Getting rid of Karma.

By Apaf-Nbhd

☆~☆~☆ Sally Forbes is 27 nutritionist doctor. She have everything a girl could ever wish to have : good looks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

29 5 0
By Apaf-Nbhd

Max's P.O.V:

In my room my buddies were busy fooling around with my best-man Matthew, who's happwn to be Mia's husband and he's the only married guy that I know and that I enjoy hanging out with.

''What's the matter with you bro?  are you still after the flowers?'' Said Matthew clearly mocking me, like he didn't have problems at his wedding.

''I don't know if you can be angry at flowers and curss at them but I've been doing it for an hour now'' I mean flowers are all the same as long as they smell good, no need to make a big deal of it but Sally like to make a deal out for everything.

''Well marriage is something like this, your wife will control you and everything around you'' What a great way to comfort me Matt but I kbow that Sally isn't going to control me she's different.

''Guys our tickets had been accepted!'' The boys all scream and went for a group high-five without me, I feel rejected.

''What tickets are you talking about?'' Why do I feel like some thanksgiving leftovers right now?

'' We're talking about the European's championship. We'll go for a month, a whole month, and we have 5 tickets'' But how when we are six? who's not going then?

''Who's not going?'' I asked but they just kept laughing 

''Is it you Matt? Mia didn't give you the permission like every year.'' I laughed a little but they just kept laughing

''Not this time, she agreed'' So who's not going now?

''Oh guys stop fooling around and tell me who's not going'' They were starting to get on my nerves.

 ''It's you Max you're not going with us, are you okay? you're getting married'' Said Matthew slightly annoyed, and what if I was getting married? Soccer is my life and my marriage isn't going to stop me from going to France.

''And if I was getting married, It doesn't have to do anything with that'' I mean it's not a big deal.It's just a month with my buddies.

''You're getting married today and you still want to go to the European championship that's after two months from now, and you'll stay with us for a whole month, I got this better idea just  don't get married, instead be a writer or something because you have a great imagination my friend'' Said my supposed to be best friend, and that wasn't even funny.

''Are you serious? I'm definitely going'' Why do they keep laughing? Jeez., am I a clown or what?

''If you got the permission from your wife which is impossible, I'll pay for you'' Offered Matt.

I was going to respond when a tired flower delivery guy entered the room without knocking but he  finally brought the bouquet that Sally was going to kill me if I didn't bring it to her and cancel this whole weeding, after paying him he just shake my hand and then gave me a hug, the hell? I knew I'm good looking but men I'm getting married.

''I really pity you, It must be hard for you to be with that women'' Wow, thanks for saying that an hour before my weeding, but he was right, Sally  likes to control everything and that's  can be annoying sometimes.

After he left, Matthew decided to give me an advice, even if I don't need it.

''Max just forget the first five years the only friend you'll have from now on is me, and if you were lucky things will be easier but since we're talking about Sally here, I don't think so'' He's so wrong, things are going to be different for us, I'm sure.

''Matthew, I can assure that things are going to be different for us, they'll be a respect for our freedom and choices, why are you laughing? stop it guys, I'm serious'' Shit the flowers, I have to give the flowers to Sally before she kills me, not that  she would do that but Blake could.

I entered the room, only to find my beautiful soon-to-be-wife pacing the room nervously.

''My love, I brought the flowers'' I said while handing her the flowers proudly, but she began to fan her eyes to stop the tears, what did I do wrong this time? It's like every time I do something for her, it turns out to be a complete disaster. 

''Girls, give me a tissue please'' Shit, I fucked up again. 

''They're not the one?'' I asked slightly scared, cause an angry Sally meant an angry Mia and Blake and that's  can never be good.

''Baby, are you blind? this the exact shade of pink that I was looking for, I can't believe that they finally found it''I'll never understand her, she cries because she found the flowers seriously?

''And they say that they're best when they don't even know fronm purple to pink'' Replied Blake, and to be honest I dislike her so much.

''And I'm so happy that we solved the ticket problem'' I said making her beautiful smile disappear.

''What do you mean by we?'' She asked confused, I gulped loudly before responding.

''I meant Matthew, the boys and me'' Obviously.

''Uh, uh you're going to the championship that's in France for a whole month?'' Asked Mia, well if Sally approved than yes.

''I just can't leave my team and my friends''This year, it will be ours I'm sure, we're going to win this.

'' Great idea! '' Said Sally, I knew she'll say yes.

''So you gave me the permission?'' Instead of saying a yes she got closer to me, this  means one thing she'll start screaming.

''A permission? Am I an idiot standing in front of you? You know what Max, just go and marry that soccer ball.... are you emotionless or what? Where have you seen a re...recently married men leaving his wife for a whole month, for soccer? When I'm thinking that my husband organized a nice honeymoon at summer for the both of us, what did the mister do huh? he made a plan to go to France for a whole month with his friends, how lovely!  Look Max you didn't say anything, and I didn't hear anything my love, we forget about this and we live happily together, because we have a wedding in less that 20 minutes and I'm already stressed'' She said screaming at the top of her lungs, okay that didn't go as planned at all.

