PineClan (A roleplay)

By Partially_Cinnamon

More

The Roleplay.

7 1 1
By Partially_Cinnamon

Puddlepaw yawned and blinked her blue eyes. She walked outside and sat down beside Moonberry. "Morning Moonberry" she meowed
"Morning!" Moonberry yelled back.
"What do I need to do today?" Puddlepaw asked. " Should I go find some herbs or should I make poultices?"
Moonberry sighed, " Elders are having hip problems, we need to get some mouse bile." she says back. She wasn't a fan of mouse bile. "Okay. I'll be back in an hour!" Puddlepaw replied as she ran off into the forest. "DONT PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!" She yelled before Puddlepaw left. "Hmm where should I start looking?" Puddlepaw mumbled to herself as she searched for mouse bile. When Puddlepaw finally found a good amount of mouse bile she ran back to the medicine den.
"DONT PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!" She yelled before Puddlepaw left.. Moonberry greeted Puddlepaw as she entered. "Welcome back!" Moonberry meowed.
"Here's there mouse bile you wanted!" Puddlepaw meowed back as she dropped it by Moonberry's feet.
Moonberry nodded her head," Let's go visit the elders," she says. She walks over and reaches the elder den, "Hy Wingedfoot, and Appletail," she says, greeting the two elders.
"Hello." Puddlepaw said as she stood beside Moonberry holding the bile.
Moonberry took her paw and but some bile on Appletail's tail, "Now you try," she says leaning her was to Winggedfoot
"Okay" Puddlepaw replied. She got behind Wingedfoot and rubbed the bile on her back gently. "Is this right?" Puddlepaw asked Moonberry.
Moonberry nodded her head, "Yes very good Puddlepaw! Appletail, do you and Winggedfoot need new bedding?" She asked.
Winggedfoot nodded, "That would be nice," he says. Moonberry nodded, "To the forest we go," she says turning to Puddlepaw.
Moonberry quickly remembered that they needed to wash the mouse bile off their paws, mouse bile was very dangerous to swallow.
Puddlepaw ran with Moonberry over to the waterfall's stream to wash her paws.
Moonberry stood in the shallow water as the mouse bile washed off her paws.
She stepped on a heating rock to dry her paws, she stopped and waited for Puddlepaw to catch up.
"Ready? I'm gonna show the best spots for moss!" Moonberry says excited
"Yeah I'm ready!" replied Puddlepaw.
Moonberry smiled," While we are out I need some more catmint," she says. She walks into the woods, then a tree with green fur growing stood in front of them. She took her claws and clawed it off "Your turn!" She say with moss in her mouth, using her tail to point to another tree.
Puddlepaw walked over to a nearby tree and found the moss on it. She delicately pulled it off, turning around to face Moonberry. "Is this good?" She asked
She nodded her head, she walked deeper in the woods with Puddlepaw by her side, they stumbled upon a two leg den, she dropped the moss to talk, "They grow catmint here," she whispers. She meowed loudly and a black cat came, "Welcome back Moonberry, here you go, and who is this?" The black cat asked looking at Puddlepaw after he dropped the catmint.
Puddlepaw backed away slowly. "M-Moonberry! I-It's a kittypet! Get away from him quick!" She yowled. Puddlepaw climbed up the nearest tree, hiding in the branches
Moonberry smiled, "Puddlepaw, this is Windleg, he was banished, he was the previous medicine cat, he was banished because at the time we had a leader that was ruthless, Flamestar, he saw Windleg talking to a kitty pet then banned him, Flamestar died for doing that and Redwing became Redstar," she says.
"Oh.." Puddlepaw meowed as she jumped out of the tree. "I didn't know that, well hi then!"
Moonberry smiled, "Do you mind carrying all the moss? I have to carry the catnip,"
"Sure!" Puddlepaw replied back. "Goodbye Windleg! Have a good evening!"
Moonberry led the way back, she put away the catmint away. Then a queen, Leopardpelt, was lying there coughing. "What's wrong?" She asked.
"Moonberry!" She gasped " Please help! Everything feels like I'm on fire! I was in the forest...and then a strange cat appeared *coughs* he had no smell at all, he offered me a pretty looking berry, so I took it. After I was done hunting, I came back her and ate it and then-" *coughs some more* "Ohh please just help me!" She pleaded
"Moonberry!" Puddlepaw meowed, "I think she ate a Hollyberry!"
Moonberry grabbed yarrow leaves and pawed to Leopardpelt.
"Puddlepaw get her to eat these, then back up!" Moonberry meowed.
"Got it." Puddlepaw pushed the yarrow down Leopardpelts throat and quickly backed away. Leopardpelt gagged and all of a sudden, and threw up the Hollyberry. After that she laid still.
Moonberry sighed," She's gone to be with Starclan..."
"Well...we should probably get some mint" Puddlepaw meowed quietly.
Moonberry nodded, "I'll go tell RedStar," she says. She padded off into the leader den," I need to go the moon pool it's been a moon, tomorrow night after the burial of Leopardpelt."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A days passing later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moonberry sighed, tonight was the burial ceremony, she was required to attend, so was the leader and deputy, she suspected her own two kits, Firepaw and Swiftpaw would be coming, and of course Puddlepaw, would Mudtail come? He and Leopardpelt had a big argument that had been going on for 7 moons.
Puddlepaw sat in the back of the medicine den. She wanted to say she was sad about it, but she felt nothing. She wasn't happy about it, but she wasn't sad either. Puddlepaw shrugged and walked outside to see Moonberry.
Moonberry smiled, "Ready to cover her in mint leaves, I think you, Firepaw and Swiftpaw should do since you know you were raised by her," she says
"Okay" Puddlepaw replied. "maybe only I should... Her kits might be a bit sad to do that job.."
Moonberry nodded, RedStar came out and so did Greenfoot the deputy, the ceromony was about to begin.
Moonberry sighed, Mudtail wasn't there, she wasn't surprised, but his kits, Leopardtail's kits might be, "I like to say, thanks for raising Puddlepaw, I promise she'll be a excellent medicine cat," she says then licks Leopardpelt's back.
The moon was up, and many cats came to share tounges with Leopardpelt. Puddlepaw sat to the far side though, trying to sort out the weird emotions that weren't even there. Why didn't she feel anything for her?
