Sold To A Beast

By Jordan_Chapman

Please enjoy! *EDITING* Instagram is: queen.chappi Snapchat is: jordan.chapman2 Mature content She didn't wan... More

Sold To A Beast
Home
Before The Rainbow
Breakfast with Beast
Unicorns
Apologizes
My Favorite Food
Promise?
One More Bullet
Like Riding A Horse
Homosapien
Experiment
Battle Moves
Blood Moon
Wait
What I Want
Moon
Pack Mates
Hormones
Training
Our Bond
Periods
Intruder
Heart Beats
Heart & Blood
Challenging A Luna
Mr. & Mrs Blood
Cain Wilson
Sins
Roses Are White
Luna's Ceremony
The Start
Awake & Alone
Don't Lose Hope
The Luna I Am
No More Crying
You Can't Break Me
Headstrong
Our Infinity
Grief
Freedom
Living Again
Again & Again & Again
Deal
Love Over Life
Father & Son
Suffocation
Salvation
Overdue
Delicate Goodnight
Something New
Suprise
Flashback
Family Reunion
Gone Crazy
Healing
Too soon
Not Enough Time
What I Deserve
Our Future
Surprise! New Book!

Pardon Me

64.7K 1.8K 481
By Jordan_Chapman

Being sexy is all about your attitude, not your body type.
It's a state of mind, not appearance.

Emily's pov...

My heart could not be settled as it hammered harshly in my chest, caused merely by Andrew's presence and the happiness that gave me. We both longed for the time to hold and touch one another, Andrew resting his upper body against mine with his face buried in my neck. I could feel his breath fanning my skin, my fingers rubbing over his tattered body. I had noticed the wounds and new scars on his body, paining me to think he was hurting like that while he was away.

"Don't think about that." Andrew kissed my neck as a way to distract me, running his tongue over the skin before pulling lightly with his teeth. Like a deer in headlights, I was frozen by the pleasure of it, my mouth falling open to stop him but I couldn't mold the words into speech.

When I realized what he was doing a few heart beats later, I jumped to sit up, my hand going to wipe away the dampness. "Andrew! You can't just leave hickeys wherever you like!

He smirked, his eyes growing a little darker as they narrowed and he tilted his head to the side. "I can't?"

Stupid - horny, sexy old man.

Andrew lifted himself from the bed and looked down at his lap with a groan. His hand covered my eyes before I could notice his erection, the bubble of a chuckle filling his throat right next to my ear. "You're going to make me need a very cold shower."

I laughed, the sound foreign to me after not properly laughing for so long. It hurt too, but when Andrew smiled like that because of it, I couldn't help but give in. He rolled to the edge of the bed as he readied to go to the bathroom, my arms wrapping around his waist before he could completely get away from me. I was scared to let him go, not ready yet to pause our reunion.

"Emily - " Andrew groaned and leaned back into my hold, not giving in to me completely as he still waited to go.

"Hurry back, okay?"

Andrew nodded his head with a smile and lifted himself stiffly from the bed. He didn't bother closing the door all the way, leaving it slightly ajar so that the bathroom light peaked out into the room. I relaxed myself against the bed, eyes trained on the door as the sound of the bathtub filling peaked my interests.

That wouldn't be getting rid of his problem.

I closed my eyes and took some calming breaths, my heart definitely getting a workout from racing so much. Andrew returned to me alive and safe, I wasn't the only one relieved after seeing how the pack reacted to us being okay. I didn't want to think about what the outcome could've looked like if Andrew hadn't returned when he did. My skin crawled and I had to swallow the useless panic rising in me.

Things would be different now, better than before because Andrew and I trusted each other - and loved one another. We care about the pack, strengthening our bonds with the neighboring packs as well while we become one. I could feel the excitement already at what we would accomplish together, with this second chance.

"Emily!" Andrew's voice rose from the bathroom loudly, alarm rattling inside me at his tone, the sound of water still running caused me to climb off the bed quickly in fear that something was wrong. I pushed open the bathroom door, not aware of the force I put behind the push as it slammed into the wall behind it.

I flinched from the sound, mind focusing back to what had startled me in the first place as I searched for a breach or injury. "What's the matter?"

