Pokemon - I'm Sorry... (Black...

By DerpySparks4

Black after couple of years of never seeing N or Team Plasma, Black finds N all alone... Pokemon Pairing: Boy... More

Pokemon - I'm Sorry... (Black X N)

Chapter 2

2.1K 50 17
By DerpySparks4

~N's POV~

I smiled as I watched Black say goodbye to his Pokemon as he sent them in the PC Box to Professor Juniper.

"Alright Samurott I will be leaving for a little while but I promise I will come back" Black says as patted the Pokemon's head, The Pokemon gave sad eyes to its Trainer I knew that Samurott was going to miss Black but I also knew that Black never broke his Promises, I walk up to Black's partner and rubed the tip of its horn thats the way I show my communication to Pokemon, Samurott perked up and smiled at me and gave its last cry of happiness before Black put it back in its Pokeball.

"I'll miss you... my friend" Black whisperd

I put my hand on Black's shoulder "don't worry... the Professor will take care of all your Pokemon including Samurott" I say and Black gave me a grin "yeah... your right, so you ready for the plane?" Black asked and my heart droped PLANES?! "b- b- but B- Black I- I- thought you said th- that were t- taking a Ship to Kalos!" I shuddered out, I was deathly afraid of planes ever since I was younger I just always wanted to keep my feet on the ground and flying just... scares me... "whats wrong? you don't like planes?" Black asked, "I uhh... well you see---" Black cut me off "oh... I get it... your afraid of going in planes right?" I slowly nod I really have nothing to say, Black gives me a hug which makes me squeak "don't worry N I'll be there for you and plus Unova is not that far from Kalos" he states, ha! thats easy for him to say I just can't take being on planes.

I'm kinda surprised really... Black has no bags or packed anything just bought stuff from the Poke Mart heak! who am I to judge because I did not pack anything at all, I walk right to next Black gazing at the huge plane I gulp "finally! were to the Kalos region" Black says happily, my knees were shaking, I was about to say something to Black until... "Flash your tickets over here!" shouted the Conducter as he waved at the entrance to the plane, Me and Black walk up to him and gave the tickets and went inside the plane then it took off.

Plane high as can be and Me... I was holding Black like he was the only thing left in the world "N could you stop squeezing me..." huffed out Black, I blushed but I did not let go of him I was to scared "listen N just look at me... don't look out the Window... I promise things will be fine" Black says, I did not reply but I turned my head to look at his trusting eyes, I sigh and let go of him maybe I am over reacting... "sorry Black... I---" He cut me off "its ok... I understand" Black whispers as he put a hand through my

hair, I felt much more relaxed now  I put my head on Black's shoulder and fell asleep.

~Couple hours later~

"Hey N... Wake up were here" Black whispered as he nudged me awake which made me groan "ugh... huh?" I say, Black rolled his eyes "were here! in Kalos!" Black says, I gaze out the window this time not feeling scared, I see the Kalos region its beautiful... so much land, water and mountains, I see some bird Pokemon I never saw before fly through the clouds, I smile this going to be fun.

We get off the plane, "so... where are we?" I ask, Black gave a grin as he took out a Map "mmm... were... in the entrance Vaniville Town!" He says, I make confused face "Vaniville Town...? and since when did you get a Map?" I ask, Black chuckled "well when you were alseep the conducter was handing out Maps for the Kalos region and of course I took one, also Vaniville Town is the starting town of Kalos that is linked to Route 1"  Black finished, I blush feeling embarrassed "thats nice... so where are you going to get that new starter Pokemon?" I ask trying to change the subject, "Well I was prepared for that, I heard that the Professor's name was Professor Sycamore" He explained, "And your right" says a voice, Me and Black turned to see a guy in a lab coat with black hair walk up to us "Bonjour, I am Professor Sycamore" He states, I only laugh at his french "I understand you just got here?" He asks, "uh... yeah! my name is Black and this is N, you see I want to start my Pokemon Journey in Kalos" Black says, "mmm... I see So lets go to my lab! so you can get your new Pokemon" with that the both of us went to the lab and to my surprise it two towns away so were taking a cab. (don't know if I got that fact right or not).

We stopped right in front of the huge lab and I looked in awe this makes Professor Juniper's lab look like a house this is much bigger, and I felt my face get warm as Black held my hand as we exited the cab along with the Professor "Alright follow me" Sycamore says as we did so and soon he leaded us to the second floor.

Black and I stood next to each other as we waited for the Professor to say something until he did "This region is filled with many new Pokemon every new trainer has a destiny to follow and I hope Black you find yours soon"  He said with a wink and Black noded, Sycamore held three Pokeballs "These are the Starters of Kalos!" He shouted as he threw them all in the air and flashs of light were seen as Pokemon I never seen before appeared, First he pointed to the one with pikes on its head "This is the Grass Type Chespin" he said and the Chespin smiled.

"Ches Ches pin!" it said happily.

I smiled I liked this Pokemon I bent down to it and gave a light pet being careful not to touch the sharp looking spikes and it gave a sound of happiness as a reaction. This Pokemon is saying... I like being here "Thats good" I said to it.

Sycamore then pointed to the orange and red one "Thats Fennekin the Fire Type" the fox Pokemon poured some fire out of its ears before smiling, I like this Pokemon too well I can't really dislike any Pokemon honestly my eyes dart to Black as he seemed impressed "Finally Froakie the Water Type" the Pokemon just stood there not really giving a reaction "Now choose wisely" He said.

"Thats alright I already made my choice I pick Chespin" Black says and Chespin eyes sparkled as it ran to its new trainer and jumped in his arms now... I'm Jealous I wish I was in his arms now... "Mmm... I see now take this the Pokedex and some Pokeballs" he handed them to Black "I request this to many Trainers but complete the Pokedex and make me proud!"

"I'll do my best Professor!" Black replied, I could only feel happy to see him so confident just like back in Unova whenever he fought me or Team Plasma he always had that same confidence that spark that keeps him going... Black really is amazing... so good... and just wonderful oh Black I love you...

"Um... hey Black what do we do now?" I asked. Before saying anything he gazes out the window just thinking "I'm not sure" He answered.

"Well it is starting to get dark I wouldn't suggest to be adventuring late at night you two can go to the hotel thats near here" Sycamore stated.

"That would be nice..." I said as a yawn escaped my mouth I was tired after that plane ride... I felt myself tipping over as I was slightly falling asleep but Black put Chespin on his shoulder and caught me yes I was finally in his arms... but Black lightly tapped me I woke up a bit and managed to stand up darn it I was so close... I saw Sycamore was staring at us giving a weirded out look "um... we'll be going now thanks Professor!" Black said rather quickly and grab my hand as we made a exit out of the lab.

We were outside I felt the fresh air hit my face and fill up my lungs "hey N..." Black said quietly.

"yes?" I asked.

"Can you not do that in public?" He asked and I was kinda taken aback. "Why not?"

"Its not right..." He said.

"How? is love not right?"

'I know N grew up with only Team Plasma and Pokemon... so he probably doesn't understand' Black thought but soon spoak up "its not that... I love you I really do... but when other people see a boy and boy together to them its not right and they tend to get weirded out by that and well... they also judge they don't understand you see I been judged a lot for most of my life and I... I... don't want that!" Black ended it with a voice crack as I heard sniffles coming from him.

I stared in disbelief so its wrong to love a boy? but I truly love Black so am I wrong? is there something wrong with me? I don't wanna be bad but I upsetted him... tears were visible as they fell down to the ground "oh Black... I'm sorry please don't cry" I said "Don't apologize its my fault for getting like this" He said while still sniffling until I then remembered... when I was crying and what he did for me to make me feel better... "Shh... its alright Black I won't do that again I promise I'll be better" I assured in a soothing tone.

"But I... I..." Black was trying to muster the words out but he couldn't speak as sobbing took place of his words.

I took both of his hands and held them gently while using my fingers to give a soft massage trying to relax the tense muscles "hush now its ok... don't cry" I whispered.

Black gazed up at me with his eyes filled with water, he cleared his throat "I'm the one who should be sorry anyways" he spat out and I put a finger on his lip and a blush took over his face "forget about that no matter what I'll always love you and please... I wanna see you smiling" I say and his tears stopped falling... I quietly laugh I move my face foward and planted a kiss on him and Black did a muffled squeak he's so cute... but Black soon calmed down as his kissed back I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him... I love Black and I never want to see him sad... not ever, I pulled back and saw Black looking speechless while the blush remained on his face "I love you too" Black said finally and smiled yes... smile forever Black. Without saying or doing anything me and him started to walk to the nearest hotel but this entire time Chespin saw the whole scene and was highly confused on what happened between the two but decided to feel happy for them anyway.