Moonberry looked over Firepaw stepped up, he sighed, "Thanks," he says then licks his mother. Swiftpaw shook her head, she didn't want to, then Redstar came up and licked Leopardpelt and so did Greenfoot, they didn't say anything, because of course they had no big feelings for a queen, but they cared.
Moonberry looked at Puddlepaw, it was her turn, she wondered if Puddlepaw would speak to just say good bye.
Puddlepaw decided she would share tounges, it would be rude not to, so she padded over to her and said," You were an amazing cat, I wish you luck up in Starclan." With that, she licked her pelt and sat down beside Moonberry.
Moonberry sighed," Have a welcomeing greeting," she says. She closed her eyes and sat there the she opened them and it was sunrise, "Time to head on the journey, get some traveling leaves, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan medicine cats will be there, Runningtail has a new apprentice," she says
"Ooh, I wonder if he or she is nice!" Puddlepaw said excitedly
Moonberry smiled, she ate a travel leaf then went through the the small water stream, and stopped," I want you to show the way, to where we met with the other medicine cats before we met at the moon pool, it's the hollow tree, you think you can do it?" She asked.
"Yeah of course I can!" Said Puddlepaw. " Im so excited! I feel like I could be sent a prophecy! Of course those are rare, but I'm so excited I feel like I could get millions of them!" Puddlepaw ran to the hollow tree, and stopped to wait for Moonberry to catch up.
Moonberry smiled, Runningwind from OwlClan, Snowfur and Rainpaw from CloudClan, and Treeflames from WindClan arrived. "So Runningwind where is the new apprentice?" She asked. An tiny grey cat came out from hiding," Im Elfpaw, I already had my ceromony, yesturday, here even!" He exclaims. Moonberry nodded, "Well I'm Moonberry," she says
"And I'm Puddlepaw! Nice to meet you!" Puddlepaw meowed
All the medicine cats said their names, they headed into the Moonpool. Moonberry took sip and fell asleep...
Puddlepaw licked up a drop of the Moonpool water and immediately fell asleep. A strange cat was sitting in front of her. She smelled like herbs. Everything was dark, only a few fireflys lit up the space around them. Feathers were falling all around them like snowflakes.
The cat spoke," Welcome Puddlepaw," he says
He turned out and grabbed a fluffy white feather, "This is for you," he says as she slowly disappears
"Who are you?" Puddlepaw asked cautiously
"Windrunner," he says before he goes.

Windrunner came, "Moonberry, prepare for a change," Windrunner says. Moonberry nodded, she closed her eyes she saw wings but not who they were attached to or the color, she wasn't even sure if it was wings, something was flapping up and down
Moonberry woke up she was shocked," Look at your reflection," she says.
Puddlepaw stared down at her reflection. She paused before realizing they were real. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She yelled. Sadly, it woke up all of the other medicine cats and they too freaked out.
"M-Moonberry! W--What's happened?!" Puddlepaw stammered
Moonberry blinked," Your fa-" she began, "Windrunner, your the wings!"
(She mumbled Windrunner, but said your the wings clearly
"W-what? Moonberry what do you mean?! These aren't a person! These are actual wings!!!" Puddlepaw stopped. "Wait... Can I... Fly?" She spread her wings and started flapping them till she starting going higher and higher. "Moonberry!!! Look! I can FLYYY!!!"
Moonberry smiled,"We need to return home, " She says. She closed her eyes and saw dark clouds then she opens them, "There is a storm coming,"
Puddlepaw came back down and landed clumsily, and asked," Hey Moonberry, can I fly there? Pleaseeee?"
"Sure," she says
"Yippee!" She yowled as she spread her wings and jumped up into the air. She had easily learned the basics of flying and was now trying to do a loop-de-loop. She finnaly got to the camp entrance, and waited for Moonberry there. She didn't want to go in without Moonberry, cats might get freaked out.
Moonberry reached the enterance, "Wait here," she says. She walked inside camp to get Redstar. She can back with Redstar, "The prophecy," he mumbles. Moonberry nodded and smiled.
"But..what do we do about the others? A lot of them will be very shocked. I think we might need some chamomile."
Moonberry shook her head, "Only the kits and apprentices and few young warriors, your mother was like you,"
Redstar looked at Moonberry, she shook her head, "Lets go gather some chamomile," she says happily
"I'll go scout out for some" Puddlepaw said quickly and flew up into the air.
When Puddlepaw finally found some, she reported back to Moonberry and showed her the way. "Here it is." she replied.
Moonberry nodded, "Good job, go ahead in, with RedStar I'm going to collect some yarrow leaves and feverfew," Moonberry says as she starts walking into the woods

"Okay" Puddlepaw replied back. "Here we go.." She said as she slowly walked into the camp
Moon berry ran to the fence a orange pelt cat greeted her, "Moonberry, what is it?" She asked. Moonberry sighed, "The prophecy," she whispers. The orange cat nodded and disappeared, Moonberry ran back to camp, along the way she grabbed yarrow leaves and fever few. Then she reached camp and slid into her den and put the herbs away
The cats had all freaked out, but by the end of the day most of them had gotten used to it. A few were still scared of her though. She padded into the medicine den and sat down. She stared out at the bright sunset. She mumbled quietly to herself before she fell asleep.
Moonberry smiled, "She is figuring out," she says to RedStar, "How long do think till she realises who Windrunner was.. Why didn't you appoint him deputy? You choose Greenfoot over your own brother, Greenfoot is a mouse rain!"

In her dream, the mysterious cat named Windrunner came again. "Who are you?!" She demanded. "Why did you give me wings?!" Windrunner chuckled. "You must find out on your own young one. But be careful. Now that the prophecy has been cast, many dangers will come into your life. Goodbye young one, sleep well" he said as he dissapeared.
Redstar sighed, "Windrunner was prophecised to die,"
Moonberry dug her claws into the ground she hissed, "You can change prophecies! I have done before!" She ran off into medicine cat den.
"And to think RedStar is my brother," she whispered to herself
Puddlepaw blinked her eyes open sleepily. " Moonberry? I had the weirdest dream. A cat named Windrunner- he told me there were dangers ahead.. Do you know who he is?" Moonberry nodded her head," Do you think your ready for  it?"
"Yes..I'm pretty sure I'm ready for whatever you have to tell me." Puddlepaw replied confidently. "It's not like it could do any harm." Puddlepaw said as she stretched her wings.
