Welcome To The Club of Delinq...

By PupPupPop

A Wallflower. That's what Sony Parker was at Riverbank High, and she was content with it. Until one day when... More

Welcome To The Club of Delinquents!
He Killed Them, With His Thumb!
You Got Paint On My Shoe.
You Wanna Be Friends?
Brothers? o5o
Mad-Dog Jagger o6o
A New Friend . . .
Funny Shit o8o
I MAKE EVERYTHING GO BOOM!
My New Mommy
New Family
What A Slut
Brother And Sister
I'VE GOT A DREAM! oEXTRAo
Jagger's Past
I'm A Delinquent!
Vincent's Past
Paul's Past
Matty's Past
Police All Around
Ivan's Past
Warm Environment
Stress Builds
Most Important
Brothers Related
Only Friend
Heart Just Broke
To Court!
Apologies
Confessions
Nightmare
Back Home
A Strange Idea
I Love You All
Being Greedy
Sharing
Food Equals Affection
Group Date
Grew Some Balls
Because I'm Not
Chaos Ensues
Climax-. Not Like That You Perverts
Like To Know -END-
Who Is Your Delinquent Boyfriend?

Sleep Over

38K 1.4K 206
By PupPupPop

Sony continued to stare at Edison with eyes wide and mouth agape. P-President! She hasn't even been in the club for three months! Also, Sony can't control the delinquents, they'll probably beat her to a pulp at the second she gives them a command!

Edison could see the paling of Sony's face and let out a small chuckle.

"Well, what is your response Miss Parker?" The girl snaps out of her thoughts and shakes her head at the man in front of her.

"I-I don't think so, Mr. Power's I'm not really the best person to lead 'Friendship Club'! I think we should wait for Matty to-." Edison raises his hand to stop Sonny's blabbering. She immediately shuts her mouth at the action. Edison lets out a smile and walks up next to Sony.

"Miss Parker, the reason why I chose you to be President is because of your way to make friends. Fitting for the title, right?" Sony shifts in her seat as the man continues to pace in front of her. She nodded her head at him.

"Doesn't that mean then that you could help this club?" Now she was playing with her fingers, still not able to meet his eyes.

"But, they wont listen to me! I still think we should wait for Matty-!"

"But while he's away you should take care of the club." He then turns his hand to the door.

"I have police out there ready to detain any delinquents that may do harm," Edison smiles again, "You will be in perfect safety. And be besides, it would hurt me deeply if you reject this position."

No! Sony began to rub her arms, she does not do good against peer pressure! Her mouth became dry as she tried to say some words. Edison continues to stand next to the girl waiting patiently for her answer. He then repeated his words again.

"I would be very happy if you accept this position." Sony jumps as he now places a hand on her shoulder. She looks from the hand to his happy smiling face with wide eyes.

Sony looks back down before replying to his question.

oO0OoO0Oo

Everyone looks back up as the door to the room opens and out walks Sony. Vincent and Paul were the first ones to jump out of their seats, Bridgett was the only one to walk up to the girl, while 'Bomb Loan' runs up to her and grips onto her waist.

"Y-You were in there f-for a long time Sony." Paul and Vincent then also walk up to the girl, Paul was the first to notice the papers in Sony's hands as he raises an eyebrow.

"What are those for?" Sony looks down at the papers in her hands and scratches the back of her head.

"Well, I actually-, why are Jagger and Angelica tied up?"

Sony looks behind the three to see the Jakov siblings tied up in chairs with gags and killer glares with Ivan sitting next to them reading calmly. From the side Andy lets out a hardy laugh.

"I found some cookies in the black-haired girl's bag and ate them. Then she got really~, mad and started yelling at me saying she made them for Sony. Then after that she pulled out a gun and tried to shoot me, so I pulled her over my shoulder and threw her on a couch then her brother got mad at me and that's when the police tied them down! Hahaha, this club is intense!"

Sony really wished the police covered the two siblings eyes as they were giving Andy the most intense glare she has ever seen. The girl gulps at them before turning back to her friends to reply to their question.

"I, Uh, um, I'm the club's President now . . ."

"WHAT? !"

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony sighs as she continues to sign out the papers about herself and how she will try to improve the club. She lets out a groan and slams her head on the table. What's the point of filling out this application form anyway? She's already appointed! Sony begins to ponder her decision. Did she really pick the right thing? Sony was just falling under the pressure to choose an answer that she just went with yes. Which also let her thoughts go to Matty, was he not coming because of her? Even though he said all those hurtful words he said it with that bright smile. Was that smile a lie the whole time?

Sony then lets out a yelp as she hears the window to her room make a knock. Her eyes widen at the sudden sound. She then jumps again as she hears another knock from the window.

Her room is on the second floor! Was it a robber? . . . Or maybe a ghost coming to take her life! She's a hundred percent sure her house was built on an Indian burial ground. She looks around herself and grabs the closet big object which is a dictionary. She gets closer to her window which is still knocking. The girl takes one last breath before opening the window, Sony then lets out a scream as there was a person. But her scream stops once she sees who's at her window.

"Hi, Mom!"

"'B-Bomb Loan'! What are you doing her?" The Freshman jumps from the window into her room with a bright smile.

