Agent (CENTURIES series: Book...

By TheBibicalSinner

"Guns and sex... that's what you are." • • • Rya Wilkins is a top trained agent, working under the orders of... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
'Mysterious Rocks' (Bonus Scene) (Bob's P.O.V)
'Bibbity-'Bob'ity's 'Boo' (Bonus Scene) (Bob's P.O.V)

11

283K 11.9K 4.5K
By TheBibicalSinner

Glaring at Vince, my ears still ringing from the high sound that popped my eardrums seconds ago, I tried to fight the grip he had on me. "What the hell did you just do?!"

Vince lifted a little smirk to his lips. "Frequency jammer in my pocket. All I had to do was push one little button..."

I should've known. Those things were the Armageddon of listening devices. "How'd you know it was me? I was in disguise, I wore a mask."

"It was never about what you covered up, it's what you didn't cover up..." His hands suddenly ran up my thighs, rounding my ass. "I told you I'd recognize that thong anywhere – and the ass that comes with it, too."

Of course. Why didn't I think to consider my ass? That was, after all, perfectly normal. "Get your paws off me, Vince. They know you zapped my earpiece, so my people will be coming to grab your ass any minute."

"Hmm..." He thoughtfully hummed. "Now why would they do that? They have no proof that I have your information on me. I might still be a wanted man, but what am I worth without it? Besides, I bribed the doorman to this room. If anyone decides to storm this place, he'll knock twice."

I just glared at him. Damn fucker knew we didn't want to take him down before we knew he had what we wanted. We simply couldn't let the information be out there anymore. It was a matter of national security.

It ended here tonight.

Punching him square across his jaw, I managed to land the blow, hard. He didn't see it coming, or maybe he did. Maybe he knew that that blow was just a distraction from getting his metal from the strap-holster under his jacket. And maybe that's why he caught my hand before it even got close.

Grabbing me tightly, he hurled me around and pushed me into the chaise lounge, pinning me beneath him with his heavy body. I cursed and shouted at him, tried to wiggle my legs around him to tilt him off, but it was useless. It was like trying to move a building with your bare hands – or legs, in this case.

He effortlessly lifted my hands up above my head, and just then I managed to catch a flash of silver before I felt the unmistakeable cold sensation of metal locking around my wrists and – yeah, you guessed it – strapped me to the chaise lounge. I started cursing and yanking at the cuffs uselessly. "Oh, you can not be serious! Get these off me!"

"Not funny, is it?" Vince gloated on top of me. "Getting shackled down when you're in a compromising position."

"So that is what this is all about?" I growled, writhing and wiggling beneath him. "Getting more payback on me? Wasn't the alley enough?"

"It's always been a game to you, Rya, but not to me. The first time I saw you standing there in your apartment, speaking to your pet fish..." He leaned down, smirking slowly. "I knew I had to have you. So beautiful and strong, if not a little mental. My kind of woman. I will never get enough of that."

My heart was racing, and when I felt his hand tickle across the exposed skin on my stomach, I shivered. "You're crazy if you think you're going there again with me."

"And just what exactly do you plan on doing to stop it?"

"Are you saying you'll go there without my permission?"

"Deny it all you want, bella mia, but you know you want me."

The ego on this one, goddamn.

Okay, maybe my ego wasn't any better. I had been saying for so long that I was going to kill him, yet somehow I always ended up... not killing him. I ended up here, in this position, beneath him or restrained by him, trying to block out that horny voice in my head that wanted this to happen. But I couldn't let it.

"I'm not letting you do anything to me," I said, biting down hard when his hand sought down to the space between my legs. "So g-get your hands away from me before I—ahh!"

My back arched and something throaty left my mouth as Vince pressed a thumb right over my clit. He slowly begun rubbing it back and forth, soaking the lingerie piece I wore as my not-so-subtle disguise.

"Your mouth says no, but your body doesn't lie, Rya," He whispered, leaning in to my ear. His breath hit my cheek. "You are dripping wet for me and I can't ignore that. See if you can."

I bit my lip and then involuntarily yanked at the cuffs when I felt his thumb pause, then make a slow circle. Next thing I knew, he was sliding down my bottom piece, unhooking it from the straps that tied it to the top.

"You can't..." I weakly breathed, already too far gone to really put up a fight. What happened to me? When did I lose my edge? "Vince, I swear—"

"Swear away, dolcezza. And do it loudly."

And then it happened. I couldn't remember when he had moved, only that suddenly, he was kneeling at the edge of the little chaise lounge with my legs slung across his shoulders and with his face buried in my cūnt.

I cried out as he licked me up and down, sucked me into his mouth. My protest turned into profanities, just as no turned into yes. Assault after assault, I writhed, allowing this to happen somehow.

