Eliza Potter: Harry Potters S...

By camphogwartsnow

{First Of Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sister Series} A lot of people know about Harry Potter. But not everyon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Dementors Consequences
Chapter 2: A Rescue squad
Chapter 3: A Dream And Departure
Chapter 4: The Confessions Plan
Chapter 5: Just a Walk
Chapter 6: Finishing The Battle
Chapter 7: The Secerts Out
Chapter 8: The Daily Prophet
Part 9: So We Meet Again
Chapter 10: Umbridge is Illegal
Chapter 11: Harry and I Share A Dream
Chapter 14: It Continues
Chapter 13: Christmas
Chapter 14: A Discovery
Chapter 15: On Potions Constantly
Chapter 17: Pull A Weasley
Chapter 18: Hagrid Leaves
Chapter 19: A Failed Plan
Chapter 20: Team Up
Chapter 21: The Orb Room
Chapter 22: Just Neville
Chapter 23: Death doesnt discrimintate
Chapter 25: Dumbledores Explanation
Chapter 26: The Aftermath
Chapter 24: Possesion
Preview- Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sister 2
Updating You
Update: Book 3!

Chapter 16: Dumbledore Leaves

2.8K 92 15
By camphogwartsnow

Days went on and not much happened Snape barely criticized me or talked to me at all. The main event happened a week or two after my last Occlumency lesson.

I was curled up in my dormitory shaking incessantly in a corner looking out the window, I had just had another dream. It was me watching Voldemort murder some man when he first rose to power. It was to terrifying to even remember the details enough to write it here. It was mid afternoon and I was sobbing Hugging my knees to my knees to my chest on the cold floor. Breathing was barely a option at that point. I didn't even realize what I was doing.

I just rocked and rocked myself staring at a single brick until someone came barging into my room. It was Ginny, she screamed, someone walked over to me and I screamed as they injected something into my arm.
-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a curtain around my bed. I had a bad headache and was tired. I could barely hold up my own head. Madame Pomfrey came into the curtains area at that moment.

"I thought you would be awake now. Dot you remember anything that happened?" She asked.

"No..." I said as I watched her pour some things into different cups.

"Alright you have to take some potions. You've been out cold for a full day it's 11 of the day after you were injected, you were injected with a sleeping syrup. Ginny Weasley found you and called for someone. You've been getting your heart rate checked but your fine so far. What could have caused such a violent thing as to what happened to you I could only guess but it's best to assume don't let it happen again. Now watch. This one on the left is calming Draught which you've taken before, then this one next to it is Dr. Ubbleys oblivious unction it'll help make you forget about everything you must be thinking about right now, next to there is Draught of peace, dreamless sleep potion, and that last one is would cleaning potion just to heal up the scratched you got when you fell. Take them all now and get to bed," she said and with that she rushed off. I took all of the potions and went into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning I woke up and was given vitamix potion (energy drink basically), Draught of peace, and calming Draught, I got to go to dinner in the Great Hall but then had to spend the night in the hospital wing again. The Weasleys, Hermione, and Ron acted like nothing had happened and Ginny told me what I had missed in classes, apparently Umbridge was furious that I had missed class.

As I walked with Harry towards the area where the staircases split for Gryffindor tower and the hospital wing Harry asked me how I was doing.

"I feel fine right now and before you ask I don't really know what happened... The dream was about him killing someone awfully, that's all I remember I have to stay here again tonight. I had to take five potions last night and today three this morning. I'm probably going to be on. Them for another week according to Madame Pomfrey, but honestly I'm okay with it... It lets me stay calm and cool. Anyway Harry don't worry I'm fine and I hope you are to. Goodnight I love you," I hugged him and then went back into the hospital wing .

Madame Pomfrey fussed about me and made sure I only ate healthy foods which she told me about earlier and I did as I was told. Next to my bed was the same potions I had taken the night before and three vials of potions with long instructions for each since I got to leave after I woke up the next day. I took my five prions and went to bed. I slept with no dreams again woke up and found another potion to take... Again vitamix potion. I got a small vial of this. I put them all into my bag that Ginny had given to me and skipped breakfast and just went to my first closet. I was fine all day even in potions where Snape kept looking at me suspiciously. Everyone was in awe about me seeming as I had had such a awful panic/anxiety attack that made me be in the hospital wing for three nights. But I felt fine.

I saw Dumbledore once in the hall and he just winked at me. Umbridge gave me detention for "not doing my homework" although I was in the hospital. I did it anyway bad had to recopy my last punishment again. Once I ran out of the potions I was back to how I was before my attack.

Now one night, when Harry was at Occlumency lessons Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, and myself were walking the halls it was till bright outside and we heard a loud scream. We all looked at each other then ran towards the screaming. It turned out it was coming from a sobbing, distraught, sherry smelling Professor Trewlaney sitting on two suitcases in the courtyard next to none other than Umbridge.

