Remain My Drug, My Desire

By twisted-diva

Their addictions continue on as they are being thrown into new problems. Ones that are harder to face everyda... More

Coming Soon
1
Not an Update
Not An Update
2
3
4 (The Feels Are Strong)
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
......
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Final)
Hmmmm
Story
@twisteddivaa

13

604 35 19
By twisted-diva

Hot Topic was the first place I dragged Andy into, when I spotted the band T-shirts I walked right over to them.

"You know, for how long we've been with each other I haven't asked you who your favorite band is? I assume you are into rock." Andy said, as I scanned the band shirts.

"Yes, I am into rock... And I'd have to say Shinedown is my favorite modern day rock band, and AC-DC would be my oldie," I told him.

"I'm more of a Kiss fan," Andy said with a smile.

"Mr, I'm nothing but serious and run a business listens to rock n roll," I joked with him, he stuck his tongue out at me.

"You are cute," he said, I just rolled my eyes and grabbed a Twenty One Pilot shirt.

"I dig these guys," I told him, and handed him the shirt to hold.

"Not into that pop music?" he asked, I laughed, and looked at more of the band shirts.

"Me into pop music?" I laughed.

"Metallica?" Andy asked pointing at the shirt, I picked up the shirt and handed it to him. "Anything else angel?" he asked me.

"That'd be it... At least in this store," I told him. We walked to the checkout line, I spotted a pair of fishnet tights, "Oh! Wait!" I told him, and walked over to the tights and grabbed them, "These are hot," I told him, he grinned.

"Can't wait to see you in them," he said. We checked out, and the girl working had blue hair, lots of tattoos and piercing. She looked at Andy and I. I think she found Andy pretty good looking, of course she did. What girl didn't? I mean right now, he was wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans and a white button down, with a tie. His hair slicked back. His blue eyes, seeming lighter than normal. You could even see some of his tattoos. After he paid, he grabbed a hold of my hand and we walked out of the store.

"Are all the girls going to stare at you?" I asked him, Andy smiled.

"Probably... But only one girl gets me," he said giving me a quick kiss, "Where next angel?" he asked me. I looked around, trying to find a store to go into. Andy wants to spoil me tonight, I might as well let him. But the more I looked around, the more I just wanted to go back to his place. But the night was still young, we had all night long. I might as well kill sometime.

"I need new panties, and a bra... Since you like to cut mine," I told him, he grinned.

"I get to pick then!" he said, we hurried to Victoria Secrets, he is the first guy that I've ever met, who wanted to go into this store with his girl. Once inside Andy was already walking over to the C cups, of course he'd know. "I'm getting you a lot of bras," he told me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Baby, you said it yourself... I like to cut things, especially when they are on you," he said with a grin.

"Well, please don't cut this dress!" I begged him.

"I won't... Angel tonight I am treating you. There is a difference. There is fucking you, and there is treating you." he said, looking at the bras.

"What is the difference?" I asked him.

"You are to be treated as an angel tonight... A sweet beautiful, stunning, angel. I am to

Fulfill your needs, and fill you with an emotion. To take it slow, to savor every moment, every touch, every kiss, every moan... And of course you. Your body, the faces you make, the beautiful lips parted, as I slide in and out of you. To make it a movie inside of my head, so the next day I can sit back and still feel it. See trying something new with you, is always fun," he said with a smile. Damn. I looked around, no one seemed to listen in on what he had to say. Thank god, and my face was bright red.

"Stop talking like that..." I said quietly.

"Never angel. Now let's get you some sexy bras shall we," he said grabbing a black and red lace one. Andy went down the line of bras and panties, and other clothings ones that he wants me to model in tonight. Looks like I have to model for Andy. Tonight. Fun. Now we had a bundles of bras and panties, and other night gowns/clothings.

"Hey babe, what about perfume?" I asked him.

"Anything angel," Andy said, I walked over to the perfume, and looked for one that I liked. I even let Andy smell a few. We decided on one that had a light smell, with a sweet sexy scent. As always I could see the girls looking at Andy, and all the lingerie he was holding. It made me laugh, just watching him carry all these things, in a chicks store.

As we were standing in line a girl and her mother stood behind us, the girl looked like it was her first time being in this store, and her first time getting a sexy bra. I wish my mom was around for me, when I needed to go bra shopping. Instead it was something I had to do by myself, and for longest of time I shopped for them at Wal-Mart. The girl looked happy, happy to be with her mom, and to have a mother and daughter night out. I never got those. She left me, when I was too young to do any of that. Andy bought them, and we walked out with at least three bags filled of Secrets.

"You okay angel?" Andy asked, I think right away he could tell my mood had changed.

"I-I...I was just thinking how cool it would have been to have my mother take me bra shopping for the first time..." I said quietly. Andy was quiet. But he still pulled me into his side.

"Angel let's try not to think about that stuff," Andy said. I nodded, and agreed. I just need to let myself enjoy my time with Andy. "Where to now angel?" he asked.

"I think that's it," I said, Andy frowned.

"Sway, I told you I want to spoil you. Now where to next?" he asked me.

"I guess.... Rue 21," I said with a shrug, Andy nodded and we headed that way. I looked around at the clothes, and found a pair of leggings. And here we had a bunch of girls staring at Andy. He would follow my every move, staying by my side, not even worrying about the girls who looked. Me on the other hand, that's all I could see girls looking. Even if they were with their boyfriends.

"Hey, angel!" Andy called, I didn't even notice that he walked somewhere else. I walked over to him.

"What is it babe?" I asked, he held up a crop top that would look good with the leggings.

"This would look hot on you," he said. I smiled and nodded my head. "What about some shoes?" he asked.

"No heels," I said with a frown.

"Come on angel, please for me... I love you in heels," he said with a smirk.

"Ugh! Do you want me to die!" I sighed, Andy laughed, and I walked over to the shoes, and looked at some of their wedges.

"It gives you some height, I'm already tall Sway. Help your man out, and grow a few inches." he said.

"You saying you don't like short girls?" I asked him, he smiled.

"Oh, I love short girls, they look hot in heels, trying to be taller," Andy said gazing at me, I rolled my eyes, and grabbed a pair of wedges.

"How about these?" I asked.

"Perfect." Andy said. With that we went to check out, and of course all the girls just had to stop what they were doing to look at Andy. Curse him and his hotness, his good looks. We left the store, and by then I didn't know where else to go.

"I want food," I told him.

"You done shopping?" he asked, I nodded.

"Okay, angel where would you like to eat?" he asked me.

"A pizza place, because I love pizza." I said with a smile, Andy smiled.

"Pizza it is, and you also love Taco Bell," he said with a grin. I nodded, I'm a girl who loves junk food. It surprised me, Andy knew me so well, more than I thought he did. It's not like he just knew my story, but he knew the little things about me.

We had dinner, and after that we went to go see a movie we ended up seeing Captain America, and I had a large bowl of popcorn. Andy the whole movie kept an arm around me, and a smile on his face. He really did know how to make me feel better, just being here with him feels like a huge rock has been lifted off my chest. I couldn't ask to be anywhere better than this.

-Andy's POV-
I love you. I love you. Sway I love you. Goddamn it. I looked at Sway as she watched the movie, popping popcorn into her mouth. I love you. I love you so fucking much! I love you that it hurts me, not to be able to say it to her. I want to hold onto you forever, forever and always. Because I love you. I've never loved a women like this, I never loved someone like I love Sway. My angel, my sweet angel... I love you.

(I made a sneak peak story for what may come next story wise. I would love it if you gave it a read and told me what you think)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 520 54
Emily has lost everything. Will Andy be the saviour he is and save her? Or will she lose it all again? © 2016 by justkiddingjordan
10.1K 198 36
They are both broken, in pain but what will happen when the find each other
9.7K 496 21
Dating your celebrity crush is a dream come true right ? Or just a nightmare waiting to happen ?
3.1K 29 10
❝𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...