Her Effect [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

Sequel to The Styles Effect (Must read The Styles Effect first if you haven't before reading this one) More

P R O L O G U E
P R O L O G U E: I
P R O L O G U E: II
P R O L O G U E: III
P R O L O G U E: IV
P R O L O G U E: V
P R O L O G U E: VI
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
C O N T E S T
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Deleted VG&B

Chapter 11

30.5K 2K 14.8K
By Chingyonce

I placed the watch over Harry's wrist, making sure it would monitor any sudden heart beats before I took out a pair of gloves for the both of us from my large bag.

"And so this way we can hold hands without skin contact- I mean I don't really know what triggers our heart beats but this could be a good start right?" I asked nervously, noticing I was rambling when Harry watched me, giving me a look as I clumsily slid the gloves over his large hands.

"Oh and also," I paused, holding up my pointer finger before I took out a pink inhalor.

"I know none of us have asthma but just in case we have trouble breathing." I explained, vigorously shaking the inhalor for emphasis before stuffing it back into the bag and taking out a small thin layer of glass making Harry's eyes widen as he looked at the glass then at my face in bewilderment.

"I know it's a health hazard but look, purse your lips." I ordered, making him stare at me with uncertainty before he hesitantly followed my request, pursing his soft lips forward as I pressed it against the glass, making me lean in and kiss the glass as well right where his lips were on the other side.

"See so it's like we're kissing." I pointed out, lowering the glass down with an excited smile.

I took all precautions for this date, there was no way anything could ruin this for us.

"Question," Harry finally spoke up, raising his hand and giving me that smirk he always had before he was about to tease me.

"Is this a date I will be escorting you on or a hike to a mountain you are planning for the both of us." He teased with a cheeky dimpled smile, making me mentally squeal at how he was speaking.

Harry has been non stop testing the serum on himself to help cure the both of us of our beating hearts despite my constant worrying and one of the current side effects from his recent visit made him speak and act like his old Prince self.

I mean, he was still my Demon Harry of course, but more... princess addition you could say.

I promised not to tease him though, mostly because he threatened to throw me out the window if I did.

Everything was going well, I had set up Haylie and the Psycho on a date together at a cafe along with the Vampire and his own date and Clarece and the Assassin.

Sure I might have lied and told Haylie that Psycho was hurt which was why she was probably there.

And maybe I would have been spying on all three of my ships at this exact moment if Harry hadn't dragged me back to his flat to give the others this thing called 'privacy.'

I mean that word doesn't even exist when it comes to my ships.

I must know all.

I am the captain.

You having sex on that bed?

I'll be underneath that bed peeking my head out reminding them to use protection.

Feels good to be shipping people again.

"So this is what we will be doing?" Harry questioned, snapping me out of my thoughts as he brought up the basketball tickets I had asked him to get as I nodded.

"Yeah, I thought it'd be nice if we watch a game together, it doesn't involve touching or contact and we'll be so caught up in the game we won't even worry about all that stuff." I explained, checking both of our watches that would monitor any sudden heart beats before I rummaged through my bag, retrieving a polaroid camera that Vampire Harry had lent me.

"Come on, first date, we gotta take a picture in memory." I said with excitement, scooting closer to Harry on the couch in a childish manner as he chuckled, leaning closer to me so our faces were almost touching as I brought the camera up.

"Smile." I said in a 'say cheese' voice, already grinning up and right as I took the picture Harry turned his head and kissed my cheek.

It was short lived of course and I was honestly too suprised by the flash of the light and the suddenness of his lips on my skin but Harry and I immediatly pulled away from eachother, making me drop the camera to the floor when our watches began to beep as we took in deep shakey breaths and stared at eachother.

"I-I apologize. I shouldn't have- I didn't mean to hurt you-" Harry strained, reaching his hand out to me when I pressed myself against the cushions, trying to breathe properly as my heart pumped vigorously along with his before he flinched his hand back when he saw the pained look on my face that mirrored his.

"No no, it's fine. Don't apologize I- I enjoyed it." I swallowed, my words genuine.

Being close to Harry will always overpower any pain I would have to endure.

"I know I just. I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry my lady." He quickly apologized, blushing as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly while he eyed me from across the couch.

"Don't worry about it, hey look," I told him, wanting to change the subject as the beeps of our watches began to slow before I bent over and picked up the camera from the floor, taking out the polaroid picture of us from the slit as I fanned it a bit in the air.

"Our first picture together..." I sang out, showing it to Harry who was still trying to create a fair distance between us before my playful attitude fell when the picture came in to view making the both of us lean forward in disbelief.

It was the picture.