"I'm sleeping over!"

Sony stared at the boy in front of her with her eyes still widened. She then lifts her hands to grip her hair.

"Y-You can't sleep over! My parents wont allow it!" His eyes then gleamed brightly.

"Grandma and Grandpa are here!" Sony then starts to panic again as 'Bomb Loan' goes to exit out of her room. She quickly runs up to him and tackles down the freshman making him slam into the ground.

"'Bomb Loan'! You can't let my parents know you're here!" 'Bomb Loan' looks up to his 'mom' with a pout.

"And why not!"

Out all times, why does he chose now to question her! ?

"Sony? We heard you scream, what's going on?"

Her mother's call put Sony even more on nerves. She then looks down at the boy below her trying to figure out where to put him. When she starts to hear her parent's steps coming she pulls up 'Bomb Loan' and stuffs him inside her closet right before her parent's enter her room. Sony's mom was the first to respond to her daughter's scream with a worried face.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Her father also looked around his daughter's room.

"Why did you scream?"

"Uh, um." Sony looked around her room for an excuse before putting on a smile.

"Well, I just saw a spider! I killed it so it's all good!" Both the girl's parents looked at their daughter with worried faces before closing the door to her room. Once she is sure her parents are back downstairs she lets out a sigh and goes to the closet to let 'Bomb Loan' out.

The boy comes out with a pout and arms crossed.

"Why did I have to go in a closet?"

That's the only question he has! Doesn't he see the wrongs with this picture? Sony lets her eye twitch at his question before slapping her hand on her face.

"'Bomb Loan', the more important question is, why are you here?"

The freshman let out another pout and seated himself on the girl's bed before folding his arms.

"The police raided my apartment." Sony blinked at the little boy, wait, apartment. She then put her hands down to the side of her body.

"'Bomb Loan', aren't you an orphan?"

"No! I have you for a mom!"

" . . . I mean, do you have blood related parents?"

That question set him off as he looked down at the ground while kicking his legs.

"No."

"Then, shouldn't you be in an orphanage?" 'Bomb Loan' snorts at her question.

"I don't like orphanages, besides, I get money from gangs that want my bombs. So I'm fine." That still set Sony off, he was only fourteen and living by himself? She then looks back down at 'Bomb Loan'.

"How did they find you?" This time the freshman lets out a snarl as he this time actually glares at the ground.

"I'm pretty sure it was that stupid Edison. I saw him with the police at my apartment," But in a second his face returns to it's bright grin towards Sony, "That's okay though! I was going to move in with mommy anyway!"

" . . ."

Sony looks at the room around herself. Should she actually let the freshman sleep over? He had no home, but if her parents find out they would kill her. Sony stares down at 'Bomb Loan' who was still looking up at Sony with a look of adoration. She lets out a sigh while rubbing her arm.

"Okay, you can stay 'Bomb Loan'. But!" She stops the boy before he goes to engulf Sony in a hug. The girl then points a finger to him, "You cannot! Let my parents find out you're here."

'Bomb Loan' responds with a frantic nodding of his head before hugging Sony.

"Of course! Of course! Anything to stay with Mommy!"
Sony had a very bad feeling about this.

After she settled down the little brunette, Sony went to find some blankets to settle down on the floor for the freshman to sleep on. Thankfully 'Bomb Loan' snagged his toothbrush, pajamas, and other necessities before leaving his home. When it came time to go to sleep, Sony stood up and turned off the lights before climbing into her bed.

She settled herself into her mattress with a head-ache of today's events. Police are now in 'Friendship Club' with a new director, she's the President, and 'Bomb Loan' will be sleeping in her house until the cops get out of his apartment. Why, why can't she have one week to relax! What's with all these weird things that happen to her! What irked the girl even more is that almost to everyone else, everything was going on normally.

Sony settled into her bed again, hoping to get a good sleep. But it was then that she felt something nuzzle into her neck. Sony lets out a small yelp and turns around to see 'Bomb Loan' next to her in her bed with eyes in confusion of her scream. Let's rephrase that, he was in her bed!

"What are you doing?" She whispered lowly. 'Bomb Loan' merely blinked at her.

"I want to sleep with mommy." Sony mentally started to slap herself, she then pointed to the blankets laid on the floor.

"You're sleeping there!" He looks from the blankets back to Sony, before moving closer to the girl and grabbing onto her arm making the girl start to panic more.

"But, I want to sleep with Mom."

No! No, Sony! Don't fall for his puppy eyes! There's so many things wrong with this situation! It's illegal-! Well, she's still sixteen so it's okay, but there's still many things wrong! Sony looks down at 'Bomb Loan's' sleeping face, she then lets out a sigh and settles into the bed. She can't do it, the freshman is just too cute. Sony sighs and closes her eyes, also ready to fall back to sleep. But, she heard a small whisper from the boy next to her who was still clutching into her arm.

"Thank you Sony, for being the only person to accept me."

Her heart broke at that, she looked down to see him sleep talking. The girl takes her other hand to move some hair out of the boys face before letting out a small smile.

"Y-you're welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 415 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
31.3K 1.3K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
618K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
85.7K 1.5K 34
Two different people from two different worlds but they share something in common. A girl who is trying to forget about something in the past. She le...