We went all the way to the hotel and turns out when we tried to pay and sign in the lady at the counter said Professor Sycamore sent a email saying we can have the room for the night for free and Black was happy to hear that knowing he was low on money and of course I don't even carry money, We got a room on the second floor so me and him went on the elevator completely silent we honestly didn't say anything to each other since that kiss I wonder why... I guess its one of those times where you just don't talk the door opened and we both went out and stopped at the same time "Thanks for what you did back there I needed that" Black suddenly  said "um... your welcome" I replied we continued to stand there "I really don't know what came over me" He said while scratching his head "Its alright like I promised I won't do that in front of anybody again" When I said that he smiled its the smile of happiness that makes my heart flutter "Thank you N lets go to our ro---" Black was cut off as the lights began to Flickr on and off "Whats going on?" I question out loud before either could do or say anything something appeared or somebody we saw it in plain sight a lady who looked pale and emotionless floated around us three times in a row she had feet but she was floating... The both of us were beyond shocked and scared we were frozen, the dark lady floated ahead of us and in a low whisper said...

"I think I might have found you yes your... the one" She said and floated slowly away making the flickering lights return to normal she was gone... I thought my heart stopped there I look to Black who has his eyes widen in shock and fear but Chespin showed no fear as it stepped off Black's shoulder and glared in the direction the lady went in and started growling I kneeled down to Chespin's level and gave a pat "Shh... its alright she's gone" I said to it and Chespin seemed to have relaxed but it still looks upset 'maybe Chespin knows something that we don't know...' I thought but what was that a... ghost? no it couldn't be but how else did she float then disappear into thin air? It put chills down my spine it could have been anything... but I tried to shake it away as I looked back up at Black he still had that same expression... "Pin pin... ches" Chespin said in worry as it tugged at Black's pants as soon as that happened Black snapped out of it and shook his head "huh?" He said and I stood up "Black are you ok? you were acting like you were in a trance" I asked "I'm fine now but its what I saw... you saw it as well right?" He asked "yes so did Chespin I think it was... what we saw was a ghost" I said with a huff and Black didn't reply but looked down at Chespin "Thanks Chespin for snapping me out of it" Black said and the Pokemon noded as it gave a grin "Were gonna have a big day tomorrow so get some rest" Black said as he put up the Pokeball and returned his new partner "Lets go N" Black said as he started to make his way to our room I just followed him I think what we both saw was almost unexplainable...

We came to the door and Black took out the key and unlocked it and we walked in and... it was a small room only one bed... one bed I blushed at the thought I watched Black take off his hat and put it to the side and put his bag on the floor he also took off the trainer shirt he always wears leaving him in only a white T-shirt I thought my face melted at that moment... it was bright red he looks so... gorgeous I never seem him like that before, Black layed down putting his arms behind his head "Aren't you going to lay down?" He asked I was about to answer until he noticed the look on my face "Oh right you never seen me like this... aww its alright don't be shy lay down" but I was indeed shy as I made a squeak and Black chuckled "Your to cute c'mon lay down" He said and I gave a shaky sigh as I layed down going under the blankets trying to hide myself but I ended up squealing as Black put his arms around me "Even a little Pichu can't top your cuteness my dear N I could hold you forever..." Black whispered in my ear and gave it a small kiss causing me to squeak more "Stop that..." I whispered back "aww but I know you like it" He said after that I stopped replying and Black pecked me on the cheek "N... I love you" Black said in a loving tone and I would say it back but I was still embarrassed... the blush was fading away but my heart was pounding so much... All I did was give Black a hug and snuggled right into his neak as I rested right there beginning to fall asleep and Black did the same cuddling me so much my eyes went shut... I do love Black he's so special... and I never want to leave his side... then I fell asleep and Black did the same the feeling I have... is true love and I'll be traveling around Kalos with Black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 142K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
357K 23.7K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.3M 84.7K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.6M 90.5K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...