Life goes on {HP Fanfic} (DIS...

By zephyr_ie

Life goes on.. even if the past fails us so many countless times we have to move on.... ... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1- THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER 3-THE ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 4-PARTIES AND SLEEPOVERS
CHAPTER 5- FIRE

CHAPTER 2-THE LETTER

16 1 0
By zephyr_ie

Ten years later....

(Sarah Pines)

"Sarah, Sweetheart! You're going to be late for school!" Mom yelled from downstairs
I groggily sat up and grabbed my glasses. I stared blankly at the window and thought about school. My mind wandered to some distant world, but Mom yelled again and snapped me back to reality. After realizing that mom might douse me in cold water, again. I dashed to the bathroom ASAP and bathed myself in a new record of three minutes with five minutes to spare.

I took an old black band shirt and covered it with an oversized black hoodie. I took out my distressed jeans, matched it all with my black converse, took my bags, and dashed to the bus. The bus stopped and opened the door and I went in. I sat at the front and slept until we arrived at school.

•~•~•

I met up with my best friends, Pam and Polly, in the empty band room
"Hey, Pines! How's the morning?" Pam greeted me cheerfully and followed by a creepy wide smile
"Great!" I said sarcastically
"How's the investigation?" She whispered in my ear.
"Still the same weather today, Pam," I said
"Good! I'll need the full report on the investi-" I clamped her mouth shut and I felt Polly's anger radiate.
"Will you two stop that investigation?!" Polly exclaimed in frustration
"Sorry." PAm and I murmured in unison
"Well, let's get a move on! We don't want to be late on a Monday!" Polly said like nothing happened while skipping out of the band room. Pam and I looked at each other and groaned.
The door opened and revealed Polly's head and said; "Hurry up slowpokes! Hurry!" Pam and I walked out of the quiet and peaceful band room to the noisy and crowded hall.

As usual, Polly and Pam split up and I was left all alone, walking to the chemistry lab. I was walking like I was in a park, a crowded and noisy one. I looked up to the notice board and I saw the most horrible sign I've ever seen in my whole life! How could glitter turn black then change into a shade of brown? Matched with that bad calligraphy? That is a big NO-NO.

I walked out of the crowd forming around the notice board. Speaking about signs, I could write a sign saying:

'This is Sarah Pines. A Loner'

Haha! Yeah, I feel so stupid right now. I think I'm smiling. Wait, why is everyone looking at me? Just don't think about it! Breathe in and out. Just keep walking. And I'm talking to myself, again. Breathe in and out and walk faster.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I was just around the corner to the chemistry lab. Then suddenly I fell face-first to the floor. I heard a loud shrilly howl of laughter in front of me. I looked up and I saw Alanna. Just, great to start my day! Just great!

I stood up and brushed myself off. I look up and saw Alanna with Tanya. Tanya was supposed to be my only friend that doesn't know anything about my past. All she knows is my present self, and that's the way I want it.

"Move it brat!" She said in her high shrilly and sickening voice that I despise. I could see Tanya snicker beside her and it just broke my heart. Alanna poked my shoulder hard.
"No, you move it. . . Rat." I aid, unfazed. I looked at Tanya, No. I glared at her face, "And you!" I pointed to Tanya, "You traitor!" I screamed. My tears starting to form in my eyes. I blinked all those tears away and started walked to the chemistry lab. A hand touched my shoulder. I faced the brave idiot who wanted to die. I punched the person in the gut. I heard gasps but I brushed it away and went back to walking to the chemistry lab.

•~•~•

After three hours of starving. It was finally time for lunch. I went out and blended with the crowd, which wasn't a hassle for me. I split up from the crowd to the corridor where the library was located. During every lunch break, the whole band splits up from their normal groups and meets up in the Library and eats there.

"So, guys how 'bout our band meeting on Saturday?" I ask while wiggling my eyebrows. Trying to distract me from conflict earlier.

"Yeah, about that," Pam said while rubbing her nape, "Um. . .I can't go. I have my training on that day. Sorry!" She finished and stopped eating
"Don't worry! We can have it on Sunday." I said trying to cheer her up
"Well, be there at my place before ten on Sunday. Tardiness is unacceptable." Alex said firmly before eating a spoonful of rice.
As we agreed, we continued to eat except for Polly who was studying for her Math test.

