Three birds; One stone [Expir...

By jayanngee

They stood apart from each other, each holding a gun in both hands pointed at the two people they trusted the... More

Just A Diversion
Colton's Story
The Call
Jonas' Story
Business Trip
Eric's Story
The Meeting
She
Her Plan
Disintegration
Classic Nightmare
The End

The Video

67 4 1
By jayanngee

Watching this video would be a sign of distrust. I'm going to watch it anyway. I can never trust anyone. Not after what Vienna did. Now, everybody is a potential threat. I focus on the laptop screen, and click Play.

The video is of Jonas getting dressed in his room. She had urged me to fix a camera in his room, at a spot where it could get a good shot of his arm when it was uncovered.

I stared intently at the footage, my eyes widening at my discovery. At first, I had believed it was some trick, but I quickly chided myself at being so stupid. There was no way this could be a trick.

"I told you so", She muttered beside me, "are you going to wait to confirm the rest of what I said?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 25.3K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
360K 13.1K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...