Imitation | Sequel

By Monocchio

" kookie " " stop calling me that " " but.. you're my kookie... " >> Sequel to " Orphan " More

0
• 1 •
= 3 =
# 4 #
: 5 :
• 6 •
- 7 -
< 8 >
~ 9 ~
* 10 *
=11=
Bonus #1
Bonus #2

+ 2 +

113K 6K 15.3K
By Monocchio

jungkook pov

" Why the fuck were you so rude to taetae like that?! "

Once I heard yoongi call that brunette boy taetae, I started boiling up. I'm absolutely confused on why I'm suddenly feeling this why but hearing yoongi call the other like that extinguish something deep inside me.

Like if yoongi's mouth is not allowed to call the other like that. Like if yoongi's kindness to the other is forbidden. Like if-

Like if taehyung was mine and no one was allowed to near him.

" why the fuck are you calling him taetae?! "

" because he's my good friend, because he's my taetae "

My..

Such small word that which were able to trigger something in me that I never knew I held.

" MY!!?? TAEHYUNG IS NOT FUCKIN YOURS!! DON'T EVER CALL HIM TAETAE!! "

" what the fuck is wrong with you jungkook!? "

I stormed into my once deserted room, ignoring the other on my way and leaving him unanswered because right now I honestly don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

~

taehyung pov

I peeked my eyes open, feeling a tiny foot glued to my face. I slightly moved it away, trying hard not to wake the little woozi in front of me. I adjusted his position, making him so that his head was actually rested on the pillow and not dangling from the bed. I quietly left the room, closing the door behind me.

I skipped my way down stairs, hoping that jin made pancakes.

pancakes..

jungkook always made me pancakes..

Pancakes in which once showed his love for me. Fluffy pancakes that he would once feed me after all my whining and begging. Pancakes that I will never be able to taste ever again

I slowed down my movement, realizing that jin making pancakes is not such a good idea after all.

Once I turned the corner I came upon jin's back facing me, he was cooking what I assume eggs and bacon. I slipped into the chair, observing his moment. He has not yet sensed my present.

I finally decided to speak up

" jin "  I called

I can tell he was shock by the way he flew off the ground, eggs flying in the air and quickly flopped onto the dirty wooden floor

" tae you scared me " he sighed as he looked down, eyeing the eggs that just had fell from their death.

I focused my eyes on the ground, fiddling with the hems of my Pokemon pajamas
" sorry "

" it's okay baby " he cleaned up the mess, discarding the now uneatable eggs into the trash bin.

" jin? " I whispered

He hummed, placing a plate in front of me. He then slipped into the empty chair across from me.

" can we go to the mall today? "

" why do you want to go? "

" I want to dye my hair red "

" alright baby, what ever you want "

We then ate our breakfast in complete silence. Only the sound of chirping birds were heard throughout the kitchen but it wasn't at all awkward. We didn't mind the quietness one bit. We munched on our food as we enjoyed each other's company.

----

" I'll be right back tae, I'm going to buy some thing for the little ones "

I slowly nodded and watched as he left my side

I inhaled a big amount of air, eyes locked firmed on the hair salon in front of me.

My legs finally moved, proceeding to the store door.

Once I entered, I was hit with mixtures of smell. Variation of shampoo smell filled the air. I inhaled everything in, the sweet smell tickling my nose.

I headed my way to the front desk, where a young, nice lady told me to wait in the chairs provided for the customers until they were ready for me.

As I waited I gazed upon the the magazines that were piled on top each other on the coffee table. I skimmed through them, deciding what kind of shade of red I wanted. Whilst gazing upon the magazine I heard a light sob, I lifted my eyes to search for the sources of the sound.

My eyes then landed on a little young boy whom seemed to have gotten a haircut which he did not approve of. I watched as he gazed upon himself through the mirror, small hands fiddling with his small locks. Another young boy then came running to his side.

" why are you crying? "

" I look ugly "

" no you don't you look cute "

" really? "

" I would never lie to you sehun " his chubby fingers then cupped the others face, giving the other a quick peck on the lips.

" I love you luhan "

I observed the two young boys as they showed their affection to one another. I noticed how the young one out of the two shined love throughout his eyes. Those eyes, I once seen eyes like those. Eyes that held love, warmth, and safety. Eyes that belonged to a boy name jeon jungkook.

