1 | Gangsta's Paradise ( marc...

By simonemisscks

❝Maybe the scars just ran too deep.❞ More

gangsta's paradise
playlist;
01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.

04.

4.9K 148 25
By simonemisscks

❝So I gotta be down with the hood team, too much television got me chasing dreams.❞

"We have to help pick out your outfit!" Sophie spoke flopping on my bed

I had told Jade and Sophie about the case and the charity that the guy Marcel was throwing.

"I thought about just wearing something from my closet."

"Your closet? Hell no, all you wear is stereotypical tv girl cop clothes."

I mean it was true, like every girl cop on tv. Tank tops, jeans and motorcycle jackets.

"True, but I don't have time it's tomorrow. Plus I don't have time to go and shop Soph."

"Just borrow something from my closet, I have plenty of stuff that you could fit," Jade spoke flipping a page of her magazine

"-Wait do you even know what the charity is for?"

"Uhm......, it's about raising money for the homeless youth in New Orleans."

"Wow, an actual charity with some substance, usually rich people are like, lets save the whales. Donate to the cripple pets or some shit like that." Sophie added

We all laughed but it was surprising that this charity actually had substance in that it really wanted to help a group of people in true need.

"So how do you know Marcel?" I asked Sophie

She sat straight up, fiddling with her hair and since I have been friends with her for years. I knew exactly what that meant.

"Seriously Soph, just once, just once-"

"Look it was nothing, okay one drunken night. That shouldn't stop you from pursuing a guy."

I scrunched my face, I wasn't too sure about this. One of my best friend hooking up with my crush. From now on I'm going to try to at least be cautious around him, but that smile, that gorgeous smile that makes my knees go weak. But in the end I had a job to do, that's all I should be focusing on.

"So I'm taking you meet Izzy down in the morgue."

My new partner, Jason, said to me. We turned the corner into this brightly lit room. It was three metal tables, assuming for the examining the bodies and directly behind it was the infamous chambers for all of the bodies. I must admit it was spotless, which of course expected but I swear I had seen sparkles on the floor.

"Izzy!" Jason yelled

A girl with long, jet black bangs and a tall bun sitting on top of her head. I could see underneath her lab coat a sailor moon t-shirt. She smiled at Jason, then at me extending her out towards mine, I accepted shaking it firmly.

"Isabelle Shimizu but everyone calls me Izzy."

"Alex Smalls, love the shirt."

Izzy looked down at her shirt, then back at me smiling.

"I like you!" She spoke gleefully

"Alright enough chitchat, Izzy do you have the autopsy reports?"

Izzy rolled her eyes, "You have to be patient with Jason he be a bit of a stiff sometimes."

"Noted."

Izzy went over to her file cabinet, going through a few before pulling out a file and handing it to Jason.

"Any updates on the body?"

"Besides the two puncture wounds and the bruising around the neck and wrist, no but when you guys are out in the field me and Felix are going to run some more observations."

"Thanks anyway Izzy." He said handing it back to her

"Anytime, it was nice meeting you Alex."

"Likewise."

"Alright, these are your weapons and these are your ear pieces. Only I and Will are going to be able to your activities and you guys will be able to communicate, just press on the button on your ear piece."

Currently we were getting all suited for an undercover operation. I was fixing my dress as, Piper the techy who was doing the audio surveillance.

"Alright remember we want him alive guys," The head detective spoke

We nodded our heads as we secured our weapons.

"Alright move in." He announced

We both hopped out of the van that was a few blocks away from the actual event. The air was a bit brisk and it didn't help that it was windy too. I shivered as wind touched my skin, causing goosebumps to form on my air.

"Nervous?"

I scrunched my face up at my partners comment. Nervous? I wasn't nervous, not at all, just cold.

"I'm not nervous, but I am cold."

"Want my jacket?"

I looked at him then down the street where the event was, "The party right there, but thank you though." I replied to him

He shrugged his shoulders and we continued to walk until we reached the compound. As we arrived to the compound the place was packed. The music was loud and there some type of confetti falling from the sky it seemed. Various women acrobats twirling on a single curtain above us. I scanned the crowd, people with masquerade masks and glasses, filled up to the brim with alcohol, dancing. Clearly enjoying themselves. I looked at Jason, giving him a head nod before we both walked in opposite directions. I weaved through the crowd, towards the bar and ordered glass of champagne. Why not, it was on the house.

