce Arron

4.3K 90 3
By booknerd29

Hey, sorry for the wait, i meant to update this last week, but got distracted with my other books, so anyway please enjoy this chapter update. Sorry if its sort.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 19 Resuce Arron.

Alec and Kyle plan on to resuce Arron as soon as they can. Alec lead his own uninjure members to one of the vans that were not destroy, while Kyle brought along Devon and Evan, Archer and Haruka to the other van,

"How are we going to get there in time, we are not even so sure Arron is there.." Archer yell out impaitenly in the back as Haruka speed away following Alec van.

"It's a chance we are going to take." Kyle said annoyingly as he check his ammo supply.

"I don't think it was a good idea for you to come anyway" Haurka said to both Kyle and Archer.

"Like hell" The brothers replay at the same time.

"There no way I ain't leaving my baby brother in the hands of a mad man" Archer declare, checking his ammo supply.

"And I am not that injure to fight, I thought by now you get I am not so hard to beat down" Kyle smile cocky, making Haruka blush.

"I can't help but worry.." Haurka mutter" SHIT!!!!" Haruka yelp as Alec van made a sharp turn on the highway, making Haruka curses more outloud when he barely reach him on time.

"Alec is definilty worry.." Kyle mutters.

"How far are we from the warehouse" Haruka yelled at the twins, who were suspose to be looking at the map, but instead were making out...AGAIN!!!!

"PAY ATTENTION!!!" Everyone yelled at the brothers, the brothers pull away blushing red as they try to see where they are on the map.

"Where are we again.." Devon said

"I have no idea??" Evan replay back.

Archer groans out, and took the map out of there hands" That it!!! I will be the navigator, just go back kissing..." Archer also mutter" Horny teenagers..."

"HEY!!" The twins glare at Archer.

'WHERE ARE WE!!!" Haruka try to get the attention of Archer.

"We are 2 miles away form the warehouse, just turn right at the next exit.." Archer declare.

Alec van that is ahead turn right at the next exit, Haruka quickly raise the speed and hurry along after Alec van.

00000000000000000000

Meanwhile...

Arron was struggling with the chains, he was feeling really weak as he try to struggle, he was lucky he was short so that his legs don''t reach where the rats are, but then again his wrist are hurting so much form the lack of any suport.

"HELLPPPPPPP" Arron again yelled, yet all he still hear are the rats, making Arron shiver in fear.

"Scream all you want.." The nasty voice said out of the darkness" There no one to help you.."

Arron eyes close when bright light turn on in the dark small cell, opening his eyes slowly, he scream when he see Marcus face infront of his.

"Music to my ears.." Marcus smile evily" Seeing such a young boy terror beings me great joy....

"What do you want from me.." Arron had tears running down, he hate himself for showing weakness in front of the enemy.

"Nothing really." Marcus laugh evily" Expect maybe your death...

Marcus took out a long knife, placing it on Arron neck" Don't expect a quick death, by the time I am done, you will be begging for death...

Before Marcus could at all mark Arron, there was shooting sound coming from the upper levels.

Marcus smile was lost, instead a dark look appear" Well it seem fate given you more time, and just when I was getting to the good part......

Marcus put away the knife, making Arron breath with relief.

"Don't think this is over..." Marcus pick up a rat and put it on Arron head, Arron eyes bugged out.

"Let hope the rat does not bite you, these rats are fully infected with many batearica.." Marcus laugh evily as he left the cell, turning off all the lights, leaving Arro nagain in the dark.

Arron is praying that the rat does not bite him.

)0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Kyle was feeling happy to be shooting at Marcus man, at least they were right in thinking arron is  here, although he wish it would be easy, but then again, Kyle love challenges.

Haruka and Archer were handlng there oppoants with very quick killings. Archer attacks killed each of his oppoants with only one bullet straight in the head.

Haruka made not be killing enemys with one hit, but he was doing good weakening the emenys, and Archer will finish the killed.

Alec and the rest of the Phantomhive were in the warehouse, and there was more shooting then it was outside the area.

"Can you handle the rest of these idoits.." Kyle yell over the gun fire at Evan and Devon.

"We got this, just save your brother.." They booth yelled, Kyle took the cue and ran toward the warehouse.

As kyle was running, Haruka and Archer were shooting at men who try to attack Kyle.

As Kyle enter the building, he sees Alec and his man shooting at Marcus and his group.

Marcus was growling" RETREAT!!!!"

But yet every time Marcus try to move out of his hiding spot, more bullets form Alec will make Marcus duck. Marcus try everyway to leave, he even used his own men as shields, but his man reteart away from Marcus, leaving him alone to defend himself.

"YOU NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!" Marcus yells as he keep on firing, some of those hits almost hit Alec, but Alec move out the way in time.

As Alec was distracing Marcus, Kyle took the time to move as close he can to Marcus, to get the perfect shot.

Before Marcus can make any move, Kyle took that perfect head shot, killing Marcus on the spot, leave Marcus last faical expression as one full of prue hatred.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Arron try not to make anymove as the rat move around his body, so far he was lucky the rat did not bite him, but he was not taking any chances.

Soon again the bright light came on, making the rat on arron froze on spot and fell off, Arron close his eyes, he heard the gunfire was still firing, so he was afraid to see if Marcus have return

"Your safe.." an unknown male vocie said, Arron heard the click of his chains falling, the males arms caught on arron so he did not land on the rat infected floor.

Arron releize he was being carry, he open his eyes and saw a male wearing a balck ski mask, so all he could see was the males green eyes.

"your...." Arron head hurt as he try to remember him, this was the man who help Marcus kidnap him!!!! Arron knew becuase only this man wore the mask.

"Your safe.." The man again repeated. Arron was not sure, as the man wall through the dark halls,  Arron wonder where he was going. They were heading away fro mthe gun fire.

Soon the man came to a pair of stairs, stoping he put Arron down.

"Follow these stairs and you it will lead you to your love ones..." The male said. as he trun back.

"Thank you....." Arron said as the man disappaer in darkness. Feeling strange that his former kidnapper help him, Arron ran up the stairs, leading the the bright light of the sun.

Arron unreleize that the kidnapper was staritng at him from behind.......

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Haruka heard the scream of Arron from behind him, turning around, he was in time to see arron jump on Archer hugging and crying. Archer lost his coldness and actually smile.

Haruka wonder were did Arron came from...

That all for now, sorry if the ending did not make sense, I was in a bit of a rush,  but on a good note, Marcus is dead, and why  would that male help arron. That will not be the last to see him, soon Arron stroy and the rest of the brothers story will be out.

Please comment and vote please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 231 23
Aurora and Auburn Wellington are twins who look almost exactly alike. One night, while getting groceries, Aurora witnesses a murder involving two thu...
969K 25.9K 23
Gabriella Parker- single mother of twin boys Blake and Blaze. She's broken hearted woman trying to raise her kids with help of her friend Lucas. Ever...
77.4K 16.5K 48
A story of 5 girls with perfect life and best families ever. Until a fun trip to an Island turns into horror, mystery and much more. To know, What is...