My adventures in the slender...

By LilithS666

stuff that has happened here...oh god RIP my sanity More

BEN you are dead...again
hunting with Jeff
Eyeless and I's heart to heart.

tea with the Sally and Hoodie

7 0 2
By LilithS666

"Lilith?" I heard a small voice say I turn  around to see my sister, Sally.

"is something wrong sweet heart." I asked kneeling to her size.

"I want to play tea party will you join me?" she asked with a smile.

"sure thing I have a cheese cake so hoodie will join us" I said as I set the cake on the table and Hoodie came in and nodded sitting down.

"yay thank you big sister" Sally said and hugged me.

"anytime sweety, anytime." I said kissing the top of her head I love Sally she is an amazing younger sister

"you two are adorable" Hoodie said with a chuckle.

"oh we know" I said picking up Sally and sitting her is a chair to start the tea party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...