The bell rang to mark off lunch was over. We said our farewells and walked over to our classes.

Mr. Laurens was finishing up his theory until the bell cut him.I stood up from my seat and walked out to the hall. I was walking to the Math classroom where my last period subject would be. I stopped when I heard squeaking sneakers towards my way. Chad - one of the popular boys in the school - ran in front of me.

"What do you want now?" I asked annoyance evident in my voice
"Cover for me!" He pleaded
"Who do you think I am? Am I just-"
"You're that Pines' girl that hit Alanna." He said
"Yeah . . ." I said, trying to remember, "No." I finished. He looked to where he was before. I swear, I saw his face drain all the color. He ran away without a word
"Yeah! Run like a coward!" I shouted. He slowed down. "Shut up! You run for your life!" He screamed and continued to run. I chuckled and went back to my normal day.

I walked slowly to Math and the Principal was marching and looking for Chad. I walked past him and went into the classroom.

I sat where I normally sat at the back of the class where the only sunlight could be reached. The teacher entered the class and he started to discuss. I zoned out for a bit. Then, I fully blocked out the real world from my existence. After Math class, I went to my locker and fixed it, and grabbed my bag.

I went to the locker room and grabbed my Football equipment (yes, you heard me right). While we -Polly and I- changed into our uniforms. Coach called us out into the field.

After our practice game, the guys invited us to the Starcade. We ate until it was time to go.

I was walking home when I felt I was being watched. I looked behind me and saw a man with a cloak. It's near summer and he wears a cloak?

I heard his steps getting rushed. I follow him and quicken my pace. And as if by magic, he just appears in front of me. He grabs my hand and puts a crumpled piece of paper on it.

"Kid, take a look at this. Realize something and think about it. And I'll meet you next time." The man said and just disappeared.

I placed the paper in my pocket and continued to walk home but with more caution than before that cloak person came.

•~•~•

I ran up the stairs and got in my room and shut the door close with a loud bang!
I took out the paper and uncrumpled it.

It was an envelope. A very crumpled one. I shredded the envelope to pieces and was left with the remains of the envelope and a picture with a note.

I read the handwriting. And there were few funny doodles were drawn. The name of the person who gave me this note had his name scribbled on, covering their name. I dropped the letter and thought to myself, 'what about it?' The guy said realize something, and nothing's hitting me with a home run.

After reading the random letter I grabbed the slightly crumpled picture.

It was a picture of Mom and Dad. Mom still had her blonde bombshell curls and Dad had his brown hair in a buzz cut. They were smiling and looked like a bad case of an alcoholic. No offense.

Then after a few minutes of staring into the picture, a sudden realization hits me like a homerun.

The picture was moving.

I can't explain some kind of technology that makes this kind of picture. I know that there are GIFs on phones, but I didn't know that it could be printed out and move like magic.

I don't understand. If dad's blue-eyed and mom's eyes are grey. That half makes no sense to produce me having green eyes. Let's just push aside the fact that mom and dad have curly hair while I have fully straight hair.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After countless seconds turned into minutes then hours wasted because of observing and contemplating over the damn picture over and over again. I gave up. I legitimately gave up, with no hesitations, and regrets. Just plain old giving up. And I hate that feeling.

I grabbed an old small notebook from my nightstand. Another hidden treasure from the family, my grandmother's diary. It may seem stupid but I would like to know if my mom is really my biological mother; same with the father. Because I don't really look like my brother and sister.

I looked at the writing, she wrote everything in a different language or something she made up. I can't understand this kind of letters or symbols.

I closed the notebook when I heard the door creak. I held the notebook tightly as I made no sound whatsoever. It was coming from outside of my room. I chucked the book back in the drawer and went outside.

I peered down below the stairs to see who was crying.

Hazel was on mom's lap crying her little eyeballs out. She was telling about how Joey died (her little imaginary friend that she takes the blame for all the misdeeds she does).

"Why are you crying, Hazel?" I heard mom say
"Nightmare! Scarlett and Joey dead! House on fire! Hunter missing!"
Mom and Hazel stare at each other in silence. Then they just hug. Who is this Scarlett girl in Hazel's dreams?

We all went back to our rooms and started sleeping. Except for me, because the boy next door keeps throwing pebbles at my window. Why doesn't he bother someone else!

