Mafia King and the Waitress

By Guineapig10101

Ever since Blaire Davis' family was murdered she moved from Vermont to London hoping new scenery would do her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
BOOK 2

Chapter 12

64.4K 1.9K 393
By Guineapig10101

Many hours of work later, it is finally closing time. I was wiping down the tables while John, the cook, was cleaning his area in the back. "Alright Blaire. I'm off. You going to be alright closing up?" He asked pulling on his jacket and zipping it up. "Ya I'll be fine." I told him moving to another table.

"You sure? I don't like leaving you here all alone." He asked worriedly. "John, I'll be fine. My boyfriend should be here soon anyway." I told him hoping that will calm him down. He nodded and left the diner with a goodbye. I wiped down the last few tables and was about to go put the rage away and get my stuff when a shadow outside under a street lamp caught my eye. Walking closer to one of the windows, it felt like my world was crashing down. The shadow is my ex, the one who killed my family.

Closing my eyes I count to five before opening them again hoping he would just vanish but he is still there. I watched as he started making his way over to the diner. Looking at the door I notice it's still unlocked. Running over, I get there just in time to lock it before he can open it. Now we were just standing there looking at each other, the only barrier between us is the glass of the door.

The loud ringing of my phone broke the silence. Keeping my eyes on him, I reach down into my apron pouch and grabbed my phone. Hitting the answer button I brought my phone to my ear. "Hello?" I asked still keeping my gaze on him. "Hey baby, sorry I'm a little late. I lost track of time. I'm almost there." I heard Jӧrgen's voice say over the phone. Just then there were a pair of headlights turning a corner. It was in that instance that he left. I watched him walk the opposite way the headlights came and into the dark.

"Baby? Blaire?" I heard Jӧrgen call bringing me out from watching him walk away. "Ya?" I mumbled looking at the car that pulled up to the curb. I watched Jӧrgen step out and come to the door. It took me a moment to realize I needed to unlock the door. When I did he walked in and closed it behind him. "Blaire, you look like you've seen a ghost. What's wrong?" He asked bringing my face into his hands and gently rubbing his thumbs over my cheeks.

"He's back." I mumbled. "Who's back?" He asked and I finally looked at him. "My ex, the one who killed my family. He's back. He was here but walked away when we saw the headlights." I told him and I could feel his hands tighten around my head but not enough to hurt.

"Did he come inside?" He asked through gritted teeth. Shaking my head I said, "No, I got to the door and locked it just in time." He let go of my face and paced around a little bit before looking back at me. "Come on. We're going to my place. It's not safe for you to be on your own." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door but I stopped him. "Jӧrgen wait, I have to get my stuff." He nodded and let go of my hand.

Rushing into the back I grabbed my bag went back to where Jӧrgen is, shutting off lights as I went. Shutting off the main light, we walked outside into the night. Locking the door, Jӧrgen pulled me towards his awaiting car and opens the door for me. Once inside he shuts the door and walks over to his and comes inside. The whole ride to his place was quiet and I was glad for it because I didn't feel like talking.

Soon enough we came up to a big building. Jӧrgen got out and came to my door, opening and helping me out. Holding onto his arm, I let him walk us into the building. Upon entering the first thing that I noticed was how amazing it looks, even though it's just the foyer. I was gently pulled towards the stairs. "I'll give you a tour later. It's late and you should get some sleep." He said tugging me all the way up to the top floor.

Foyer Up Above

"This is my floor." He said and I looked up at him confused. He has his own floor? "A lot of my men live in this building and the surrounding buildings. Since I am the leader I have this floor all to myself. It has it's own bedroom, living room, kitchen and office." Nodding in understanding we come to a stop in front of double doors.

He opened them to reveal a bedroom, his bedroom. It was BIG. There's a king sized bed with a TV/media section in front of it, two windows with a fireplace in the middle and behind the media section there's a couch and two chairs. "This is amazing." I whispered looking around. "Come one." He said moving towards a door. Following behind him, he opens a door to reveal a closet. In plain sight there are many expensive suits hanging on the hangers. He goes to a drawer, opens it and pulls out a grey long sleeved shirt.

His Bedroom Of Course

He goes to another drawer and pulls out a pair of boxers. He walks over to, takes my hand and pulls me to another door. Inside is the biggest bathroom I have ever seen. He sets the clothes next to the sink and goes to the shower, which has like five different nozzles. He turns one and water starts coming out of the ceiling like a waterfall. "So, you can take a shower. Clothes are right there to change into and a new towel is right there." He said pointing to a little basket with fresh towels next to the shower.

And Last Time I State The Obvious. His Bathroom.

"Thank you." I blushed thinking I am going to be taking a shower in his shower with him just right outside the door. He gave me a smile before leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind him. Locking the door behind him I hesitantly undress and enter the shower. Let's just say his shower is amazing. It's so relaxing.

After having a moment of just standing under the water I washed my hair and body with his shampoo and bodywash. Once all washed off, I stepped out and wrapped the large fluffy towel around myself. Drying myself off, I pull on his shirt and boxers. Have any of you ever worn a guy's boxers without your own underwear? Well let me tell you, you get a nice breeze down there.

Not knowing what to do with my uniform, I just fold it up and place it in the corner of the sink. Cracking the door open, I see him in just boxer briefs lying down on his bed, phone in hand lighting up his face. Opening the door a little wider I step out causing his gaze to fall on me and a smirk to form on his lips. "You look good in my clothes." He said lowly and sitting up. Blushing, I quickly went to the other side of the bed pulling back the blankets and slipping inside. Oh my god! His bed is AMAZING! It feels like I'm floating on a cloud.

"You all right there baby?" Jӧrgen chuckled. Opening my eyes from my little moment of bliss, I look up at him with a smile. "If I could, I'd marry your mattress. It's so comfy." I giggled turning on my side so now we were face to face. "I wouldn't allow." He chuckled kissing my forehead. Turning around he turned off the lights and the room was consumed in darkness. I felt him pull me towards him so I was lying on his chest. I am glad it is dark cause I am once again blushing like mad. Moving around a bit I finally find a comfy spot with my head right over his heart and my arm resting over chest while his holds me to him and like that I'm out like a light. The last thing I hear is him saying goodnight.

A/N: Alright now were getting somewhere am I right? I hope you enjoy another chapter even though it isn't Friday/Saturday the days I usually post chapters on. Don't worry though I'll still post another chapter on Friday/Saturday. 

Also if it's not too much to ask, I would love it if some of you would comment on how the story is going. Maybe give me some feedback? That'd be gratefully appreciated. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.1K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...
618K 22.5K 44
-COMPLETE original version PLUS first half of new version!- "I don't know what to do," I admitted for the first time to both her and myself. "I don'...
66.1K 2.9K 41
At the age of 16, Thea Woods and her family were victims of a home invasion gone wrong. Her parents and sister were murdered and Thea was left for de...
105K 4.7K 54
In a city that never sleeps. In the midst of bright lights and bustling nightlife, there is danger that lurks within the shadows, hiding in the deepe...