Sold To A Beast

By Jordan_Chapman

Please enjoy! *EDITING* Instagram is: queen.chappi Snapchat is: jordan.chapman2 Mature content She didn't wan... More

Sold To A Beast
Home
Before The Rainbow
Breakfast with Beast
Unicorns
Apologizes
My Favorite Food
Promise?
One More Bullet
Like Riding A Horse
Homosapien
Experiment
Battle Moves
Blood Moon
Wait
What I Want
Moon
Pack Mates
Hormones
Training
Our Bond
Periods
Intruder
Heart Beats
Heart & Blood
Challenging A Luna
Mr. & Mrs Blood
Cain Wilson
Sins
Roses Are White
Luna's Ceremony
The Start
Awake & Alone
Don't Lose Hope
The Luna I Am
No More Crying
You Can't Break Me
Headstrong
Our Infinity
Grief
Freedom
Living Again
Again & Again & Again
Deal
Love Over Life
Father & Son
Suffocation
Salvation
Pardon Me
Overdue
Delicate Goodnight
Suprise
Flashback
Family Reunion
Gone Crazy
Healing
Too soon
Not Enough Time
What I Deserve
Our Future
Surprise! New Book!

Something New

59.3K 1.8K 550
By Jordan_Chapman

I don't try to be sexy.
Sexy tries to be me.

This morning was different from than the others I had before when I had woken up next to Andrew. It was a little past one in the morning, my eyes boring into the ceiling for minutes while I prayed for my stomach to settle

Andrew laid over me, body heavily placed between my legs as he slept peacefully stuck to my skin. I swallowed the abundant amount of thick saliva in my mouth, growing more anxious by the second.

"Andrew." I dried away the sticky sweat patching on my neck with the back of my hand, groaning a bit as my fingers ran through his curls to try and stir him from his sleep.

"Already?" Andrew's eyes opened and stretched his limbs with a yawn, thumbs brushing the inner part of my arm. "You haven't slept much, do you really want to go again?"

I shook my head, fighting his sleepy and confused body as I tried to push him off of me. Andrew lifted himself from me in a rush when he noticed my desperation, my skin paled and I found myself pushing through the pain in my body to run the bathroom.

Swinging the door closed behind me, I crumbled in front of the toilet and emptied my stomach. My insides were burning, my stomach tensing before knocking the breath out of me with ever retch.

What a wake up call.

I pulled my hair back and away from my face when I could, flushing the toilet as I brushed the tears away from my eyes. My legs and arms shook as I forced them to hold me up, dry heaves forcing up my throat as a sharp pain jabbed against my lower back and stomach.

"Emily?" Andrew stood outside the door calling for me faintly, my voice not able to rise to call out and reassure him. Chills went down my skin making my teeth chatter, Andrew stepping through the door before his eyes found me on the ground. "Oh my Gods!"

He rushed to my side and fell to the floor beside me, holding onto the shoulders with his firm grip as he helped hold me up. Andrew rested his lips against my forehead, pulling away a second later as his eyes filled with worry. "You're burning up."

"Hurts! It hurts!" My hands folded around my front as I curled myself into a ball on the bathroom floor. Andrew left me, rushing to get back to me as quickly as he could with a couple of wet rags and a blanket.

Wrapping me tightly in the blanket, Andrew stared at my chattering teeth with concern and rested a wet rag on the back of my neck.

He cleaned away my face with the other rag, running over my mouth and cleaning away my skin from the sick sweat. "I'll take you to Cason."

I squeezed my eyes tightly and groaned in displeasure at that, sharp pains running down my thighs and lower back. "No."

"Emily." Andrew said sternly, waiting until my eyes refocused on him before he continued. "I could have seriously hurt your body, we need to go."

"I just want to sleep." I stood from the floor too quickly, Andrew's hands stretching out to steady me as I stumbled to the sink. "It's just a migraine and after pain."