"What do you want?" I asked him, annoyed
"Well Ms. Grumpypants, I was going to say goodnight. But, since you're grumpy, what's with the mood?"

"I'm just tired! Ok? It's been a long day."
"Are you girly? Or even remotely girly?" He smiled and winked. Did he really just wink?

"This girl you're talking to; is not a girly-girl. And I'm fine, and goodnight! er.. umm.. a person who I don't know!"

He laughs and snorts. He's cute when snorts.
"Well, a girl from next door; goodnight! And you can call me Chase, Chase Benjamin Edwards."

This is him? Well, I didn't notice! God! This is going to be such a long night.
But, he still looks kinda cute.

"WHAT THE FUDGE! Edwards? Is that you?!" I mentally slapped myself it's been four years, he couldn't have possibly forgotten. "Freckle Face! Please don't tell me you forgot."

"Wait! Who is this?! I don't even know who you are!"

"Jeez! Am I just easy to forget, Freckle Face?" God! I wish I never opened the window. 

"What do you mean? The only person that calls me is dead!" What the actual fudge! He thinks I'm dead!

"Well, prepare to regret those words!" I slam my window shut. I opened it again to say good night and slammed it shut and went to bed and sleep

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Woke up at six and got dressed for Pam's game.

"Sarah? Are you ok? Did you even sleep?"
"Yeah, I'm fine Alex."
"Really? It doesn't look like you slept." Polly said with concern

"I slept at one AM ok?!"

"Wow! You're a tough nut to crack Sarah!" Echo said as she poked me while we were walking

"Echo, please stop."

"I won't stop until you say why you slept at one. And really are you ok?!" Echo asked stubbornly

I stopped walking and they stopped too "Ok, ok! Echo, remember him? He's the reason why I'm like this! And I'm cooling down. So, please guys don't make me angry. Please?" I plead them

"Yeah, sure!" They all said in chorus

"Woah, wait! Edwards is back?! WHAT THE HECK!"

"Wait! Echo! Did you just-? And he came back- and.... and" Polly said in confusion.

God! How long has it been? I know that it was four years ago in first grade?

"Yes. And he better be ready! Cause if he shows up there. I don't know what to do either chop his head off or just walk out."

"Wow! You really have problems! So, can we please go and watch Pam and Alex work their butts out in this heat?" Polly asked

Echo and I looked at each other and nod. Then, we scream
"GO PAM!!"

•~•~•~•~•~•

Turns out Pam is pretty good at playing soccer and Alex did a great job at cheering. And they won the game and guess who got the M.V.P. award? Pam got two medals in one day!

Pam thanked us all and we walked each other home.

I got into the house and smelled a sweet scent coming from the kitchen. I followed the scent and saw Mom baking treats.

"Mom, what's with the baking and stuff?"
"Sweetie, They're for your band practice tomorrow." Mom said with a smile
"Thanks, mom! You're an amazing mom!"
"And Sarah, take a bath! You smell like sweat. And will you give me a favor and call the twins upstairs. Dinner is in two minutes." I groan as I went upstairs and called the twins

"Hunter! Hazel! Dinner is here!"
"And so? What if I don't want to?"
Hunter protested
"If you go down right now I'll sneak some cookies and give it to you. Deal?"
"Yeah, sure deal!" Hazel said as we went down together

As I finished dinner. I sneaked cookies for me and the twins. I took a nice and refreshing bath and went to my room and changed into my pajamas. While I was trying to sleep the next door boy had some loud music blasting in his room. I took a peek from my window and saw him with three more boys. I'm not going to bother asking him and getting dragged into what the heck they're into

While the next door had a party, I wanted to talk to Liz. But, who knows where the heck that thing is. At least, I have my cute little pug with me, Peanut Butter.

I lay on my bed then started to catch some z's

•~•~•~•~•

I woke up at 5 and texted the twins and Echo to get ready.

I walked up to their houses. The twins and Echo were stayed silent as we walked in the fanciest neighborhood.
And we went to Alex's house. As we were standing in front of Alex's giant house. I saw Alex waving on their balcony. And by the looks of it, she just woke up.

"This place is just-"
"Don't you dare, Pam! Don't you dare!" Polly gave her sister an icy glare
"NETO-BURRITO!" Pam shouted out.

After minutes passed we were all sitting down on the sidewalk and Polly was eating a pack of Pringles and Pam was sleeping on my lap and Echo was watching YouTube. While they were busy I had a mental war between ditching or sprint back home to get the cookies.

