Eliza Potter: Harry Potters S...

By camphogwartsnow

{First Of Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sister Series} A lot of people know about Harry Potter. But not everyon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Dementors Consequences
Chapter 2: A Rescue squad
Chapter 3: A Dream And Departure
Chapter 4: The Confessions Plan
Chapter 5: Just a Walk
Chapter 6: Finishing The Battle
Chapter 7: The Secerts Out
Chapter 8: The Daily Prophet
Part 9: So We Meet Again
Chapter 10: Umbridge is Illegal
Chapter 11: Harry and I Share A Dream
Chapter 14: It Continues
Chapter 13: Christmas
Chapter 15: On Potions Constantly
Chapter 16: Dumbledore Leaves
Chapter 17: Pull A Weasley
Chapter 18: Hagrid Leaves
Chapter 19: A Failed Plan
Chapter 20: Team Up
Chapter 21: The Orb Room
Chapter 22: Just Neville
Chapter 23: Death doesnt discrimintate
Chapter 25: Dumbledores Explanation
Chapter 26: The Aftermath
Chapter 24: Possesion
Preview- Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sister 2
Updating You
Update: Book 3!

Chapter 14: A Discovery

2.9K 98 4
By camphogwartsnow

Later that day as We all sat in the common room Harry got a owl.

"I have to go," he said. "You when I come back," he whispered to me.

"Occlumency?" Mouthed Hermione. I nodded and together we waited with Ron for Harry to come back. When he did I got up from the common room and Harry was rubbing his scar nonstop, he was in a lot of pain and white face.

I walked out of the portrait hall and down the hall and the staircases slowly. When I got into the dungeon I passed the Slytherin Common room. I knocked on the potions classroom door and Snape opened it. I walked inside quietly and closed the door behind me as I walked to Snapes desk.

"Hello Professor," I said quietly.
"Alright, I am going to try to get into your mind and you have to try to fight against it. Let's hope your better than your brother at this..." He muttered the last part lower than normal. "Wand out and go,"

Images flashed through my head of Dudley bullying me when I was younger, then when I first met Hermione and Ron, then came a part of a memory with Tom Riddle. "No," I thought and it stopped suddenly.

"Can you see everything I was thinking?" I asked breathing heavily.

"Yes, funny it's the same thing your brother asked after his first try though I do have to say you called it off right as I was going to," he said. I nodded trying to clear my head.

"Ready? Go," he said.

Memories flashed through my mind. When I was locked in the cupboard under the stairs, then when I first got my wand, the last part was a a long bit of my latest memory from Voldemort/Tom Riddle, it was if me talking with him. Before I got the time to try to stop it it stopped for me.

"That last memory where was it from?" Whispered Snape quickly.

"N-no where," I said as I struggled to breath.

"Don't lie to me Miss Potter remember I can read what your thinking," he twiddled his wand between his fingers a little.

"Just a dream I had, " I said. "Why?"

"Go," he said and he tried to penetrate my mind again but this time I was ready
I was flying back in first year, no I was in the potions classroom learning occlumency, I was back in summer with Harry and the dementors, no I was here. And with that I saw myself standing in the potions classroom.

"Very good, you may go be back on Wednesday," he said and with that I quickly swept from the room and I ran up the hall.

Weeks went on Hagrid was gone he fleed because he was afraid that he would be getting fired soon. There had been a mass breakout from Azkaban where the Lestranges broke out. It made it to the Daily Prophet the next day. A new educational decree had come out that banned teachers from talking to students about anything other than the subject. Harry got interviewed by Rita Skeeter and got it published in the Quibbler with the help of Luna and Hermione. Hermione blackmailed her into it because she's a unregistered animagous. People started to. Relieve Harry about Voldemort and Seamus was talking to him again. The D.A. Was going grandly and we had even learned the Patronus spell. My Patronus was a red fox but, of course it was a silvery blue color. Harry went on a failure of a date with Cho Chang the same day as the interview had been. We did Occlumency and Harry didn't practice very much. Snow was now melting.

One day I went for a walk outside of the school grounds. I had had detention the night before with Umbridge again for talking about the Quibbler article with someone since there had been a educational decree banning all copies of the Quibbler. I now had my original scar and a new one saying "I must not be dishonest" it burned but I was okay still and quite honestly used to the pain because of how many times I had had detention with Umbridge. She absolutely hated me because I stood up to her constantly.

I walked around in the school grounds and went across the grass towards the lake. I sat and watched the sun set. It was my time for Occlumency so I snuck inside and went to the dungeons. Out lesson went like they normally did. I would try to not let Snape see my memories and he would try to. But today something different happened. As I snapped out of a trench of memories after Snape attacking me I sunk into a memory dream...

