Juvie? That's easy. Boys? Now...

By SilliLili

After murdering her best friend's rapists, Avery Scarlett, is sent to Juvie. She thinks things could be worse... More

1 : Cell Mates
2 : Restrooms, Lunch, and Outside
3: The D. D. D.
4 : How are y'all here?
5: Showers
6 : My Ex
7: Megan
8 : Razor, Boss, and Jealousy?
9: Lea
10: Business
11: Mother?
12 : What Juvie Stands For
13 : What and How?
14 : What really happened that night?
15: The truth and the Medicine
16: The New Me
17: Home
18 : What about them?
19 : My place and the Truth
20 : The Haunting Truth
Sequel Information

Juvie? That's easy. Boys? Now that's a Problem.

31.6K 657 194
By SilliLili

I stood there behind the desk wearing a orange jumpsuit with the cuffs around my wrist next to my lawyer. I tried picking on them, squirming my hands trying to get them out. I was blocking out the voices that were talking. I gave up and stayed still and replaced it by actually paying attention.

"She's dangerous." I heard someone in the in the court house pews. "Its not safe with her outside or anywhere."

"She deserves to be put in jail,"I heard another one say. "She's a murderer."

I looked back and glared at them. That shut them up. I could even see their faces turning pale as I continued to glare at them with my menacing aura.

My lawyer nudge me stopping me from my glaring and whispered/growled "Pay attention, your not helping".

She was a mean old lady, like 28 years old. I heard stories how she was the best of the best. I just don't believe in that. But my parents did. That's why they hired her.

But everybody thought I was guilty. And I'll admit it, I am. I did kill those guys. They asked for it though, they shouldn't have molested and  raped my best friend when she was having bad times. But they did. When she told me about it, I got so mad I punched the wall and made a huge hole. Nobody touches her, she's like a sister god forgot to give me. And I got some advice to teach 'em a lesson. So I did. 

 I looked at my hands. They're tainted with their blood and other's. I think I heard the judge say something that the jury will now pick a verdict. 

I looked at my lawyer. She looked nervous. She'll probably loose the case. I sighed and shook my head. And she was supposed to be the best? What a shame..

"The jury has picked a verdict." the judge said.

The judge was a women with olive skin. She was middle-aged too. She had red hair and had it up in a bun. She wore a black robe that every judge wears with a gavel in her hand.

"The verdict is", she continued, "guilty." I heard some people breath a sigh of relief. They think they won, don't they.  "Miss Avery Scarlett since you are under aged, you are sentenced to Juvie 'till your 18." I sighed once more and looked down at the desk. It's only Juvie, it could've been worse.

I noticed my lawyer was looking at me. She looked at me with so much hate, it almost made me flinch. Almost. "What?" I spat at her. She's probably mad that I was her first case she couldn't solve.

She looked at me for a little bit longer than stood up and left towards my parents who had a an emotionless face on. So I couldn't tell how they felt. She shook her head and shook their hands, then left.

Guard came to take me to jail. I looked at the judge. "Can I please have a few words with my parents?" I asked.

She scowled at me and shrugged. "Five minutes." she said.

I walked over to my parents. I looked them in the eyes and said my farewell. As I was about to walk away, my mom's voice stopped me. "What you did was brave." she said in almost a whisper for nobody to hear.

With my back turned away from them. "I know." I whispered back.

"We love you Avery. We'll try anything to get you out. And we promise to visit you every day. Or when we can, we're actually very busy."

My parents were really busy people. They both work in their own company called "Shining Star." It's brand company. They make shoes, shirts, pants, skirts, shorts, etc. They are also very popular. Others must think that I was pretty lonely since my parents go out much. But I never was. I was actually happy. I could do whatever I want. I mean I wasn't spoiled or anything, but I had freedom.

Now that freedom was being taken away from me.

"I know." I said and went to back to the guards. One of them looked at me with pity. Since I gave my reason for killing them, he's been giving me looks that say 'I uderstand'. While the other one looked at me disgusted.

They led me to a dark hallway, and made me wait. I leaned against the wall and looked at my handcuffed hands. I stood there staring at them, and thought about what got me here in the first place.

~ Flashback~

I was sitting in my room reading some manga. When I was getting to the good part, my best friend, Rose, came bursting to my room. 

Her blond hair was all over the place. Her clothes looked like it was about to fall of from a lot of pulling and tugging. Her eyes hold horror and black tears from the mascara were running down her face. 

She hugged me, and sobbed. I was holding her patting her back, trying to sooth her. I pulled her back and looked her straight in the eyes. She was crying so bad, it made my heart hurt seeing her like this.