Andrew sat comfortably in the full bath, steam rising into the air while bubbles floated along the surface. He was fine, my stomach unknotting itself when Andrew offered me a sly smile, "You're not in here with me."

"I'm not sure taking a hot bath with me is going to fix your problem." I chuckled nervously, taking another step deeper into the bathroom since he wanted me to stay.

Andrew's face darkened a bit, the circles under his eyes looking a bit darker now with his wet hair. "Emily, I did not waste away my years in Hell - fighting the worst unimaginable things just so that I could return home for you to deny me." Andrew's daring glare on my face did something to my legs, making them walk forward shakily like he was pulling me. "Come get in this damn bath with me."

You were there - for years? Somehow I understood, without him explaining though I would still need it. I could tell he had been through a lot of pain, Andrew's tired face trying it's best to put on a show for me.

"Time works differently there. I was stuck for several years until I found a way out." Andrew didn't look like he wanted to talk about it with me, giving my vague details as I stood there numbly.

"It was over a week." I reflected on that time, sick and unhealthy, almost losing my life a couple of times because of how I neglected my health. I needed to thank and apologize to both Dameon and Gale for putting up with me. "It felt like an eternity."

"More reason to join me then, isn't it?" Andrew tossed some bubbles out of the bath as they flung in my direction, landing a bit from my toes. "I didn't put all of this fruity - bubbly shit in here for me."

I looked at my reflection disappearing under the steam, dried blood patching my body and clothes. I looked disgusting, grimacing down at myself and forgetting that Andrew was there for a second. "Maybe I shouldn't, I'm really gross and need to take a shower."

"Bring your ass here before I have to start counting." His arms were hanging along the edge of the tub, slightly pink from the temperature of the water. He looked at me, rolling his eyes with a sigh. "Please?"

I hesitated, his tone did something to my body while the look on his eyes continued to tease me. I pulled on the straps of my bra, tugging them off. "Don't look."

Andrew covered his eyes like a child would have, I could hear the grumble in his throat from me telling him what to do. Of course he couldn't let me have it my way completely. "Ten - nine - eight..."

I quickly undressed and climbed into the bath with him, sinking into the water right away. It was both painful and nice at the same time as the heat tore into my bruises and wounds. A soft gasp left my lips at the discomfort, flinching away after submerging myself completely.

Andrew removed his hands from his eyes, leaning forward to take hold of my knee and grab my attention. "Are you alright?"

I nodded my head and ran my hand over his. "I am now that you're back."

Andrew waited until I was comfortable before leaning back against his side of the tub, leaning his head back as he closed his eyes. I sank myself deeper, the water and bubbles climbing past my chin. I couldn't keep my eyes closed for too long, I was still exhausted from the night and days before but if I fell asleep I might drown.

A slight tap on my foot made me open my eyes right away, Andrew being the cause of it. I looked up at him, my eyes widening as I watched the water droplets roll down his exposed chest and abdomen. He was looking down at me, a smirk on his lips as he raised his eyebrows at my examination.

Oh sweet Jesus.

Andrew raised an arm from the edge of the tub and pointed at me, then scrunching his finger in the motion for me to come to him.

My heart felt like it was going to burst in my chest, beating so hard I was sure I could hear allowed instead of usually in my ears.

"Don't make me come over and get you." Andrew's eyes narrowed as he dared me to make him do it.

"Why?" I asked him, calling his bluff as I lowered myself into the water more. Andrew pulled on my ankle, making me sit up in alarm before he pulled me by the arms.

"What bluff?"

Andrew cradled me into his side, with his arm hooked around me I was practically being held. "You're so small, I worried you might actually drown."

I rolled my eyes.

Andrew's arm was holding me up by the thigh, he had never touched me this high on my leg before. I bit my lip at the sensation and turned my face into his chest. The motion gave me so much pleasure but I swallowed the feeling - wanting to talk with him during this time while we continued to recover.

"Will you talk about it with me?" I looked at his skin, his hold on me tightening slightly at the mention of it. That reaction meant probably not, but I worried about him keeping it from me. "Ever?"

Andrew's jaw flexed, silent for a few seconds before turning and planting a kiss against my hair. "It's not pleasant."

It might scare you.