----

As I was going to blow this popsicle stand when Alex bursts open the door and let us in.
"Alex, can I go back home?" I ask her with my best puppy dog eyes
"You do know I don't take tardiness lightly, right?" Alex said sternly
"Yeah, I know."
"Why?" Polly asked
"I forgot to bring you guys the cookies I made."
"Ooh! Make it quick!" Alex said and pushed me away. I pushed Pam on the sidewalk and ran for it.

•~•~•

I ran as fast as I could go to Alex's music room. Where the practice went on.
"I'M BACK! SORRY TOOK SO LONG!"
"That's ok Sarah, we just finished setting up. And besides, you're just in time we were just about to start." Polly said in a calm voice
"Thanks, guys!"
"Why did you even go back to your house?" Pam asked me
"Well, I forgot the cookies," I said as I extended my right hand and gave the ziplock filled with assorted cookies. I hand them the Ziploc and they started devouring the cookies, we started to practice for the talent show.

As we practiced until 4:30 and we all went home.

•~•~•

As I entered the house my mom was dressing up the twins and gave a sigh of relief
"Get dressed we're going to introduce ourselves to the neighbors."
"But,-"
"No buts, no cuts, no coconuts. Now, get dressed! And wear something else other than your pants!" She commanded

I picked my batman shirt and wore my favorite yoga pants and my favorite sketchers. I sauntered in front of mom and she sighed "We don't have time." and started to drag us.

We walked to their porch and mom knocked at the door. A woman with brown curly hair with beautiful blue eyes while carrying a cute little girl welcomes us to their living room.
I can describe their house just like ours just, bigger and mirror faced

As two boys going down the stairs and I hear the lady and a boy talking upstairs arguing to go down. Then, the lady went down.

"Hello, I'm Ellie Edwards. And this is my four-year-old daughter Sophie. And Charlie and Cole are my eight-year-old sons. And lastly my little man Chase."
"He's never in the mood. And you're always supposed to adjust to his mood swings." I heard someone say. I stifled my laughter and my mom jabbed me with her elbow on my side.

Just for a glimpse, a boy walks slowly as possible. And then it just whacked me in the head hard.

"Mom! Can you quit it! Oh, hey there." Chase waved and went near me.
"You two know each other?!" Our moms said together in unison

"Yeah, I saw her yesterday," Chase said leaning closer to me
"Yep," I said nervously
"Sarah got a boyfriend! Sarah got a boyfriend!" Hunter and Hazel chant as they jumped up and down
"What! No!"
"Why? Still can't get over Jax?"
"Hunter and Hazel! When we get home. Run to your rooms. Before I catch you two you!" I threaten them as they try to hide behind each other.
"Sarah, sweetie? Did you introduce yourself to them already?"
"Well, not yet bu-"
"Well, don't just stand there!"

"Hello! I'm Sarah Evangelina Pines! These are my two only siblings; Hunter Aaron Pines and Hazel Alice Pines. And lastly, the person who forced me to do this is the one the only! Miranda Marie Pines!"

"Really, Sarah. Thanks so much!" Mom said sarcastically

"Wait! Pines? Pine Tree?! Is that you? Holy-"
"Chase Benjamin Edwards! Don't do it or you're grounded! You're on thin ice young man!" Ellie said standing up her face turning red of anger and shaking violently.

The lights started to flicker on and off and it just stops. I look back to Ellie and see Chase hugging Ellie while saying sorry a bazillion times.

"Oh, well look at the time it's dinner time better go home and eat," I said before getting into any more trouble
"But Sarah-" Mom said as I cut her
"Remember Mom, no cuts, no butts, no co-co-nuts!" I said while I emphasized the word, mom.
They all laughed at me except mom while she was blushing bright pink

•~•~•~•~•~•
(Chase)

The next morning I see Sarah getting on the bus to school.

I went down and said goodbye to mom and went to my bike and sped up my bike next to the bus and saw her friends at the back seats as they chatted.

As I locked my bike, I got inside the school and it felt like a maze. I literally got lost in the hallways and in a distance, I heard music. I peeked inside a room and saw no one singing. They're not bad, but who are they? As the door closed the sound echoed the music stops and I hear breathing.