Moonberry sighed, "Windrunner is my half-brother, so is RedStar... And.. Windrunner is your father, he died saving your mother.
Puddlepaw blinked. "Oh. So that's my fathers name.. Okay thanks!" She said completely calm and walked away. Puddlepaw remembered her whole past as a kit, unlike others who only remembered small bits.
Moonberry sighed, she knew her mother as a kittypet, she felt like she should interdicted Puddlepaw to her.
Moonberry sighed "Puddlepaw!" She called, then Firepaw can in the den coughing.
Puddlepaw flew into the trees to ponder what Moonberry had told her. Somehow, she knew her mother was involved with this. Everyone thought both her parents were dead. Her father died saving her mother, but that wasn't her mother. What everyone didn't know, was that the cat who the clan thought was her mother, was just a fake. Her mother, her real one, had ran off a long time ago. So when her father died, she had no real family. She almost wanted to tell this to Moonberry, but she held back. It didn't matter. People could say Puddlepaw was exactly like her mother, but they were wrong.
Moonberry yelled again "Puddlepaw!" She called.. She stuck her tail under  Firepaw's paw. It was burning. "Ah where is the feverfew?" She asked
Puddlepaw heard her name being called and flew back to the medicine den. "What is it Moonberry? What's the matter?" She asked. She looked down and saw Firepaw laying on the ground. "Oh no, what happened?"
"Light cough, high fever, get the feverfew while I get some wet moss," she says. Moonberry grabs a dry moss ball and dips in the stream she then returned and put It on top of Firepaw's head, "We have to be carful, no catmint, to dangerous, overdosing the medicine can make him sick.. Give him fever few and one poppy seed, fever few tastes horrible so be sure he eats it all, "
"Got it! Should I add some honey to make it taste better? It would soothe his throat too." She asked as she ran over to the feverfew. She dipped it in the honey and gave it to Moonberry.
Moonberry nodded and gave it to Firepaw, he ate it, she then gave him a poppy seed and he ate it, "Let's make sure it just a cold," she puts her ear down to Firepaw where his lungs where to here him breath, "Listen," she says. It was 50% clear, she stuck her head up, when he wakes up beside to give him some catmint, till then keep replacing the water moss ball.. He has whitecough, we got to be careful or he could get green cough," she says
Firepaw fell asleep
Moonberry sighed," Leafbare is here, green cough arrives around the same time.. Be sure he has a wet moss ball on his head all times.. And when he wakes up he eats a few catmint leaves," Moonberry says
"Got it!" Puddlepaw meowed. "I'll prepare the catmint." She meowed while picking some fresh catmint. "I hope he'll be ok."
Moonberry sighed, "He will if he eats his medicine.. I'll go tell Berrytail that Firepaw is sick, " she padded over to Firepaw's mentor
Moonberry walked to Berrytail, "Your apprentice has greencough," " Really?! Oh no! What will we doooo?! HIS MOTHER AND NOW HIM?! NO NO NO NO OHMYGOSHHESGONNADIEWEGOTTAHELPHIM!" He yelled
"Berrytail, he'll live if he eats his herbs, but right now I need you to go get some food he needs some strength,"
Moonberry sighed, she nodded her head and went back to the den," How is he?"
"He's good. He hasn't woken up yet, but his breathing is becoming more even." Puddlepaw meowed
Moonberry nodded, "Good," she says.
Rainbowheart ran into the camp carrying an odd item. "Hey guys!" She yelled," Look what I found!" As she came closer the camp could see that she wasn't carrying an inanimate object. The object was alive. The camp was running in all different directions while yowling," RAINBOWHEART! WHY DID YOU BRING A VIPER IN THE CAMP?!" Rainbowheart blinked and shook her head. "Th- This is a viper?!" She yowled as she quickly dropped the angry snake. Soon the whole camp was a madhouse, cats running everywhere whilst the viper slithered around trying to catch innocent cats.
Moonberry looked around, "The viper will be able to smell the weakest cat!" She yield. "Puddlepaw we need to protect Firepaw," she says
Moonberry looked around, she remember vipers like to eat kits," THE KITS!" She yowled
Puddlepaw scurried over to the nursery, arching her back and hissing at the approaching viper. The snake came closer and Puddlepaw hissed even more furiously, hoping it would scare the snake away somewhere else, just as long as it left the vulnerable kits alone. The snake flinched when Puddlepaw hissed louder. But then it continued its journey onward. The snake was less than a foot away now and Puddlepaw was getting worried. She had to protect the kits! She realized the viper wasn't going to give up, so she lunged at the snake with all her might, hoping to get it away. The viper realized what she was doing and made a comeback. Puddlepaw had successfully killed the snake, but not before it had landed an attack on her. She felt her head spinning as she fell down on the dirt. All she saw was red as her right eye leaked out a deep red liquid. Then the world went black.
Moonberry rushed over, "Puddlepaw!" She picks up Puddlepaw by scruff and carries her to the den," I'll check everyone else when she wakes, the kits will be right after," She take Celandine and Goosgras, she takes the Celandine and bites it, the juice slowly drips into the Puddlepaw's eye, she then takes the goose grass and does the same thing. She take cobwebs and covers the eye with it, she grabs a wet moss ball and squeezes it, the water lands on the cobweb, "There," she says
Puddlepaw dreamt the scene over and over. Lunging forward, killing the snake, falling down, bleeding. Finally it faded, and replaced with it was the same cat that appeared in all her dreams. Windrunner. Except, this time, he had brought another cat with him. They sat down far from her, but just close enough to to where Puddlepaw could see the outline of them. Both sets of cats sat in silence, until Windrunner broke the silence with a single word. "Snow" he meowed quietly. The two cats faded away and Puddlepaw was left in silence as snowflakes fell rapidly, engulfing her in snow until there was no sign of a cat ever sitting there.
Moonberry nudged her, a gray haze fills her eyes, the grey haze lifted and there was blood on the snow, cats fighting it was awful, she saw every clan fighting to the deaths, the Frey haze lifted and she was back in her medicine den, "Oh no," she mumbles
Puddlepaw yawned. She blinked open her eyes, but one eye wouldn't open. She padded outside and looked in the water pool. Her right eyes was closed shut. There wasn't a scar, or any sign that it had been bit. It just wouldn't open. She sighed and slowly walked back into the den. Her spirits lifted a little when she remembered how she defeated the snake. She saved all the kits and queens! She felt a little better when she reminded herself of this. Her eye was a small loss, it would open soon enough. She inspected it some more to try and see how badly wounded it was. She figured it would heal in about a moon.