The picture of me smiling at the camera, of Harry kissing my cheek, of that ugly Elvis Presley pop art in the back behind us in his living room.

Harry and I exchanged bewildered looks before I flipped the photo over, expecting to find the words 'And I'd do it all over again' on the back only to find it completely blank.

"But I thought- I thought the photo of us was from the past. I showed it to you in your story, after we made love and I never knew why I had it." Harry began, his words slow and confused as I turned the picture over so we were looking at the photo again as I pursed my lips in thought.

"So the picture wasn't us from the past... but from the future?" I questioned, locking eyes with Harry before we both peered down at it again.

And the longer I looked at that photo of me smiling, of Harry kissing my cheek.

The more I felt a deep unsettling feeling  within me in the pit of my stomach that something terrible was going to happen.

••

"Do it." I smiled, poking Harry as he crossed his arms over his chest, sinking in his seat while he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Please do not make me do this Lady Liza-"

"Do it." I repeated, poking him again before he let out a sigh of defeat, his body tensing as he slowly rose from his chair, looking for one of the vendors who was yelling out 'hot dogs hot dogs! Come get your hot dogs' before Harry spotted one a few rows away from us.

"My good sir, I would like to request two of your finest sizzling canines yes?" Harry called out to the vendor, holding out his money making everyone close by turn to give him a look at how he was speaking as I smirked in my chair and watched him, trying not to laugh.

"Yes good sir! Bring those canines hither!" I shouted, standing to my feet when I noticed Harry blushing as more and more people at the game started to stare at us before I yelled for the vendor by Harry's side who was looking at us with a blank expression.

Harry watched me, making me turn to give him a smile of support as he grinned.

The vendor furrowed his brows at us, slowly giving us our hot dogs while he eyed the both of us as Harry gave him the folded money in return.

"Oh great I'm starved," Another voice joined in besides Harry as two large hands took the hot dogs out of his grasp making the both of us turn our heads to find Vampire Harry leaning back in the seat next to us, opening the foil of the hot dogs as he licked his lips before he gazed up at us, noticing our surprised expressions making him pause.

"Oh my bad, you guys want any?" He casually offered, lowering his raybands to give us a look as he pointed between the two of us with the soggy hot dog in his hand.

"What are you doing here." Harry and I both said in unison as we looked down at him.

"And you don't even eat human food." I added, pointing at him accusingly as he took a large bite of the hot dog in his hand.

"I wanna be a real boy- just let me eat this disgusting human food in peace." He playfully groaned out, his mouth full of hot dog before I felt someone bump into me from behind.

"Hey, what did we miss?" Psycho Harry asked, settling into the seat besides mine with a large bowl of popcorn in his lap as he carelessly hoisted his feet up on the person's chair in front of him making the guy turn to glare at him.

"Hey buddy my head's here! Get your feet off my chair." The man yelled in anger before Psycho Harry threw a popcorn into the guy's mouth right when he was speaking, causing the poor man to choke in surprise, clutching onto his throat as his face turned red while the Psycho placed his long pointer finger over his lips.

"Shh, the game." Psycho hushed him, not even paying attention as the man frantically pointed at his throat, choking before he collapsed.

People were too busy screaming in celebration when the winning team made another ball go into the net as Demon Harry and I exchanged looks.

"What are you guys even doing here? What happened to your dates?" I asked in confusion as I looked between the Vampire and Psycho who were engrossed in the game.

"Yeah that chick you set me up with, she asked me if I sparkled in the sun." Vampire Harry informed, licking ketchup off his thumb.

"Well I mean-"

"While, we were outside the cafe... in the daylight." He added, turning his head to give me a look as I slowly nodded my head in understanding as to why he left.

"What about you and Haylie?" I questioned, turning my attention to the Psycho as he tossed a popcorn into the air, catching it in his mouth before giving me a smirk.

"I was too busy checking out other chicks." He shrugged as if it was no big deal making me narrow my eyes as I shook my head at him in disapproval.

"So is the Assassin the only one on the date still?" I asked before I heard a deep raspy voice behind me.

"No I'm here." Assassin Harry said, making me turn around to find him sitting in the seat behind us, slumped against his chair as he rested his elbow on the arm of the chair and raised his hand slightly.

"What? What are you- what about Clarece?" I sputtered out in shock, watching all my ships sink one by one as the Assassin raised his brow at me.

"Liza amore mio," Assassin Harry began, placing his elbows over his knees as he lowered his head to mine, incling his ring clad pointer finger for me to come forward making me follow his silent instructions only for Prince Demon Harry to hold my shoulders, making me lean back instead as the Assassin smirked.

