Addictive (interracial/bwwm)

By ElleThorne

24 year old, Alexa Maynors an Artistic goes on a blind date her friend Amanda sets her up on and she meets 2... More

Addictive
Chapter 1: The Date Night
Chapter 2: The morning after
Chapter 3: The Call
Chapter 4: The Preping
Chapter 5 (extended 11/08/16)
Chapter 6

Chapter 5: The Event (sneak peak)

4K 205 11
By ElleThorne

Alexa's art shop , June 8, 15

" Shit!" I almost yelled as I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 10 til 7 and I would be home by 7:15 if I left now which would mean less time to get ready.

I put the painting that I was working on in the back on the drying rack and quickly went to the bathroom to wash my hands and as soon I was done I grabbed my purse and headed to my apartment to get ready.

-------------------------------
20 minutes later  Alexa's Apartment

I quickly got out of my car and rushed into my apartment so I could take a shower and throw on the white dress that Amanda let me borrow.

As soon as I reached my room I stripped down and turned my shower on and hopped in and scrubbed down and shave my legs and other parts of my body.

When I got done with the shower I put some lotion on and sprayed some 'Flower Bomb' perfume on and put on my matching black lace set and slipped the dress on.

When I was done getting dress I looked at my phone and it was 7:42 which meant I had about 20 minutes until Kris picks me up so I go to my bathroom and put on a little bit of make up on so I won't be 'caked' up and decided to just wear my hair in a slicked down bun with a part in the middle.

I went to get my silver clutch and my 6 inch silver red bottom heels from my
closet and as soon as put my heels on the door bell rung.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as walked out of my room and took a quick glance in the mirror before I headed to the door and opened it and let me tell you when I say I almost died. I almost died because Kris looked absolutely sexy in his Black slacks with a white button upwith the top 3 buttons undone. He looked completely edible.

---------
Little sneak peak because it's been months since I've updated and I feel horrible. I know it's not a lot but I'm so excited for you guys to see what's coming next!! And should I put the mature scenes in this book or make another one and them and put all of them on there?? 👀👀 I will try to get this chapter up as soon as possible. I will be working on it all night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
792K 71.8K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
314K 36K 25
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
10.6M 245K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...