Pole loving ~A Kirko bangz lo...

By Fashionkilla

Jasmine smith has been thru alot in her life . Everyone she loves seem to leave her. Now she has to deal with... More

Pole loving ~A Kirko bangz love story~
Chapter 1❤
Chapter2
Chapter3❤
Chapter4
Chapter5❤
:) CAST CALLL
Chapter6
Chapter7❤
Chapter8
Chapter9❤
Chapter10
Chapter11❤
A/n
Chapter 12
Read my story
Chapter 14
Show me some love

Chapter13❤️

1.4K 43 8
By Fashionkilla

Kirk p.o.v

I stared at yasmine as i thought about how much she looks like me. "kirko why tf you keep looking at yas like tht?" Jasmine point at yasmine. " jasmine is yasmine my daughter"? I looked up at jas as she started to get teary eyed. "Yes she is, i had her after you so called 'died".

"Kirk why did you leave us, you hate me dont you"? jasmine covered her face with her hand. "I dont hate you, i left because someone was plotting against me and someone told the cops on me". I kissed jasmine with so much passion i missed her so much but i didnt know how i was going to tell her i got someone else pregnant. Jasmine i love you so much and i had people watching over yall. That time when you went to go get Andre , i was the one that saved you from getting raped. I grabbed jas cheek and kissed her soft juicy lips.

I climbed ontop of her and slowly pulled off her jeans. I kissed on her neck and whispered "have my baby, baby" After i laid her down and pulled her panties off and i rubbed her pu__y . She shivered from my cold touch, I gently kissed on her neck. I slide off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers. Jasmine was already undressed and staring at me.

I slowly slid inside of her warm cave , I missed everything about her. From her looks, her body, to her attitude. She always had that warm gushy good ish if you know what i mean. It made me wanna cum instanly but i held out for 2 hours.

I smiled as I watched her sleep ,I slid out of bed and went to check on the kids. After that I got a phone call from this bitch that i used to mess with while i was in hid. She goes by the name of Tay but her real name Tasia .She is a yellow bone , pretty hazel eyes , nice shapee , mid-length dark brown curly hair. I must say she was sexy af but she didnt have nothing on my baby.

I only fucked with her because she got some good head and she smuggles my drugs for me.

📱Phone convo📞

Tay: Hay babe

Me: what you need tay?

Tay: Well ZAMN nigga i just cant call my nigga to see what he on

Me: cut the bs and tell me wussup , do u got my ish?

Tay:*sighs yea i got it , come get it ight? *hangs up

End of convo

Tay pov

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 813 26
You have to read and find out because her life is hard to describe.
808 20 14
What goes around comes back around and hits you like a bitch right? After nearly a year Jasmine and Derek go through a lot of problems as newly weds...
16.9K 1.3K 48
Things don't seem to settle for Nora. She is back but it doesn't feel the same, it never did. But she needs to handle it anyways. She needs to deal w...
17.8K 861 22
There's only new troubles brewing for Trey and Angelic. Happily ever after just doesn't seem to exist, even after all that they have gone through. An...