Eliza Potter: Harry Potters S...

By camphogwartsnow

{First Of Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sister Series} A lot of people know about Harry Potter. But not everyon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Dementors Consequences
Chapter 2: A Rescue squad
Chapter 3: A Dream And Departure
Chapter 4: The Confessions Plan
Chapter 5: Just a Walk
Chapter 6: Finishing The Battle
Chapter 7: The Secerts Out
Chapter 8: The Daily Prophet
Chapter 10: Umbridge is Illegal
Chapter 11: Harry and I Share A Dream
Chapter 14: It Continues
Chapter 13: Christmas
Chapter 14: A Discovery
Chapter 15: On Potions Constantly
Chapter 16: Dumbledore Leaves
Chapter 17: Pull A Weasley
Chapter 18: Hagrid Leaves
Chapter 19: A Failed Plan
Chapter 20: Team Up
Chapter 21: The Orb Room
Chapter 22: Just Neville
Chapter 23: Death doesnt discrimintate
Chapter 25: Dumbledores Explanation
Chapter 26: The Aftermath
Chapter 24: Possesion
Preview- Eliza Potter: Harry Potters Sister 2
Updating You
Update: Book 3!

Part 9: So We Meet Again

4.2K 117 22
By camphogwartsnow

"Eliza, are you okay?"
I leaned up from my four poster bed and
Looked at Ginny Weasley who was staring at me looking scared.

"Oh yeah fine why?" I said as I tried to pull up my blankets which were tangled around me to cover the fact that I was soaked with cold sweat again. It was even running down my face this time.

"It's just I heard you thrashing and screaming in your sleep... Are you sure your okay?" She asked wearily.

"Absolutely... But I think I'll go for a walk, I know it's after hours but I'm just wide awake now," I said and I got up got a sweatshirt from my trunk. Put it on, grabbed my wand and headed out the door. I walked into the common room and sat down by the fire. I sighed slightly but then I heard movement coming from the portrait hole. I tried to remain unnoticed in my chair and hoped it was a student.

"Miss Potter? What are you doing up right now?" Asked a flustered Mcgonagal head of Gryffindor house.

"Um- I'm just trying to remember the ingredients to calming Draught," I said quickly.

"Well I do not suggest staying up this late when you could just look it up in a textbook. No off to bed Miss Potter," she said. I got up from the chair and made my way to the staircase for girls dormitories but instead of going into mine I went into fifth year girls dormitory.

"Alohomora" I whispered and the lock unclicked.

"Hermione," I whispered shaking her awake.
"We need to visit Ron and Harry," I whispered quietly as to not wake the other girls in the dormitory.

"What? Oh okay," said a befuddled Hermione as she got out of her bed and started towards the door.

"Oh by the way I suggest getting ready for the day before we go this might take a while," and with that I left the room as Hermione got ready. She came out ready for the day ten minutes later.

"Colloportus," I said at the lock and it reclicked shut.

"We have to be careful. Mcgonagal was there when I went down a half hour ago," I whispered.

We made our way into the quiet common room.

"It's clear," said Hermione as she poked her head out.
We walked up the staircase to the boys dormitories which girls are allowed to do during the day but not at night. Boys weren't allowed into girls dormitories at all. Bad,reputations.

Once we made it to the boys room we stood outside for a minute. Hermione didn't bring her wand.

"alohomora," I said at the lock.
And we entered the room quietly. Hermione went to Ron and shook him awake,
"Whatcha at?" He said loudly as he stared at her "it's like-"
"Four in the morning. Yes Ronald, now get up,"

"Harry," I shook him awake. "Get up-" I whispered.

"What time is it," said Harry with a stretch.

"Four in the morning get up and get ready with Ron meet Hermione and I in the Common room now, and get ready for school to," I said as he got out of bed.

Hermione had already left the room.
"Colloportus," I whispered at the lock. Then I went down the staircase and to the common room.

"Eliza, shouldn't you get your robes?" Asked Hermione.

"Oh yeah!" I responded as I flew up the stairs to my dormitory.

"Alohomora," the door opened and I went inside. I grabbed my robes from my trunk and put them over my sweatshirt. It felt very uncomfortable to have on so many layers. Especially because the bottom layer was still wet from cold sweat.
"Colloportus," and I went back into the common room where I saw Ron, Harry, and Hermione ankle sitting on the chairs waiting for me talking in a urgent whisper.

"It happened again. But this time it was a dream. Ginny woke me up because I was thrashing around so much. Here's what happened:" I told them what happened and they all listened urgently.

"So-" said Harry. "It was Voldemort as he is now?" Asked Harry slightly nervous.