His thoughts rang louder than his words, his true concerns coming to the surface as he was overwhelmed with the experience. I brushed his arm with my fingers, wanting to comfort his worries. "You can count on me to listen."

Andrew rewarded me with a soft smile and a chuckle, holding me a little tighter as he leaned some of his weight against me. "There isn't any flames if you're imagining any, though there is this scalding heat - constantly. It's also dark and you're alone for the most part."

I appreciated the imagery I received from his description of Hell, though I was really wanting to hear about his experiences. Andrew had blocked his mind from mine, refusing to let me see the memories.

"And the deal?"

Andrew hadn't realized I had heard that part when we were still in Cason's office, his eyes widening a bit in surprise when he looked at me. "Do you not want me to know?"

"I don't want you to look at me differently." Andrew closed his eyes at the memories, determined that what he had gone through would affect the way I would view him. "It hurts to talk about."

I wrapped my arms around his side as best as I could, kissing his skin because it was hurting me to see him this disturbed. "You don't have to say anything, I'm here."

We sat in the warmth and silence for a bit longer, Andrew trying to distract himself by brushing his fingers over my skin and I knew he was battling with what to tell me. I would sit with him like this for however long we needed to, if that would make it easier for Andrew to feel better.

"I had to overcome a lot of my traumas and fears to get out." Andrew said suddenly, his chest falling as he relaxed a bit after releasing it. He shook his head, "I don't think I can say it."

I found myself leaning up from my seat in the water after looking at his pained face for far too long. I didn't care if the water or bubbles hid my skin anymore as I softly kissed Andrew's lips. He was surprised for a moment before his body gave in and his mouth moved against mine. My hands caressed his face as I noticed his tired eyes soften, a hum rolling off my tongue before we pulled away.

"If it's too much for you to say, you can always think it." Andrew and I held eye contact until he wrapped both of his arms around me, resting my face against his side. I closed my eyes and tried to see into Andrew's memories again. He let me, still having control over what he showed me and for how long.

Images not belonging to me filled behind my closed eyes, my mind diving into them until I was standing next to Andrew in a very dark place. He held my hand here and walked us along slowly, the bodies of others laying around us before disappearing after we passed. I had only recognized Cain and Brooklyn, but with the similar features and appearances of the other two - I could assume who they were.

I could hear Andrew take a sharp breath of air from beside me in the bath, almost pulling me from my concentration so that I could check on him. Instead, the soft cry of a baby faintly rang in my ears and Andrew and I stopped walking. The baby's dark hair was still stuck to it's skin in moisture, but I could see the resemblance between it and Andrew, unsure if the baby was supposed to represent him.

I dared forward, leaving Andrew's side as I ventured further into the darkness and closer to the baby. It's cries softened when I approached, eyes opening before wandering with uncertainty through it's limited vision. I realized who the baby was to him, to us. I looked back at Andrew who stood a few feet away from me, eyes meeting mine before they fell to the floor. I turned back to the baby, gasping in surprise as foam drizzled from it's purple strangled face.

I could hear my scream, jumping lightly because I wasn't the one who had made it as I watched a mirrored version of myself blame Andrew, screaming at him for the murder. My fate ended similar to the infant's, Andrew's hands going to either side of my head before he -

"Emily."

Andrew severed the connection between our minds after having shown me enough of it that he could stand. My eyes opened, the display of the bathroom was a big contrast compared to the bloody darkness from before.

"Emily?" Andrew had been calling out my name, the water rippling around us as he reached for me to hold in comfort. "I didn't want to do those things -" Andrew wouldn't meet my gaze, his face flushed as he kept his stare at the bathroom floor. His voice was solemn, mind consumed with the worst possibilities and somehow finding a way to ask for forgiveness. "I didn't want to become that monster. I know I can be better."

I shook my head, my eyes burning with tears from the sound of brokenness that filled his voice. "Andrew, you don't have to be better - you are better." I brushed his skin with my finger, his eyes closing in relief while his body completely limped under my touch as he released a strangled sigh. "I don't blame you for what you had to do in order to get back home, I know you better than to believe in something that didn't actually happen to us."