"I forbid you to talk to any other person but these few surrounding me," said Tom. A
Sinking feeling filled my chest, he was not kidding.

I was tied up in invisible ties and was trying to break free subtly. I looked around at the people in black cloaks and masks covering their faces.

"Alright... But how do I know who these people are?" I asked sassily.

"Didn't think that one through did you Tom? If you let me see who these people are under these masks who's to say I won't tell Dumbledore who they are?" I said smirking slightly.

"SILENCE!" Bellowed tom as his voice echoes around the stone walls. My confidence again shrunk and I stood still.

"Yes, it's true my Ellie, I did not think about that... Here's what we'll do... You will take a Unbreakable vow-"

"No Tom, I won't-" I said strongly.

"Shhhh Ellie, you will.... Imperio" I tried to fight it and I was doing well I managed to say" I'll do it" and he lifted the curse.

"Reveal yourself everyone," said Tom.

"NOW!" He bellowed.

One by one I saw them lift the masks off their faces revealing identities of people I knew. Bellatrix, Lucious, Narcissa, Wormtail, Severus, and more.

"Bellatrix-"

We held hands in front of us and Bella did the incantation as a fake gold chain wrapped our hands together.

"Ellie will you keep all these peoples identities a secret?" I hesitated before seeing Toms eyes flash red.

"I will," I said. The chains broke and the vow was done.

"Very well-" said Tom. "Now Ellie as I said earlier you may not talk to anyone outside this group unless given permission. You may talk to-"

"Can I get out of these ropes?" I interrupted which I knew I shouldn't of but I did anyway.

"Don't interrupt me!" Said Tom as the ropes fell.

"As I was saying before you rudely interrupted me, you may talk when you are given permission to by me specifically or by one of my followers. You may talk to professors if you must. You are now under a Unbreakable vow to keep this secret if you don't then you know what happens. Well to refresh your memory- you die. Also you may not interrupt me," said Tom. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked around at all the faces staring at me.

"Okay," I said.

"Now you may leave, you know the way out I must have a meeting with my loyals," he said gesturing to the small circle of people. I then walked down a long stony, wet hallway and past it to a big square room. At the top I saw a opening, I knew the way in and out of this chamber by heart of course now because of how many times I was forced into it. I flew up from it and was in the girls bathroom. I ran out quickly and back into the Hogwarts halls casually...

I woke up in a complete panic and as I looked up and saw that I was in the potions classroom with Severus Snape my eyes went wide. He had been with Voldemort.

"You-" I said sobbing and pointing at him while drenched in a cold sweat.

"You, you were there with him... You were there!" I screamed sobbing and pulling myself backwards with my arm farther from Snape who was looking over me. I saw him stare at me and then his eyes went wide. I was already pulling myself onto my feet shakily still sobbing and not looking at him.

"Oh no, that's not it..." Said Snape.

"No, no, you were there," I screamed as I stood up and pointed my wand at Snape.

"Elizabeth do not be rash here," he said walking towards me.

"No, no, you know him you were there, you the," I was struggling to breath at this point and walking towards the door.

I was walking for grasp and went across the room.

"You can't leave here," I just sobbed and looked back at him shaking so badly that I could barely see and sobbing so heavily that I couldn't breath. I walked out the door and towards the Gryffindor tower.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HEY GUYS!
Did you like this chapter? I know it was a little dramatic but anyway. I hope you are having a wonderful day! I have water stuck in my ear because I went swimming today and am currently so mad about it I almost threw a brick at my ear earlier. Tomorrow I have a Saturday rehearsal for the show I'm in with the only other person from the cast who's going I can't stand. I'm sorry for ranting. I love you all so much! Please vote and comment and remember to add to your library/reading lists! Every read I get from y'all make me so happy! Thank you if you read this Big paragraph. I have to go!

-mkkn454

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269 24 27
"Are y'all sisters?" ~Year 1 ✨ In which two Lupin girls, or so they thought go to Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry for the first time. Bu...
953 36 13
Hermione's first year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry starts off on a good limb. She's made two great friends: Ron and Harry. Yes, Harr...
88K 2.8K 43
BOOK TWO. Olivia Potter's back, attending Hogwarts as a fifth year student. But the return of He Who Must Not Be Named has left everyone in doubt of...
427 19 20
Rosalie Elizabeth Potter is the younger sister of none other than James Potter and she is a year younger than he is and she was just starting to Atte...