Moondberry's face was filled with horror, she needed to tell Puddlepaw, but they had to check everybody, just in case someone got bit, they did the kits first, Hollykit and Fernkit were fine so was Nightkit, she cleared them, "Puddlepaw, can you check the elders? I need to check on Raintail and Cloudbelly, Cloudberry is expecting kits," she says. She calls for Cloudberry, cleared her and did the same to Raintail, she then started on the apprentices
Puddlepaw checked the elders, who gave her concerned looks when they saw her eye, but she shrugged it off and continued on. The elders were fine, and so were the kits and apprentices. Just as Puddlepaw was done checking the cats, Rainbowheart came running in yelling. "OH MY GOSH! IM SO SORRY GUYS I DIDNT MEAN TO LET IN A SNAKE! I THOUGHT IT WAS A COOL HERB!" She yowled. "Don't worry. It's not a big deal. Just relax and let me check you. " Puddlepaw replied coolly. Rainbowheart finnaly calmed down just long enough to check her. Puddlepaw finished and Rainbowheart continued on. " So it's really okay? Cuz I...OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!" Rainbowheart yowled. Puddlepaw silently growled, agitated. What difference did it make? It wasn't a big deal, she just wished people would stop staring. She thanked Rainbowheart, and sent her out. Gosh. Rainbowheart was such a klutz.
Moonberry smiled, "Here the elders are probably shocked, so what herb do you think they'll need?" She says as she cleans up the blood from the dead snake
"Poppy seeds. I'll get some poppy seeds and deliver them to the elders." Puddlepaw replied. "Hopefully that will help." Puddlepaw grabbed the seeds and set off to the elders den. "I just hope they don't stare." She whispered to herself.
Moonberry grabbed some dandelion leaves and ran up to Puddlepaw, "This will help the calm down," she says passing the leaves. She walks to the apprentice den, they were all clear, so we're the Warriors and deputy and Redstar. Moonberry quickly remembered to check Firepaw, he was awake.. "Eat this and try to sleep naturally," she says passing the catmint. She goes to the prey pile, it has half empty, but she just saw Dustclaw and a couple other cats go out of a hunt.. She grabbed a fish and carried to Firepaw, "Eat this to help with the taste of catmint," she says
Day after day went by, and the same routine happened. Heal someone, and be stared at. It wasn't very fun. Soon three quarters moon went by, and her eye was supposed to be healed in a moon. One quarter moon, and then her eye should be healed. She wanted it to heal very bad now, the stares were becoming unbearable. Everyday she applied celandine, but it didn't make time go by any quicker. Her eye was definitely healed, but it still wouldn't open, so she still got stares. More and more now she was flying out in the sky just so she could get away from the stares. One quarter moon. That was it, just wait one more quarter moon. That was it.
Firepaw slowly got worse and worse. "Puddlpeaw can I talk to u?" Moonberry asked her.
"Sure, what cha' need?" Puddlepaw asked.
Moonberry looked around," Into the den," she says she walks in the den, Firepaw was by the stream resting, "I got a future vision, it was of a battle, and battle so horrible, against all clans, lots of loss blood, during leaf-bare also, which seems really rare, I'm planning to tell RedStar, I just wanted to tell u first,"
"Okay" Puddlepaw meowed. She didn't really care. She didn't feel like caring. She just wanted her eye back to normal.
  Soon it was night, and Puddlepaw laid down in her nest to rest. (Lol that rhymes) Her eye fell shut and she slept. Moonberry looked at Puddlepaw, this seemed unlike her, she knew what would cheer her up, but first she need to talk to RedStar. She walked up to his den and makes sure no one is around

Dreams came back, and Windrunner stood beside her, guiding her through a snowy forest. They walked in silence until they came to a clearing. The snow stopped, and a single snowflake fell down from the sky and landed across the clearing. Windrunner silently whispered to her, even though Pudllepaw was pretty sure no one else was around. "You want your eye healed correct?" He asked. Puddlepaw nodded her head violently. "Okay then", he whispered. "You will trade your wings for your eye." Puddlepaw flinched. Trade her wings?! No way! But then again...the sooner her eye was healed, the better. So she accepted. "Fine. But I want full guarantee of my eye. So give it to me now." She meowed. "Okay then," he replied." You will wake up and have it back." he replied. Her wings faded away, and everything glazed over.
Moonberry went up to RedStar, he woke up, "Moonberry, it's late," he says. Moonberry sighed, "This is important I saw future vision, it was a battle in leaf-bare, with all four clans, lots of blood loss," She says RedStar facial expression changed "We'll talk about it in the morning,"
Moonberry shook her head, "You see that's the thing, I'm taking Puddlepaw to a special place," She says RedStar sighs, "When you return," Moonberry nods and heads off the den, she was shocked to Puddlpaw's wings gone.
Puddlepaw woke up and automatically checked her wings. They were really gone! Now, the wings were gone, was her eye open? She scrambled out to the pool to see if her eye was open. It was healed. She wasn't eyeless anymore! Now she wouldn't get weird stares. But, her eye was different. Deep purple, with two white snowflakes. It was beautiful though. She's just be one of those pretty cats with different colored eyes. She padded off to go find Moonberry, happily thinking to herself everything would be alright.
Moonberry grabbed traveling herbs she also grabs two mice, and carries it to the den
Puddlepaw found Moonberry in the medicine den with the traveling herbs. "Moonberry!" She meowed," My eye is healed! Wait...what are you doing with those traveling herbs?" She asked.
Moonberry sighed, "Well every medicine cat apprentice must make this journey, by them slef and it's a days worth coming and leaving, your going to the Old Oak Tree, and getting a herb, called Nightlock, but whatever you do, don't eat it or put it in your mouth, it'll kill you before you could finish chewing understand?" She says. "Ad congrats on your eye."
"Okay! Isn't it so pretty now! Purple... I like it." She meowed admiringly. "See look!" She said as she showed Moonberry. Her carefreeness didn't last too long though, when she figured out what it meant.
Moonberry smiled, "Take these two mice and few tracking herbs, you'll be back in time for the Clans Meeting," she says. "And it's very pretty, be careful."