Traitor. Weak. Manipulative. I was all those things and so much more in this moment, but all I could feel and care about was Vince and what he was doing to me.

"Oh God, fuuuck!" I mewled, jolting when I felt his finger slip inside me, then another. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, Vince!"

"So good," He breathed against my flesh, his breath scorching. "So fucking good, dolcezza."

He licked me between my folds and rubbed my clit, and I cried out, feeling my ōrgasm close in. This time he was going to let me, I knew that. His lips were hungry and his growls were feral, meaning he wasn't stopping until I gave him what he wanted; A climax.

"Oh... my... God... Vince!" I wailed and threw my head back, pulled at the cuffs as my ōrgasm jolted through me like a lightning bolt. Completely consumed, I quivered and screamed until my voice turned ragged. He gave me no mercy throughout it all; He kept licking me, thrusting against my G-spot until my legs turned into jelly. He actually tongued the bones out of me.

Then, feeling absolutely sated, I collapsed down onto the chaise lounge where I realized I had almost arched myself right off it, had it not been for Vince keeping me down.

"Beautiful," He kissed my raw flesh before looking up at me. "You are a screamer. I'm going to enjoy that so much one day."

One day? He didn't plan on bringing it home? "Fuck, just release me, Vince. You got what you wanted, now give me what I want. And I don't mean what's in your pants."

"So you do admit you want it?"

"No. Now give me the USB."

"Even if I had it on me, I wouldn't," Vince replied, standing up and straightening out his suit, running a quick hand through his hair. "That USB contains information that goes beyond your paygrade, so I am not giving it back. Sorry, dolcezza."

Above my paygrade? What the hell was actually on that thing? My curiosity was really beginning to scratch.

"What do you mean you don't have it on you?" I decided to snarl instead, trying my best not think about how I was just lying there on the chaise lounge, my pussy showing, still wet and slightly shaking from my climax.

"I've hidden it somewhere," He replied. "With someone whom I fully trust to keep it safe and sound."

"Then I'll find that someone and fucking take it back to where it belongs, even if it means kicking the shit out of your friend in the process."

"Ah, speaking of putting things back where they belong..." Vince bowed down again and quickly slipped my bottom piece back on again, though not bothering to tie the two pieces together. "There. Wouldn't want them seeing more than what they're getting paid for."

"Them?"

"Your people," He said, now fishing out his gun from his holster. "I've got one minute and 42 seconds before they storm the place. I'd like to be in a cab by then, halfway gone."

"You're not going to get away," I growled, though knowing him, I fucking knew he would. "I'll come after you."

"I know you will," He smirked, arming his piece. A SIG. "And I'll be waiting for you then, mia cara. Ciao."

"Hey!" I yelled after him as he stormed out of there, leaving me cuffed. "Don't you dare fucking leave me like this again! VINCE!"

I was so royally screwed when they found me like this.

~~~

"So what excuse are you going to use this time?" Monroe stood leaned up against the wall outside Howard's office, glaring cockily at me. "Did he threaten to kill you if you didn't open up wide for him?"

Clenching my fists, I didn't glare back at him as I came up to Howard's office. I was scheduled for a private hearing since my last assignment at The Trojan Horse had been a total flop. Vince had gotten away and they had found me in a rather... compromising position. A situation that now made them question if I was helping him escape since every time he escaped, I had been involved or close-by. I couldn't blame them for thinking that.

No, who I blamed was Vince. Because of him, I could be looking at a suspension or even a pink slip; Dishonorably discharged for suspected treason to my country.

– All because I couldn't fucking keep my pussy from soaking.

So in reality, maybe I was mostly disappointed in myself and blamed my own doings.

"Good luck trying to swing it this time," Monroe mocked me, smiling arrogantly as I gripped the doorknob. "I'll be picking out the curtains for my new office."

And with that as my last 'encouraging' words, I stepped inside Howard's office where two other officials were sitting, waiting for me.

Yeah, I was screwed.

• • •

If she think she's screwed now, wait until the next chapter, lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 4.6K 49
BOOK 1 IN THE 'I MARRIED..' series Malachi "Kai" Jacobson, the youngest son of CIA agent Landon Jacobson and former model Monica Martin. He met and f...
46.9K 480 4
18+Explicit sexual scenes. Very graphic scenes of murder, rape, and drug use. Read at your own discretion. Scarlett Daniels grew up in the system...
1.3M 55.8K 57
Fair warning- Major plot holes and rushed writing - "Is this for me or him?" He spoke as he traced the waistband of her soft pink lace thong. "Neith...
55.5K 1.3K 41
After the death of her mother, Rya, a sixteen year old girl, sets out to find her father, who she had not seen in fifteen years due to her mom's para...