"You just missed the magnificent speech I just made."

I spun around to see the man of the hour, Marcel. He was smiling at me with those pearly whites, and those gorgeous chocolate brown orbs. Marcel looked irresistible in a suit, that was tailored to perfection. After drooling for a couple of seconds, I quickly pulled it together.

"That would have been a treat to see."

He chuckled, "Although I didn't expect for you to come to something like this."

"And why would think that?"

He paused clenching his jaw, then smirking at me, "You do have a point there, but besides that you look absolutely stunning, Alex."

"Thank you, you clean up nice too."

He grinned licking his lips and extending a hand towards me.

"Would you like to dance?"

I smiled putting my glass down on the bar counter and accepting his hand, "Yes."

He began leading me to the dance floor. I placed my hand on his shoulder as he placed his hand on my waist. As we intertwined fingers I felt a spark, and butterflies form in my stomach. I was getting so nervous being around Marcel. I have never felt this way for anyone in my life, something was forming between us, I could just feel it. As I looked up I saw Jason walking towards the back entrance of the compound, he paused, turning around meeting my eyes. He mouthed 'keep him distracted' as he disappeared.

"So tell me about yourself, Marcel."

"Well, I live and breathe New Orleans, its my home. Been here since I was a little boy and stayed ever since," He said as he twirled me around

I noticed a blonde woman who was staring at Marcel, practically sending daggers his way.

"Admirer?"

He sighed, "A old flame, but don't worry about that. Its just you and me here in this moment together," He spoke looking down at my lips

Marcel began to move his face closer to me what I thought was a kiss, but unfortunately we were interrupted by one his guys. We broke apart and I watched the guy whisper a few quick words in Marcel's ear.

"I'm sorry Alex, I have to go."

"No problem."

I watched them leave and I was heading back towards the bar but I heard Jason through my ear piece.

"Alex I need backup, go through the back entrance and the alleyway, I'll be there."

I quickly shoved my way through the crowd and slipped out the back entrance. I quickly tread through the alleyway, pulling out the gun I had underneath my dress. I saw Jason bent down beside a car and sparks from street lights and a women walking towards a group of men mumbling something not in English. I quickly ran over to Jason ducking my head.

"What's going on?" I whispered

"I don't know I just came here to follow the suspect but sparks started to fly and-"

A loud grunting sound came from behind us then complete silence.

"Can you see what's happening?"

I nodded my head, raising up a bit to see through the windows. I saw about seven or eight men on the ground, then I saw a guy raise up. My heart dropped as I recognized who it was, Marcel.

"Came to save your man?" He taunted the woman

"Well come on then little girl!"

Then woman raised her hand and Marcel slid forward.

"Die son a bitch!"

Then a guy came behind the woman before she was going to use the sharp object on Marcel, snapping the woman's neck. I watched as her body dropped to the ground. I bent back down not seeing Jason at my side anymore.

"Freeze!" I heard Jason spoke

I quickly rose up, looked at Jason who had his gun pointed at the group. The in the blink of an eye one of Marcel's men rushed over towards Jason, biting him. I got a clear shot of his chest and I began shooting the man. After one shot after the other the vampire still wouldn't go down and continued to feed on my partner. The man paused dropping Jason body and started to walk over to me. I couldn't panic, but I had stay calm if I wanted to get a clear shot at his heart. After the man was a few feet away, I fired at him.

"Genevieve?" The man spoke as his skin turned into a pale gray and his body dropped to the ground.

A/N;

I'm literally about to fuck my laptop and wattpad up like.......I went threw some shit to get this updated but none the less, I'm very happy about all of the reads, votes and comments they mean a lot to me, so never think they don't go unnoticed. Until next time everyone see ya later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 163 19
π•šπ•Ÿ π•¨π•™π•šπ•”π•™ π•₯𝕨𝕠 π•£π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•ž 𝕀π•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£π•€ π•žπ•–π•–π•₯, π• π•Ÿπ•π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ π•¨π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕀π•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£π•€ 𝕒𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 οΏ½...
317K 10.7K 94
❝sorry, but i think u got the wrong number❞ copyrights towards ©sinnerbaby, 2016 highest rank: #28 in fanfiction
8.7K 409 29
𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐒π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐫 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞.
16.7K 224 26
Everywhere i go their there. Every step i take, i tripped. Every breath I take, i regret. Can i just die, but maybe they'll change. Maybe they wont...