"Okay" she replied, and set off into the woods. She wandered around the forest for a while, searching for the Nightlock. She finally found the tree and searched the area. Eventually she found the nightlock. "Ah-ha!" She meowed. She delicately picked it and wrapped it in leaves. After it was all wrapped up, she took off into the dark forest. It was night by now, and the fog seemed as if it were moving around, following her. Puddlepaw shivered at the sight and walked a bit slower. The moon shone through the trees, and just as Puddlepaw stopped to get a drink from a small pool, a cat appeared. Puddlepaw's eyes went wide, and her pupils narrowed. She unsheathed her claws and backed up. "W-Who are you?" She meowed shakily, as the figure came closer.. and closer.
Moonberry sighed she walked up to RedStar, "She is getting the berries, I remember getting those berries, such a horrible berry it is, what are we going to do? It's almost leaf-bare, the herbs will slowly begin to die, if I'm going to collect enough for the battle I'm gonna need at last three patrols," she says
RedStar sighs, "Ok, take whoever," he says. Moonberry gives a sour face and walks away, she gathers six warriors, she leads them to a cobweb spot, then, Firepaw's mentor, Berrytail opens his mouth, "Why can you get Puddlepaw to do it?" Moonberry hisses, "She is on a journey, one that is more important than you think, and if I were you I would help," she says
Moonberry and the others collected lots of cobwebs and goose grass.
Puddlepaw couldn't back up anymore, the pool was barely touching the back of her paws. The cat walked closer until she was about a foot away. "Puddlepaw." She meowed, staring at Puddlepaw. "I am Owlfrost." She whispered. Puddlepaw stood still. Who was this mysterious cat? "I have come to tell you your prophecy Puddlepaw." She meowed. Her eyes seemed to be burning into her pelt, even though they looked as cold as ice. She padded forward until she was nose to nose with Puddlepaw and pushed Puddlepaw into the cold pool of water. Puddlepaw's vision blurred and she saw a prophecy. She saw her new eye, so beautiful! The snowflakes in her eye actually started to fall, and the picture panned out. The snowflakes were falling from the sky and cats were battling down below. Blood was dying the snow red, and more and more cats kept joining the feirce battle. In the battle she could see herself, standing far from the chaos. And by her side sat Owlfrost. Owlfrost's voice echoed through the forest. "Snow in the eye, it will fall from the sky." It repeated over and over, till evrything blurred. Puddlepaw scrambled out of the pool and blinked her eyes. Owlfrost was gone, and Puddlepaw gasped in horror as a snowflake flew down and landed quietly on the ground in front of her, melting into the soft ground. 
Moonberry organized the herbs they collected, two days pasted, Puddlepaw should be returning soon, she hoped Puddlpeaw didn't have any trouble with the Nightlock
Snow was now falling rapidly, and Puddlepaw raced through the trees to get back to camp. She had to get to Moonberry. She had to. Her paws were bleeding, and the nightlock threatened to fly out of the leaves at any second. She squinted as the wind blew snowflakes into her eyes and ran even faster. Trees were beginning to become more familiar and she recognized the scent of familiar cats. Camp was close. Just a little farther. She burst through the entrance and shot into the medicine den. "Moonberry!", she meowed eagerly,"You have to help! There's a new prophecy!"
Moonberry looked around the elders were startled, "Puddlepaw, what is it?" She asks, she collects the Nightlock, and rewraps it with leaves, "Tell me inside the den," she says. Carefully carrying the leaf bag of Nightlock
"A- A cat..she told me a prophecy it was this. Snow in the eye, it will fall from the sky.", she meowed. "Cats were fighting.. and there was so much snow. It seemed as if it would never end. And now snow is falling outside...' She said.
Moonberry nodded," I've seen the fighting but not the snow, go tell RedStar, we must prepare for a storm," she says.
It was gloomy day. The snow didn't stop, and it seemed as if it never would. A mysterious cat strolled into the camp, acting as if she had no care in the world. She walked past all the snarling cats, and padded into the medicine den. "My name is Owlfrost.", she meowed. "And I wish to talk to Puddlepaw. I will either way, so, Puddlepaw, please come with me." Owlfrost acted as if she ruled the whole den, she grabbed Puddlepaw and dragged her to the back of the den.
Moonberry wondered if Owlfrost recognized her, "Owlfrost? Is it you? After all these times? I still remember our adventures as kits... And ok I understand, treat her nicely, she takes after her father, Windrunner, do you remember? He was also a good medicine cat, and a mentor," Moonberry says she sighs and walks back to camp. Puddlepaw saw Owlfrost in front of her, and Moonberry sitting beside her. "So here's my little secret to you. First, here's this."she meowed as she handed a deep purple gem on a chain to Puddlepaw. "W-Why did you give me a collar?! I don't want cats to think I'm a kittypet!" Puddlepaw meowed anxiously. "Oh don't worry hun, it's not a collar, it's just a -ahem- well...you will find out soon enough. Now for the second secret- I'm your mother.."she whispered to Puddlepaw as she sprouted wings, and flew off into the snowy sky.
While Owlfrost was talking to Puddlepaw, Moonberry went to talk to RedStar, "It's starting, I must speak at the meeting," RedStar nods, "We leave shortly, where is your apprentice?" He asks. Moonberry sighed, "Speaking to an old friend , she'll be back before the meeting." RedStar nods, Moonberry goes back to her den, Firepaw, finally beginning to heal, was awake, snacking on half of a mouse. She went to the Nightlock, "I can't believe this," she says. Moonberry took the berries she grabbed a few holly berries, not putting them in her mouth, she grabbed a rock, and dropped it on the berries it mushed the Nightlock and Holly berries together. She took a leaf and scared the scraps on the the leaf, handing the mini basket in the den. She went to wash her paws on the stream, she made sure all of it got off her paws
Puddlepaw carefully put the charm on, and set off to find Moonberry. She finally got back to the medicine den, and walked in to find a basket with the nightlock in it, she wanted to touch it, but she decided to leave that to Moonberry.
Moonberry sighed, "Welcome back Puddlepaw," she meows with a smile. She sorts out a bunch of herbs," It's getting cold, get ready, we're speaking at the meeting, with all of the clans," she says
"Ooh tonight's the gathering? Yay! I wanna say hi to Gingerfeather! She just became the medicine cat in Windclan! I will get to go right?", Puddlepaw meowed happily.
