TV Show Suggestions

By underratedfandoms

In which we give you great underrated tv shows suggestions. More

Intro
iZombie

True Blood

151 13 2
By underratedfandoms

Recommendation by admin Courtney

SUMMARY: Vampire's came out of the closet to the whole world two years ago. Now, people know that vampires roam the streets at night, and despite the laws, they still feel threatened. Vampires shouldn't be feeding on humans - definitely not killing them - as there is a synthetic blood called 'Tru Blood' that they can live off.

Sookie Stackhouse, a waitress at a bar named Merlotte's, can and always has been able to hear the thoughts of those around her. It is something she has grown up with, something that labeled her a freak. But then, a vampire walks into the bar, obvious to Sookie by the absence of his thoughts. That's when she's thrown into the vampire world, a world where vampires thirst for her blood because it smells different - divine - compared to the average human.

TOP 10 MAIN CHARACTERS:

Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse

Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman

Stephen Moyer as William 'Bill' Compton

Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse

Rutina Wesley as Tara Thornton

Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby

Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds

Joe Manganiello as Alcide Herveaux

Sam Trammell as Sam Merlotte 

Kristin Bauer van Straten as Pam

MY OPINION: Basically, True Blood is the pornographic version of The Vampire Diaries. It's Game of Thrones/The Vampire Diaries. But, it is amazing - despite the hilarious fangs that the vampires have - and has interesting plot lines. It can get extremely ridiculous at times, but if you have time to waste, you may as well give this show a chance. 

Alcide, Lafayette and Pam are my faves.

TRAILER(S):

Season One

Season Two

Season Three

Season Four

Season Five

Season Six

Season Seven: The Final Season

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
149K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...