" tae? Why are you crying "

" jin said that it's not normal to cut my shirt "

" don't listen to a guy who is obsessed with the color pink "

" does it look bad? "

" silly, nothing looks bad if your the one wearing it "

" hehe kookie you're funny "

" and you're my cute little lion "

" I love you kookie "

" I love you more taehyung "

I sudden soft voice brought me back to reality, breaking the trance I was in.
" taehyung we're ready for you "

~

I skipped my way out of the salon, satisfied with the outcome of my hair. I ruffled it up and giggled with excitement, justing picturing how jungkook's face would be if he was able to see it.

" jungkookie would of loved it " I mumbled

Wobbling my way out of the area, I began my search for mama bear jin. I roamed the mall, not yet coming in sight with a handsome jin. Getting tired I ended my search and wondered out the mall

I came in sight with a cute, small, abandoned playground. I sent a quick text to jin to inform him about my whereabouts and then scurried my way to the rusty swings.

" will you look at this "

I stop my swinging, pausing the swing in its tracks. I turned around, coming eye to eye with the owner of the voice.

Why?

Why did I have to bump into him?

" Jackson I'm not in the mood for your bullshit " I then restarted my movement, the swing once again regaining its previous motion.

He chuckled at my remark

" you look cute with that new hair "

I simply ignored his compliment, hoping he would leave soon.

But he didn't

He neared me, yanking my arms. I fell off the swing and was now only inches away from him.  He examined my face, cold fingers lingering across it. He then grabbed a hold of my chin, yanking up so I would be facing him.

" a little birdie told me that a certain little lion lost his kookie "

I whimper as his hold tighten

" don't call me that! "

" why? he use to call you that? "

He did call me that but he is no longer here. HE left me when he promised he wouldn't. HE  no longer lightens my world. HE no longer loves me.

The remaining sanity I held broke right there at that moment. I harshly pushed his hand off me and gripped the collar of his shirt.

" HIT ME!! " I yelled

" what? "

" HIT ME!! THROW ME!! BREAK ME!! DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT WITH ME!! "
Tears flowed down my face, bringing nothing but blurriness to my vision.

" JUST MAKE IT SO I CAN'T FEEL THIS PAIN, MAKE IT SO THAT I DONT REMEMBER KOOKIE HATES ME!! "

He didn't question nothing. He didn't even hesitated. He didn't even care.

I felt the impact finally hit me, sending me tumbling to the ground. He didn't stop, he kept throwing punches at me, like if all of this was not wrong, like if he was doing a good deed.

Each punch that brushed throughout my skin, splashed a beautiful shade of red. Soon the  cement was painted with my own blood. I squirmed as I held myself tight. He did what I told him to do. He broke me. I felt the damaged bones beneath my cut skin but the pain is still there. The pain that reminds me that life will never be the same. The pain that reminds me that Kookie hates me.

With my mind only focused on how pretty the color I leaked was, I didn't even noticed jin by my side.

He was crying

I lifted my week, fragile hand to slowly wipe away those tears that he has shedded.

" jin I'm okay " I said, coming out more like a whisper

" tae baby, why did you let him do this to you? "

I released a small, faint chuckle, just thinking about the answer makes me realize how pathetic and week I am.

" because I felt pain " I simply answered

" baby please don't hurt yourself  " his cries became louder, bring me more pain.

I swallowed, trying to form the corrected words in my mouth

" f-first I los-st m-my parents " I sniffled

" now I lost my kookie " I sunk my head deep into Jin, gripping his shirt tightly from the back

" tae, you didn't lose me " he said

" I love you tae "

" I love you to mommy "

" no don't call me that anymore "

I lifted my head, ignoring the slight pain I felt while doing so.

" huh? "

" I don't want to be your mommy anymore " 

I felt more tears stream down my checks, my mind went crazy. I couldn't function properly, I vigorously shacked, the thought of losing jin stormed my mind.

" NO!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME TOO!! "

He hushed me, while he drew circles on my back with his soft, warm fingers.

" I'm not going anywhere "

" then- "

" tae baby, you don't know how long I kept this to myself, how long I kept my silence, how long I forbid myself from taking those plumped lips of yours as mine "

His fingers lingering through my hair, bring me chills.

" I'm your mommy, I shouldn't feel this why but I do "

He released a deep sigh

" I don't want to be your mommy anymore tae baby because I want to be so much more "

" I love you so deeply taehyung "

~~~

Okay I did not expect it to be this long
I hoped you liked it and sorry for the wait I got a job to feed my Kpop addiction and buy merchandise
Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
213K 9.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
135K 556 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!