"Tell me bella, what made you think I had a thing for Clarece?" The Assassin asked with an amused look in his eyes as I blinked at him while Prince Harry narrowed his eyes at him.

"You did the whole jealousy tensing body thing everytime someone was near her-" I brought up, pointing at him as the Prince held me back.

"I made a deal with her. I had to be her bodyguard and make sure no one touched her too much in return for her keeping my secret." He informed nefore he leaned back in his seat.

I stayed still, watching him as he met my gaze before I moved closer to him.

"You got a... you got a secret..." I said in a creepy tone, eyeing him with a friendly smile that just said 'please tell me.'

The Assassin smirked before he pressed his pointer finger and thumb together, pretending to hold a zipper across his lips that were pressed into a tight line as he leaned back in his chair making my expectant smile fall.

"Again, why are you three here?" Prince Harry adressed, grumbling to himself as me and him finally sat down in our seats.

"We heard you guys were going on a date." The Vampire shrugged, still eating.

"Without us." The Psycho added as the others nodded.

"Yes, that is what a date is." Prince Harry grit out, leaning forward to glare at the Psycho who smirked and gave him a casual nod of acknowledgement.

"Chill Snow White, Vampire mommy, hand the princess his sizzling canine so he can shut the fuck up." Psycho said, snapping his fingers as the Vampire offered the half eaten hot dog to the irritated Prince without taking his eyes off the game.

"It's okay." I told Prince Harry for only him to hear, nudging him slightly with my shoulder as he looked over at me, his body immediatly relaxing when he saw my smile before we both turned our attention to the games, both of our arms resting on the arm chair between us.

I felt him scootch his hand closer to mine ever so slightly, just enough for our pinkies to graze making the both of us smile as we pretended to watch the game.

I could hear the slight beep of both of our watches, but even then we didn't care.

The slight pain was bearable and even if our pinkies were just touching, it was good enough.

I felt another hand joining in, making both Prince Harry and I stiffen when Psycho leaned over my lap to place his hand over ours one the arm rest while he stuffed handful of popcorn into his mouth.

Then another hand joined, making us look over at Vampire Harry who was still watching the game as he kept his hand there.

My head lowered slightly at the pressure of someone leaning their elbow on top of me, making the Prince and I exchange looks before we glanced up to find Assassin Harry leaning his elbows on both of our heads from behind us, his eyes trained on the court while we sulked in our seats.

Well, least the gang's all here and the Prince and I won't have to think about touching-

The song "Kiss Me" started to play, the ones sports games always used when they were putting a couple up on the kiss cam.

"Well what do you know." Psycho Harry laughed, making me aware of all the people turning in their chairs to look at the Prince and I before we gazed up at the large jumbo screen in the middle of the court, our eyes widening in horror when we saw our faces right there for the kiss cam.

Prince Harry and I froze up in our seats as the whole stadium cheered us on, including the Psycho who leaned back in his chair with a knowing smirk, throwing popcorn at us yelling "show us some love" while the Vampire leaned closer to the Prince, trying to get in the camera as he looked up at himself on the big screen, smiling and mouthing "hi mom" as he waved while the Assassin sunk further into his seat.

"Go on! Kiss her!" Someone from the crowd yelled out, followed by a loud excited chorus of yeah's while Prince Harry and I frantically shook her head.

"No we can't- I can't cause-" I began, stuttering and blushing to find Harry doing the same thing besides me as we pointed at one another with flustered expressions.

"And then she'll- she won't cause her heart-" Harry tried finishing, the both of us fumbling awkwardly in our seats as the crowd began to become impatient, even the players were watching us with odd looks.

"Kiss her! Kiss her!" The whole stadium began to chant making Prince Harry turn to me with a gulp, his hands balled into tight fists and his face flushed as he looked at me, silently asking me permission before I smiled and nodded, the both of us slowly leaning forward as I closed my eyes.

This was no doubt going to hurt like a bitch but god was I ready.

The beeps from both of our watches seemed to drown out the crowd's excited cheers the closer Harry's face neared mine before he paused, his breath fanning over my lips making me open my eyes to find him staring down at my watch that was monitoring my sporadic heart beats with a frustrated expression before he shook his head and pulled away.

"No! I am not kissing her!" Prince Harry snapped, adruptly rising to his feet to glare at everyone as the whole stadium shushed by the echo of his loud voice while I stayed there shocked in my chair.

"Not now." He said, his chest rising and falling as he glanced down to lock eyes with me, feeling the frustration practically radiate off his body and mine as we stared at one another.

