Entertainment, Ideas, and Ran...

By harry3

BORED? Check this out! Not only does this include totally random, funny, short stories that make no sense it... More

20 Things to do When You're Bored.
Random Joke Page (With Quite a Few Riddles) *Clean*
Youtube/Movie/Book Recommendations
Impossible Quiz
Need ideas? Here you go! (Mostly for Romance Books)
How to Avoid Answering Awkward Questions
Interesting, Random Facts...
Ideas for Names!!!!
The Daring Challenges
Laundry Facts You Never Knew!
Life Changing or Significant Questions to Think About
Pet Peeves
Plot Generators

Awkward Moments...

125 6 1
By harry3

- When the "after" picture looks worse than before.

- You don't realize it's your friend's birthday when you see them until you go home and check your Facebook.

- When you call out to someone you know... only to realize they weren't who you thought they were.

- Your family calls you by your embarrassing nick-name in public.

- When your brother answers the phone in an accent and tells whoever called that "we do not sell pizza!"

- Someone thanks you for something you didn't do...

- Your private journal accidentally gets published world-wide.

- When you spell "akward" wrong.

- You put a cup of what you think is sugar into your brownie mix… but upon tasting the finished product realize that it was salt.  

- Someone you don’t know very well comes up to you and says, “Let’s have a heart to heart.”

- Riding a bicycle while wearing a skirt to church when the wind is blowing like crazy.

- Answering a question confidently in class only to get it wrong.

 More will come later! Comment with ideas or experiences!!! And yes, some of these have actually happened to me... ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 7 198
Hello! Thank you for stumbling along my daily diary, I hope you stay to have a look around \(^ω^\) This is a diary of my life from 1st January-25th...
254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
365 17 15
COMPLETED Summary: Amy Lugbill decides it's time for a change. She's tired of being huddled in her house when everyone else has already moved on. An...
1.3K 104 37
Completed DISCLAIMER: This guide may end you in the following situations- falling in love, finding your long lost cousins, make new friends, make you...