His Luna

由 creamy_cheese

(COMPLETED) (Highest rank #7) We stared at each other. My palms starts to sweat. My heart was beating fast. I... 更多

⇒ prologue
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
A/N
9th
10th
11th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
A/N
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st
32nd
33rd
34th
35th
Note

12th

3.5K 111 2
由 creamy_cheese

Preesaun

"Hi! Im Meghann!" I look at the girl smiling widely at mse.

"Uhmm, say what do you need?" I asked, not being rude or something.

"Hey!" I look around to see Johnna, waving her hand.

"Hey cousin! Long time no see!" That Meghann girl. Said. Oh so they were cousin!

"Hey, This is Preesaun, the Luna!" Johnna said, and I just chuckled.

"Oh my gosh! So your Preesaun, Grei's Mate?" She asked, and I just nod. I gave her my friendly smile.

"So, please. Come in. We're not having dinner yet. So if you like.." I trailed, and she just nod.

***

I was currently Texting Cameron, while Johnna and Meghann, busy chatting at each other.

Hey, how are you?

Sending...

Hey, Im okay. I really miss you..
-My Alpha

Am I really that obssessive? Hmm, I don't think so..

Me too..

Sending.. Done

I need you to say it, that you miss me too.
-My Alpha

I chuckled, at his text.

"What are you laughing about? Mind sharing it with us?" Johnna asked, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"My business to take care. Paws I off." I said.

"If you say so, Luna.." They both chuckled at her statement.

I once again, rolled my eyes at her.

Sorry, it took me so long. Well Johnna and her cousin were my company tonight. And I really really miss you that damn much..

I send it without hesitation.

Should I go to your place, right now?
-My Alpha

Dont be silly! Your busy with some of your priorities..

Your my priority, you know that.
-My Alpha

Was all he said, and he called me. I quickly answer it.

"You know, if you want me to be there, I can always go back there anytime I wanted to" He said, before I can even say Hello.

"What if I said yes?" I challenge him, and was waiting for his answer.

"Then yes it is" he said, and hang up.

Wait what?! Was he even serious?! He knows that he can't be here, just because of me!

***

I was now pacing back and forth. Is he serious like serious-serious?!

"Hey what's wrong?" Johnna asked as she sits on my bed.

"Uhh, I challenge Cameron..To be here, minutes ago.. And he siad yes he's going here. Oh my gosh! Is he even serious?!" I exclaimed as I grabe a hanful of my hair.

"You know. Your way to exaggerated! But there is one thing I wanna tell you. He won't regret of what he will do..or say. He didn't ever regret about you.."

***

I woke up, because of a hand stroking my hair.

I open my eyes, and soon it widens.

"Oh my gosh! So your being serious!" I said, as soon as I saw Cameron sitting on my bed.

"For you my Queen" he said, and smiled.

Gosh!

I hug him.

"You know that I really miss you.." I mumbled, as I smell his intoxicating scent!

"Yeah I know" he said, and I look at him in the eyes, and it turn into gold. It's mesmerizing.

Without even thinking, I kiss him.

***

"Good morning! Rise and shine!" I squint my eyes, seeing Johnna in bath robe.

I shot up from bed, and yawn.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 5:30 AM. So I heard Grei was here last night. What happened?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Your using protection?" She quickly add, and I choke at my own saliva.

"Go..get me..water!" I Shriek.

"Here!" I quickly drink it. And sigh.

"Your crazy! We didn't have sex! Gosh!" I shouted.

"But your glowing!" Blood rushes to my cheeks.

"Im going to go shower!" I quickly said, as I went in the bathroom.

"Soon! I'll let you spill your beans!" She shouted and I just chuckled.

***

"So what are your schedules for today?" Johnna asked, as she sips her frappé.

"Uhmm, this morning I had English, and Science. And I don't know about later" I said, as I took a slice of my blueberry cheesecake.

"So mind telling me, when did Grei leave?" She asked, looking around.

"Around 3 AM..." I mumbled. Gosh, it felt like ages!

"Hey why are you sad?" She asked as she holds my hand.

"It's about Cameron-"

"Hey John!" I look around seeing Meghann waving her hands.

"Hey.." I mumbled.

"Hi! Preesaun! So...oh why are you sad?" She asked as she sits beside Johnna.

"Well..." I trail.

"Wanna go, around. Talk about it?" She asked, and I glance at Johnna and she just sighed.

"Yeah..sure" I said, not really sure about it. Like com'n I barely know her!

***

"So, I uhh, Actually it's quite akward really" I said, and face palm.

I look at her after a minute, and saw that glint in her eyes. It shows anger.

What's wrong with her?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

We're in the girls CR, and I noticed that she locked it after we enter. Strange.

"Let's get to the point. You stay away from Cameron, okay?! Don't ever come near him, because I'm his mate. Just me!" She shouted, and my jaw dropped at her statement.

What the? Did she just called my mate, Cameron? I thought it was only me.

"And why should I?" I asked, anger started building up inside me.

"Because his mine" she said, and I growled at the word mine.

"You know what, I'm his mate, and only me. Get it? We're destined for each other, so please fuck off!" I said, as I glared at her.

"You know, I can kill someone else, if you won't stay away from Cameron." She said, as she look at her nails.

My eyes widened.

"Don't kill someone else just because you thought, Cameron was yours!" I shouted. She must be crazy! Desperate even!

"Oh honey. I can, if I want" she said, and seconds later she's out of my sight.

She's crazy, and I think she can't kill someone else, right?

I just sighed and didn't think about it.

"She'll not gonna kill someone when she's in her right mind.."

---
I see your true color shining ~ Hahaha! Meghann is a bitch! So anyways, 12th is here, so hope you like it! 😉😘

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

144K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
34.1K 1K 34
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
2.9M 95.1K 69
| MATURE CONTENT | "You are fuckíng mine. Do you understand that?" That harsh growl echoed in my head.. His words scarring my mind. I could feel the...
1.6M 2 1
PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!!!------------- ------------------------------------------------- ebook and paperback! ILY ALL !!💞💞💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 "Is the big...