"Oh boo!" Psycho Harry said, cupping the side of his mouth with his hand as he threw a handful of popcorn at us only starting an uproar from the rest of the crowd as people began to throw all their food and beverages at us while the whole stadium booed.

"They're pelting us with their sizzling canines and corns of pop!" Prince Harry exclaimed in alarm, taking his jacket off and trying to shield me with it as I got up, the both of us trying to walk out.

"Okay babe, I love you and everything," I paused sending him a look as he placed his jacket around us, our faces close together as I looked up to raise my brow at him.

"But for the one hundredth time, it's called popcorn."

••

I hugged Natalie tight as everyone said their last goodbyes.

"You are aware that once this portal opens to their story it will be the last time. The different transportations to different stories are fragile so this will only work once. There's no going back." Demon Prince Harry informed Clarece as I looked over at her.

"Carlos told me Nat has a hot older brother. I'll survive." Clarece said with a straight face as Carlos smirked, nodding his head in approval by her side while they fist bumped.

"Thanks for everything." I told her truthfully, moving over to give her a tight hug as she smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

"Good luck with those three." She snorted, laughing as she jutted her thumb over to the Psycho, Assassin, and Prince before she linked arms with Carlos.

"You sure Grant's single?" She asked, peering up at Carlos as they walked into the black hole side by side before he gave her a look.

"Please, I made sure his ass was single just in case I had to go to a plan B mami, and if things don't work out you've got Todd." He reassured her before both of their bodies were enveloped by the portal.

"Thanks for- you know, letting us crash here for a while." Nat told us, looking over at the other Harrys before her husband caught my attention.

"Hey, Liza right." Vanilla Harry awkwardly said, pulling me to the side as Nat said goodbye to the others making Prince Harry turn his head to us, keeping an eye on me as he placed his hands behind his back.

"Yes, yes that's me." I confirmed with a slight nod, rocking on my the heels of my feet as I gave him a confused look.

"I heard you were the one who offered to let Nat stay with you and them." He said, gesturing over to the other Harrys as I looked up at him.

"Oh, well yeah she needed a place to stay and it's not like I was gonna let her sleep here in the office-"

I was caught off when Nat's husband placed his large hand over my shoulder, making me blink at him in shock at the contact as he sent me a grateful smile.

"Thank you for taking care of my wife," He began, his voice sincere as I smiled.

"I know she can be a handful, and crazy, a little too spontaneous at times and just a tad loud," He breathed out, elaborating as I watched him patiently.

"Alright really loud, really loud and obnoxious. She can also be dense as well, I mean she's smart but really fucking oblivious sometimes and annoying, like really annoying. Like a pest or a gnat that just won't stop hovering around your food," He said, rambling on as I turned around to find all the other Harrys and Nat staring at him.

"He's talkin shit about me isn't he." Natalie whispered to the Vampire.

"And then she's always leaving messes around like a fucking puppy. She always has to be watched over or she'll wander around everywhere even if you're the one doing all the chores in the house-"

"Hey- now wait a second I do the laundry!" Nat interrupted from the back making her husband glare at her.

"Laying in a pile of my clothes straight from the dryer in the middle of our hallway does not count as doing laundry Nat!" Vanilla Harry snapped at her, pointing an accusing finger at her as she paused.

"Oh... well you got me there-"

"I'm sorry, I totally forgot where I was going with this." Vanilla Harry cut Nat off, looking at me in confusion and pursing his lips in thought as I grinned.

"You were thanking me for taking care of your wife." I reminded him.

"Oh. Right. Well despite all of those terrible terrible traits." He continued, emphasizing his words as he smirked at Nat when she murmured a small "suck my dick" from behind me.

"I love her. And I'm grateful that you took care of her while I was gone." He said, looking back at me as I bit my lip.

"Is she- uh- is she okay?" Vanilla Harry asked in uncertainty, slowly backing away from me as he pointed at me while my hands balled into tight fists as I jumped on my tiptoes, trying to muffle my squeals.

"My lady is alright, she's just- what did she call it... fangirling? Just don't look her directly in the eyes, she'll take it as a sign of aggression." Prince Harry warned, cautiously approaching my side as I turned and immediatly buried my face into his chest, smiling and squealing manically as I fisted his shirt while he chuckled and stroked my hair.

I broke away from my Prince, still staying at his side as I looked over at Vanilla Harry and Nat who were now side by side as we smiled at one another.

"Who knows, maybe we'll see eachother again am I right?" Nat grinned with a raise of her brow, looking back over her shoulder so our eyes would meet as I smiled and nodded, watching her and her husband approach the large pitch black portal.

"A baby." Prince Harry suddenly said, making me look over to him as his gaze fell to Nat's stomach causing her and Vanilla Harry to pause and turn around.