I began to brush my teeth, my hand and fingers shakily holding the toothbrush with what little strength I had. I gagged at the texture and taste, rinsing my mouth with cold water before washing my face.

Andrew stood behind me nervously, mind dancing on the outskirts of my brain as he tried to pry for any hidden answers. He ran his hand down my back in uncertainty, looking at me through the mirror as he tried to persuade me again. "Cason could meet us here so that we don't have to leave, and I promise to make his time here short after a quick examination."

"Andrew, stop." I took his pointer finger in my hand and gave it a light tug before letting it go, shuffling sickly back to the bed before laying on top of the sheets. Andrew sat next to me, feet hanging off the bed and onto the floor before he ran his hand slowly over my face.

I tried to endure his touch, holding my breath for as long as I could stand it before I jerked away from Andrew.

"You're too hot Andrew." I cringed away from him, looking into his pained face as he remained silent, not throwing a smart comment back at me like he usually would.

He moved away from his spot on the bed and sat right below me on the floor, head resting against the mattress in defeat as Andrew clenched his eyes shut.

With strained effort my hand extended to hang off the bed, my palm closing around his pointer finger as I held in my hand loosely. Andrew looked up at me in surprise when he felt my touch, the look on his face saying it all as his eyebrows furrowed together. He didn't like this.

"I'm okay honey, I swear." I said on a sigh, Andrew brushing his lips over my knuckles lightly.

"I love it when you call me that." He smiled up at me slightly, trying to make me feel better though it couldn't reach his eyes.

Nausea and exhaustion drove me to sleep, his soft touch in my palm comforted me while his voice lowly filled my head as urged me to sleep some more and wished me a good rest.

.
.
.

Six in the morning.

"Andrew."

I heard him stir beside me from the floor and grab a freshly cleaned bucket. I emptied my stomach and groaned, my tensed muscles taking minutes to unwind and relax after a spasm like this.

"How long will you continue to fight me?" Andrew caught my collapsing body before resting me gently back on the bed. "I'm worried about you, and you're not getting better."

I buried myself with a thin blanket to cover my nakedness, also running away from Andrew's question because I didn't have an answer.

He left my side, sighing as he rubbed his hands over his face in irritation and tiredness. Going into the closet, he retreated with some undergarments for me to wear and a shirt of his. He dressed me as softly as he needed to be, going slow and kissing my skin in forgiveness where he felt the jointed pain.

He rubbed his hand over my back until I stopped shaking, eyes running over every inch of me in worry. "I'll be leaving for a bit to give some of the wolves a little more explanation about my return, and maybe decide how to tell the pack."

I nodded my head, a little saddened that he was leaving and I couldn't join him. I wanted to convince him to stay but with Andrew already worrying about me, I knew that he would and neglect his duties.

He kissed my forehead, thumb brushing over my clammy skin as he tried to smile. "Brooklyn will stay with you for company and help while I'm away, but if you're not better by the time I get home, I'm forcing you to Cason."

All I could do was nod my head, the guilt for making him worry so much rested heavily on my shoulders. I would have to give in to his wishes soon, not able to deny him for much longer.

Andrew squeezed my hand in his when Brooklyn knocked on the door, giving me a last 'goodbye' before she replaced him in the room. "It's been a while since I've seen you, Andrew's locked you away in here for a few days I see?" She smiled at me knowingly, glancing around the room before venturing closer to me. "How are you feeling?"

I groaned at her energy, wishing that somehow I could take just a small bit of it to feel better. "Perfect."

Brooklyn inched closer and sat on the edge of the bed, her hand resting against my leg as she cringed."God, it smells like sex and sweat in here." She covered her nose.

I sat up to meet her, the conversation was enough of a distraction from the aching that I enjoyed her presence. She helped me sit up and a strong wave of her scent passed in front of my face. My stomach churned, my eyes widening as I looked up at her nervously.