Moonberry smiled,"Yes your going," she says. "Let's go," she says. They followed PineClan to the Crystal Rock , when that got there WindClan was there and ShadowClan was slowly arriving. Moonberry noticed a old cat named Nightshade, was standing by WindClan's leader, PebbleStar, she filled with fear, he was a harsh cat, she figured out NightSjade was the deputy. She sighed and relaxed, and watched RedStar, PebbleStar, and the leader of ShadowClan, GreyStar climb onto the rock.
RedStar noticed RiverClan was late," Where is RiverClan?" He asks. PebbleStar, leader of WindClan, stepped forward they shared border lines, "They'll be late, they had a accident with Twolegs," she says. RedStar nods. PebbleStar keeps going, "Our medicine cat has pasted, but our medicine cat apprentice, Gingerpaw, has became Gingerfeather and is serving as our new medicine cat," she says. "And two new kits were born, Shadekit and Dustkit." GreyStar stopped forward,"We have two new apprentices, Firepaw and STRAWpaw, and three new warriors, Bumblebee, Beetail and Blossomheart," he says.
RedStar stepped up, "I'm having my medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice speaking tonight," he says. Moonberry begins walking to the rock, she stops and waits for Puddlepaw to catch up
Moonberry and Puddlepaw climbed onto the rock, she sighed," Hello I'm Moonberry," she looks at Puddlepaw,
"And I'm Puddlepaw!" Puddlepaw mewed happily.
Moonberry smiled, "Most time medicine cats don't share prophesies, but this is important, Puddlepaw and I both saw a vision," she began, "There was-" her voice cracked, "Was-" it cracked again
Puddlepaw looked over anxiously at Moonberry. What was the matter? She should probably help her out. "Heh, there was a....", but before she say anything her head started spinning and she fell down. All she saw was all the cats looking up in confusion as she feinted on the Crystalrock.
Moonberry voice came back," I'm sorry for embrassing PineClan, but there was a vision, I'm guessing StarClan wishes for us not to share, but there will be a stor-" her voice cracked, she picked Puddlepaw up by scruff and carried her to the audience. RedStar dismissed PineClan, so did the others, RiverClan never showed up. She then remembered seeing water in her first vision, meaning RiverClan was planning a sneak attack, but where? She licked Puddlepaw, wakeing her up, "We need to get back to camp, the battle has started."
Puddlepaw slowly came back to her senses. "W-Wahat battle? Uh...Oh! Oh! Okay then! Quick lets get back! Cats were already scattering, because just as Moonberry had said, cats could be heard fighting in the distance. Puddlepaw raced back to the camp with Moonberry. Riverclan had just ambushed their camp, and many nests were strewn about the ground. Thankfully all the herbs were fine, they hadn't messed with the medicine den, but a battle between the two clans was raging out in the clearing. Moonberry prepared som herbs, and Puddlepaw ran out into the clearing. Ah- no she wasn't going to fight, but she did want to. But that was not her job, so she dragged the wounded cat into the medicine den. The cat who was wounded was Rainwhisker, a young warrior. His belly had been slashed open and there were small bite marks scattered everywhere else. Blood was flowing out, so they quickly adhered some cobwebs and a couple other herbs. Puddlepaw glanced outside, the battle was still raging, but it almost seemed like the crowd was becoming smaller. Puddlepaw really hoped it was because Riverclan was retreating. Their stock in herbs was low, so they couldn't do as well as usual. So if Riverclan would just go away, that would've been great. And just as Puddlepaw wished this, Riverclan started running out of the camp, bolting back to their own clan, or perhaps, to start a fight with another clan. Either way, Puddlepaw was just glad it was over.
Moonberry sighed she closed her eyes, Raintail's kits were left untouched but Raintail wasn't, "Ok, I'm put some snow on Rainwhisker, and I'll take care of Raintail," she says. She saw Raintail's wounds, she wasn't going to make it. But she's had to try, she out snow on the wounds, after goose grass and cobwebs, but Raintail kept bleeding, "Who attacked you??" She asked.
"NightShade," she whispered taking her last breath. Moonberry's eyes watered she laid by her sister, she felt like she didn't try enough, she looked at Rainwhisker, the father of Raintail's kits, "We have to be sure he lives," she says
Puddlepaw looked outside. It was raining. Usually she loved rain, but right now it only seemed to make the day even gloomier. Puddlepaw gathered up snow and kept replacing the red snow with fresh white, but each time, the snow kept turning blood red. Rainwhisker had to stay alive, for the sake of his kits. Raintail had just passed to Starclan, which made the day even worse. Rainwhisker started to stir, but Puddlepaw lulled him back to sleep, because she knew he wouldn't be able to take the horrible news quite yet. He would just stress himself even more and lose more blood. He needed to rest.
Moonberry gave Rainwhisker a poppy seed, he ate it and fell into a deep sleep, she walked to exit of the den, but didn't exit, she watched it rain, the rain turning into sleet, and sleet turning into snow, it was now snowing again
Puddlepaw stared out at the grey sky. Snow fell infinitely from the clouds. Puddlepaw laid down, and noticed that her amulet thing was glowing. She jumped back up, why was it glowing?! She called Moonberry over and showed her. The two stared at it for what seemed like hours, till Puddlepaw looked up. The moon was out, so she decided she should probably rest. She laid back down and closed her eyes. Owlfrost came to her in her dreams, but it was not to carry good news. It was about the prophecy. "Snow in the eye, it will fall from the sky..." Owlfrost meowed. Yes, that was he prophecy, but then Owlfrost continued on. "Evil shall die, but change come to thy, for in this fight, there is fur black as night." So now there was more to the prophecy. And it didn't sound good... Puddlepaw woke up, but she couldn't decide whether to tell Moonberry or not. She decided she would, prophecies were meant to be shared. So when Moonberry finally opened her eyes, Puddlepaw started to tell her about the prophecy. But it happened again. Her voice cracked- it was just like at the gathering. So the prophecy was obviously meant for only her. But what could it mean?!
Moonberry sighed,"Raintail died because of Nightshade, I can't let her die in vain, yes I understand that deaths happen, but I can't  handle it."