"Uhh.... what?" Her husband blinked, looking between the Prince and Nat as Nat's eyes widened as she slowly shook her head.

"Natalie, she's holding your child." Prince Harry reiterated, gesturing to her stomach as Nat slapped the palm of her hand over her face.

"Wha- since. But when- I- was it when we did it in the shower- holy shit we have a baby! I'm gonna be a dad!? I'm gonna be a dad!" Vanilla Harry began, his face flushing and his chest rising and falling rapidly as he clutched onto Nat's shoulders while she looked at her husband with a smirk.

"Is the- is the room spinning or-" He then gulped, looking around and raising a shaky finger before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his large unconscious body collapsed over Nat's small one, her arms immediatly going around him as she struggled to support him up.

"You know, I had a feeling he would faint like this so I was going to break the whole baby on board news to him when we got back home but- least he knows now." She shrugged, smiling as she slung his arm over her shoulder, letting his body lean against hers.

"You knew?" I asked her in surprise.

"Yeah, I took a pregnancy test a few weeks ago and was waiting for the right time to tell him- I've even been making up baby names, like if it's a boy I was think of Chris, Jace, Haz.." She trailed off with a smile, giving up as she placed her unconscious husband on the floor before grabbing his ankles.

"And if it's a girl?" I asked as she dragged her husband's body closer to the portal, making her look up at me with a surprised expression.

"Huh, I'm not really sure actually..." She admitted, blinking at me with wide eyes before she looked back down at her husband in thought as a song came up in my head.

"Maybe... maybe Olivia?" I offered, remembering the song as her gaze snapped up to meet mine.

"Yeah... Olivia... I like it." She nodded her head in approval, a smile slowly forming over her face as she looked at me.

"If it's a girl, I'll name her Olivia." Nat told me in a genuine tone, the both of us smiling at one another as she waved goodbye before turning around and walking into the portal, holding on to her husband by his ankle as his body was dragged into it as well before the large black hole closed.

Vampire Harry began to cry.

"Why are you crying?" The Assassin asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he sent him a look.

"I just now realized Clarece took my last bag of weed with her god damn it!" He whined, walking away as the Psycho laughed.

"I'm done." The Assassin let out an irritated sigh, grumbling to himself as he walked out of the room.

"I don't get it... if you could sense another life in someone else how come you made me take a pregnancy test back then?" I asked, turning my attention to Demon Prince Harry who tensed under my gaze.

"I was uh... I was hoping you wouldn't catch that." He let out an awkward breath, rubbing the back of his neck as the tips of his ears turned a light shade of pink while he avoided my gaze.

I narrowed my eyes at him, quickly moving in front of him so he would look at me making him blush even more.

"Okay so I -I might have known you weren't pregnant but the reason I got bought so many pregnancy tests for you wasn't because I was hoping we didn't have a child- but because I really wanted one with you." He explained, his adams apple going up and down as he swallowed.

"You... you wanted to have a child with me?" I smiled, placing my hand over my chest as I looked up at him in disbelief.

"Yes, I wanted it the moment I saw you in my castle-"

"Well get in line you dickfuck!" Someone yelled, snapping us out of our moment as we looked over at Psycho Harry.

"Can I have a moment with my woman?" Prince Harry addressed the Psycho, his tone polite yet irritated.

"No I wanna watch this train wreck." Psycho said, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the wall making the Prince give him an exasperated look before he sighed.

The Prince then looked over to me before he fell to his knee as if ready to propose.

"Lady Liza, I hold nothing but the highest and utmost respect for you and am willing to give you vanilla sex after we are officially married-"

"I'm leaving." The Psycho announced in disappointment before he exited out of the room.

"Someone's gotten pretty mischevious..." I teased Demon Prince Harry as he rose back to his feet with a cunning dimpled smirk before he shrugged.

"Only way I could've gotten you alone." He admitted, biting his lip and smiling down at me before there was a knock at the door.

"The serum is ready for the both of you." Frank notified us, making Harry and I exchange looks before I took in a deep breath.

Today I was going to be testing the serum with him as well.

Taking in my distracted state Harry linked his pinky with mine, sending me a reassuring smile as I tried to calm my breathing by meeting his soft gaze.

I'm just praying nothing goes wrong.

AN: Sorry if there's any mistakes in my writing. I'm reading and voting through the one shots and damn I'm just like- wow can I delete my books cuz you guys' writings are amazing.

That and I made the trailer for Psycho's story and am working on the first chapter of his story muahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic
16.3K 410 59
Dark!:)
1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
3.7K 37 24