"What happened?! Tell me!" I said to her.

Then she laid down on my bed and rested her head in my lap, while I stroked her messy blond hair. "I-I was r-raped." she whispered to me. After hearing those words I froze. An unbelievable amount of anger came to me. "What!?" 

 I gently lifted her head out of my lap and placed a pillow under her head. My face turned red from all the anger. I started pacing, clenching and unclenched my hands. She saw the rage in my eyes, and looked worried for me. She's  worried for me, after what happened to her? She's too nice, that's why I love her. That's why I'm going to make whoever did this pay.

"Who did this to you?" I growled.

She flinched and more tears came out of her already red eyes. She stayed quiet.

"Tell me Rose!" 

"J-James a-and N-Nick."she whispered while crying again as if reliving the time.

James was a delinquent that had brown hair and brown eyes. He wasn't exactly cute but he was okay. Nick was just straight up ugly, with his always messy black hair and brown eyes. I don't know why they hang out with each other , since they are complete opposites and neighbors. I guess they have one thing in common.

"Have you told or called the police?" I yelled.

"I-I came here a-after that." she said hiding her face with her hands.

I looked around and noticed my wall, I went right to it and punched it with all my might. I heard Rose gasp. I pulled my hand back and looked at my now damage hand. I busted my knuckles opened and blood was oozing out.

After that event, Rose helped me with the first aid kit. She asked us me if she could stay over. I asked her why she didn''t tell anybody other than me. She said her reason is that she didn't want to disappoint her parents by being a victim of rape.

"Fuck that!" I yelled.

"Please, don't say anything Avery, I'm begging you." she pleaded.

I looked at her and she looked back. I put my head down and sighed. "Fine. But they will pay. I swear it."

She gave me a wiry smile.

~.~

"What should I do?" I asked them.

"I think you know what should do. Do what we taught you!" she said. 

"I agree with her." he said.

"Alright." I said then looked at my hands. I guess I have to taint them some more.

~.~

I was hiding behind some bushes while crouching down outside James house. I looked up and saw a balcony with some stairs to go up and down. Guess, he wanted to sneak out . I got up and climbed. The lights was out which meant he was asleep. Of course he would be, it was 5 a.m. I checked and his parents were out. Perfect.

I was now in his room and took out my knife. I went over to where he was at and looked down at him. I lifted the knife over my head and thrusted it down into his chest.

His eyes flew open and he coughed up blood. He looked at me with horror and surprise, then his eyes fluttered shut as his last breath escaped him. I pulled out the knife and wiped it off on his covers.

Now, it was time for Nick's punishment.

I ran all the way to his house which was next to James'. I quickly snuck into his room, and found him next to a tied up half-naked girl. She had a blind fold covering her eyes and I could see her tear stains in her cheeks. She looked like she was asleep.

I was horror-struck and tied Nick's hands together with rope that I had brought with me. Good thing he was a heavy sleeper. then I quickly got one of his underwear, eww , and covered his head with it. Then raised the knife and stabbed him, harder than when I stabbed James.

I heard him gasp and slowly died. I looked at the girl and tool out the knife out of his chest and cut the ropes that was binding her.

Then I left the scene. And went back into my room and cleaned myself clean. Then I got under the covers next to Rose.

~End of Flashback~

i stayed there still leaning on the wall and staring at me hands. Replaying my murders over and over in my head. 

I, Avery, made a promise to protect my loved ones. Even if it means to kill. And I regret none of my killings. 

 I smirked. Especially killing James and Nick's. I looked up at the ceiling and thought how my life will now change.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

So how was it? I'm writing a new story, and I would like to know what y'all think :3

I tried really hard to write this after my friend, Victor, gave me this idea. Yes, thank you. I loe you bro!

So...

VOTE

FAN

and

COMMENT!

I really love my fans xD

And if I get a lot of Votes, comments, I will update faster too!

Yeah (:

-Lilehh <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 18 26
WARNING: MENTION OF MURDER, SEX, MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, CRIME, CHEATING, TALK OF SELF HARM, UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DRUG ABUSE. TROPES: FRIENDS TO...
62.3K 1.6K 20
Blaire knight had just got released from juvie she had killed her abusive ex boyfriend no one believed her when she tried defending herself when sh...
40 1 1
Avery moves from New York to Florida. She leaves everything; her family, her friends, and her hometown. Avery is miserable when she arrives in Florid...
56.4K 858 24
"Um, hi," I say, my voice quivering under their gazes. "Hello, little one," the leader -- Caspian -- says. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun...