Izzy X Ben

By zeldquack

More

W-who are you
I-is this real?
B-ben

Alone

95 2 4
By zeldquack

It was izzy's first Christmas alone she felt as If she wasn't wanted to be with she always Wished for a prince to come and save her From her loneliness but then she Remembered "this is life not a fairy tale"  she Wished much for a man that would wisk her Away from this life she has and take the Loneliness out of her life but she knew it Would never happen she would always say To herself "my life is not worth living I have no reason to stay" but then she would always Think "but.....what if there really is a prince for me out there" she sits to herself in her dark empty cabin wondering "will....there ever be a prince for me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
2.1M 140K 80
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
478K 26.7K 47
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...