She narrowed her eyes at me, patting my leg before she stood from the bed. "Follow me when you can." Prancing into the bathroom, she left the door slightly ajar for me and I grudgingly picked myself up from be. Taking the waste basket with me, I slowly made my way into the bathroom.

"Sleep." I groaned, wincing at the bright light.

Brooklyn turned on the sink faucet, her fingers under the stream of water until it reached its coldest. "I want you to drink some water, I'll call for a real glass for you when we're finished."

I stared at the water, my dry throat and tongue begged for a little relief as I took a couple of small drinks of water. I appreciated nature's medicine for making my throat feel better.

Brooklyn cleared her throat and I glanced at her as I wiped the water from my chin with the back of my hand m. She held out three small boxes for me to open, with full intentions for me to use. I looked up at her, my eyes starting to widen in panic. Brooklyn nodded down to them, "Pee on those please."

"I'm not pregnant Brooklyn."

Brooklyn stood on her toes and then rocked back on her heels with a small smile on her lips as she tried to stay neutral for me. "We will see."

I took in a shaky breath as I held them in my hands, my mind instantly guarding itself as I blocked my thoughts from everyone.

"I'll give you some privacy." Brooklyn began to leave, pulling the door behind her before she stopped and looked at me. "Good luck, I'll be out here when you're finished."

She left without any other word, closing the door behind her as I was left with the pregnancy tests and my worried thoughts.

Here we go.

.
.
.

I layed the pieces of plastic on the counter.

After washing my hands, I sat back down on the floor with my back against the wall, urgently needing the refreshing coolness the walls and tiles provided.

I held my head in my hands, trying to not get sick at my stomach.

Pregnant.

More pregnant.

Fucking pregnant.

Three pregnancy tests.
Three positive lines.

"Brooklyn." I whispered lowly, not sure how much longer I could sit with my thoughts by myself. I felt so ashamed, her head poking through the door before she covered her nose.

"That was quick, your urine and pheromones reek of a pregnant woman."  She looked down at the tests to confirm her suspicions.  "Positive, positive and positive."

I buried my beginning face in my hands, trying to somehow rid my headache. "I didn't think to use protection - but it's only been a few days!"

Brooklyn sat on the ground across from me, holding my knees in her hands as she tried to comfort me. "The condoms wouldn't have worked anyway. Werewolf semen is very potent. The seed would've bit through the rubber no matter what you did to prevent it."

"So I'm pregnant? Is that what you're telling me?" I looked up at her, nervous tears filling in my eyes as I waited for her to tell me anything different.

"This is a tribrid fetus, there's no telling how fast it forms or will take to create. There's not many of them that are on record." She gave me a nervous smile. "I'm happy for you, if that helps."

I took a deep breath and rose from the floor, rubbing my arms to rid the cold. "What am I supposed to do now?"

"That's not for me to decide." Brooklyn could tell I was nervous and scared and tried her best to calm me. She squeezed my hand in reassurance and I inhaled another quick breath hoping to not feel so light-headed.

Then Brooklyn's posture changed - her eyes clouding over as he smile fell very quickly. She squeezed my head as she gave her head a few shakes and her vision returned. Her eyes landed on me.

"But - it would be in your best interests to figure out something soon. Andrew is on his way back to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 90.4K 59
They call him Demise. No, that wasn't his birth name. His mother nor father gave him this designation. Many people weren't sure he even had parents...
17K 797 17
Who Moved My Ashes? Jiang Xichu was Chen Man's secretary for many years. There was an inevitable dispute in the workplace. On this day, she just had...
3.7M 114K 46
M A T U R E C O N T E N T #1 in Romance 12/22/18 "Do you feel that?" He said quietly next to my ear. I struggled as more tears stained my cheeks...
289K 10.8K 90
Jade McManus is in a abusive relationship. What happens when she meets the very attractive Caleb Alexander. And what secerts are there to be uncovere...