"Yes," I responded. "And he was looking for Ellie... Ellie is still alive, and the men tried to catch her but they couldn't. It's so perculiar don't you think?"

"Yeah," said Hermione.

"Do you think breakfast is being served? I'm starving," said Ron earning him a slap from hermione.

"Yeah... We'd better go, well just be really early. But we can do some homework," said Hermione. I sling my bag over my shoulder and together we went into the hallway. Dawn was just creeping over the horizon. Oranges, pinks, and yellows creeped in the halls through the tall Windows. 

When we made it to the great hall we tried to go inside, but it was no use the doors were locked still which made sense since it was barely  five in the morning.

"Alohomora," I said at the great wooden doors.
"It was worth a try," I said when it still didn't open.

"How about we go outside for a while... Maybe we can visit Hagrid," said Hermione.

We walked down the staircases and up to the big doors...locked.

"Guess they don't expect people to be up this early,"said Ron with a yawn.

"Well we can work on our homework on this bench," said Harry.

We got to work and once the tower struck 6 the doors unlocked to outside.

"Let's try the other doors again," and with that we went to the great hall. This time it was open so we went inside and sat at Gryffindor table. We worked on homework and by seven there were at least 250 students eating their breakfasts.

~~~~~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week went slowly and I ended up getting another detention with professor Umbridge. We had gotten up to 9 educational decrees over the course of a few days. They were all minor and similar, number 9 expelled students who were found with unauthorized supplied sweets. On Friday  night I worked on homework and decided to go for a walk at 8. Hogsmeade weekend was tomorrow and I was still considered a outcast here at school for not letting people know. I was related to Harry Potter let alone adults who worked in the shops.

I went out of the common room and decided that I wanted to just go to somewhere where I could sit and think without being disturbed. Usually, I would go to the library, but even that got disturbed. So I went towards the hospital wing. In the hall in front of the hospital room was the bell tower. It wasn't really a tower, just the big clock. It had huge gears that turned, and it had bells that rang every hour.  I waited till the coast was clear before stepping into my secret hiding place. No one knew I hid here and if teachers found out I would be in a lot of trouble. The two main big gears had a big space in between them. I had to duck to climb in between because of smaller gear and poles and such but it was perfect. I crouched down and looked out through the clocks window. You could see all the Hogwarts ground.

I saw Harry flying in his broomstick playing quidditch- a wizards sport on broomsticks. He was Gryffindors seeker. They were practicing.

I leaned back against the gear and closed my eyes. Here I could relax, here I could be free, here I couldn't be caught, here I could be me.

And I did relax and I watched the sun finish setting, the end of quidditch practice, the rain begin to fall, the Stars reveal themselves. The. I knew it was time to go to bed because the clock chimed 9. I got up from my hiding place and walked from behind the gears.

I walked through the halls carefully as the lights were turned off.
"9:30pm " I muttered to myself.
"Lumos" my wand tip ignited.

I ran to Gryffindor tower and was through the portrait hole as I heard Snape call "who's there towards me" I ran towards Ron Harry mad Hermione and sat down next to them.

"Nox" I whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day Harry, Hermione,Ginny, Ron and
Myself all walked down to Hogsmeade. Once we got there we picked up inks and got candy from the candy shop. I picked up a cauldron cake from Honeydukes. Harry, Ron, and Hermione went to the three broomsticks and Ginny to hang out with one of her friends so I walked around for a while towards the old shrieking shack which I knew it was actually Lupins old house for when he turned into a werewolf at school. I started to climb over the barbed wire fence and walked towards the house. It was far from town so I trudged on for a long time.

Once I made it to the door I saw it had a lock on it but I knew it wouldn't be very hard to open because no one ever tried to get into the house anyway. There was a rumor that it was haunted because screams often came from it. It was actually just the wind that blew in and out of the house. I had been inside many times before.

"Alohomora," I muttered as I looked around for any people who might see me go inside. The lock opened and I slipped into the old dusty house.

"Lumos maxima," I said and the room lit completely up from the tip of my wand.

I walked over to a old torn up chair and pointed my wand at it.

"Scourgify," the chair repaired itself and a cloud of dust rose from it. I sat down on it and looked around the old shack.

It was dusty and I saw the old muddy footprints from when I first met Sirius and we found out he wasn't a murderer.

I thought I heard someone walking in the hallway so I said "nox" and it made the light smaller I ran to his behind the chair.

"In here.." Said a voice. I heard footsteps walk into the room I was in. I heard footsteps follow in.
"Nox," my wands tip completely went out.

