Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Thirteen- The Fight

1.5K 89 15
By Books_and_nerds

Chapter Thirteen: The Fight

One week, seven days, one hundred sixty-eight hours, has passed since the brook incident.

I ignored him like plague because I was hell of embarrassed of my drunken actions. I was dying to know why I sat beside him and talked to him in spite of all the bad things he did to my best friend. I avoided the morning coffees and didn't look at him during the extra-hours in the gym.

It was too awkward for me to even take a look at him and fear that he might catch me staring. And then, what would I say to him?

I asked Kim to be the beguile and she did her job tremendously for a week but, the more I stayed away the more I wanted to talk to him, smile with him, and feel safe with him. I couldn't believe that I was changing. I wanted to stop myself but, I was already deep down the hole that now there wasn't any turning back.

And only I knew how many questions Kim put up during this entire week about everything-that she suspected of, and I just gave her the very few brief details and 90% lied to her. I couldn't believe I was lying to Kim!! I didn't want to but, I also knew that she wouldn't approve of any of it. She literally hated him with her whole heart.

And trust me, my words won't make the change of her heart.

But, to be fair he's not the badboy here. He's just normal yet different in a different way which I couldn't put in the words! And he did the good in his own way, which's wrong-making him a bad person- in everyone's eyes.

Look, I am defending him again...!!!

For the first time history sounded boring to me. I tried to concentrate but, it wasn't easy when I was thinking about him!

We shared zilch classes together- I couldn't tell if that was a good thing anymore and I was hardly at the café for lunches since the formal winter ball dance was on the run and being the head of social events, I had a lot of work to do. Which-to point out-meant starting from the scratch.

I looked around me and no one seemed to be interested in paying attention to the lecture being given in the class and instead, they were busy typing and reading gossips on their phones, I bet!

Today's Highlight was a fight soon-going-to-happen in Brook. Between Marcus and... Nobody. How could it be true when I exactly remembered he said, he didn't like getting involved in fights for fun. Then, why change of heart? Maybe it's not true. And in my heart I was praying it wasn't.

***

If you're wondering who Marcus is, then it's the time that I disclose his dirty secrets and hidden identity. But, I might just want to spare the giddy intro and highlight the point that he's the psychopath who's been to jail twice and is still surviving in the school only because his dad's founder of Richmond high.

His full name is, Marcus Richmond.

Son of Mr. Black Richmond.

What an irony!

'He's an awful person. He's the devil of Richmond High and an entire website is made just for his disgusting and illegal updates. I couldn't believe how desperate people could be.' I grimaced even imagining his face.

"Did you hear about the fight at the brook tonight?" Kimmy chimed, swallowing her spoonful of spaghetti down her throat.

I was finishing off some paper work, as I had to be ready with a small blueprint to show it to the principal by today. But, what kimmy asked, totally took me off guard.

I've been wondering about it since the news showed up on the Richmond-sucks-and-fucks website.

"Are you going tonight?" She asked again, when she realised my lack of response.

Sophie was the one to interject while helping me with stacking the other bundle of papers. "Martin and justin are going, and I think we should too. It couldn't be worse than watching a movie chosen by Martin on a Friday night?! And, apparently, it would be fun to watch that guy dead beaten by Marcus the psycho..." Her laugh echoed in the entire gym and I glared up at her, wide eyed.

"Totally agreed." Kim answered, shoving another spoon in her mouth.

Why can't I just hate him like they do?

Because I don't hate him anymore.

Oh, god! When did that happen?

It was like my one of the inner wars moment. Two michelle and two voices. One who wanted to hate him and the other wanted to do the contrary-not that contrary. Just not hate him. Do not even get that ugly, untrue, would-never-gonna-happen thought pass through your mind! We aren't even friends!

Not that I'm complaining...

"Elle... back to earth please!!!" Kim screamed in my ears almost causing me to fell off the giant stairs of the gym.

"Sorry..." I smiled sheepishly. I quickly added, "What makes you guys think that Nobody would fight marcus?" I questioned recalling his words from last week in my head.

He wouldn't do it...

Would he?

"Obviously he will..." Soph, uttered, as if she read my mind. "He's broke and he needs money. Marcus offered ten thousand dollars if he won..."

My jaw fell on the ground. I could literally feel my heart thudding inside my chest.

"What? You got to be kidding me..." What if he didn't win?" I just shuddered thinking of the otherwise.

"Nothing. Justin told that he heard the agreement from his own ears. If Nobody loses-which he will-he got nothing to lose-obviously other than his masculine reputation!" Both of my best friends chuckled while I just sat there dumbfounded.

I just made a note in my head to never miss a lunch in my life. Because all of this gossip is shared only during that part of day.

"Elle... Wassup? Are you alright?" Kim held my hand in her and I gave her a known look.

"Oh, god! Spill everything. like now!!!" Soph scoffed towards me.

I didn't have a choice and it was hard to lie to your best friends about your whereabouts. And I wasn't ever the lying one. I believed in truth.

Maybe it was time to come clean.

"Don't tell me you like him..."

"What? No... I don't know..." I shrugged innocently and looked away.

"It's simple, Elle. Either you do or you not..." Sophie asked, expectantly. I knew what they wanted to hear but, that wasn't something I wanted to say...

"Please, guys... Don't make it a big of a deal. It's nothing. He just helped me and I owe him a little. That's it."

"Oh, really? So, nothing happened when you were all alone with him in his old truck or when you went to his shabby apartment?"

"No. I promise you guys..." I held both of theirs's each hand in mine, trying to assure them.

We did a group hug and Kim said, "Never forget who he really is. He's the one who changed our lives, who broke your phone, who insulted you, who hurt justin so much that he once landed in a hospital."

"And fought with him twice." Soph pointed out.

I faked a chuckle and pulled away. "I won't." I assured, pressing my lips together at the finish of the sentence.

"It's final then, we're going. Tonight, seven pm."

"Fine, if that'll give you two enough proof that I don't care for him at all..." I let out a sarcastic laugh while shrugging a little.

They nodded in agreement and I resumed with the masses of work I had been stuck with.

But, honestly it was just a cover face. I was feeling sad inside me.

All I wanted to know was, why he agreed for the fight? For money? I would've paid him all the money just for backing out of the fight with justin but, he chose the illegal way. He chose to fight Marcus?! He wouldn't.

'He did, elle. Seems like he's not what you think he is.' My conscious poked in and I didn't know what to believe.

"Guess, we'll see-ya later." Kim and Soph bid their goodbyes and left.

It was already four when I finished up and walked over to my locker to drop my notepad and pencil along with all the stash of stapled papers I held. The school was empty by that time; the halls were at peace. I waited long for Nobody to show up as he usually did after his classes but, today he didn't.

Is he ignoring me?

Brushing away the loose strand I walked outside towards the parking lot. It was mildly cold. The sun was shining brightly above me, causing me to flicker my eyes away from it.

Just then my eyes caught a familiar figure. It was him. It was Nobody.

His eyes flashed towards me as soon as I stepped closer to him but, he turned on the engine of his truck, and simply took off as if I didn't exist or I was invisible to him.

But,

What the hell was that? What was he doing here? Why didn't he come for the preparations when he was here?

Ugh! He's really complicated.

But, I loved challenging riddles and putting the pieces together. So, let the game begin.

XOXO.

Another update!!!! :)

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.

Thanks a lot for your time❤️

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 79 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
15.1K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
2.5M 84.3K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
1.5M 42.5K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...