"Hey, I heard you guys play. It was nice." I said awkwardly. I heard shuffling and the door suddenly opened. Which creeped me out, a lot. I went out and heard whispers. I looked around. Nobody. Who were those people?

•~•~•~•~•~•

As the whole day went by and I got detention by Ms. Hayley because of my excuse of getting lost.

And two hours passed by in detention, Sarah went in and sat at the corner. As I checked if the coast is clear I moved next to Sarah.

"Really? Do you really need to be next to me, nitwit?" She said as she went near the door and snuck out of detention. While I was following her quietly to the gym where nobody was there and scared the shit out of me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her
"To leave you here."
"Why would you want to leave me?"
"Because I'm late for my Health class and the gym is the nearest short cut.
I entered detention because Ms. Hayley thought that you didn't go to detention so she sent me." She pointed at the door and I looked
"Oh, really?" I looked at where she pointed. I looked back at Sarah and just realized that she just disappeared out of nowhere.

Holy moly! How did she escape? The only door here is where we entered which was currently blocked by me.

How does she do it? I ask myself

•~•~•~•~•~

I went to my math class and started to wander off again. Not knowing where I am, so I texted Coleman

Dude, where's the math classroom

And instantly I received a reply from Chad

You're taking math class?! Wow! I didn't think you'd attend. Its room 123

I rolled my eyes at his text.

After all that boring math. I can finally eat with my friends

•~•~•~•~•

While walking to the cafeteria I saw Sarah and her friends sneaking into the library

Before I could ask her what were they doing Chad had to come near me.

"Hey! Edwards!"
"Hey, Chad! What's up?" I ask him casually
"Just hangin' with babes."
"Shut your mouth hole and where's my money?"
"Oh, um... well-"
"Just give me back my money before later at practice I hit your head hard enough you get a coma." I threaten him and he hands me his wallet
"Thanks!"
"No prob Edwards!"

•~•~•~•~•

After classes. I went to the locker room and changed into my hockey uniform which says 'Bulldogs' and my jersey number 5.

"Hi, Chase," a blonde girl said to me as I entered the rink
"Back to you too, Goldie," I said and showed her my pearly whites
"It's actually Elanor, Chase." She informed
"How are you, my sweet Elnor?"
"It's E-LA-NOR. Get it right." She snapped. Why is she getting mad? She really has a nice name and she's the one that entered the conversation here in the first place. I'm the one who has the right and reason to be mad at this point.
"I'm sorry, Elanor. You really have a nice name, and I didn't mean to offend or get yo-"
"Edwards! Quit chit-chatting with the ladies while in practice!" Coach Mike shouted. Thank, God Hallelujah!
"Yes, Coach!" I said and skated back

•~•~•~•~

After our practice, we went to the movies and hung around with the soccer players until 7.

I went home and I saw Sophie about to cry
"Sophie, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
"The twins won't play with me!" Sophie screamed her high pitch scream that always wins my guts. I looked at the twins and gave them both deadly glares.

"You better play with your sister or you both end up in the sewers!"

"Yeah, ok! Jeez," I hear them both say in unison. But I can't make up what they were mumbling.

"You two better not teach Sophie to cuss!" I warned

"We won't!" They said sweetly and in unison. I don't trust them

"You know what? I'm gonna stay here and watch you guys." I said.

Hours went by and each one of us dropped like flies as we fell asleep on the carpet, couch, or, like me, on the stairs

•~•~•~•~•~

(Sarah)

I woke up at the "shivering hour" at two o'clock in the morning. I call it "shivering hour" because that's the time that my air conditioner gets busted up and gives me the temperature of Antarctica.

I hastily grabbed my glasses and ran out of my room. I looked around my surroundings. There were whispers. I tried to block them out by covering my ears. It unsuccessfully worked. The whispers came inside my head.

Runaway!

Cry your eyes out

You'll never be special

Last place in the eyes of your parents

Loser

Those were the most common and audible whispers all I could hear. And soon my thoughts took over of suicidal thoughts. The smile that puts on my face as I saw the sight of my blood spreading throughout the kitchen floor. The ruby-red blood-

Snap out of it! I said to myself
I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down.

Outside I heard a loud crash. I ran to the nearest window and looked outside.

There was a car. A busted up bike at the front and a boy's head. I couldn't recognize the boy because of too much blood covering his face. I grabbed any shoes I could get a hold of and ran outside.