I pointed my wand at a old wooden bench. I knew I couldn't reveal myself extremely so instead I just whispered barely audibly.
"Everte Statum," at the bench. It flew backwards.

I was hoping that the people were just trespassing but my brain knew better. I knew they were looking for someone or something.

"Someone's in here-" the one man started saying but I was to quick for them.
"Fumos" I said and a thick cloud of gray smoke appeared making the men cough and giving me time to run outside. Once I got outside the door I reclicked the door while still running away.
"Colloportus,"

As I approached the fence I saw the door a opening and the men came running towards me.

"Impedimenta," I sent the two men flying backwards as I ran towards the fence.

"Ascendio," I said as I pointed my wand into the air and was raised up and over the fence.

The man were getting up and looking around for me so I ran crouched down towards the town.

"I swear I just saw her-" said the first man.
"No, she got away," said one man.

I breathed a sigh of relief then ran towards town.

"There!" Shouted the smaller man.
"Stupefy," yelled the older man as he ran at me.

I ducked and hid behind a old garage.

"Petrificus Totalus," I shouted towards the one man. The spell bounced off the man and back towards me. I ran behind the buildings on grass and found myself near the back side of the center of Hogsmeade village.

I was breathing heavily, and I heard them behind me.

I ran into the center of town and walked through groups of people and into the Three Broomsticks.

"Harry they were in the shrieking shack-" I said out of breath as I ran to where Harry Ron and Hermione sat.

"Who?" Asked Hermione after choking on a sip of warm butter beer.

"I don't know I think the same people as last time," I said as I coughed.

"What happened to them? What did you do?" Asked Harry as he turned around in his seat. We were attracting some unwanted attention so I pulled up a chair to the table and sat down.

"I wine t into the shrieking shack because I was alone and was going to sit down for a while inside-" I started.

"Why would you do that Eliza? You know we're not supposed to go anywhere alone right now," said Harry sternly.

"Please Harry not now I know it was dumb but you guys were here and Ginny was going with some person so... I don't know I saw it and went inside. But when I did I heard someone walking in the hall so I stood behind the old couch that I had repaired and waited. They said how someone was in here but they went in and started to look around. So I thought of the first thing I could do and made a old bench break suddenly and then before they noticed I stood up and made a cloud a smoke and ran out the door then started running towards the fence. Then when I was near the fence I saw that they were running towards me. I threw them back with impedimenta and they flew backwards. They yelled stupefy again... I used ascedio to get over the fence faster then climbing," I said as I kept glimpsing at the door.

"What did the men do?" Asked Ron.

"Well when I got over the fence one of them said they saw me the other argued that they'd imagined it. I hid behind a old garage at the edge of the town and then when they spotted me they tried to use stupify again. I did petrificus Totalus and one got tied up then I ran along the back of buildings and into here. One is still okay though," I said shaking my head and looking at my hands.

"It's fine... Take this," said Harry pushing his butterbeer towards me. He glanced at Hermione and Ron and then looked at the door. They all started to get up.

"Where are you going?" I asked rising in my chair.

"No where-" said Hermione nervously.

I saw them all pull out their wands.

"I'm coming with you-" I said.

"No-" started Harry.

"Let's go-" I said.

We walked out of the pub and then towards the edge of town. We were at the garage.

"They were right here," I said pointing.

"Let's look around-" said Harry.

We looked behind all the buildings surrounding the garage but then we started back to school. It was getting late.

"Are you going to tell anybody?" Asked Hermione to me on our way up the hill. Ron and Harry walked behind us talking about where the people could have gone.

"Who can I tell? Remember we have to be careful about what we say in the mail, I won't bother Dumbledore about it," I said.

"Bother? I swear you and your brother are so alike. He won't tell Dumbledore about his scar hurting... And his dreams," she said.

"Let's just get inside," I said with a smile.

We won't through security and then we ate dinner and went to bed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HEY GUYS!
MY UTERUS IS PULSING!
OKAY LOVE YOU BYE!
-mkkn454

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 167 25
Everyone knows Harry Potter, the boy who lived, defeated Voldemort as a baby, blah blah blah. Not many people know about his twin sister, Vanessa Pot...
76.5K 1.6K 33
Meet Alyssa Lillian Potter. she is the younger sister of the boy who lived Harry Potter and was there the night her parents were killed. but there ar...
5.6K 70 13
It's Sirina Rose Potter's first year at Hogwarts and Professor Dumbledore tells her a huge secret that she has to hide or else something bad will hap...
269 24 27
"Are y'all sisters?" ~Year 1 ✨ In which two Lupin girls, or so they thought go to Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry for the first time. Bu...