AIRHEAD

By VanoraRichie

More

Author's Note
CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST

Synopsis

85 4 0
By VanoraRichie

Lolly Shirman could care less about what people think of her.

Numbered at 116 in the infamous Scale, a hierarchical system established in every high school in which people are classified based on their popularity, physical appearance and intellect, ultimately to be shipped off to permanently work for multi-million companies after graduating college; that is, if you're lucky enough to be in the top 10 or as everyone would like to call them, the Elite.

She, with the outcasts call them a very different name: Airheads, albeit a very ironic title seeing as they are no way close to being one.
But selling yourself to the highest bidder is pretty much an airhead-kind of thing to do, so they stuck with it.

Lolly was a normal kid living a normal, carefree life.
That is until tragedy struck, making her contemplate on an idea she would never even think of when drunk.

Suddenly, her life will turn a complete one-eighty, forcing her to be something she always had been grown to hate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
45.8K 2.8K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
95.9K 332 13
As the title says
239K 7.1K 51
we young & turnt ho.