Andrew closed the distance between us, moving me to sit bare against his thigh before he pulled my arms to drape around his neck. I blushed at our closeness, the small scar painted on his lower lip suddenly against mine as we shared the buzzing numbness of electricity. He pulled me flush against him, neither one of us caring for modesty anymore when we were in the presence of the other.

I moaned against his lips when his hands gripped my hips firmly to keep me from moving, pulling on my bottom lip with his teeth until my mouth was open for him to invade, his tongue skimming mine. My stomach was lit with butterflies, Andrew turning away from me harshly to regain his control with a strained groan.

I brushed his damp curls from his eyes, watching how they opened at my touch and he gently leaned his back against the tub. I smiled at him reassuringly, feeling his warm skin underneath my touch. "I can't even begin to understand your suffering, and if I could I would take that hurting away from you." I kissed his forehead, his shoulders sagging as his eyes fluttered closed. "What I can tell you is that I am here for you now, loving you all the same and ready to be there with you to battle the next challenge."

Andrew hid his face in my neck to hide his blushing face, laughing lightly when I noticed his retreat. "How obedient of you, bunny." He was embarrassed, hiding away from me now so that I couldn't see the vulnerability. Andrew was thanking me in his own teasing way, not sure how he should react to my words.

He began to lift us from the bath, my arms and legs tightening around him as he carried us out of the bathroom. "The sheets will get damp." I warned him though he ignored me and continued to place me on the bed with a smirk, walking back into the bathroom to grab towels.

With his back exposed to me, I could clearly see his fresh scars clawing down his body and shoulders, even running low enough to coat his hips. My gaze lowered while I was already looking at him, a smile and a blush growing on my face while I studied his body.

What a cute little butt!

Andrew's head snapped back around, his eyebrows raised and eyes widened as he threatened for me to repeat myself. "What about my ass?"

My eyes widened in surprise that I had been caught, sure that I had grown at least a little bit stronger to keep my mind safe from Andrew. Oh shit. "Oh nothing."

Andrew returned to me with a towel wrapped around his waist and a couple of others in his hands for me. After handing me one to wrap around my body, Andrew stood over me with the other and began to towel dry my hair.

I laughed at the severe look of concentration plastered on his face, "What are you doing?"

"Drying my Luna's hair like the devoted Alpha I am." Andrew looked down at me with a growing smile, arching his eyebrow in question before asking, "Can I not?"

"Why?"

"It's cold in here, I can't risk you getting sick." Andrew continued, seeing as how I couldn't come up with a better argument. I would enjoy this for now, deciding that the only thing I would lose from this was my memory of how to breathe properly. No one had done this for me before, not offering to just because they wanted to. It made me feel happy to have someone like Andrew who enjoyed doing acts of service for others.

Treading even more blindly through love now, my face burned and I thanked the towel for being in my face at the time so Andrew couldn't see it. "You're a dork."

"A dork with a cute little butt right?" Andrew tossed the towel near the bathroom when he was finished, watching me run my fingers through my hair to untangle it.

"You can be my dork with a cute little butt." I winked with a laugh, Andrew growling playfully at my returned teasing as I stood from the bed and pulled away from him. Holding on to the towel around me, I sashayed around him, liking the way his eyes followed me to the closet.

As I was grabbing some undergarments and reaching for a soft shirt to sleep in, I could feel my body tense with vibration as his footsteps behind me fell at a determined pace.

He had just determined our fate for the night.

God help me.

"Oh you won't be needing those." Andrew said dangerously, his voice floating right above my ear while he stood behind me. His fingers danced on the edge of the towel before he gave it a slight pull, dropping to hang loosely in his hand. Andrew turned me around to face him, his eyes devouring me instantly and sending my emotions into chaos. "Not tonight."

Forgive me of my sins -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 2.6K 22
"You better find a way to run, princess. When I least expect it." Where pleasure isn't a sin, but a crime you have to run from. Eleanor wanted a vac...
289K 10.8K 90
Jade McManus is in a abusive relationship. What happens when she meets the very attractive Caleb Alexander. And what secerts are there to be uncovere...
7.4M 272K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...
25.7K 798 6
"๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ, ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’, ๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„" เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš๐Ÿ’Œ เผŠ*ยทหš ๐Ÿ’ เณƒโ€โžท ๐Ÿ’.เณƒเฟ heartbreak...