"No... No you can't fire me, H-Hogwarts is my home," begged Professor Trewlaney towards Umbridge. I watched Umbridge in disgust as she told the distraught professor:

"Leave the campus now do not make a fool of yourself," she said with a wicked smile. A crowd had now gathered in the courtyard. Harry was next to us now and we all watched, it was very upsetting.

"Stop that," rang Dumbledores voice as he walked through all of us.

"Professor I believe you know that the high inquisitor is allowed to fire any teacher that they find unfit to teach according to the ministry's opinion-" Dumbledore nodded.

"Yes, I do understand that but you do not- however have the right to kick the teachers off Hogwarts grounds... That power still lands with the Headmaster. Minerva please escort Professor Trewlaney back to her room,"

"You do know that when a new teacher comes you will have to move Trewlaney out of the house once I find a new teacher-"

"Oh, I'm afraid you won't have to, I already have found one," said Dumbledore. Umbridge looked completely defeated and walked away. Dumbledore introduced a cenatour named Professor Firenze who Harry had met back in first year.

"Well don't you all have work to get to-" said Dumbledore angrily towards all of us kids standing around watching. People started to file out. Harry ran after Dumbledore but missed him.

We all walked back into the school in a small group with Harry and then went to dinner.

The next day I was walking down the hall towards the new Divination room on the first floor for Professor Firenze. I felt something burn in my pocket and pulled out my fake gold Galleon that Hermione had bewitched for everyone in the D.A. So they would show our next meeting. It showed today's date, I put it back in my pocket and went into class. When I entered I saw that the ground looked like a forest, the floor was grass and there were trees and plants on the floor. The ceiling looked like the sky.

"You are a Potter aren't you?" Asked the Centaur as he walked over to me.

"Yes, Elizabeth," I said. He walked away looking at me suspiciously. It kind of creeped me out to be honest but I ignored it and sat down. The whole class was basically Firenze explaining how even cenatours predictions can't be 100% correct as we stared at the night sky. It was beautiful in there and I really liked that class.

That night I went to the D.A. And we worked on Patronesses again. Animals went all around the room made of wispy vapor. I was with Ginny and Neville practicing near Harry when suddenly I heard a click and looked over towards Harry. A little house elf with big tennis ball eyes that I recognized as Dobby that worked in the Hogwarts kitchen he looked at Harry and then began to talk.

"Hello Mr. Harry Potter sir, Dobby wanted to tell you that Dobby saw that, it is difficult, Dobby heard that the woman was coming to get all of you here, Dobby has come to warn you-"

Everyone ran and started to scatter. Right when I exited as one of the last few people I saw Harry get tripped by Draco. Draco handed Harry over to Umbridge and then she told me to go with Draco and wait. I was praying that Harry wouldn't get in a lot of trouble and that everyone else got back to their dorms without getting caught. I don't know what had happened to Ron and Hermione but I couldn't see them.

I glared at Draco, we were still fighting.

"You must feel so proud right now," I muttered angrily at him as he grabbed my wrist. He smirked and laughed.

"Eliza your lucky I got you and no one else," he started.

"Oh yeah so lucky-" I said sarcastically.

"Eliza-" but then Umbridge came out into the hallway and gestured for Draco to bring me inside. I did with out fighting and Draco still grabbed my wrist. When I entered Dumbledores office I saw that there in the office was Marietta a friends of Chos with her face covered in pimples with the word Snaeak across her face true to hide her face. Hermione and Ron also were in there. I saw the minister saying something to Dumbledore who was smiling surprisingly then I heard what he was saying.

"Yes, it's true I told Harry to make this society for me. It's just like you said I was building my own army-"

"No it's not true don't listen to-" screamed Harry towards the minister.

"Oh no need to take the blame for me Harry but as you can see on the top of the paper it says "Dumbledores Army" not Harry's army," said Dumbledore.

When Cornelius Fudge tried to arrest Dumbledore he sent a streak of white light through the office and Dumbledore was gone.

"You may not like it minister, but you cannot deny, Dumbledores got style," said Kingsley who I knew was in the Order Of Pheonix.

Everyone sort of stared for a while at where Dumbledore had vanished from sight. Hermione stared as she resisted against Goyles grip on her arms. Ron just stood being held by Crabbe.

"What happened?" I said quietly as I stared after here he had been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 11 20
Stacie Redmond, a muggle-born, has met a handsome yet mysterious boy, but one night every month he disappears. Where could he be going? One night...
6.3K 167 25
Everyone knows Harry Potter, the boy who lived, defeated Voldemort as a baby, blah blah blah. Not many people know about his twin sister, Vanessa Pot...
108 9 12
Following an accident at the end of her fifth year, Eliza Stretton was left with amnesia unable to recall the events that occurred in the repository...
2.8K 56 14
Harry James Potter, The Boy Who Lived. He grew up as an ordinary boy, living with his aunt and uncle, until one day, he found out the truth. He was a...