''Okay, my love'' I said while thinking,am I really going to marry her?

 I just opened the door and went downstairs, I really need to breath fresh air, I feel like I'm suffocating in here.

Since the Forbes mansion was so close to the sea, I went there and sat on a rock, I really need some time.

A lot of shit happened to me today, first her father threatened to kill me if I hurt his daughter someday  and he embarrassed me in front of my friends by calling me a blue douche bag and let's not forget that he really hates me.

 Her mom thinks I'm a failure because I couldn't solve the flowers problem earlier, I knew that from the way she was looking at me.

 Matthew clearly told me that if I got married to her, I'll lose my freedom for  the first 5 years that if I was lucky and I'll have one friend and it will be just him.

 And Sally, I really loved her but she makes a big deal out for anything, like when she screamed at me earlier for wanting to have a fun time with my friends, I mean if marriage was like this, then I don't want to get married.

''Are you okay my friend?'' I turned around to find two guys staring at me, the one that talked to me was muscular and had hazel eyes and the one next to him had dark blue eyes and has a heavily tattooed arms and neck.

''I'm fine, I just couldn't breath there, I'm kinda of upset'' Cause of all the shit that's happening inside.

''Okay, just relax, you don't look okay plus you're standing in the edge you could fall and drown at any moment, and when I'm upset like you I just think of people who are in a worse situation than me for example there is one person here that won't be able to breath for the rest of his life'' Said the muscular guy and I could't help but to feel bad for that person, whoever he is.

''Who?'' They both just laughed.

''The guy, who's getting married today, even that guy that unlucky guy , if he thought that he was going to breath one moment with that women, I mean you, the people and I, we have to thank god that we're not him'' And they went laughing again, I can't take it anymore, I just got up on my feet and start running.

I don't want this, I'm sorry Sally.

Sally's P.O.V:

I still can't believe that I'm getting married, I've never had a successful relationship like this, all my other relationships finish with them dumping me or cheating on me...but Max he's different he loved me for all my flaws and I really regret yelling at him earlier, it's just that I was stressed with the weeding and all, I'm going to apologize and let him go to the championship if that's what he wants.

''You look great girl!'' Said Mia, and I really looked drop dead gorgeous thanks to the effort that she made to make me look this good.

''C'mon, you have a wedding to catch, and I have hotties to chase'' Blake said while clapping her hands like a 5 years old. I just rolled my eyes at her.

Mom and dad entered the room, and I really wanted to cry but I can't because I'll smudge my make up.

''Sweetie, everybody's waiting'' I can't believe it, I'm getting MARRIED.

''I'm ready we can go!'' But wait, I have the feeling like we forgot something.

''Did we forgot something?'' I asked because I really have a bad feeling and I don't know why.

''Oh we forgot Max'' Said Blake, oh she's right , he's the most important thing now, I really need to apologize to him.

''The guy isn't interested'' Said dad and I just ignored him, I know Max he loves me, he's just drinking in the guys room and didn't see the clock, that's it.

''Lilia, go to the other room and tell your dad to call Max because it's time to go'' Mia told her daughter, and she went running leaving us in an uncomfortable silence.

After a few moment Lilia came running with her father, but Max wasn't with her.

''Auntie, Dad said that Max isn't there they haven't seen him since he gave you flowers'' What? he's not there? then where could he be? Did he slip and fall ? maybe he's hurt. I'm sure something bad happened to him.

''We'll find him don't worry my love, David go and see what's happening'' Dad, mom, David, my best friends and even Lilia started to look for him, while I was sitting there imagining the worst scenarios that could happen to my love, please god bring him back safe.

After what felt like an eternity, they come back but Max wasn't with them.

''I'm sorry Sally, we couldn't find him, he's not here'' no that's impossible, this time I couldn't stop the tears from falling and I started sobbing like crazy.

''I'm sure that Max is here, he's here, where can he go when he loves me that much? Maybe he went downstairs before me '' I stand up running, while the others were chasing after me begging me to stop but I won't I need to find my baby.

I walked to the weeding aisle alone, and everybody started clapping and my favorite band started playing, but that all stopped when they realized that Max wasn't with me so camera's started flashing and people started pointing fingers at me and whispering things like ''Poor girl he left her at the day of the wedding''

Where are you my life? Max? I noticed Lilia running towards me, maybe they found Max. But instead she gave a paper, I opened it only to read.

I'm so sorry dear Sally, I can't but please forgive me.

                                                                           Max

He left, he left me leaving a note, a note with twelve words, am I that unlucky?

I felt shattered, I just started sobbing and sobbing like crazy, all that I thought about is that he left me and then I just fainted in front of my haters, my family ,my friends and the journalists.

He left me.

☆~☆~☆

I really hope that you liked this chapter.

If you have any suggestions, message me, I'll try and answer them.

Hola, Amigos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 12.5K 83
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.8M 61.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
198K 15K 16
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
195K 3.5K 31
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...