You Light My World (COMPLETED)

Av MrsStilesEnrique

Emily Carter, a 20-year old girl with a horrible life. She never knew anything about her parents but one thin... Mer

1. Emily
2.Julian
3. 'Hell'
5. Meeting Mr. Hot Guy
6.Rules
7. opening up to him
8. Julian
9. big mistake
10.confused
11. naked
12. love?
13. valentines day
question
14. moment ruined!
15. Mr. Nightmare
16. Getting married?
17.After the murder
18. Truth
19. the wedding
20. giving myself
21. two months' story
note
22. moving to the mansion
23. finding out
24. hurt and away
25. back home
26. mouth causes trouble
27. trouble with good ending
28. Father's day
29.happy ending
FINAL NOTE
note

4. Angel

11.8K 474 1
Av MrsStilesEnrique

Mrs. Armando's POV

   We were on our way back after dinner when i spotted a familiar figure at the bus stop. "Mr. Nelson (driver). Please stop the car."   "Honey, whats wrong?"    " Isn't that lady looks familiar. Look at her uniform."  I got down and approached her.It was..." Emily.." She was crying and she looked pale. "Mrs. Armando? W..what are y..you doing hh..here?"   " Well isn't it the only way to the mansion?"   " Oh.."   " Now tell me what happened to you. Why are you here?"

She told about what her uncle did and I was so furious. " We should report this Emily. What I feared had finally happened."   " No Mrs. Armando. Please.Let him be. One day he will learn his lesson." I sighed. I must do something. Oh i know! " Emily I have an offer for you. I want you to be my son's maid. You can stay at his apartment."  "Mrs. Armando why me?"  " because I trust you and your capability.Think about it. You can be free from your abusive uncle."  After a while, she slowly nodded.

" Thank you so much Mrs. Armando."    " Its ok honey. Now follow me. You can stay with Cathrine tonight. Tomorrow I will send youto my son's apartment early in the morning."  " Okay."

******************************

EMILY'S POV

" Oh my god Emily are you all right?"   " Yeah I am fine."   " Don't make me ask you twice lady. Spill it now."  I told her everything including Mrs.Armando's offer. She hugged me and soothed me when I cried. " Its ok Emily. You are free now. Just go. Plus you can enjoy the moving 'view' there." I hit her playfully and both of us went to bed. Sleep consumed me quickly as I was tired as hell. Thanks to Mrs. Armando. She is like an angel who rescued me. I will never forget her.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. SORRY FOR THAT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. DO VOTE. THANKS..:)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
138 33 13
Hi everyone! This story is about a girl who is kind, simple, loving, practical and bold. One who believes in right and wrong. For her no one is born...
Billionaire's wife Av Baby

Allmän skönlitteratur

511K 13.6K 51
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
72.5K 3.4K 48
He struggles with touch. She struggles with trust. How could these two, afraid of necessities of love, ever come to need each other? * * * Ulyssa...