"Yeah.." Puddlepaw replied gloomily. "I- I wish I could tell you about the rest of the prophecy, but you saw what happened..." Puddlepaw sighed and went outside. Snow was still falling, of course, and the camp was in slow recovery. New nests were being constructed, because the old ones had been trampled upon. So besides that, everything seemed normal. But then her amulet started glowing again. She took no notice of it this time though, last night when it glowed it was harmless, so why wouldn't it be now? Just as she was headed back to the den, the already dark sky seemed to get darker. Maybe the amulet wasn't as harmless as she had thought. She ran into the medicine den and peered out. It was just as she had sadly expected, another clan had attacked. Thankfully, they were more prepared with herbs this time, so that fact comforted them. This time the Pineclan Warriors were prepared though, so it wasn't much of an ambush. This time, instead of Riverclan attacking, it was Shadowclan, led once again by Nightshade. Puddlepaw felt a growl rising in her throat when she saw the horrid cat. She knew he had something to do with the prophecy.Moonberry stopped Puddlepaw from attacking, "Stay back, he is after the medicine cats, without medicine cats, there is no healers to heal the Warriors, that's what he wants," she says
Puddlepaw sighed and sat down. "I wasn't going to attack, don't worry. I just really hate that cat.", she meowed. Puddlepaw stared at the ongoing battle. "Moonberry?", she asked," Could you teach me a couple of fighting moves? Just in case he attacks here?"
Moonberry looked around, "I'll teach you move my mentor taught, Windrunner," she says, "Its claw, duck, and get to the den,"
"Okay!" Puddlepaw meowed. "I'll start practicing." Puddlepaw smiled and ran to the back of the den. She practiced and practiced, and even made up some of her own moves. Soon she rested and went to the front of the den, looking out on the battle. Cats were starting to disperse, it looked as if Pineclan had beat Nightshade once more.
Moonberry watched the battle, ShadowClan was outnumbered, she looked around cats were leaving but NightShade was hiding, he slowly got closer to the nursery, she herd Cloudbelly Yelp, her kits were coming. Moonberry rushed over she she slide in front of Nightshade, "Leave the kits alone," she jumped, she swiped at Nightshade's legs, Nightshade fell, Firepaw, and Swiftpaw, Puddlepaw's adoptive brothers came they both attacked Nightshade, scaring him off. Moonberry sighed, she relaxed, Cloudbelly's kits were already born, she called Puddlepaw over, "Puddlepaw!" She yells. She grabbed a crow, giving to to Cloudbelly.
Puddlepaw came running over to find Cloudbelly with new kits. She started licking them the wrong way and gave some Cloudbelly some honey, just to distract her from the pain. Cloudbelly's kits soon found their way to their mother and started milking. Puddlepaw gave a few borage leaves to Cloudbelly to raise her milk, and went back to the den.
Moonberry stayed she wanted to here their names, "What are the names?"
Cloubelly pointed to kit that was squirming around still trying to find his way to Cloudbelly, Moonberry took her paw and scooted the kit close to Cloudbelly. "That is Icekit, a tom, next to him is his only sister, rest are all toms, Rainkit, named after Raintail, then this silly tom here is Runningkit, and this last quite small tom is Elfkit." Moonberry smiled, she walked back to the den, "Kits are healthy, three toms one she-cat,"
Puddlepaw smiled at the young kits. She had already given Cloudbelly the borage leaves, so she stayed just to admire their cute little faces. She was glad Nightshade had left the kits alone. Pineclan needed more warriors. Puddlepaw remembered that they needed some more herbs for other battles, so she said goodbye to Cloudbelly and went off into the forest.
Moonberry stayed, she looked at Rainkit, her fur was this shiny grey and her eyes her honey, just like Raintail's she sighed, she went back to the den where Raintail's kits, Hollykit and Frostkit are huddling around Rainwhisker. He seemed to live, he was slowly healing, she smiled, the kits would have a father, even though they are being made apprentices today, it was early morning, the ambush lasted through out the night, she knew cats wouldn't be in the spirit of going to a meeting, but these kits were protected by their mother who saved their lives. But the real question is will they burry Raintail tonight?
Puddlepaw finally found a good amount of herbs, so she decided to head back. But she thought she could hear someone talking in the distance, so she snuck through the bushes to the sound. Two cats were in the clearing, Rainbowheart and Nightshade. Puddlepaw gasped quietly. What were they doing? Puddlepaw almost yelped when Nightshade started angrily yelling at Rainbowheart. "I said tell me!" he yelled at Rainbowheart. "What's Pineclan's weakness?!" Rainbowheart backed up against a tree, and was looking up sadly at him. "I-I-I don't know! We-We don't have any weakness's.." she meowed. Nightshade glared angrily back at her. "Tell. Me. NOW!!!" He hissed at the top of his lungs. Rainbowheart was freaked out, so she tried to retaliate. "I told you mr. bossy pants! We don't have one!" Nightshade was already angered, but now he had lost all patience. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OUTTA YOU!" He yowled as he slashed out at her. Silence filled the clearing, and Rainbowheart's eyes went pale. She dropped    to the ground, breathing her last breath. Puddlepaw's eyes went wide. "R-Rainbowheart!" She yowled as she ran out of the bush to Rainbowheart. Nightshade stood there for a moment, surprised by the sudden appearance. But he went back to his senses, and anger filled his eyes. "Hey! What do you think your doing?!"he yowled. Puddlepaw backed up. She had forgot completely about Nightshade. "I will let you live, if you tell me what Pineclan's weakness is." he meowed. Puddlepaw knew she couldn't betray any secrets to the horrid cat, so she responded back,"No. We may have secrets, but they are our own personal information, so we will not tell you. " she meowed confidently. Nightshade narrowed his eyes. "Fine then. I'll just have to do the same thing to you." He said as he glanced at Rainbowheart. Puddlepaw silently gulped. Nightshade was a powerful cat, so she accepted the fact that she would probably be joining Starclan with Rainbowheart. She squeezed her eyes shut, and hoped it would be a quick death. Her fragile body shook violently as she felt teeth sink into her neck. Her eyes flew open, and the once beautiful blue eyes, faded to black. She slowly fell to the ground, and looking down, she saw her amulet glowing with intense light. With her few remaining moments, she looked down to see the wound, and it was weirdly fading to black. Then the black covered evrything, and she passed out.