-----

"How are you blind!?" I shout at the man
"What is your business with my son?" He asks
"Oh, so you're that ugly faggot he always says. A blind, ugly, and bloody hell faggot you are. You call yourself a father?!" As I point to him over and over again
"Yeah. I am his father." He said a vein popping out his forehead
"Well, I'm bringing him to the hospital because you're not gonna stop blabbering until I leave," I said as I slowly slid out his body.

Leo's clothes weren't torn but soaked in blood. His face was bleeding.

-----

"Hey! We have a CODE PINK HERE!" I shout as I entered through the door.

All the nurses who heard me came immediately and carried Leo. There was this lady in her early twenties. Black dyed hair with a green highlight. Eyes colored brown.

"Excuse me, your name?" She asked
"Rachel Finster." I lied
"Ok. Rachel, what is your relationship with the patient?"
"Who? My friend?" I acted confused
"Yes. So, you're friends. What's your friend's name?"
"Leo Dixon."
"Ok. I'll call you when he's all patched up. And in the meantime, I'm going to call his mom. Would you like anything?"
"Yes. I would like to se-"

Before I could finish what I was saying I get grabbed by my sleeve and felt a cold metal object on my crown.

"CODE SILVER! EVERYONE DUCK!" The same lady who was asking me questions hollered. I closed my eyes.
"CODE PURPLE!" She screamed again.
A loud bang errupted and echoed through the whole waiting area. I opened one eye to see the lady was shot at the head. Her blood rushing out of her skull.

"Kid, get me the money from the counter. Collect all the money." He ordered and shoved me forward. I faced him and pushed him. He fell down, flat on his butt, and directed the gun towards me. I felt a weird sensation tingling through my body. My vision blurred and became clear. The guy dropped the gun and started kneeling infront of me.

"Don't kill me." He whispered
"Don't kill me." He repeated
"Don't kill me!" He shouted. I glared at him. I didn't remove the look of pure rage and disgust.

Few nurses came in the picture and I looked at the guy. I rolled my eyes and turned around. I swiftly face him and gave him an upper cut punch. Applause filled the waiting area.
I stood there rooted to my spot. My head spun and made me a little dizzy. I tried blinking it away and slightly worked. I opened my eyes and saw the staff infront of me were staring at me.

"What happened?" I ask stupidly
"Nothing. You can now see your friend." One of the doctors said
"Ok." I said blankly

------

"So, Rachel, what's the color of your eyes?" The doctor asked
"Emerald green."
"Does it change color or it naturally changes when certain light is on?"
"No. It just stays just the same."
"Did you felt dizzy a while ago?"
"No." I lied
"Here is the room of Leo." He said and sprinted away.

I opened the door and saw Leo where he shouldn't be.

"Hey, buddy. Your bloody ugly faggot dad almost killed you." I said to him, "please wake up. You have to wake up."
"I'm up. Sarah, what do you want this early?"
"Dude, I saved you before you ran out of blood and you want to ask what I want? Well, I want to go to school an-"
"Sarah, it's a Saturday."
"Oh, well, I want to laze around all day."
"Can you bring your laptop?" He asks sheepishly
"Sure. Can I wear this thing?"
"Just change into something that doesn't have my blood on it and that'll be fine."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Chase)

"Mom, what happened outside?" I asked mom sleepily as I rub the sleep out of my eyes
"Just an accident. Nothing too big. Ok, so here's the game plan this day. I drop you off to the sports complex and I go to the twins' dojo and to Sophie's studio. And to be in time to see you score that last goal." My mom said. Just the way she always said the plan, "now, pack the twins' extra clothes and yours and I'll take care of Sophie." I nodded and proceeded with the plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 0 19
- A Hogwarts Legacy Fanfiction - A runespoor is a three-headed snake that stood six to seven feet long; each head served a different purpose: the lef...
767K 28K 115
"Who was she?" "She was the most incredible girl I ever knew." "Did you love her?" "Of course I did, but that's not the best part of the story." "Wha...
709 53 20
Evan Rosier is the smartest in his year at Hogwarts, so starting his OWLs year is going to prove easy for him.Evan's problem is that he's quite isola...
507 15 9
Echo Alavaro wants nothing more than to live a normal life. Go to a normal school, have normal parents, get a normal job, and maybe eventually get ma...