His soft spot

By LuuMMJ

Darco Thor is a vicious gang leader running the biggest gang in Valley city. Tori Tucker is a poor 20 year o... More

His soft spot.part 2
His soft spot.part 3
His soft spot.part 4
His soft spot.part 5
His soft spot.part 6
His soft spot.part 7
His soft spot.part 8
His soft spot.part 9
His soft spot.part 10
His soft spot.part 11
His soft spot.part 12
His soft spot.part 13
His soft spot.part 14 (Epilogue)

227K 3.1K 927
By LuuMMJ

His soft spot

chapter 1

.......................................................................................................................................

So I had this strange feeling when I got outside the house today. 

I finished folding up the last remains of the clothes noticing how late it had already got and made my way towards the counter.

''You can leave Tori'',my aunt said without even looking at me.

''Goodnight'',I said as I picked my bag up and left the shop,more than happily.

When I came in this city to work so I'd be able to support my very poor family,I thought that my aunt,my mom's cousin,was going to do what she promised.

Take me under her wing,support and help me through everything..

I ended up working as a slave to her shop and while the other girls were getting paid 800-900$,I was give only 500$,200 of which were going to my parents every month.

My aunt had made my mom and me believe that she cared for us and for me and that she'd help me.

But all she really wanted was a cheap worker to work the extra hard work for her and her shop.

I was literally a slave inside the shop.Whatever she or the other women who worked here,couldn't or were bored to do,would be assigned on me even if it was the most rediculous thing to do.

My aunt knew that I didn't have any other choice but to keep working for her,otherwise I wouldn't be able to work anywhere else and with such a poor cv like mine,who would hire me?

I'm only 20 and I had only worked in my grandpa'd farm before,cause I lived in an isolated village.

I was forced to come down to the city because my grandpa died and my family is really poor.We can't even afford my dad's medicine,so knowing that I was the only young and capable person in the house,I volunteered to come here and work to save money for my parents and at the same time take online lessons at some school so I'd get some sort of degree that would help me have a job in the future,be independant and support my poor parents too.

I didn't have to think twice,I did it happily.

And since right now I wouldn't be able to find another job or a better one,and I need this money desperately for my family and myself,I had no choice but to obey silently.

In all honesty,I hate my aunt,I hadn't realised how she was until I came in the city.

I rented a tiny studio-apartment in a semi basement of a block for 150$,with only a small bedroom with the absolutely basics in it,a small bathroom and a tiny kitchen with a small microwave oven.

I had to buy a cheap mini fridge and a few new mattresses and sheets and towels for the house and I was ready.

Nothing else was needed.As long as I had a roof with the basics in it,and money to feed myself and my parents,nothing else was needed.

From my salary,200$ were transfered every month to my parents,then 150$ were going to the rent,along with 50 bucks for both the power and water bill,and the other 100 bucks were only for my expenses.

So basically,I lived with 100 bucks per month,for all my expenses..

You can imagine how hard it is but I'll tell you something..there have been times when the money wouldn't be enough for my needs and I'd run out of food...meaning that I stayed only with a pack of cereals for days until I'd get my next payment and would go buy food again.

I pay 10 bucks for my internet cause I have a usb stick for the net service and occasionally I may go to the local library for faster net too,since I take lessons for Spanish language courses.

If I finish this school,I will be able to work as a teacher and tutor for the Spanish language either in schools or in single lessons for people.

To say a few details for me,I have long black hair and natural smooth lightly tanned skin tone,I'm very thin but with little curves,and I stand at 5 feet'2. 

I made my way to my block and quickly got inside not wanting to stay any longer to the dark cold night,and unlocked my apartment.

I got in and closed the door and instantly went inside my bedroom,changed into my comfortable house clothes,aa pair of black leggings with leg warmers and a long loose jumper,and grabbed my box of cereals and sat on my bed.

I munched on some cereals knowing that I had to eat something so I wouldn't be starved.It was one of those times that I had run out of food during the last days of the month.

I still had 5 days ahead of me for my next payment and I couldn't wait for it.

I hate it when I have to eat cereals for days..my apetite is reduced to nothing and the only reason why I eat them is so that I won't faint.

I layed against the bed's board tired and sleepy,not able to shrug the strange feeling I had,off me and closed my eyes as a nap forcefully took over me.

........................................................................................................................

I woke up to some weird sounds that were coming right out of my door.

Creeped out and panicked I sat up to my bed only to be horrified when I heard my door being opened with ease and some male voices entering my house..

I hadn't locked the door..

I gulped and felt my throat going dry when a very big bulky male figure dressed in black and with a mask over the lower part of his face entered my bedroom with the grace of a predator.

He motioned to the man next to him with his head and the man left the room and went back to the kitchen of the house.

But the big man didn't leave.

In stead he looked around my room and then his eyes landed back on me.

He took slow steps towards the bed and I started backing away against it.

He stopped moving for a second and then the man that was with him entered the room and looked at him.

''Nothing'',the man said and the big man with his knee on my bed nodded his head and waved him off.I watched as the other man exited the room again and then heard the sound of my door being banged closed.

I gulped and grabbed a glass of water I had on my drawer for a possible weapon and looked at him.

''What do you want?'',I said clutching the glass close to me as he kept stalking forward.

''I don't have any money'',I said trying to reason with him.

''I know,we saw that.But we had to check all the apartments,just in case'',his deep voice mumbled as if he was speaking about something completely natural.

I saw his eyes flickering over to my side and then I realised that he saw my box of cereals.

With a quick professional move  my glass was snapped out of my grip and was thrown against the wall.

I let out a shriek when his hand covered my mouth and his dark eyes met mine.

If he was trying to intimidate me,he was doing a very good job.

I know when I have weird feelings...

He put his hand into his pockets and soon I saw him getting out a pack of cash.

He took out 30$ and handed them to me.

I looked at them and then at him in awe and confusion.

What the hell is he doing?

''Don't bother calling the police about this.We own the police,they won't do anything.I suggest you be a good girl and stay silent and nothing bad will happen. Go get something to eat,you look starved'',the man said in a husky voice as he inched closer to me.

''And never leave your door unlocked again little girl'',he said a few inches away from my ear making me shiver at the impact of his hot breath fanning it.

I gulped and watched him get off my bed and walk out of the room and the house like he owned the place..

I stared after him for several seconds before my gaze fell on the money on my lap..

.....................................................................................................................................

mmsgurl_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 83.8K 83
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
210K 4.7K 32
"You know I can't let you go, right?" The man asked, voice gentler than I was expecting it to be. I looked up and he was staring right at me, eyes un...
1.5M 42.6K 31
Highest Rankings - #1 in gun, #2 in jealousy, #7 in innocent, #10 in mafia #12 in love --- She cringed as she spotted the bus a good 20 meters away f...
1.6M 107K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...