Moonberry herd yelling she rushed over she turned to Nightshade,"What do you think your doing? Leave." NightSahde filled with anger. "No, go away you dumb kittypet."
Moonberry hissed she ran back to get help, she gabbed RedStar and took him to the scene
Nightshade hissed as Moonberry ran to get help, and ran off back to Shadowclan. Puddlepaw was carried back to camp and laid in the medicine den. She was still unconscious, and her fur was now black. The black around the wound had apparently spread, so now she was only recognizable by the amulet, which had stopped glowing, and had faded to a small light.
It was sundown when Puddlepaw finally woke up. Moonberry wasn't in the den, so she tended herself. First she placed some goose grass on the wound, and covered that up with cobwebs. Besides that she was surprisingly fine. She checked her amulet again, and saw it was at a dim light. Except, her fur was now black. Dead black. She remembered what happened before she feinted, the wound had spread black around it, and apparently spread. She figured Redstar would probably have a name changing ceremony.
Moonberry sighed, she walked up to Puddlepaw, "This is your choice, would you like to become a warrior apprentice
Puddlepaw jerked backward violently. "W- What?! Why would I want to be a warrior? I'm doing so well with my training! To be honest, I'm actually just waiting to get my full name. Of course, I won't be actual medicine cat for a long time..but yeah." she meowed. She was stunned, so was rambling on and on about random things. She finally realized what she was doing, and stopped.
Moonberry sighed, "I'll give u some time to think about it."
Puddlepaw was about to respond, when she could hear Redstar calling for a clan meeting. She sat down beside Moonberry, near the front, and waited for the others. "Good evening," Redstar welcomed them, "Earlier today, a tragedy happened. Rainbowheart was killed by Nightshade." All the cats gasped and started whispering to each other. "And not only was Rainbowheart killed, but Nightshade also landed a painful blow on our medicine cat apprentice, Puddlepaw." he meowed to the crowd. "Thankfully, she is doing perfectly fine, but some sort of magic made her fur change. So tonight we will hold a name changing ceremony for her, and afterwards, you may attend share tounges with Rainbowheart. Puddlepaw, will you please come up here?" he meowed. Puddlepaw slowly climbed up the Rock and stood beside Redstar. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for who she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Nightpaw."
The clan was cheering her new name, Moonberry smiled then returned to the den, she was proud of Nightpaw. But for some reason her head wasn't working, she knew why, she was still shocked about Raintail. "Before anyone leaves, Hollykit and Frostkit. come forward. Hollykit and Frostkit , you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Hollypaw and Frostpaw Your mentor will be, Echosong for Hollypaw and Swiftfeather for Frostpaw I hope Echosong and Swiftfeather will pass down all he and she knows on to you." He begun. " Swiftfeather and Echosong you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Whiskerheart and Ottertail and you have shown yourself to be honest and loyal Echosong  will be the mentor of Hollypaw, Swiftfeather you will be the mentor of Frostpaw I expect you to pass on all you know to apprentice's." He says. Everyone calls out Nightpaw, Hollypaw, and Frostpaw, but Moonberry still lied on the ground letting the cold snow fall on her back
Rainbowheart's friends and family were sharing tounges with Rainbowheart, and Nightpaw was getting used to her new name. Nightpaw. It was definitely different, but then again, now she was different too. She even felt different. But she felt pain too. She could have saved Rainbowheart. If she had leaped out a little before, Rainbowheart could've gotten away. Nightpaw wasn't even badly hurt somehow. She thought about that for a second. She wasn't even hurt, and she was but on the neck by one of the strongest warriors in the clans. It was a miracle that she lived, but even crazier that she lived and was barely even hurt. That couldn't just be a coincidence. She thought back to when Nightshade bit her, and the moments after that. She was bit, fell down, saw the amulet glowing, her fur turning black, feinting. The amulet glowing.... The amulet.. She finally realized what the amulet was for. "The amulet- It...It protects me!" she yowled. She had finally figured out the use of the amulet. It obviously didn't protect her from the side effects though, because the bitemark was still there, and her fur had turned black. Now she finally knew why Owlfrost gave her the amulet! She wanted to protect her.
Moonberry lied I'm her den, Rainkit was squirming around, away from her mother, "What is it?" She asks se then realizes that Rainkit couldn't talk then she began to pick up an awful scent, it was a fox, she put leaves to cover Rainkit's scent, "Fox!" She yowls, she runs to the nursery she was too late, Icekit and Elfkit were dead, Cloudbelly passed out. Runningkit was lying there mewing with fear as the fox approached, Moonberry leaped tackling the fox, she sighed her claws in the neck, then Swiftfeather rushed over to help Moonberry, the fox frees it's self, scratched Moonberry's tail, leaving a nasty scar, he left Swiftfeather alone, running out of camp and into ShadowClan territory. Moonberry grabbed Runningkit by scruff and took him to where Rainkit was. She then took a yarrow leave and put it on Cloudberry's nose, waking her up. Nightpaw was alerted by the racket in the nursery, so she padded in to find Icelkit and Elfkit dead. Her eye went wide. "Moonberry?! What happened?!" she meowed. Cloudbelly was just waking up, she had feinted by the looks of it. Poor Rainkit and Runningkit, they were the only kits left of Cloudbelly's litter. Nightpaw gave a sympathetic look to Cloudbelly, and went over to the kits to calm them down.
Moonberry got up, "I should of tried harder, I should of called for help." Cloudbelly whispers. "I don't want to see Runningkit or Rainkit, they'll just remind me of my mistake." She says Moonberry was shocked
Nightpaw stared at Cloudbelly. "Like..ever?" she meowed quietly. "W-who will take care of them?" Nightpaw paced back and forth. If Cloudbelly didn't want her kits, who would take care of them?
. Moonberry was shocked. "I guess Nightpaw and I will raise them."
"Uh..okay." Nightpaw said hesitantly. "I guess that would work."
Moonberry sighed, "No one else will take them." She says. She picks Runnjngkit up by scruff and signals Noghtpaa to do the same. She carries him inside the den.
~ End of Roleplay~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 504 24
The owl calls again... Owlkit's birth was unexpected, and her life almost ended before it began but despite the odds, she survived to become a SunCla...
1.4K 60 27
Nightkit, born and treated as an outcast from MistClan, is finally driven to the edge after battle ensues both around her and internally. She decides...
168 11 8
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨.. 𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦...