Back To Normal (The Flash)

By AnAnonymousCreator

Barry traveled back in time to do the thing he always wanted to do, save his mother. Everything will change. ... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Six.

Chapter Five.

8 1 2
By AnAnonymousCreator

I ran fast enough to break the time barrier.

I ran back to the night when my mother was murdered. I saw my future self get my 11 year old self out of there and my alternate version waiting ready to pounce on Thawne. I ran up to him and warned him not to do it.

I told him about everything that would happen if he saved Nora Allen. He was shocked but he agreed. We stood outside as The Man In Yellow stabbed our mother to death and left the house. I was going to cease to exist, i.e. the version of me which had just gotten his powers because now that mom had died, that timeline was completely erased and hence erasing my alternate self with it.

I sped into the house and saw my mother lying on the floor, I went up to her and kissed her forehead and said, "I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry but I had to let this happen."

I then raced back to my time. The time where I truly belonged.

*Original timeline*

I whooshed into the living room where everyone aka Team Flash was sitting and chatting. Everything was normal, things were okay.
Or were they?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC